Barista Brews Up Some Kinky Fun

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dixeenormous
dixeenormous
1,146 Followers

"Turn around and bend over," she instructed as she jerked her rubber dick.

"Now spread those cute little cheeks and show me your virgin hole," she commanded. "Very nice. You are making my cock so fucking horny to stretch that tight little button."

How the fuck was I going to take that big dildo in my ass? This girl wasn't just playing, she intended to violate my butt and enjoy herself in the process.

"Put your hands behind your back, Timmy," she instructed. She cuffed my hand behind me, then put the choker around my neck and attached the leash.

"Are you my little fucktoy, Timmy?" she questioned.

"Yes Scarlett," I whimpered. What the fuck was I getting myself into.

"Good," she exclaimed as she reached between my legs and wrapped her sexy fingers around my erect shaft. Her hand was so soft I thought I would explode when she slowly stroked my boner. But she grabbed my balls with her other hand and gave my sack a firm squeeze, effectively delaying my eruption.

"You will cum only when I say you can cum, understood?"

"OK," I muttered, turned on beyond belief. I was putty in this hot sluts hands.

She pushed me down onto my knees and yanked my head up using the leash, my face now at eye-level with her black toy. She playfully slapped my face with the rubber cock as she removed her robe, fully exposing that incredible body.

"You like my body, don't you Timmy?" she questioned.

"I love your body," I exhaled.

"You'd do anything to fuck me, wouldn't you?" she teased.

"Absolutely," I moaned.

"We'll see," she giggled. "But first, I want you to show me what a good little cocksucker you are. Do you want to suck my big dick, Timmy?"

I hesitantly nodded, now completely in her control.

"Let me hear you say it," she commanded as she gave my cheek a firmer whack with the rubber tool.

"I want to suck your cock, Scarlett," I replied.

"Open wide, little boy," she teased as she inserted the gigantic head of the dildo into my waiting mouth. "Swirl your tongue around my cockhead and keep looking at me while you do it."

Eager to please her, I followed her instructions and was soon rewarded with several inches of the angry toy stuffed into my throat. I started to gag which only seemed to turn her on more.

Grabbing the back of my head and holding several inches buried in my throat she instructed, "Just relax and take it. I've deepthroated bigger dicks than this so I know you can do it. Shit, I deepthroated a bigger dick just this afternoon."

Great I thought. I was getting my face fucked by a huge rubber dick attached to the hottest girl I'd ever met even while she was in effect telling me that Snake was hung like a horse. How could I compete with that?

Taking to the challenge, my throat soon accommodated the massive member and Scarlett started to fuck my face with deep, powerful strokes.

"You're a natural, Timmy. Don't you just love getting throat fucked by a big cock? Nothing makes my pussy wetter than deepthroating a hung guy, unless it's watching a guy deepthroat my cock. You look so helpless with your hands behind your back and my big dick stuffed in your mouth. Damn, I can't wait to fuck that cute little ass."

She finally withdrew the black toy from my aching jaws and laying the length of the spit covered shaft across my face instructed, "Now lick and suck my rubber balls. Show me how much you want this big cock."

She reached down and tweaked my nipple hard, making my dick jump with excitement. I'd never had any bdsm fantasies before, but I had to admit, this scene was fucking hot as hell. Maybe Scarlett was unlocking latent tendencies I never knew I had.

"You sure you've never sucked cock before, Timmy," she teased. "Cause you've got a real talent for it. Watching you blow my pole has me hot as fuck. I'm only sorry I don't have a big, wet load for you."

"I've never done anything like this," I honestly replied.

"Well, if you play your cards right, this won't be your last time," Scarlett promised.

She turned around and offered me a close-up view of her gorgeous ass. "Kiss my ass, Timmy."

I didn't need any further coaxing and ran my tongue all over her firm, tight bum. She moved the strap aside and spread her cheeks as she pushed back against my mouth. "Stick your tongue in my ass. Yea, tongue fuck my backdoor just like I'm gonna fuck your ass with my big cock."

She started to squirm as I licked and tongued her little pucker. "Fuck yes, that is making me so damn horny."

She finally pulled away and taking the leash, firmly led me over to an iron railing just inside her front door. I did my best to crawl over on my knees, finding it difficult not to lose my balance with my hands restrained behind my back.

Scarlett uncuffed my hands briefly and ordered me to put my wrists through the iron railing where she recuffed me. I was now immobilized on my knees, my virgin ass vulnerable to her next move and completely at her mercy. She spread my cheeks and returned the rimming favor, giving my exposed hole a firm tonguing, occasional licking my nutsack and generally driving me insane.

Nobody had ever rimmed my ass and it felt amazing. My cock was leaking precum like a broken faucet and I was actually starting to crave the thought of getting my ass fucked by this amazing woman.

"You like that don't you, you nasty little slut?" she said as she grabbed her strapon dick and slid it up and down my exposed crack, spanking my balls hard with the big rubber toy.

"I do," I moaned. "Please don't stop."

