Barmouth

Story Info
Skinny-dipping middle-aged couple meets swingers.
9.1k words
4.36
125.7k
26
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My name is Rupert and my wife is Helen, we are a 49 year old, slightly overweight, normal middle-aged couple. We have a healthy but not spectacular, sex life engaging in nothing out of the ordinary. This state of affairs changed four weeks ago, following our 30th wedding anniversary, when our sex life became spectacular and extraordinary.

We booked into a hotel that we used to use for dirty weekends when we were courting more than 30 years ago in Barmouth on the North Wales coast. We walked into the room and I felt the thirty years slip away, within minutes Helen and I were in bed making love.

After any sex Helen is a better person, less likely to get grumpy, full of fun, the lift in her mood is tremendous. After this session she was more bright and alive than has been for a long time, I too felt like a teenager. We had planned to go to Shell Island in the afternoon, where we used to camp both before we were married and when the kids were small and money was tight but it was already 4 o'clock.

We got dressed and decided to go anyway and have a walk along the beach. We got down onto the beach at about 5 o'clock, chatting and laughing at the most trivial things, everything was great, life felt really good. The beach at Shell Island (which isn't really an Island) is very busy near the camping area and car parks and thins out the further you walk towards Barmouth, about six miles away. As we arrived people were streaming off, it had been a hot, windless August day and was set to be a lovely warm evening.

The tide was low and we were a long way from the sand dunes walking barefoot at the edge of the sea paddling, splashing each other and laughing. We must have walked for over a mile and had reached the nudist section of the beach. They are not in your face and mostly stick to the sand dunes and the beach directly below in ones and twos or small groups, I could make out figures but could not tell if the were wearing swimsuits or not. We passed a clothed couple walking in the opposite direction along the waters edge who said. "Hello." As they disappeared into the distance, there was no one close enough to see what we were doing.

One of my standard jokes when swimming with Helen on holiday is to briefly remove my swimming trunks, show them to Helen and brag about how I was skinny dipping. Her reaction was always the same being afraid of my being caught she wouldn't join in. She would call me a daft bugger turn her back and swim away. I looked around this deserted beach and said. "Come on let's skinny dip, there's no one here to see us."

She gave me a more encouraging answer than I expected and said. "There's nowhere to put our clothes and we haven't got towels." This was not the out of hand rejection that I was expecting, an indication of the continued lightness of her mood.

"Come on." I said. "We're only wearing, track suit bottoms and tee shirts, our trainers wont come to any harm, we can use the fleeces we're carrying as towels and anyway our clothes are already wet." She didn't say no so I persisted. "Come on it's deliciously naughty and no one can see us."

She was scanning the horizon, I was keen to do it even if she wasn't so I started to get undressed and said. "If we stay in the shallows and keep a look out we can be out and dressed before anyone gets near enough to see us." I ran into the water shouting Geronimo. She stripped off, followed me in and was soon swimming about with me in the shallows. I wasn't really bothered if anyone saw us it was, after all, a nudist beach, what could they say. Helen, however, kept looking at the shore to make sure we were alone. As she got into the spirit of things we drifted into deeper water where we could swim properly and her vigilance waned.

We heard her before we saw them, a naked couple, he was putting our clothes down further up the beach and she was walking into the water smiling, she shouted. "Hello there, we've just rescued your clothes from the tide."

They looked to be a few years older than us, perhaps 55 or more. She was short, plump and not very good-looking. He was about the same age as us, tall and in much better shape, almost handsome. He followed her into the water and they swam towards us. We were in water more than waist high, just below Helens' breasts, if she was standing upright, but she was crouching such that it came up to her neck, they introduced themselves as Alex and Bob and I introduced us. Helen didn't show that she wasn't happy and chatted away as if we were just talking to people in the pub. We were all in that crouching position that swimmers adopt in shallow water, no one's bits were on show.

Alex said. "I'm going for a swim." She stood, briefly showing her breasts again, and set off for deeper water. Bob stayed with us, still chatting away. I was quite relaxed and didn't care what we showed to Alex and Bob but was conscious that Helen wasn't comfortable.

