Barmaid Duties Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MILowner
MILowner
1,181 Followers

"What's it like riding a cock of a man you hate whore?" I said to her and watched her head flick up and I saw a lust burn in her eyes that I hadn't seen before.

"I hate it, ohhhhhh fuckkkk, god no I, I, Love it toooooo, come, come whore," she told herself.

"Marvin hates you Fiona, and here you are riding his dick to orgasm," I said knowing now that this humiliation of riding a hated man's cock was getting her off in a big way.

"She shot me another look with lust filled eyes and gritted teeth as the orgasm continued to grow inside her. this was something new though, this was a different sort of orgasm for her, normally she could fuck herself to orgasm with ease.

It was almost like the harder she tried and the faster she fucked it just brewed it up in her body and I could see that it was hurting her inside. It was almost as if her body was trying not to come for this man who she despised but she couldn't stop fucking because she needed to come for this man, explode on his cock like never before just for the sheer humiliation of it.

"I ride him for you owner, goddddd I needdddd to commmmmeeeeeee," she wailed, "I'll ride anyone for you owner," she panted.

"Even a man you hate you whore?" laughed Marvin

She bucked hard on his dick at his humiliating comment and threw herself forward and put her hands on his chest but continued to bounce her arsehole on his cock over and over.

She closed her eyes when she realised how close she was to the man she hated on the street but I wasn't going to let her off that easy, "Open your eyes whore, I want you to show the man that hates you your come face, show him how much you hate him Fiona," I told her close to her ear.

Her eyes shot open and looked first towards me and then down at Marvin who smirked at her, laughing bat the turmoil he body was battling against.

"How much do you hate this man and his wife Fiona?" I asked.

"I hate them owner, shit, shit, why cant I commme," she whimpered, her strokes slowing as her energy waned.

"You will come whore, you'll come when your body is ready, now ride him hard," I told her.

She leant back again to gain better leverage and her pace quickened to a thunderous pounding bring back all the skin slapping noises as their sweaty bodies fought to unite as one.

"Make sure I see that come face bitch, and you better hurry up I'm getting close myself," Marvin told her.

"Oh no Marvin wait, hold out, I need to come on your cock whilst your in my arse, please hold out Marvin I'm close I promise," she panted.

I knew what would tip her over the edge,"Dont worry Marvin next time you fuck her just ignore her needs and when you come if she hasn't that's her problem not yours,"

"Urggghhhh, urghhh, Next time!" she cried looking at me, her eyes showing wanton lust, her face showing panic that I might be serious, her insides tight and aching, needing to find release.

"Yes whore, next time, because there will be a next time wont there?" I told her.

"Noooooo, yessss, oh godddd, I cant fuck him againnnnn, oh god owner, noooooooo, please dont make me," she begged as she bounced.

"What's wrong bitch don't you like my cock?" said Marvin, "You better hurry bitch," he then spat as his body began to tense.

"No, yes, no I hate you, oh shit this cock, I love this fat cock, nooooooo" she cried as her eyes rolled back in her head.

She was close

"You know what Marvin because she's been such a cunt to you in the past, have her for a day," I said

"What! noooooo, oh god nooooo, owner pleaseeee, shit, shit, oh god, come, here I commmeee," she cried.

"Oh shit I cant hold much longer," cried Marvin.

"Have her for the whole day Marvin and do what you like with her,she'll do as you say wont you whore?" I told her as her eyes rolled and her body tensed.

"Yes owner," she began.

"Tell him not me whore," I laughed.

This was it her ultimate humiliation, telling the man she hated that she would be his for a day.

"Yes Marvin, I'll be yours for one day, I'll do as you say, I'll suck you, fuck youuuu, and comeeeeeeeeeeee on youuuuuuuuuuuu," she slammed down and slammed her legs shut and began a deep growl from the pit of her stomach.

"Fuck here I come," shouted Marvin who drove his groin up as his cock twitched and they both exploded together. As that first splash of come blasted her insides her eyes flew open and the growl turned in to an ear splitting scream that could've been heard in the next street.

She shook violently on his cock that was still spewing in to her anus, then she whimpered, "Give it me Marvin, give me all that wonderful come."

