Baron Buff vs. Johnny Angel Pt. 01

Story Info
Former friends fight for the World Title and more!
1.3k words
4.6
6.7k
00

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 09/09/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This was my first and only match against this particular opponent! This is part one the story. Part two will be up soon!

*****

It was on a Sunday night. A night when, usually, the City of Angels is alive and well. When all walks of life are intertwined as one; and the night seems to last forever. This would have been a night like that had it not been for the most anticipated World Heavyweight Championship fight to have ever been recorded! It was the night two friends became enemies; two brothers became strangers and only one of them would walk out with the satisfaction of being, indisputably, the best in the world!

The arena was filled to capacity; maybe even a little passed in space; but for a rare spectacle, rules were broken, people found a way inside and money was made. If you weren't inside the building, you were at home or a bar, glued to the television set or computer screen. Nobody wanted to miss the Fight Of Fights, and if you did, people had every right to taunt your loss...

As usual, there was an under card; but only this time, it would not go on to surpass the Main Event. The fans enjoyed their, seemingly, appetizers but all night, were hungry for the entree. They had wanted, just as much as the contenders themselves, to find out who would be walking away and who would be barely able to walk at all...

And as mentioned before, both competitors, at one time, had been the best of friends; closer than any blood brothers and also, a very successful team of sorts; even if they had been a little arrogant in their ways. But now, for Baron Buff and "Heavenly Body" Johnny Angel, all resemblance to closeness was now a memory. They were managed by a beautiful, busty and seductive woman known as Mina; who also happened to be Johnny's lover on the side. Many speculators had considered Mina to be the real final nail in the men's friendship's coffin but was certainly not the first jab thrown, so to speak...

No, the real trouble started as it usually does: With jealously. After years of training together; supporting eachother to the fullest and training their bodies to the maximum, Baron was given a title shot against, the then, reigning champion, Chavo Becerra, an amazing yet extremely vain athlete from El Salvador. After only three rounds, the Salvadorian champion was defeated; knocked unconscious and his reign over! That night, only Mina came to the ring to celebrate her friend's victory. The "Heavenly Body", was a no show. And the first jab connected...

Being the more level headed of the two athletes, Baron decided against his suspicions and let his friend slide; maybe it had been just an off night for the younger Johnny: after all, he had just finished winning his OWN grueling match moments before. An injury could keep even the most well meaning friend away. This was not the case though, as weeks went by and no congratulations, praise or acknowledgement was given. And thus, the second jab landed with precision...

At the very next fight night, Baron Buff would defend his title belt in a rematch with Becerra; but this time, it would be without any support from his now distant friend. Wanting to keep her men together, Mina, who was as intelligent as she was gorgeous, offered to manage the champion that night; to show some unity, and had hoped her man would follow. This would not to be. After another five rounds with Becerra, The "Big Dick Champ", was again victorious; undefeated and still the best in the business. The beautiful Mina wrapped the world title around her friend and temporary client; holding his arm up high and ended with a hug. Johnny, outraged, jealous and bitter, ran to and into the ring. Without warning, without a word, the jealous friend sucker punched Baron; knocking his friend and their friendship out cold. And with that one punch, the punch heard around the world, things would never be the same again for the champion nor challenger...

Things would only get worse, as soon the "Heavenly Body", was announcing himself as the real champion; claiming his knockout on the "Big Dick Champ" Baron Buff, was legit; if only recognized by himself. Obviously, this was intentionally done, to get under the champion's skin enough, and be granted a title shot. And so, it had obviously worked, as Baron was more than willing to put his title on the line against his now fiendish and former best friend!

But things had took an interesting turn at the official fight press conference, set up by the boxing committee. Both contenders were weighed in and asked many questions by the fans and press alike! Mina was put on the spot, when asked who she would be supporting that night: Her lover or her best friend? When Mina didn't answer fast enough, supposedly the "correct" answer, Johnny erupted yet again; dismissing her services and walking away-but not before promising quick and easy victory. Mina felt she had no choice but to follow her man. Had she been wrong to even think otherwise? Things were so out of control and she wished things would be back to the way they were; she, indeed, wished their friendship--not some title--meant more. Before she could express her thoughts, the champion spoke up and asserted his defiant dominance to his worthy rival:

"Yeah, run away. You're good at that. You're good at taking the easy, CHEAP way out, aren't ya? Now, ever since I EARNED this belt--you got that? EARNED!-- you've been real shady to me and to Mina! You're so in love with yourself, that any one of your friends does a little good for themselves and you fuss and whine and mope like a little child. Well, you know what? I'm not a child: I'm a man! And not just a bigger man; not just a better man--I'm the World Heavyweight Champion and I'm the best in the world! If I'm man enough to put what makes me important on the line, then I think you should too! So after Sunday night, after the bell rings and you're eating the canvas, I'll be going home, the winner, victorious; undefeated with MY belt--AND YOUR WOMAN! And believe me, I'll be eating something too!"

You can only imagine how this infuriated the challenger to the throne; and even though he was a bit uneasy with this proposition, being in front of the press, the fans and the billions watching at home was too much for his ego; he accepted. Perhaps he baited his former friend into the match, but he realized his foe now had now tricked and baited HIM into accepting a stipulation that he had a chance of not winning. With the press and fans screaming questions, obscenities and cheers, Johnny Angel grabbed Mina, who was now filled with more anxiety; yet a new curiosity, as her face proved. A lovely shade of red emerged on her cheeks. It was really over, she thought. There was no way back and only one man could rule the ring; the world and her heart and she knew exactly who it was going to be...

So there you have it, boxing fans the world over! A fitting recap of the exciting match history of an exciting, never to be duplicated title fight that hooked and shocked the entire world! And with only just a few minor possible outcomes at hand, both these warriors knew they had to give it their all--but there was only one victor that night, as mentioned. Did the "Big Dick Hunk" Baron Buff, with his overwhelming power and very precise technique, have the tools necessary to remain the man and take away another man's treasure? Or was the unbelievable speed and unmatched, uncanny agility of the "Heavenly Body" Johnny Angel enough to land him the victory, along with the World Heavyweight Championship?

Who, indeed, had Mina already picked in her mind that fateful night, to win both the belt and her body?