Alex came back again, this time standing showing her breasts, Bob was standing, I stood too leaving Helen apparently shorter than Alex by more than a head keeping her breasts covered, soon it would be apparent that that was what Helen was doing. Bob said. "I think I'll have swim."

Alex said she was cold and should go and dry off, I spotted the out for Helen and said to Her "I'll go with Bob why don't you go and dry off with Alex?" Bob and I swam off into deeper water. I turned to see two backsides climbing out of the water. Helen didn't dry herself off. As soon as they reached our clothes she pulled on her fleece, which covered her, torso and bum. They set off towards the dunes, Alex still naked and Helen carrying the rest of her clothes.

We got into deeper water and Bob said. "Your wife didn't seem very comfortable." I told him the story and we laughed, I told him that I expected her to get dressed where our clothes were and was surprised that she had gone off with his wife. He said that they had probably gone off to their spec in the dunes where they had towels and could dry off properly. We chatted some more. I liked this guy he was easy to talk to and very friendly.

I asked him what was with the nudist malarkey he said that he liked looking at naked women, I couldn't argue with that. We swam for about 10 minutes then got out and walked back the way the girls had gone, I carried all my clothes. He asked me if I knew anything about swingers, I told him I'd got broadband but no, we were not into anything like that. "Don't worry." He said. "We are quite civilised with civilians, no one will embarrass you or your wife."

I was thrilled with the way the day was panning out, this was exciting stuff, there was no way that Helen and I were going to get involved in swinging but meeting these people was exciting. I had been on plenty of swinger sites, looked at the adverts and read the stories but had never met anyone who admitted to being a swinger never mind seeing them in all their glory. I asked Bob if they had company with them, he told me that they were with a group of friends, four couples in all. We clambered up a dune and into a hollow to find Helen, Alex, two other middle aged women and one younger woman, all dressed in beach ware packing away their stuff.

Bob introduced me to Cathy, Elsa and Gale as Alex handed us towels, I shook hands with each of them very conscious of my tackle hanging out but they, of course, never batted an eyelid and got straight back to their work. Helen was chatting and helping Cathy shake the sand out of towels and fold them into a bag, she had her back to me but looked around and smiled while I was being introduced then turned back to Cathy resuming their conversation. As Bob and I were getting dressed Alex said that Del, Frank and Hal (their husbands) had gone ahead to catch the supermarket before it closed to get booze and meat for a barbeque.

Bob started to ask us to join them but Alex interrupted and said. "I've already asked, they have a meal booked in Barmouth, but they may come back for a drink later." Our table was booked for 8 o'clock, it was now after 6.30 but I would have much preferred to stay for the barbeque, I liked the idea that Helen had made some sort of arrangement to come back but it obviously wasn't firm.

We helped carry their stuff back to the camping area on Shell Island, Bob asked me to grab the back end of their wind surfer and we set off climbing down the dune to the beach. Helen had a bag and came down with the girls. Bob set a fast pace and we pulled away from the rest of them, I looked back a few times, Helen was having a good time talking and laughing with her new friends. Bob and I got back to their campsite before the girls. It was in one of the hollows at the end of a cul-de-sac into the dunes, as secluded as it gets on Shell Island. There were two large frame tents two pup tents and one of those pagodas, a roof with no sides with a camping kitchen set up underneath. The other three husbands were not back yet. The girls arrived. We said our good byes and headed back to the car.

I didn't know what Helen knew about our new friend's relationship, she didn't indicate that she knew that they were swingers but we did have a good laugh about our getting caught in the water with no clothes on and how we were now nudists. We talked about how they seemed a good bunch, how they had set their camp up very much as we used to do when the kids were small and how we might go back and have that drink. She laughed and said. "At least everyone would have his or her clothes on."

As we pulled off the Island we saw the sign saying causeway closed from 10pm to 1am tonight. I said. "It looks like we wont be going back for that drink."

She said. "Never mind Alex and Gale, are going to the market in Barmouth tomorrow morning, I told them we would see them there."