"I'll be right back," she replied and again returned to her bedroom, leaving me attached to the railing, my horny ass twitching with excitement.

She returned several minutes later with a large bottle of lube. "Had the hardest time finding this," she giggled. "But I don't think you wanted to try this without a little artificial butt grease."

She squirted a big dollop on her rubber dick and lubed it up with a few long strokes. She then positioned herself at my backdoor and spreading my cheeks, applied a healthy dose of the lube to my ass crack. It felt like hot wax as the lube ran down my crack, making my ass quiver with anticipation.

"You like that?" she enquired. "It's called Red Hot and it will light a fire in your ass that only my big dick can put out; adds a whole new sensation to getting ass fucked. It's the only way to go!"

At this point, I didn't care how it went, I just wanted to feel her big cock buried ball deep in my horny hole.

"Stop teasing me Scarlett," I pleaded. "I need your rod in my ass. I want you to fuck me with that big, savage cock."

"You are such a slut, Timmy," Scarlett laughed. "I knew you'd like it. Ever since I first met you, I knew you'd be my slutty bottom whore."

I never imagined I'd be anybody's slutty bottom whore, but this girl was something else and right then, I wanted nothing more than to please her, even if it meant getting pounded senseless by her big rubber cock. I find it hard to admit even to myself, but right then I really did want to feel her amazing toy buried in my hole, her sensational tits squeezed hard against my back, our sweaty bodies entwined, as she rode me like a bitch in heat.

Using the head of her big toy, she rubbed the Red Hot around my anus, causing my ass to convulse with horny expectations. Then without warning, she squeezed my balls hard and simultaneously drove the horrific dildo into my tight hole, forcing several inches into my stretched ass.

The pain in my nuts was excruciating, but it worked to divert my attention away from the burning sensation in my ass. By the time I got my breath back, Scarlett was buried to the hilt in my ass and was laying across my back, her pierced nipple digging into my shoulder as she waited for my hole to accommodate her girth and length.

"That's a little trick I learned from the first crybaby I violated," she whispered in my ear. "I got so tired of him whining that it "hurt", "take it out", "go slower", "your splitting me in two", etc., etc., that I gave his nuts a hard whack. By the time he recovered from the numb-nuts, I was pounding his ass good."

"I guess it works," I groaned, the pain slowly residing in my scrotum, now replaced with an incredible full feeling in my rectum.

"Oh trust me Timmy, I know what I'm doing," she hissed. "The only thing I like more than fucking a guy in the ass is getting fucked in the ass. You could say I'm a regular ass-fucking aficionado."

She slowly withdrew the big prick from my stretched hole, leaving just the mushroom head still embedded. Leaning against my butt, she pushed the length back into me and this time I felt each inch of the veined rod as it disappeared deep into my bowels. At that point, I couldn't say it was enjoyable, but it was tolerable.

The Red Hot made my ass itch and the friction of the rubber dick seemed to cool the burning sensation. As Scarlett started to fuck my butt in earnest, the discomfort of being so completely stuffed was soon replaced by an incredibly erotic sensation. If this was what getting fucked felt like, I was now a convert. I began to buck back against her as she withdrew her cock, eager to get it buried back inside my tortured hole. I didn't know what a g-spot was, but I did know my ass had unexplored regions that were only now being awakened to some incredibly stimulating new experiences.

Scarlett pulled back on the leash attached to my collar and started riding me like a bucking bronco, having now completely broken any urge I had to resist. She was pounding away, the big rubber balls bouncing off mine as she bottomed out with each powerful thrust. My arms ached from being chained to the railing but I continued to meet her strokes and we were now fucking in a furious rhythm.

"How do you like your first butt-fucking my sexy whore?" Scarlett gasped.

"Incredible!" I screamed. "Fuck my ass you sexy thing. Fuck my ass with your big, hard cock!!!"

As I finished blurting out my pleading, the front door swung open and Snake walked in with his case of beer. I had completely forgotten about him and was embarrassed beyond belief that he would find me chained to the railing, bent over, and getting fucked by Scarlett's strapon.

"I told you to watch out for this bitch," Snake cackled as he dropped the beer and popped open a brew. "I should've known you had no chance against her."

"Yea, stud, just like you never had a chance against me," Scarlett smirked, not stopping her brutal assault on my ass. "You're just jealous it's not you strapped to the rail with Killer embedded in your big, hairy hole."

"Can't fucking argue with that," he exclaimed. "Did you teach Jimmy how to suck cock?"

"It's Timmy, you big slob," Scarlett retorted. "And yes, he's a damn fine deepthroater now."

With that, Snake unbuttoned his jeans and knelt down in front of me, unrolled his huge prick from his dirty white briefs, slid it through the railing, and presented the semi-hard beast at my lips, presumably for servicing.

"Don't let me down, Timmy," Scarlett said. "Show Snake what a good little cocksucking slut you are."

As disgusted as I was to be staring at Snake's enormous dick, I found I had no will to resist anything Scarlett asked of me. I stuck out my tongue and licked the big, bulbous, uncut head of Snake's rod, which immediately sprang to life and grew to its full length. It was every bit as big as the black rubber dick now impaled in my ass, and it throbbed with lust.

