Barmaid Duties Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MILowner
MILowner
1,183 Followers

Ricky impatiently pulled her head back around and lowered it back on to his slick meat, "Keep sucking bitch I'm going to come soon," Ricky was beginning to show all the tell-tale signs of a man close to spurting but he took a swig of beer hoping to stave off the rising feeling in his scrotum.

John continued to pump her hole harder and faster and the quicker he pumped her hole the quicker she sucked up and down Ricky's dick, he had given up on trying to control her sucking now and was leaning back with his arms along the bar as he neared explosion, he certainly wasn't about to stop her now, and if he wanted too I don't even think he could.

He held on for as long as possible but the inevitable soon happened as he shouted he was about to come and held her head down on his cock as it twitched in her mouth unloading a torrent of sperm inside her. Her cheeks bulged and then she swallowed like a good slut before he cheeks filled again, she seemed to swallow three big mouthfuls before she opened resumed sucking his meat cleaning the rest of the come from his shaft and balls.

Ricky pushed her up and she had to use the stool leg for support which meant she bent further forward allowing John extra ease to pump her pussy and it was only a matter of seconds before a third finger spread her pussy and filled her hole.

She came three minutes later from the fingering John administered.

Ricky had dressed himself and pulled up a stool next to me and drank his beer, he asked me about Alice and I explained that I'd turned her in to my whore since I began fucking her. He told me I was a lucky bastard and of course I had to agree with him.

We both watched John fuck Alice hard from behind against the stool for ten minutes whilst we drained our beers; she came again just before John pulled out and fired his load all over her arse cheeks. John then had her sit naked on the stool with her feet on the foot bar and her knees wide apart showing all three of us her well fucked red cunt.

We finished our beers over the next thirty minutes and we occasionally spoke about Alice as if she wasn't there, I noticed how every time we did she squirmed and her face would go a shade of red which caused her eyes to lower submissively.

Ricky finished up and thanked John and said leave it with him about spreading the word on the sly, he put his glass on the bar and turned towards the door which meant passing Alice, as he drew alongside Alice he stopped and told her she sucked great dick. Again her face flushed and he laughed and said now wasn't really the time to be embarrassed and made it obvious he was looking at her cunt.

He turned back to John and said, "May I."

"Go right ahead Ricky," laughed John, "She doesn't mind," he laughed again.

Ricky looked at Alice who looked down immediately at the same time as her knees began coming together instinctively as they would when you were trying to stop something getting between them that you didn't want there.

"Keep them legs open slut," John said and her knees fell back open, "Get them wider now slut make sure Ricky can get a good feel of your pussy now."

She opened her legs as wide as they could go on the stool and Ricky lowered his right hand on to her cunt causing her to gasp, her gasp turned to a moan as he rubbed her soaking pussy with his palm and then curled three fingers in to her pussy.

"Mmmmm," she moaned as he pushed them deep inside and then thumbed her sensitive clit, "Ummmm mmmmm," she moaned loudly.

He pushed his fingers in and out a few times and then pulled out leaving her empty and spread, "Nice cunt too slut," he said and walked out.

Fast forward thirty days and Alice was back in the lounge, naked and sucking cock of a man sat on the same stool that 29 of the locals had previously sat each night and enjoyed her mouth before watching screw her in the pussy. What made tonight different from her last 29 work days is that then cock stretching her mouth wasn't one of the locals that John was making her work through, the cock filling her mouth was none other than Pauls the pub owner and Johns boss, which meant he was in affect her boss.

How did she end up with her lips around her boss's meat whilst me and John sat looking on like we previously had on all the other occasions he'd made her suck a locals cock. John was sure that he wasn't back until a week today which would of gave him enough time to make Alice suck the dicks of all the regular men that attended the bar or associated teams. Thirty six men he'd lined up before Paul got back.

Paul arrived a week early and had arrived back at his pub at around 9:40 the previous night, he came in via the back and had took his bags upstairs unbeknownst to John who was busy downstairs as the darts team were in. Alice was working the floor in a tiny skirt, knicker less of course, and wore a white blouse open bar one button showing almost all of her breasts save her hard nipples that may as well of been exposed as the white taught material did nothing to hide her nipples and areola.