At the hotel we showered but before we got dressed I had Helen in the sack again and we were almost late for our meal. The meal and drinks were good and when we turned in for the night we made love again. I'm not up for it very often, twice was very unusual and four times in a day was unheard of. We talked for a while before we went to sleep. We had had a great time. I asked if she had made any other plans with Alex like going to the beach with them, she poked me in the ribs and said. "You only want to see the girls naked, you dirty dog."

I said. "Now why would I want to do that when I have the best looking girl in bed with me now."

She chuckled and said. "It really is a shame that our new friends are nudists as otherwise I would love to spend the day with them on the beach."

I smelled an opportunity and replied. "They haven't got any bits that we haven't got so what the hell?"

She poked me in the ribs again and said. "You need locking up." We snuggled up and went to sleep. I lay awake for a while thinking about what was going on in those tents. Of course I would love to be a part of it, in my dreams, but how would I feel if it were for real. It was out of the question anyway, Helen would never go for it and I was not going to ask her.

I woke up in the morning with an erection. This was the horniest weekend I had spent since we were teenagers. We made love again before we got up, it was wild and Helen was glowing. We met Alex and Gale at about 10o'clock, Hal, Gale's husband, had come along too. Gale and Hal were a good 20 years younger than the others, they could have been in their late 20s but certainly no older than 32 or 33, they were an attractive couple.

We went round the market, the girls in front and Hal and I trailing behind, we chatted and got on well, talking about football, beer, cars but nothing about nudism or swinging. Hal stopped to look at a fishing tackle stall and Helen was right there with him, she used to be very keen on fishing and used to go to matches with her father. I walked on with the girls and looked back to see Helen and Hal engrossed in conversation.

Gale left us to go and find a loo. Alex linked arms with me, like we had been friends for years, and stopped at a cloth stall asking my opinion on some curtain material. Helen and Hal had moved on from the fishing stall, Hal had his right hand on her left shoulder, sort of guiding her through the crowd. They were smiling and chatting as if they too had been friends for years. I was enjoying this.

Gale came back. They had arranged to meet the others for lunch in the café on the Island at 1 o'clock and asked if we would like to go back with them. I asked what their plans were for the rest of the afternoon. Alex told us that as the weather was glorious they would probably go down the beach. I smiled at Helen, and said it was up to her, she said that we would go for lunch but were planning to go to Portmadog in the afternoon for a walk around.

We followed them back to Shell Island in our car, I said. "What's this about Potmadog."

She said. "I had to say something we can't go to the beach with them."

I said. "We can if we want to, there's nothing to stop us."

She gave me a hard stare and said. "They're nudists and anyway we haven't even met the others, imagine taking your clothes off in front of strangers." I didn't say it but immediately thought so it would be OK to take your clothes off in front of Alex, Gale, Hal and maybe Bob. I didn't press it, I didn't want to seem too keen and wasn't at all sure of where I wanted this to go, I did know that I quite fancied spending the afternoon with naked friends on the beach. It was up to Helen if she wanted to go to the beach fine, if she didn't that was also fine.

Cathy, Del, Elsa, Frank and Bob were already at the café when we arrived and introductions were made. As we all sat down on the long table Helen and I got separated. Frank sat between us and Del was on the other side of her, Alex sat on my other side and the others sat across the table. Every one was in a good mood and chatting away, telling jokes and laughing, the food was crap but the company was good. Del had Helen in stitches with his constant jokes and wise cracks. We were having a really good time and had five drinks with the meal. Each of the guys got a round in. I was on halves or coke because of the driving, Helen was drinking Bacardi and coke and on my round I got her a triple, she wasn't drunk but was getting there fast.

Frank said to the table in general. "Shall we have a beer back at the tent before we go down the beach?" Then he said to me. "You and Helen are coming aren't you?"

He turned to Helen and she mumbled. "We were thinking of going to Portmadog."

"Nonsense." He said. "It'll be murder there in this heat, come to the camp with us for a drink then we'll go down the beach." We all started to get up, Helen looked at me, gave a helpless shrug, rolled her eyes and tried to smile, I smiled back and we were on our way to the tents.

As we got outside I got her on her own and asked if she was OK with the beach, she said. "Looks like I'll have to be."

