Barnyard Bitches

Story Info
Teenage kicks on a farm.
4.9k words
4.17
271.2k
35
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TheDarkCloud
TheDarkCloud
4,490 Followers

As kids Louisa Osborne and Julie Millar were almost inseparable. It was inevitable really, they were the only people on the farm that Louisa's father owned of a similar age. Everyone else was so much older and despite the fact that Julie was a year older than Louisa both girls got on famously and got up to all sorts of mischief and antics. Yet their backgrounds were so far apart. Louisa's father, as well as owning the estate and farm they lived on was a Major in the army and his family were renowned in the county for being rich and well connected. Julie's dad was a farm labourer who lived in a cottage rented from the Major and was barely educated.

So the young girls played tennis together, ran together, swam together did everything that best friends of that age would do, they thought they could never be parted and never be anything other than best of friends.

Things started to change when it came time for Louisa to leave home and go to boarding school. Julie was by then at a local comprehensive school but still liked to spend most nights with Louisa. It was natural perhaps, what happened, both girls started making new friends, Louisa was back at the house less and less often and when she was had her 'rich' friends back staying with her. Julie came to dislike what Louisa was becoming, a snob she thought who had too quickly forgotten her roots. For her part Louisa grew to look down on common girls like Julie and wondered how they could ever have been friends. It was sad really but inevitable and both sets of parents had known it would happen but no-one realised how explosive the situation was to become.

Julie had developed into a very sexy nineteen year old. She was a naturally curvy girl with long, black hair and just the biggest breasts of any female in the area. She had developed breasts earliest in her class at school, had hated them to begin with then realised they were a real asset. She was short at just 5'5" and had a wonderful wide smile that complemented her friendly, open nature perfectly. Her face was neat and cherubic, her brown eyes appealing and her long lashes perfect for fluttering. Her looks and her attitude meant that she had been with a good number of boyfriends and always attracted young men's attentions.

Louisa was younger and an almost polar opposite. She was tall and thin, maybe too slim. She had shoulder length bright, blonde hair that was definitely her best feature, that undeniably went with her ice cold blue eyes. She was very flat chested and was becoming really self conscious about the fact, especially around more well endowed girls. She had, in general, a rotten attitude and looked down her nose at most people and adopted a very sharp manner and tone that she had perfected at her girls only finishing school. Visually she was quite angular and awkward but not without a 'posh girl' aura that turns many men on.

This all happened during Louisa's return home for her Summer vacation. With all her school friends busy she quickly tired of her mother and fathers company and at their urging contacted the cottage to speak to Julie. Things were a little frosty to begin with, but Julie was aware that Louisa's father was her dad's boss so didn't want to piss her off. Things went quite well though and soon they were reminiscing innocently about the past and Louisa asked Julie to take the next day off and have some fun catching up with her. Julie was initially reluctant because taking the day off would mean she wasn't paid and she could hardly afford that but Louisa was persistent (almost to the point of petulance) and she eventually caved in and they agreed to meet at the tennis courts the next morning at ten for a game.

It was a bright, sunny Summer morning and Julie strolled down to the tennis courts on the farm that the Major had had built especially for his daughter all those years ago. She had enjoyed dressing up in her white cotton shirt and her white short, tennis skirt and panties, her white socks and trainers completing her angelic appearance that her dark hair clashed brilliantly with. She arrived a few minutes early but was happy to stand and soak up the warm rays of the sun. Twenty minutes later when there was still no sign of Louisa she was starting to get annoyed, five more minutes passed and Julie was just about ready to head back home and make something of the day when Louisa sauntered down to the court, swinging her bag and smiling, wearing matching whites just like Julie. She made no apology and no comment to her lateness before pulling out a brand new professional racket and pinging a few tennis balls over the net.

"Come on Julie, ready for a beating?" she announced cockily.

Julie wanted to shake her head but gritted her teeth and told herself to not let it get to her. She bounced her hand on the strings of her old, weather beaten racket and imagined wiping the smug grim off Louisa's face by beating her in the game. But it was not to be, Louisa was too fast and too good for her and she thrashed her easily and what was worse, made plenty of comments as she hit each winner. Then when Julie actually hit a winner herself, that clearly landed on the line, Louisa called it out. It was too much for a hot and bothered Julie.

