Barmaid Duties Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MILowner
MILowner
1,178 Followers

"Yes John of course," she said undoing his jeans without instruction and freeing his massive cock.

She was soon slurping on it noisily oblivious to the fact that John's eyes were on Fiona's pussy.

"You know what isn't it ironic how I had to put up with with your drunken cunt of a husband all these years and not once did he bring you down to meet us, and now her I am with fully access to his wifes cunt!" he laughed

"It's not his cunt anymore, it's Ali's and whoever else he tells me it is," Fiona said without prompting.

Paul laughed deeply whilst shaking his head at Fiona before looking over at Alice choking on Johns big cock, "I've got to hand it to you Ali, your one lucky son of a bitch," he said laughing again.

"I'd say these two were the lucky ones Paul," I said which made all three of us laugh at my two whores expense.

"Anyway where was I," he said turning back to Fiona and lowering his head straight down between her legs, his mouth covering her aching pussy straight.

"Ahhhhhhh, shit, yes, eat my pussy," Fiona squealed in wild excitement. It wasn't that that often she got her pussy eaten, occasionally I would at home but nine times out of ten when she was out all her pussy was for was cock.

She didn't even try to hide the massive grin on her face and this only grew wider when she saw Alice look over when she came up for air from John's dick.

Paul ate her pussy like he'd not had a meal for over a week and within three or four minutes his eagerness coupled with Fiona's wanton need had her squealing out a ear splitting orgasm that made us all stop and stare.

Paul couldn't of removed his mouth if he wanted as Fiona had pushed his head deep in to her cunt for the duration of her orgasm, she was definitely going to get as much mouth time on her pussy as possible.

Even when her orgasm had subsided she only allowed Paul's head to rise a few inches from her cunt so that she could pull her lips apart exposing her clitoris properly, "Suck my clit Paul, tongue my clit and make me come again," she said to him before pushing his face back in to her sex.

By now John was filling Alice's pussy with his length and between them they were making some wonderful noises, I helped myself to another beer and took up a different stool so that i could watch a bit better.

Fiona came again after five minutes of attention to her clit and once again screamed like a banshee signalling the orgasms arrival and her appreciation.

"That's enough tongue," I said as I watched her push his head back to her clit, she released his head straight away and apologised to me for being a greedy whore.

"Close your legs now whore, you've had more than I was going to allow already," I told her.

She rearranged her knickers and closed her legs before sitting up on the stool, I told Paul who was looking slightly annoyed that there would be further opportunities, just not tonight.

He didn't dwell for too long and soon had his dick down Alice's throat as John ploughed her pussy.

Fiona sat awkwardly on the stool never once taking her eyes from the forty minute spectacle of her daughter taking both men's cocks in her pussy and then arse.

She was left spread eagled on the table with sperm leaking from both holes, pooling on the table top and dripping down towards the floor in long thick strands.

The jealously was etched across Fiona's face again as she wished that it was her holes freshly fucked and leaking come.

Before we left I agreed with Paul that I'd bring Fiona back one night and he could have a proper go on her which he seemed delighted about.

John also reminded me of my end of the bargain and asked when he would get to fuck Fiona again. "Soon John, soon," I said as I left with my two whores towards the car after another successful evening.

MILowner
MILowner
1,178 Followers
12