As they both lay and sat spent, Marvin's cock still buried in Fiona's arsehole I said, "Isn't ironic that two people that hate each other can give each other such an intense orgasm?" and laughed to myself.

Fiona heaved herself off his eight inch thick tool that she'd just spent the last half an hour bucking on. Come literally fell from her arse back on to his shaft and balls.

She didn't need telling what to do and knelt beside Marvin and cleaned his helmet, shaft, balls of all of his sperm and her own juices that were all over him.

Whilst she did that I organised with Marvin a day when he'd have her on loan as his whore for the day.

"Next Thursday then Marvin, I'll send her over when I see Harriet leave and you return her twenty four hours later." we agreed.

"No extreme pain, don't mark her in anyway, no watersports. Everything else is ok, anything you can film for me as well would be great," i said.

"No problem,"

It was done the man she hated the most on the street was going to have her for twenty four hours next Thursday.

On the way to the pub the following night I did remind Alice that tonight was the skittle teams night.

"Yes, I know owner, I'm not sure if I can handle another gangbang my pussy is still sore from the previous two nights," she admitted.

I doubt she'd have much choice in the matter to be honest, Paul was pretty hell bent on giving all the teams an extra incentive.

Tonight's crowd were certainly older than the previous two nights, it seems that skittles hadn't quite got the same lure as darts or pool yet.

Skittles though posed another problem for Alice, the size of the teams were bigger at eight per team so if she was going to be getting banged tonight she'd be taking a minimum of eight cocks without a doubt.

This dawned on her when they had all arrived bang on the dot and she was behind the bar serving them all.

It didn't take long for the subject of win incentives to crop up because it seemed that some of the lads that played in the darts team had fathers in the skittle team.

"So Alice, if we win tonight do us oldies receive the same as the darts team on Tuesday?" asked Colin the team captain and one of the oldest on the team at around sixty three.

Before Alice could even answer Paul chirped up from down the bar, "Don't you worry Colin you'll be looked after," he laughed. And he smirked at Alice who diverted her eyes to the floor embarrassed that she would be fucking eight elderly men if they won.

The game got under-way out in the back room against one of the best teams in the league last year. Alice had heard them talking and i saw a look of hope in her eyes when she thought they could get beat.

It wasn't to be, the old boys had produced one of their finest ever performances in the seven years they'd been running, finishing clear winners 10-2. It was the worst defeat the Red Lion had ever had and they disappeared shortly after the game without even having any food.

Colin approached the bar with a enormous grin on his face and made a beeline for Alice."Best performance for years," he bellowed,"Must be the new incentive you've got down here Paul," he laughed licking his lips at Alice as she pulled him a real ale.

"That's £3.25 please Colin," she said and held out her hand.

"You'll have more than that ten pound note in your hand in a while sweetie," he said laughing again.

"I'll send her down with the supper in a minute Colin, get that eaten then you can get stuck in to dessert," said Paul laughing again along with Colin.

Alice came out from the kitchen pushing a trolley full of plates, cutlery and a big pot of curry and headed fro the back room.

"Slut," shouted John

"Yes John," she said stopping.

"Lose the bikini," he said

She didn't protest, she saw his point actually, it wasn't as if she wouldn't be naked soon anyway.

She served the food naked, dishing up a plate and handing it to each member of the team, she was reward with groped tits or cunt so by the time she went back to clear away she was already wet between the legs.

Paul was waiting for her on her return from the kitchen and stopped her by the bar, "Reward the men, they deserve it tonight they've had their best ever result," he said.

"Yes Paul," she said

"A result like that is a little special so make sure they know that their in for an extra special treat tonight slut," he told her at the same time he reached and pinched her nipple.

"ooooh," she moaned "I'll fuck them real good Paul," she told him.

"Oh I know you will Alice, you always fuck good, tonight's extra special for them though, start with Colin as he's the team captain. Before you start though I want you to make them all aware that it's not just your mouth and pussy open for cock tonight," he said smirking.

Her faced dropped at the realisation that she wasn't only going to fuck eight fifty year old plus men, but they would be able to take her in the arse too. She looked at me mortified and i just gazed at her blankly showing no expression what so ever.

"I thought that was for you and John?" she asked.

"Like I said tonight's a special treat, now off you go," he said slapping her firm tanned bum.