To say she was a hit with the opposing team was an understatement! John had noticed that since his use of Alice was increased coupled with the altering of her uniform trade on the pub team nights had increased, especially from the away sides following numbers. Profits were up and he was a happy man, Paul would think he was a perfect replacement if he ever gave up the boozer.

Paul had been heading down when he'd noticed Alice attire through the window of the door that lead through to the upstairs and he'd halted in his tracks and stopped to watch for a minute. He was amazed to see Alice being openly groped on the arse, legs, stomach and chest. He took the opportunity to sneak out the back and eventually told John that he'd watched the rest of the shift and then Alice clean up naked before heading round to the lounge.

Paul had found another window to watch through this time seeing his bar manager orchestrating proceedings that saw Alice suck the cock of Rupert, one of the longest standing locals in the pub, and the oldest at 68 years old. Once he'd fired his old load down her throat he then watched amazed as John fucked her bent over the stool and then had her sit with legs spread so that Rupert could finger her before he left.

I later found out, prior to Alice starting shift all this as she lost her bra and knickers, that Paul had come in after we had left and told John he'd seen it all. I'm not sure what was said between the two and all John would tell me was that he'd smoothed it over and nothing would be changing. The night went like normal Alice dressed near naked, exposed herself behind the bar as much as possible, let the locals grope her whenever they wanted and cleaned the bar naked before heading through to the lounge like normal.

She was prepared for sucking another of the local's cocks she just had butterflies in her stomach at the thought of who's as she entered.

"Oh fuck," she said backing out of the room after seeing Paul sat at the stool.

"Get back in here Alice, NOW!" Paul shouted

The door to the lounge slowly pushed open and Alice slowly walked in and let the door shut behind her and stayed over near it, she crossed her feet hiding her pussy as best she could and then covered her breasts with her arm.

"Now what makes you think that it's ok to cover yourself in front of me but you willingly expose yourself to my customers?" he asked her.

She was silent for a good fifteen seconds before he asked her another question, "There is no reason is there?"

This time she shook her head a little bit.

"So drop the arm and uncross your legs," he told her and stared at her hard until her arm fell exposing her wonderful tits and he right foot came back across her left. She stood with her feet together, touching at her ankles, her knees tight together as well as her thighs so that only her thin strip of trimmed pubic hair could be seen.

Paul looked at her for a moment and then laughed loudly, "Come on now Alice you can do better than that, I've seen how wide you can get those legs for my customers," he said and again held a firm stare on her. She looked at his face and instantly looked down when he nodded and smirked at her, she knew what he was expecting.

She lifted her right foot and placed it back on the floor about eight inches away from her left foot her puffy cunt lips coming in to view made Paul's grin spread across his face. Nothing could hide the fact that she was aroused, the bottom of her pubic strip was clearly damp and looked matted compared to the rest, as the light caught her lips the moisture glistened across them.

She looked up at Paul who smirked at her and nodded, "I think you can do a little better don't you?" he laughed.

She lifted her foot and placed it back down on the carpet almost double what she originally stood at, she now felt and stood uncomfortably and wished she'd only gone an inch or two more. Her pussy lips now opened apart and all three of us looked directly at her wet, open lips. I shifted on my stool as my cock strained my trousers; John was doing similar on his stool whilst Paul was stepping off his and advancing towards his young employee.

He didn't try to hide the bulge in his trousers, which would've been a pointless exercise as it looked as though it was going to burst right through. Alice closed her eyes as he came close and I saw her body tighten up and flinch as her bosses hand touched her skin for the first time.

He ran his hand over her bare arse as he circled behind her and he kept his fingers on her as he came around the front letting his fat fingertips stroke the flat of her stomach between her belly button and pubic strip. We then watched as he stepped to the side a little so that he was to the side of her and he laid the flat of his right hand against her flat stomach.