"No way, that was in. Easily!"

"I'm afraid not Julie. I saw it, I'm closer. It was out. I hope you're not calling me a liar?"

"No, but, it was in."

"No it was out I'm afraid. Now that makes it five nil me in games, just this one for the set."

She served out easily and Julie barely tried. She was cursing having wasted her day on this brat and wondered how she could have ever been friends with her. They finished up about noon and headed up the track together. Julie wondered why Louisa was coming with her because her house was the other way. Julie barely spoke a word. She perked up though when she saw Pete, one of the young farm hands coming down the lane in the other direction, his eyes lighting up at two teenage girls in tennis gear coming towards him.

What a sight they presented for him as they trudged up the path, Two teenage girls dressed in skimpy tennis outfits and lit up golden by a beaming sun overhead. Just the thing to lift his spirits after a hard morning's graft on the farm. Still as they came closer there was no mistaking that Julie was infinitely more attractive than the Major's daughter and as they came right up to his vehicle it was to her that he spoke and, indeed, openly flirted with. Julie took great pleasure returning the charm in kind and as they chatted and laughed together Louisa stood beside Julie and fumed. Why should this fool obviously fancy this common girl and show her no attention? Just because she had bigger tits? Silently Louisa raged, she had watched on all year at school as all her friends had got 'proper' boyfriends and had all kinds of guys show interest in them, while she had been left on the shelf. And now this, right then she was filled with hatred for her old friend and could happily have scratched her eyes out. She just wanted to get away but didn't want to make it so obvious so just hung around at Julie's side feeling more and more like a lemon.

Julie finally managed to tear herself away from him and the two girls headed up the path in an uneasy silence. Julie had been aware of Louisa's uneasiness as she had spoken with Pete but to be fair she was not really bothered, certainly not after the way the spoilt brat had acted at the tennis. Julie looked to her right and saw a couple of the horses in their coral in the nearby barn and walked over to them to pat them and to (hopefully) annoy Louisa even more. As she stood with her back to Louisa and patted the horse's nose she heard the sharp voice behind her.

"My god, you really are trashy aren't you. I bet you love flashing those fat tits of yours!"

Julie turned, shocked to stare right at Louisa, unable to believe she had made such a hurtful comment and that her voice was so full of venom. It was obvious she really meant the words. They couldn't have been worded any better to hurt Julie either, as she was self conscious about her weight and had to work hard to keep her figure and not let it slip to bigger.

"Excuse me? What did you say?" Julie asked incredulously.

"You heard me Miss Big Tits, it must be sad having to thrust those (she pointed at Julie's chest) under every man's nose, it's the only way anyone would pay any attention to a common slapper like you! From what I hear you're just like your mum!"

That was the worst comment of them all. Julie's mother had ran away with a family friend when Julie was only five, leaving her father to bring her up and Julie had had no contact with her mother since that moment. Her father had refused to discuss her with Julie but she had heard some members of her family describing her as 'loose', a 'tart' and even a 'slut'. Louisa was aware of how Julie felt about her mother and for to throw that at her was too much to take.

Julie deliberately took a step back and delivered a slap right across Louisa's cheek. The loud crack as palm struck cheek echoed through the deserted barn and the blonde's face started to turn a bright pink almost immediately. Louisa was stunned and stood there as Julie let go with a verbal volley too.

"Don't you ever mention my mother again you stuck up little bitch. Who the fuck do you think you are? It's not my fault no-one looks at you 'cos you're so fucking flat chested!"

Louisa snapped into action and returned the slap with interest, when her hand connected with Julie's cheek. For a few seconds Julie didn't react then the pain kicked in and she lost her control and grabbed for the blonde's hair and Louisa did like wise and the two stumbled around the barn, grunting in effort trying to pull at the others hair. Both girls made it to their knees and stared daggers at each other.

"You stupid cow, I'll show you!" shouted Louisa, her posh accent slipping somewhat.

"Yeah, we'll see you skinny bitch. It's about time someone beat some respect into you!" snorted Julie in retort.

