Barmaid Duties Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MILowner
MILowner
1,181 Followers

The new positioned she had adopted had stopped the problem of being smashed in to the bar but it had considerably made the feeling of her bosses cock that much more apparent as her back arched and her bum pushed down. The even more intense feeling of his thick shaft rubbing against her clit had her coming hard for the second time. Paul fucked her right through it, not even missing a stroke as she bucked on his cock and screamed like the dirty little slut I always knew she could be and would be.

Her tight convulsing pussy sucking the life out of Paul was enough for him and he came in her a moment after he own orgasm had finished. As he pulled out a thick strand of his spunk ran out and dropped on to the wooden floor area near the bar with a loud plop. Alice stayed as she was, panting, exhausted and still feeling the effects of her last intense orgasm so when Pauls fingers started circling her anus she didn't feel it at first.

She looked round when he applied pressure and he smiled at her," Don't worry slut I'm saving this little treat for next time, my cocks not got it in me tonight," he said pushing a finger in to her arsehole past the knuckle so that she could feel it. "You want refuse me a crack at your arse will you slut?" he said working his finger round and round, deeper and deeper.

"No, no I won't refuse you Mr Townsend," she said looking back over her shoulder at him.

Paul pulled his finger out and then sat down with a fresh beer that John had bought round to him, John then dropped his trousers and had his turn on Alice fucking her as his boss had moments earlier and filling her with the second load of cream that night before I was allowed to take her home.

Over the following nights Paul was completely on board with John's original plan of having her suck off all the locals, she completed this task and took her tally to thirty four local's cocks she'd sucked in thirty five working days.

I was very happy with the amount of dick she was coming in to contact with now, she would soon be as much of a cock expert as her mother I laughed to myself as she gulped down the last load of Malcom the last in the line of locals. Once he'd gone she was fucked by Paul first on the stool and then John on a table and left with yet another pussy full of come.

As we left towards the car I said to Alice, "You make me really proud,"

As we walked under the security light I saw her flushed cheeks and I smiled again, I remembered when Fiona began to love the appreciation I shown her and Alice was now doing the same. By showing and telling them that I appreciate what they're doing keeps me in control and them under my spell. I fucked Alice all night when we got back and then took her shopping the next day and really treated her, spoilt her and made her feel special.

Her journey was ticking along nicely now and I was sure it would only gather pace now that she had fulfilled the task of sucking off all the locals, I was very excited about getting her back to work to see what Paul and John had in store. I had a feeling she would get plenty more opportunities to make me proud.

MILowner
MILowner
1,181 Followers