Alex and Hal came up and linked arms with her, Alex said. "Hurry up or you'll have it dark."

Bob was at my shoulder and whispered to me. "Are you sure you two are still civilians?"

I replied very firmly. "Yes Bob, Helen would kill me if she knew you were swingers."

He assured me that he would make sure that the others understood and then started talking as normal. We got back to the campsite had another drink and then off to the beach carrying beach mats towels and the rest, thankfully no wind surfer this time.

Hal and Frank went on ahead at a jog to find a spec in the dunes, when we caught up they were standing on the beach at the bottom of the dunes, we followed them up into a hollow much like yesterday, but smaller, we came over the lip one at a time and dropped down into the dip. Hal, frank and Gale were in front of me they put their gear down and started to undress, Helen was behind me, I helped her down, we moved over to the far side and put our towels down over some sharp grass. We were not all in yet, Bob complained that it was a bit snug for ten people as he came over the lip, Frank answered back that it was the best they could find.

I was keen to take in as much as I could but didn't want to be seen starring and was worried about how Helen would react to the situation. I wanted slow motion but everything was happening fast around me. Gale had her top off and was taking down her shorts. She was wearing a very classy white G-string and looked beautiful. Elsa's top came off then her leggings and again lovely underwear, Alex and Cathy had taken their shoes off, Alex was undoing the buttons on her shirt and Cathy was struggling with the fastenings of her jeans which were very tight.

I turned to Helen who gave me that shrug again and pulled her top over her head in one movement. I slipped my own shirt off, took a look around as I turned to put it down and saw Alex stepping out of her panties, Cathy working her tight jeans and panties down her thighs, Elsa and Gail were already naked. I started to undo my belt and turned back to Helen who had just put her bra down on her towel and was undoing the buttons on her slacks, moments later everyone was naked.

I was surprised and pleased that Helen made no girly attempts to keep herself covered. I knew she wasn't happy with the nakedness but she showed no sign of it. When everyone was settled conversation started up again and it was back to how it had been in the café, everyone, including Helen, was having a good time. There was more drink but no body was making pigs of them selves and getting drunk. Initially couples were sitting together but as people went for a swim or just got up to get a beer and sat down again they were changing places, no one was doing anything overtly sexual but there was more contact and touching, than might be considered usual.

Alex had moved over and sat close to Helen talking to her about their kids, Hal came back from the beach, sat next to Alex and put his arm around her. She looked up at him, smiled, snuggled into him and resumed her conversation with Helen. Helen didn't indicate that she found it odd that her naked friend was snuggled up to a naked man, young enough to be her son. We packed up at about 6 o'clock I got to see the girls in their underwear and was again struck it's sexiness, Helen's was functional.

We had a barbeque at the camp site, everyone stayed clothed, there was more drink, only Del and I didn't have any, he was detailed off to go on the supermarket run. It got to around 9:30, I said to Helen that it was time we were making a move before the causeway closed she didn't want to go but I was conscious that we were probably holding up proceedings and insisted.

Alex said. "Is that the time we need to go across and catch the supermarket in Barmouth to get some booze."

Hal piped up. "I'll come too." Del wasn't happy worried that it was a bit tight for getting back across before the causeway closed, Hal said. "Don't worry you can drive my 4 wheel drive, it's a diesel with lots of ground clearance and a drop of water won't hurt it."

Alex said. "I'll go with Helen and Rupert. They can drop me at the supermarket." Helen and Alex sat in the back chatting away and giggling like lifelong friends as I followed Del and Hal. All our windows were open blowing warm air around the car and the radio was blasting out some good old rock and roll. This had been the best of days.

We left them at the supermarket and headed back to the hotel, it was almost 10 o'clock Helen was still full of beans and raring to go. We decided to go back to our room have a quick shower get changed and grab a last drink in one of the pubs. I showered first and got dressed, she had a black dress laid out on the bed and when she came out of the shower she bent over her suitcase rummaging for underwear. I was horny as hell, came up behind her and started feeling her up. "You're keen." She said as I dropped my trousers and entered her, it was quick and I put my trousers back on.