With a growl Louisa lunged for Julie and once again the two teenagers rolled in the dust, straw and dirt, their white tennis outfits getting dirty with every roll. Louisa's fingers clawed to reach Julie's face and the older girl had to use her own hands to fend her attacks away finally managing to trap both Louisa's wrists in her hands and using her weight advantage and leverage to force Louisa's squirming arms down onto the ground above her head. Julie leaned down and her dark hair fell down to Louisa's face and snarled down at her foe.

"Give it up, you'll never beat me. Give it up before I hurt you!"

The blonde struggled but eventually realised how futile her efforts were and submitted.

But Julie was still angered at the comments and damage that the blonde brat had caused and decided that she should be taught a little lesson. She pulled Louisa over to a straw bale and sat on it and dragged Louisa onto and over her knees. She pulled up Louisa's short tennis skirt and pulled down her white cotton panties to expose the girls pale ass cheeks. Then she took immense satisfaction in delivering twenty hard spanks across Louisa's bottom. Chastising her like a little girl with each blow, hoping that it would knock some common sense into the snob her old friend had become. Finally, Louisa begged Julie to stop, apologising as she shouted. Julie dropped her to her knees and stood up over her.

"Well I hope you've learned your lesson Louisa. You can't speak to people like that and treat them like dirt. They just won't stand for it."

"Fuck you!" spat Louisa and scurried away from her former friend.

Louisa was hot at how Julie had woman handled her and as they stood apart, breathing hard she straightened her back and threw her long hair back in a spoilt, superior fashion. She held her hand up to halt Julie advancing on her and spoke in the most haughty, arrogant fashion imaginable.

"Stop this immediately! I demand you stop! I mean it, if you take one more step towards me I'll have you and your father turfed out of that cottage of my fathers before this day is over!"

Just like that the atmosphere in the barn changed. Louisa realised and hammered home her verbal advantage.

"Yes, that's right isn't it? You need to learn who is in charge here. You are nothing more than a lowly tenant and if I clicked my finger my Daddy would see you and your father ruined forever. He wouldn't find farming work around this are if Daddy didn't want him to would he?"

Julie wanted to stop her words, to prevent her continuing but she was suddenly crippled by fear. She knew that what Louisa threatened was true enough, beforehand she would never have believed that she would carry through such threats but now? Her words held such malice and weight it was all to easy to see the little bitch sticking it to her and by virtue of association, her dad, and no way did he deserve that, not after all he had gone through.

"Ok Louisa, I'm sorry. Please don't be hasty. It was all a mistake, a big misunderstanding. You don't need to tell anyone what I did."

Louisa's mouth curled into the cruellest of smiles. She was a bad apple alright, she had changed and become a twisted and warped young woman. All she could think about was the position of power she had over Julie and how the older girl had just physically bested her. That she had deserved it and had been acting like a spoilt brat was not even in her consciousness. Louisa stood there for a moment, almost as a Cobra viewing its prey as she glared at Julie. This made her feel strange. Good, but strange, almost like it turned her on. Maybe it was the adrenaline rush of the brief scuffle they had had but she thought not. No, it was the intoxication of holding power over someone and she so desperately wanted to reach her hand under the hem of her tennis skirt, pull her panties aside and play with herself, so excited was she.

"I can't actually believe you spanked me, why never mind what Daddy would say, I could report you to the police!"

Julie swallowed her pride and what she actually felt about how Louisa had been to plead for her leniency.

"I'm sorry Louisa, it was wrong, you just riled me, saying that about my mum, I'm sorry, please don't tell your father, we need that house you know that! Please, I'll do anything!"

Hearing Julie beg so pathetically only served to excite Louisa further, she thought back to all the times when they were younger where she had followed Julie's lead and done what she had said because she was the elder. She had never realised what power she actually held over her. Louisa's mind was a whirl of dark, mischievous thoughts. The years away at her all girl boarding school had been full of frustration, dreams and sexual awakenings like any growing teenager but hers had been kinkier, perhaps, than the norm. And she had suddenly lost all inhibitors and saw that she had Julie, figuratively, over a barrel and there would be no holding her back.

"Anything? Well we'll see. You know it was extremely humiliating what you did to me, spanking me like that, I think I should do the same to you!"

Julie's face flushed bright red but something in the younger girls tone suggested that arguing would be pointless so she just nodded her assent.

