Barmouth

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Helen slurred. "Yesh please."

Hal said. "I'll have a beer but I need a shower first." I held Helen's Bacardi while she disengaged from Hal to let him go to the bathroom I handed her the glass and sat down where he had been.

Helen gulped down her drink handed me the glass and put her arms around my neck. I now understood why Hal needed a shower Helen smelt foul from whatever Del had pulled out of her arse and was now probably smeared over her bottom. I didn't care I had an erection again. Helen who was my boring old wife only yesterday now seemed to me to be the sexiest and most desirable woman in the world. I twisted around and kissed her, but only briefly, I wanted to get in amongst the mess down bellow.

I guided her hands down onto the edge of the bed climbed on next her and pulled her back so that she was in the right kneeling position. I kissed her again and whispered in her ear. "Open your legs." She was very happy with this and had a big drunken grin as she opened up for me. I got around behind her, the mess was worse than I thought, she was well smeared and there were little lumps amongst it. The smell was not nice but I wanted this, I entered her cunt which was so loose and wet that the term sloppy seconds had real meaning for me.

She enjoyed each stroke and was making the familiar sounds of orgasm from the start, like a dog pissing on its' territory I wanted to go everywhere they had been. I slipped out of her cunt and into her very dirty arse hole. I slid in with no difficulty and banged away until I added my mess to Del's. My cock was very sensitive I withdrew slowly looked up and saw Del and Alex sitting on the other bed and Hal standing by the bathroom door grinning at us. They gave us a mock round of applause and we all started laughing, even Helen who was far from compos mentis.

Alex helped us into the shower Helen and I had to step over the side of the bath which doubled as a shower tray, Del watched and said to Alex. "Why don't you wash Her?"

Alex turned to him and said. "You're just a dirty old man aren't you Del?"

Then to me. "He's got this lezzy thing, any opportunity to see girls touching each other up."

I grinned at her and replied. "Oh has he indeed, nice."

"You too eh, what is it with you boys?" She shook her head, put her face close to Helen's and said. "Helen, I would like to finger your cunt would you like that?"

Helen slurred. "Finger your cunt." Accompanied by a silly grin but she showed she understood by putting her arms around Alex's neck and drawing her in to an open mouthed kiss. I took the showerhead down and gave Helen and myself, a good clean up, parting her legs in the process, even before I had finished Alex's fingers were probing her.

Alex looked as if she had found something interesting and said to me. "Can you hold her up I need to sit down." I got out of the bath and came around to Helen's front her arms came around my neck and Alex sat down on the edge of the bath. Helen was soon making orgasmic noises and holding on to me very tightly. Alex said to Del. "Go and get the Vaseline out of my bag." He was gone and back in a shot, Alex said to me. "I think Helen will enjoy this.

Del was helping her but I couldn't see what was going on. Helen half groaned, half wailed in my ear, started panting and gyrating her hips. I asked her if she was OK she answered in whispered pants "Ye, ye, ye, yes".

Del had been crouching, stood up and said. "It's fantastic, give her to me and you have a look". He prised her arms from my neck and put them around his.

Alex grinned at me as if proud of herself and said. "I've always wanted to do this but have never found anyone big enough, she's fantastic. She just opened right up."

Alex was working her whole hand in and out of Helen's cunt, I couldn't see her other hand it was buried in her arse hole. Helen's face was screwed up in Del's shoulder, panting in time with Alex's fisting becoming noisier and noisier as she continued to orgasm. Helen lifted her head up and said. "Ow, ow, ow hurts, hurts."

Alex stopped fisting her and withdraw her hands one at a time, I went back up to Helen and asked her again if she was alright, in a lucid moment, she said. "I'm alright it just got a bit too sore."

We cleaned up again went back into the bedroom, Hal was already asleep in our bed, Alex got in beside him and Del got in the other bed, I guided Helen to the bed with Del. He moved over and opened his arms, Helen went into them and they started kissing. Alex called over. "You're not going to get much sleep tonight."

I grinned at her, turned the light off and squeezed in next to Helen's back. I put my hand down between her legs and met Del's, I pulled it back out and felt her breasts instead. Del made love to her with me adding a touch and rub here and there. I made love to her with Del participating much more fully at one point having fingers inside her along with my cock.

When I had finished, and I was truly finished, Del made love to her again. As I fell asleep I reflected on Helen's performance this evening, I had made love to her four times which included a sojourn into her bowels Del had made love to her three times one of which was anal and Hal had made love to her once, she had sucked the three of us and had been double fisted by a woman and variously stroked, poked and prodded throughout the night. She was now asleep.

I awoke with Alex shaking me saying. "Rupert, Rupert, you have got to get up." The curtains were open and the room was incredibly bright, it was another beautiful morning. Del was still asleep beside me Hal was getting dressed but I couldn't see Helen.

"Where's Helen?" I said.

"I don't know but the girl was just here to clean the room, It's after 11 and you were supposed to be out by 10." Del got up and the three of them helped me pack.

I rang Helens mobile she answered and said. "Have they gone?"

I said. "We are all just leaving, where are you?"

"Ring me back when they have gone." I told them that Helen was out for a walk and asked me to say goodbye for her.

Del said. "Sounds like regrets and guilt to me."

Alex added. "Be careful with her, I've seen this before, she needs your love and support. Look Rupert, none of us will contact you. Helen has my number, when and if she wants to I would love for her to give me a call. Please tell her that but not today."

Hal gave me his number and told me he was having a party in two weeks time and to give him a ring if we wanted to come, he said. "Come on your own if Helen doesn't want to." I told him it would be both of us or neither of us. I checked out walked with them to the car said goodbye and they were gone.

I dialled Helens number and heard her phone ringing as she walked across the car park to meet me. She was obviously hung over but also seemed deeply sad, she said. "Lets go home Rupert." When we got in the car she added. "Please don't say anything." I started driving and she was soon asleep.