Without warning, Snaked drove his cock past my lips and into my throat, grabbing my head through the bars to hold it steady while he began to pile-drive my mouth pussy. He grunted with satisfaction as I used my tongue to lube the fat schlong and opened wide to accept his tremendous girth. He fucked my throat with a relentless assault as Scarlett continued to pound my horny hole.

I was now filled with cock front and back, being thrown around like a rag doll, and forced to submit to these sex-starved maniacs. I was in way over my head, but my dick was still hard as stone, and I was clearly enjoying being used and abused.

"Yea, Scar," Snake chortled, "This little bitch sucks cock real good. I wasn't gone 30 minutes, how did you turn this guy that fast?"

"I have my ways," she purred, clearly infatuated with the power she was wielding over me. "You get that cock of yours nice and hard yet, cause my pussy is screaming for a hard dick. Screwing this tight ass has me so fucking horny. I need some of what Timmy is getting."

Snaked pulled his spit covered rod from my mouth, stood up and stripped naked. His body was covered in a mass of tattoos and hair, his enormous cock protruding straight out from his crotch, hard as a crowbar and fat as a beercan. As he walked around the railing, Scarlett buried Killer in my ass one last time and held it there. She reached around and undid the strapon, freeing herself from the dildo harness but leaving the rubber dick impaled in my butt. She collapsed onto my back, sticking her perfect ass up, just above mine and exposing her sopping wet twat to Snake's onslaught.

"Fuck me you hairy bastard," she yelled at Snake.

He positioned himself behind her, grabbed her hips and with one mighty thrust, buried that outrageous cock in her dripping wet snatch.

"Oh fuck yes!" Scarlett exhaled as the weight of her and Snake lay fully across my back. They bucked like two wild animals nearly causing me to collapse under their gyrations.

They fucked like that for 10 minutes as I struggled under their weight. At one point, Snake withdrew and flipped Scarlett over so her back was now on mine. He pulled her legs up onto his shoulders and re-entered her.

"I want to watch those big, beautiful tits bounce around while I fuck your tight pussy," he exclaimed. "Fucking pinch those nipples bitch. Yea, pull that fucking nipple ring. Damn you are one hot little bitch."

Scarlett reached down to grasp the strapon harness and started sliding Killer in and out of my ass in rhythm to the fucking she was getting. I'd have given anything to have my face buried in Scarlett's sweet pussy right then, but I was clearly the low man on this totem pole.

The sensation of the rubber cock being slid in and out of my stretched hole was too much for me. I felt my orgasm start to build and when Scarlett screamed out, "I'm cumming you mother-fucker. Holy shit, I'm cumming!!!" I lost it. Without even touching my cock, I erupted, shooting hot, sticky jizz all over the floor. My cock continued to spurt as I unleashed the biggest load of my life.

It was all too much for Snake as he drove his cock home one last time before unleashing an animalistic howl and erupting deep in Scarlett's well-fucked pussy.

"Damn that was fucking intense," Scarlett sighed, her body still twitching with orgasmic delight. "Pull out nice and slow Snake and unlock Timmy's cuffs."

She sat back on the floor as I finally regained the use of my arms. "Crawl over here Timmy, I've got a juicy treat for you. I want you to lick me clean."

An hour ago, the thought of sucking Snake's seed from Scarlett's recently fucked pussy would have repulsed me. But at the moment, nothing sounded sweeter. I devoured her perfectly shaved little box and sucked and swallowed every drop of Snake's cream I could find. Scarlett's body began to quiver and she was racked with another orgasm as my tongue found her secret spot. Her strong thighs closed around my head and nearly suffocated me as her body tensed with pleasure. I breathed in her musky scent, thoroughly and completely in love with this crazy, wild woman.

She finally released the grip on my head and I sat up. Snaked immediately put his now semi-flaccid penis back in my mouth.

"Clean me up too, bitch," Snake snarled.

I slurped the mixture of his cum and Scarlett's love juices from his spent cock, eager to get every last drop. As I finished cleaning his tool, Scarlett regained her strength and leading me by the leash, forced my head down onto the floor where I had shot my huge load.

"Clean that up too you little pervert," she insisted. "I didn't tell you it was time for you to cum and I won't have you making a mess in my new apartment."

Eager to please her, I licked up every drop of my own spunk as Scarlett and Snake sat back laughing.

"Well I guess you found yourself another regular," Snake chuckled.

"Oh, I think Timmy definitely makes the grade," Scarlett replied. "If he keeps up this good work, I might even let him fuck me one of these days. Until then, I'll keep serving him coffee and he can keep serving me a piece of that hot ass."

My bicycle shop was my job, but it looked like my personal life was going to take on a whole different kind of "bi". I was embarrased to admit it, but I hoped Snake was going to fuck my ass next time. But that's another story.

dixeenormous
dixeenormous
1,146 Followers
12