She closed her eyes again as his hand moved up her stomach and under her breasts where he stopped momentarily and she opened her eyes and locked stares with Paul, "Keep them eyes open from now on slut," he said as his hand moved over her left breast and cupped it. He then squeezed it in his big hand then closed his fingers together as he slid his fingers down her boob so that her nipple was all he was holding.

"Watch," he whispered.

She looked down and watched as he pulled her nipple and rolled it in his fingers, she couldn't help but moan, she tried to stifle it but a small sound escaped that Paul heard right away and laughed before twisting her nipple harder making her omit an even louder squeal. He dropped her sore nipple and let his hand fall between her legs. "Watch," he told her again.

She looked down as he moved his big hand towards her pussy, she flinched as his palm lay against her pubic area and then she moaned loudly as his fat fingers curled under and rubbed around her soaking sex. "Fucking soaking wet," Paul announced and then laughed as he did looking back at John and then me.

From the wide stance she had adopted he found it very easy curl two fingers up between her lips and push them up into her hole, on doing so she groaned loudly and instinctively pushed her groin down on to her bosses chubby fingers. As she did Paul let out a dirty laugh and then encouraged her to ride his fingers.

She ground herself onto his hand as he located her clit with his thumb and she came almost immediately, not even bothering to try and hide her screams, lust or desire to have her fingers in her pussy. "Fuck YEHHHHHHHHH," she shouted dropping her pussy as hard and as far on to Pauls hand as possible as she came noisily.

Once she's finished coming she straightened her knees and Paul pulled his fingers from her hole and turned to us holding them aloft. To say his hand was covered was an understatement, her potent pussy juice ran down his two fingers and over his hand, her smell wafted across the room as Paul waved his sodden fingers side to side flicking her excess moisture from his fingers.

"Follow me," he told her and she followed him towards the stool she been stood of so many times before. Paul stood in front of her and pushed his joggers and boxers round his ankles and then kicked them off with his trainers.

His big thick prick bounced up now that it was free from the constraints of clothing and we all watched as Alice looked down at it for the first time. It was big, bigger than I expected for a small bloke but it wouldn't be something that Alice couldn't handle, she regularly took my thick cock and she'd become accustomed to Johns length and girth over the last few weeks without compromising the tightness of her young pussy.

That's one of the best things about young girls, their pussies seem to shrink back to size no matter what penetrates their little holes and Alice's was no different.

Paul lifted himself up onto the stool in front of Alice and let his legs fall open just as the previous twenty odd locals had before him, his cock was now standing up straight and within easy reach of Alice and she already reaching out for it with her right hand.

"Good little slut," he said as her small palm pressed against his veiny shaft before her thin fingers curled round it to grip him tightly, her fingers not quite touching around her bosses cock.

She had took him just below the helmet that was peeping from inside his foreskin and squeezed a couple of times before slowly moving her hand downwards taking his foreskin with her and unsheathing his deep purple swollen helmet. She let her hand go as far as his pubic bone would allow and she held it there a moment and waggled it back and forth.

"What do you think to your bosses cock slut?" asked Paul.

"It's very nice," she answered moving her hand back up to the tip where she rolled her hand and fingers over the tip just like I'd taught her to do. A string of pre-come followed her hand down his shaft this time and more seeped out each time she pumped his shaft and manipulated his helmet under her palm.

"Show me how nice," he said, his obvious que for her to use something other than her hands.

She stepped in closer like she had every other night and placed her hands on Pauls hips as she had with the others and then lowered her mouth towards her bosses cock. Rather than open wide and get straight down to sucking like the rest she kissed the tip of his dick and then all around his helmet flicking her tongue out really giving it everything she had and had been taught.

She knew that Pauls cock was different, he was her boss and he would expect the best treatment her mouth could give. She knew that when he had told her to show him how nice his cock was he meant give me the best blowjob you have ever given and that's why she was now licking up and down his shaft and flicking his balls with her tongue.

Paul was very appreciative and told her as much especially when she did something he really liked and he'd hold her head there and get her to do it some more, she sucked his cock for over twenty five minutes making sure she had covered every square millimetre before he held her head and filled her throat with a torrent of sperm.