"Yes, I thought so. Well get stripped off then!"

"What?"

"Oh didn't I say? Well I meant to. I think we'll do this for maximum embarrassment for you, I want you to get undressed like the naughty girl you are and then crawl over here for me to spank you. Go on, get a move on!"

Julie tried to talk to her old friend, tried to dissuade her but she was increasingly realising that it was a fruitless exercise. Eventually, accepting the inevitable she reached down to grip the bottom of her T-shirt.

Licking her lips nervously Julie gave Louisa one last look to see if she would see sense and back down but the spoilt little bitch was nodding her encouragement and had a look on her face that Julie had never seen before and did not like at all. Julie lifted the shirt up and off over her arms and dropped it on a bale of hay by her side, then she wiggled her sweet ass out of her skirt and placed them on top of her shirt. She stood there in just her bra and pants and despite the physical exertion she had just gone through, despite the warm day outside, she was shivering.

"And the rest Julie, I think you've forfeited any right to modesty, haven't you?"

God, Louisa looked and sounded like a totally different person, she had changed so much, and not for the better. Uncomfortably, Julie reached behind her and unclipped her big bra and reluctantly let it drop, revealing her large breasts to her former friend. Louisa stepped forward and appeared to be almost transfixed by Julie's tits. They were so large (especially compared to hers), like two big, ripe melons bulging from her chest. Julie flinched as Louisa's hands felt her breasts and slowly, smoothly ran over them until she finally brushed over her large nipples and stood back again, and impatiently directed her to finish the job. This Julie did by hooking her thumbs into the waistband of her white thong panties and nervously pulling them down, past her knees, to her ankles and eventually off. She stood naked, trying to cover herself up a bit as Louisa walked to the far side of the barn.

"Right then Julie, I'm glad to see your willing to apologise for your treatment like this, just you keep doing what you're told and I'm sure Daddy won't have any reason to evict your father and you from the cottage. Now come over here. No, don't walk, I want you to crawl over to me and beg for my forgiveness."

For some unknown reason Julie had the most uncontrollable urge to laugh at all this, how could their day have ended up like this? Nevertheless she still lowered herself onto her hands and knees and slowly crawled across the dusty, dirty barn floor towards Louisa. This was so embarrassing for her, her big tits were nearly touching the floor as she moved and she was so conscious of that and how stupid she must look as she approached Louisa. She came to a shuffling halt at Louisa's feet and slowly looked up at the smirking younger girl. And not only was she smirking but she had succumbed to that burning desire to finger her pussy and her hand was entrenched in her panties and moving vigorously as Julie looked up. She was done hiding how turned on she was with being in this situation of power, she didn't care, what was Julie going to do anyway? There wasn't much more she could do but crawl at her feet and look disgusted (which she did do).

"Funny, you were quick enough to take my pants down earlier when you were spanking me, take them off again! Why should my fingers do the work when I can use your tongue?"

Julie looked up at Louisa with even more incredulity than before, this day was getting more and more bizarre. Did Louisa really expect her to pull down her panties with her mouth? And yet why did Julie not say or do anything as Louisa lifted the front of her white panties and carefully place the waistband between Julie's teeth?

"Now take them down and have a look at how wet I am!"

This was making Julie feel so weird, in her mind she desperately did not want to do this but there was something deep inside her that was reacting to it, strangely accepting being dominated like this and maybe even enjoying it - she was so confused. Not so confused that she did not do what Louisa demanded as Julie slowly lowered her head, jerkily taking Louisa's knickers with it. And yes she was extremely wet, so wet that Julie had to actually give a real tug with her teeth to separate the fabric from her crotch before sliding them down her athletic thighs to her ankles. And even though she really did not want to, she could help staring at the glistening curls of Louisa's sopping wet pussy hair and lips. The effect was hypnotic to her, she couldn't take her eyes off Louisa's pussy, she had never before seen another girls private parts, never mind from such close quarters. The heat of the day and their earlier physical exertions mixed with the hot, sticky atmosphere in the barn was having it's effect on both girls too and when Louisa reached down and pulled Julie's face right on to her pussy Julie offered no resistance.

TheDarkCloud
TheDarkCloud
4,490 Followers
12