She told me later as she sat down gingerly in the car that as she walked into the back room her stomach was in knots at the thought of just announcing that she was available to be arsed fucked by men older than her dad.

"Here she is gents," announced Colin as she entered in all her naked glory, pert tits barely bouncing, nipples hard as rocks and a cunt that was juicing by the second.

She didn't bother to cover herself anymore, she'd long got over that embarrassment and they'd all seen her in some state of undress at some point. She'd certainly sucked them all before and knew that they had an impressive tool each, tonight wasn't going to be easy on her.

Maybe the extra hole would be a blessing by the time it was over she thought, give her poor pussy a break she thought as she approached Colin and let him pull her close to his body and turning her round to the crowd as he grasped his prize.

One big hand found her right tit and nipple whilst the other found her wet cunt, "Fucking soaked already chaps," he announced which bought a chorus of name calling and whistles from the team.

She reached back and rubbed his growing bulge in his brown trousers and expertly located his fly which she lowered and put her small hand inside. She managed to fish his cock out from in his Y fronted briefs and pull it through the fly in to the open.

She gripped the growing shaft and pulled her hand up and down it looking out at the crowd as Colin teased her clit, "Oooooohhhhhh," she moaned as he flicked her wonderfully.

She bucked her groin on her fingers bringing another round of name calling her way but she didn't care now, she just wanted to come.

"Ooohhhhh, make me come please Colin," she begged as he flicked her young clit harder and faster. Two minutes later her legs slammed shut on his hand and her knees gave way a little as she orgasmed in front of seven old men.

"Thank you Colin," she panted, "Colin I have something to tell you," she said breathlessly.

"Yes my dear, what is it? " he said turning her round and pushing her head down towards his cock.

She opened wide and accepted the captains wide seven inches filling mouth completely as his girth stretchered her smooth lips. She sucked him four or five times taking about two inches of his thick dick each time before he lifted her up so that he could drop his trousers properly.

"You were saying slut," he said.

"Paul has told me that because of your special win I need to make it extra special for you all," she said looking at his prick as she wanked him off.

"And how are you going to do that sweetie," he asked pushing her head back to his cock which she readily accepted.

"Umph, umph, umph," she mumbled as he thrust his big dick in and out of her mouth

"Well," he asked pushing her up.

"My arsehole is open to you all if you want it," she said before cock filled her mouth again.

She heard Colin announce loudly to the rest, in case they hadn't heard what she said and a third bout of degrading name calling began. As Colin let her up for the third time and began leading her to the skittle table she looked at the other men shedding their clothing in ernst.

Semi hard dicks were springing out of Y fronts left right and centre and as she was laid back on the table amongst the skittles she looked around at the array of meat coming her way and felt her pussy tingle and moisten, if possible, even more.

She barely registered that two of the team had walked up and stood either side of the table, until she felt hands grip either ankle and her legs were pulled wide apart and backwards.

She looked left and right at Derek and Cliff, both were very old, easily sixty she thought and not attractive in the slightest. Both were out of shape and had big hairy beer guts, as she looked down below their guts though she instinctively smiled at what was poking up from behind the table.

She soon remembered that these two old boys were packing two of the biggest dicks in the pub, both stood about nine inch long and were as thick as Colin's and both were topped with a bulbous deep purple helmet.

She was bought back from her trance by the slap of a heavy cock on her soaking pussy and she lifted her head to look down her body, between her wonderful tits, over her flat stomach and neatly trimmed pubic hair strip to see Colin's coming down to slap her sex again.

"Ohhhhhh," she moaned as his heavy helmet slapped her exposed clitoris.

"Is this tight little pussy ready for lots of old big cock sweetie?" he asked.

"Yes," she whimpered as she watched him slide his cock down her slit until it dropped into place before her entrance. She pushed her legs back and outwards and both Derrick and Cliff stepped back half a step and pulled her wider.

She was grateful as she felt her pussy lips stretch to accommodate Colin's intruding helmet.

"Oh fuck yessss," they said in unison, Alice acknowledging that her pussy was now stuffed full of thick cock and Colin appreciative of being balls deep in an eighteen year old cunt.

Alice came within two minutes of being fucked by Colin an she unashamedly begged him to fuck her harder which he duly obliged by giving her pussy a hard fucking for a good ten minutes before he filled her little hole with a torrent of thick sperm.