"Make sure you swallow all your bosses come slut," he said as he watched her cheeks swell with sperm and threaten to escape from the sides. She moved her hands and held her lips to his meat until he finished unloading and then she swallowed it down, every last drop.

She lifted her mouth from his cock and opened her mouth showing him that she had swallowed all he had given her, "Was that good enough for you Mr Townsend," she asked licking her lips.

"Damn right it was slut," he said, "Pour me a beer John I need one after that, christ she can suck cock!" he laughed.

Paul took his pint of Guinness and drained about half of it before standing up and putting it on the table near me, his cock was still bouncing around in front of him which I found pretty impressive for a guy his age and it didn't show much sign of shrinking either.

"How many of the locals have you let fuck this slut?" he asked me.

"None, its only John at the minute but it's not up to me, when she's here she's his slut," I told him.

"Was his slut but now mine and then his slut," Paul said looking at me and then John.

"Fine by me boss," he smiled knowing he's still going to get his fun.

"Fine by me," I said "She'll do as she's told by whomever I tell her," I finished and then looked at Alice," You hear that slut, first your Pauls slut and then Johns when he's here, you do as they both say do you understand?"

"Yes owner I understand," she said

"Good," said Paul draining the rest of his beer. "Sit on that stool and face the bar, make sure your arse is right on the edge," he told her.

She sat on the same stool Paul had and faced the bar, she put a foot on the foot rest either side and pushed her bum back to the edge so that it was just about hanging off the edge. We had a lovely view of her wet pussy and puckered tight little arsehole.

"Just like that slut, that's perfect," he said walking up behind her. She looked over her shoulder at the movement which bought another order from Paul, "Did I tell you to look round slut?"

"No Mr Townsend," she answered looking back to the bar and a grinning John.

She flinched and gasped as she felt for the first time the helmet of her boss brush against her wet lips, he moved away and waited a second before letting his helmet nudged against her sex again this time he let his shaft bend up and run along the crack of her arse, he pushed forward until his balls hit her cunt then he pulled back and let his helmet rest against her anus.

He then lifted his cock head and began taping it off her tightest hole and he smiled the biggest smile when he noticed she didn't even flinch, he wasn't expecting such behaviour from one so young. He hit her bum hole three or four more times and then stepped back and pushed his shaft down lowering his helmet in to position.

He pushed forward and she moaned as she felt his cock push open the first few centimetres of her opening, her plump lips parting and stretching over his helmet before her moan got louder as his cock spread her lips and opened to allow his cock inside.

"Ummmmmmmmmmmm," she groaned as three, four, five inches of solid meat filled her tight pussy. "Oh godddddddddd," she said through gritted teeth as six, seven inches went deeper inside, "Fuccccckkkkkkkkk yessssssssssssss," she roared as came on her bosses eighth inch as he pushed his pubic bone in to her bare bottom flesh.

"God damn your tight Alice, I'd forgotten what eighteen year old pussy felt like," he said just leaving his cock deep inside enjoying her tightness for the first time. "It's been a long long time since I've had my dick in anything this tight John," he said and shared a laugh with his bar manager John.

He then turned his attention back to Alice and began fucking her slowly, in and out, right to the tip of his cock then all the way back in so that she could feel every thick inch and he could saviour the tightest hole he'd felt for years.

It was ten minutes in before he really started to pound her little hole and when he did by god Alice knew about, as he thrust forwards slamming his cock home the stool scrapped across the floor until the front feet hit the foot bar at the bottom. Then with each powerful thrust slammed in to Alice she was thrown forward in to the back of the stool and bar causing her to cry out.

Paul didn't relent in his efforts behind her though and seemed all the more eager to plough her each time he made her scream. She eventually had to sit herself up almost straight and put her arms on the bar and lock them out as well as arch her back so that every time her boss slammed in to her it was her arms took the force and she wouldn't hit herself on the stool or bar.

MILowner
MILowner
1,183 Followers