Barnyard Fantasy Ch. 01

Story Info
She meets her family.
1.3k words
4.09
142.5k
36

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/18/2022
Created 04/12/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Willow was freshly eighteen, however she was being forced by her parents to spend one last summer on her grandfather's farm.

She had agreed since they would be paying her rent next year for college. She looked forward to seeing her cousin Georgia, who was also eighteen.

Willow arrived on the first sunny June Monday. She had packed a ton of clothes, two trunks, a tote bag and a make-up case.

Her younger brother had teased her about all her stuff to go camp out in the woods. She didn't care though, she was planning to have a fun summer as long as Georgia could provide something to do.

After goodbyes were said and her father had carried her bags into the house, she went to find her room. She soon realized she'd be sharing the attic with Georgia.

It wasn't too big, but had enough room for thier twin beds, dressers and desks. Each of them also had a trunk at the foot of the bed for personal belongings and privacy.

She flopped herself onto the bed on the side of the room that was basically bare. She had lugged her luggage up all the stairs and she was hot. She began stripping off her shirt and jeans. She was left in a electric blue bikini.

Being hot always made her horny, so she decided to take some time out and mastrubate while Georgia wasn't around. She lay on the bed and slipped her hand down into her bottoms. She separated her legs and ran her fingers over her clit.

Just then she heard the door open, she quickly sat up and pretended to be unpacking. Her older cousin by three months, Georgia Dawn walked into the room.

Georgia was a tom boy yet she was girly too. She had a nice ass and perky tiny tits. She'd been teased for years about them. Her long auburn hair was natural and flowed down her back.

Gergia was a cute little thing. She was barely as tall as Willow, with curly auburn hair that fell at her shoulders. It bounced when she walked and so did her large breasts.

After they welcomed each other and talked about summer plans, Georgia told her about a bonfire about a mile down the road. They made plans to go after dinner, then Georgia bounced away.

After Willow finished unpacking, she headed to take a quick shower and get ready for dinner and the bon fire. She dressed in a clean pair of jeans and her mom's old hair band tank top.

Later on the way to the bon fire, Willow was grilling Georgia for details on the people around here and thier sex lives. See she had kissed a few girls and was interested in fooling around with a girl or two this summer.

Each step they took, Georgia swayed and showed off her legs. She was wearing the tiniest shorts and a grafitti tank top with a pair of boots. Completing her look was a red plaid flannel tied around her waist. She was so tiny and petite that it just made her look sexier than she was.

During the bon fire, Georgia introduced everyone to her cute cousin Willow. Willow's black hair made her look sexy and mysterious. She had lots of guys hitting on her. She even flirted with some girls, just to see if anyone was interested.

She had lost track of Georgia a few times. She'd thought she'd caught her being fingered by a butch lesbian. She tried to get a closer peek but a skinny blonde had attempted to get a make out session going on with her.

When the bon fire began to dwindle down, Willow had about twelve numbers. Three of them were girls, she was having a good time already.

On the way home, Willow and Georgia skipped and held hands care free under the stars. Halfway to the house, they stopped in a clearing to talk. They sat on a fallen tree, facing each other. Willow began to spill her secret, she thought she was either bisexual or lesbian.

She confided to Georgia, she wasn't sure how she would find out because she was nervous around girls. She knew just what to say, but she was unsure of how to perform in bed with another girl. Would she know how to do it? Would she be able to get the girl off.

Georgia laughed, "I've been messing with girls since I became a teenager. It's the easiest way not to get pregnant out here. I can teach you."

Willow was surprised, "Really? I can't believe you've gone down on a girl before. What's it like?"

"Well, all you have to do is do what you like. Girls instictively know what other girls like. It's like you're doing what you'd like done to you. Here, let me show you."

Georgia pulled Willow's shirt up and revealed her bouncy tits. She leaned over and pinched a nipple between each thumb. She squeeze gently, then released them. "See, don't you like it?"

Willow smiled, "I got that part down, I'm just nervous about how to get a girl's pants off, about where to lick and where my hands should be."

"Don't worry, I'll show you. Come on, let's go over to that shed."

When they got to the old shed, they rummaged around for something to spread over the ground. They found an old tarp and spread it in the grass.

Both girls tumbled to the ground and landed with thier arms around each other. They giggled and grinned.

Georgia tugged at Willow's jeans. She revealed her aqua and pink thong, slapped her ass a few times and slid it down too. Revealing her cousin's bare pussy.

Georgia pushed Willow down and brought her lips close to her cousin's glistening love hole. She used her fingers to spread her open and rubbed at her clit. She heard Willow moan a little, so she did it again. "Do you like that?" she asked.

Willow's breath was heavy. "Oh I love it" She arched her back and spread her legs open wider. Georgia's fingers were magic. She knew just where to touch and just where to rub.

When Georgia slipped her fingers inside of Willow's hole, she felt her cousin's muscles clamp down. She lowered her face to her clit and ran her tongue over her slit. With that, Willow became slippery and she moaned out loud.

"Oh, Oh, My, My, I think, I think..." Her entire body shook. When her quivers ended, she could barely move. However, Georgia had treated her so good. It was only right for her to do the same in return.

Georgia stood and shimmied her tiny shorts down off her hips and around her ankles. She kicked them aside and moved within inches from Willow's mouth.

She spread her small patch of hair open to reveal her pussy. Willow leaned forward and stuck her tongue against Georgia's clit and rubbed up and down. Then she trailed her tongue down lower to her opening, flicked it inside of her cousin's pussy and tongue fucked her.

After repeating that a few times, she leaned back and let Georgia straddled her face. She flicked her tongue against Georgia's clit. Rubbing until she had Georgia screaming for her not to stop.

Before Georgia could get off, she stop and spread her open. She lowered herself to have her mouth over her opening. She began tongue fucking her while her thumbs massaged her clit.

Georgia's moans couldn't be stiffled, she was loud when having sex. Before long, she was dripping into Willow's mouth. When her pussy finished spasming, she rolled over and rested her face next to her cousins.

Willow's eyes were wide with shock at thier actions. She smiled a shy smile at Georgia. But Georgia's very outgoing and likes to do things when she wants.

She reached over, pressed her lips to Willow's. Willow's mouth opened and accepted her cousin's tongue in a deep, loving french kiss.

Seems that this summer was going to be a very good one.