Her cunt had barely given any up by the time one of the other men had stepped forward and pushed his long thin cock inside her, his cock wasn't as thick as Colin's but it probed deeper so she still managed to come on his dick before he dumped load number two in her sore pussy.

The third member of the team plunged three fingers in her and scooped out a mixture of spunk and her own juice, she knew where this was heading she wasn't as naive as she used to be.

His fingers fingers found her puckered anus and he smeared the natural lubrication all around her hole before pushing a finger in.

"Oh fuck," she squealed and lifted her head to see Dominic pushing his cock in her cunt at the same time as he worked a second finger in to her anus. She looked around now at the crowd around her, eight ,men encircled her waiting in anticipation for the moment her arsehole was breached.

He simultaneously pumped both her holes for a couple of minutes loosening her ring with his fingers and coating his cock in her cunt.

"Go on Dom fuck her little arsehole the baying mob began to urge him and he responded by replacing his fingers with the tip of his cock. He applied steady pressure until he felt and everyone else watched her arsehole open up to let his cock head pop inside.

"Argggghhhhhh," she squealed, much to the delight of the team as their friend opened her up.

I sat at the back of the room listening as she was told to 'take it', and 'there's plenty more coming for that little hole'.

And take it she did from Dominic for about five minutes until he couldn't hold out any longer and coated her anal passage with his sticky mess. Cocks four, five and six took less than twenty minutes between them to fill her now well used arsehole, which was now leaking four loads of come from it on to the skittle table.

"Oh noooo, not you two," I heard her whimper as Derrick stepped between her legs with Cliff close beside him.

"Don't worry love the lads have done a good job," said Derrick as he plunged his hips forward without anymore indication.

"Ohhhhh shit, arggghhhhh, shit," Alice screamed, "Ahhhh, it's so big," she cried.

"Don't worry your taking every inch sweetie," Derrick told as he sunk his entire nine inches in to her sodden tight pussy hole.

She screamed loudly making everyone look round and close ranks again to see her being filled to the brim by Derrick, even Paul and John came in from the other side at the sound of an ear splitting scream.

They joined me with pint and watched as she was fucked hard by Derrick until she had come twice, he slid his fat cock from her hole and stepped aside briefly allowing me a glance at my young whores gaping cunt.

Cliff shuffled in to position and pushed his cock between her greasy lips, "Fuck meee," she growled through gritted teeth as her poor pussy was filled and stretched again.

He pushed his cock in and out of her for a a couple of minutes coating his length in her juices, he then pulled out and pushed his cock head down with his right hand so that it lined up with her arsehole.

He nudged her smallest hole with his huge helmet and Alice's head shot up, "No, no, your too big Cliff, please not in there," she begged.

"Argghh, no, please, please," she begged as two of the team, one being the captain Colin grabbed an ankle each and pulled her legs wide open, opening her anus slightly and Cliff pushed forwards.

"Pleasssssssssse, nooooooooo, arghhhhhhhhhhhhh," she begged and then screamed as her smallest hole was ripped open by Cliffs thick helmet.

"Oh baby it's in," said Cliff stopping momentarily before continuing to push his solid pole inside her.

She came once after half was in her and again almost as soon as the first orgasm had stopped as his bushy pubes tickled her clit.

"I fucking knew you could take it you little slut," said Colin reaching down her body and curling three fingers in her cunt.

Once Cliff had spent a good five minutes in her arse he vacated it for Derrick, Alice was a whimpering mess by now, close to exhaustion from being fucked so much and spent from orgasming.

Each time Derrick and Cliff swapped she'd sigh loudly as he cunt or arse were vacated and then moan, "Oh no not more," as they pushed themselves back inside either of her holes.

Each came in a different hole signalling the end of the painful hour an a half gangbang, Cliff pulled out for the last time and all the men stood back looking at the mess leaking from her ruined holes.

Both her pussy and arsehole were open, showing everyone the dark tunnels that had taken all the cock and come. Spunk was all over the skittle table, the floor, her thighs and pussy lips. She'd been thoroughly fucked these last three nights, she was spent and sore and needed some rest.

MILowner
MILowner
1,181 Followers