Bark at the Moon Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
CrazzyGuy
CrazzyGuy
97 Followers

A smile touched his face as she realized she didn't have tan lines. That was a pleasant surprise. His hands went lower, working at her jeans. He pulled them off quickly. Her legs were long, toned. His beast growled in appreciation, and it rumbled through his chest.

Owen leaned down, kissing her. "The things I want to do to you..." He growled. His lips started on her neck, and slowly worked their way down. Her skin was soft, warm beneath him. He heard her gasp in delight.

He reached her toned stomach, and he looked up at her. "Want to taste you."

She looked down at him, her gray eyes glittering. "Wha?" She thought a moment. "But, no one's ever..."

"Poor thing." A grin grew on his features. "Let's take care of that." Owen hooked his thumbs into the waistband of her panties, and pulled at them. Before she could act, he lowered his head, dragging his tongue across the lips of her sex.

A gasp escaped Kara's throat, and he chuckled. He pierced her sex with his tongue, tasting her cream. She tasted delightful, like cream. Her hips arched up off the mattress, and Owen quickly took advtange of it. His hands slipped beneath her, cupping her ass. His fingers clenched at the tight, soft skin as he continued to lap at her.

"Owen, God," She groaned, and her hands moved to grab his shoulders. "Keep going." He was more than glad to oblige. His tongue moved to flick across her clit, teasing the little nub.

He continued for several minutes, licking and teasing. The sounds coming from Kara slowly rose from moans to open cries. Kara thrashed on the bed, crying in need for him.

He lifted his head, looking down at her. Her cheeks were flushed with pleasure, and sometime in this she'd worked her bra off, revealing her perky breasts.

"Why'd you stop?" She asked him, her breathing labored.

He grinned. "Because I've got something better in mind."

"Oh," She grinned, and sat up, reaching to unwork his belt. Owen let her, watching her work. Her nimble fingers worked at his jeans, and worked them off. He grunted a bit as she pulled his jeans and boxers down, freeing his erection. "Yum," She purred.

Owen couldn't wait. He pushed her back down to the bed, and was on her. His hands parted her thighs. "Need you,' He growled.

"Then take me." Kara pleaded. "I don't want to wait."

He took himself in his hand, and guided his cock into her sex.

She was heaven around his shaft. Tight, wet, and hot. Owen wanted to go slow, but the beast wanted different. His hips surged forward, burying ever last inch into her, summoning a gasp from Kara.

"Oh my God," She moaned, gasping his name.

Everything she did seemed to spur him on. He started a fast, hard pace. His hips drove into her, withdrawing and thrusting almost his entire length, his balls slapping against her ass on each thrust. Owen pinned his hands above her head, and lowered his head to her chest. His tongue assaulted her breasts, licking and nipping at her nipples.

She wrapped around her legs around his waist, her heels digging at his ass. Owen's voice came out as a growl, rumbling.

*

"Yea, Kara, that's it, baby." The words rumbled through Kara's very being. Kara had never been one to lose control. She'd never let herself go before, especially in the sack. But God help her, she loved it.

There was nothing small about this man. His body loomed over hers, his powerful hips driving into her with thrusts that shook her entire body. He'd had her pinned, holding her hands above her head. Kara writhed against him. She struggled against Owen, not because she wanted to be free. She wanted to challenge him, on some level.

She knew she was approaching her peak, and she wanted more, wanted to be pushed over the edge. "More, more!" She pleaded.

His pace increased, and quickly, her core clenched around him, and she screamed to the ceiling, calling out his name. "Owen, YES! Fuck me!"

Owen growled again, more beast than man, and that only served to excite her further. She panted, tightening her thighs around him, digging her heels in.

Then, out of seemingly nowhere, he buried himself into her, with one deep thrust. Kara screamed, feeling herself completely utterly filled. But it didn't stop there. Something, something seemed to be going on. She felt like she was being stretched even further, like he was growing even more thick. It excited her beyond belief, and she climaxed again before she even knew what was going on, her pussy clenching and releasing, like she was trying to milk his cock.

She felt warm, thick bursts inside of her, his warm seed. His body lowered over hers, and she felt his presence, completely overcoming her. Kara basked in it, enjoying the high of orgasms, chained one after the other. This man was a freaking demon, angel, or something in between.

His climax seemed to last for ages, him buried in her, stretching her, filling her womb. "Shit, Owen," She murmured.

"It's okay, Kara, I've got you."

But that was the part that worried her. He had her.

***

Well, thanks for reading! Please review, comment, and give me your thoughts! Stay tuned for more.

CrazzyGuy
CrazzyGuy
97 Followers
12