Baron Buff vs. Johnny Angel Pt. 02

Story Info
Baron Buff warms up in his locker room AND surprise guest!
1.3k words
4.57
7k
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 09/09/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This was the first and last time I fought this particular opponent! This is the second part of this story!

*****

The final preliminary match up had now ended; and the crowd was red hot! They all knew in just a matter of moments, history would be made! Every man and woman in the arena had a prediction. Some were obviously right. The rest were, obviously, wrong---but that night, the crowd was split 50/50, in hopes that their choice in contender would be the one to take the fight!

The mere thought of Baron Buff getting his just revenge; destroying his enemy in the ring, had many women cringing, stirring in their seats! While others got a little hot and bothered with the thought of Johnny Angel humiliating the champion for a second time, only now taking what should have been his to begin with! To say their own boyfriends or husbands were growing ever jealous, would be an understatement!

Arena staff came out to clean the ring canvas; as blood had been spilled in the last contest; and to do whatever other duties they could, to ensure a safe and fair fighting environment. Neither boxer, nor committee wanted any excuses. There was going to be a clear winner that night!

Soon the referee made HER way to ringside. At Johnny's request, the traditional image of an older gentleman zebra was now replaced with an exotic, younger and sexy lioness. Her skin was tanned lightly olive and unflawed; her black hair was long and untamed; her lips, perfect with pout. She would have to, eventually, count one of these men out; and if that man had been lucky enough to still see, at least gazing at her undeniable beauty was the reward for losing.

Their wasn't one hint of silence throughout the building. Only cheers. Only hollers. Only screams. But only one man didn't hear it...

The World Heavyweight Champion, the "Big Dick Hunk" Baron Buff, had cut out all the noise and racket from his space; from his mind. The sometimes humble champion, even to the end, had been preparing, training and working his body and spirit to the limit. He knew that even though his opponent was arrogant and cocky in the ring, he could back it up. He would be no easy victory. To win this match, Baron Buff had to be at his all time best! And so, without needing any more reason, he continued to lift his weights; lifting them high into the air, as if they weighed nothing!

Suddenly, a knock at the door came---along with annoyance of now being interrupted! Surely, the press could wait for an interview! But alas, it wasn't the press or the media, but lovely Mina instead. With relief, and a bit of suspicion, Baron let her in...

The champion went straight back to his bench and resumed his weight lifting; not seeming to care that his arch enemy's lover was now standing in his private dressing room; crossing into enemy territory. And nor did she. She spoke:

"Are you sure you want to go through with this?", she asked.

Baron, politely ignored her for a second, before answering:

"Did Johnny put you up to this? Is this some kind of mind game? It's not going to work. I'll tell you that right now..."

She bent down, to stop him from thrusting another weight into the air and offered:

"No. No, he didn't. In fact, he doesn't know I'm here. I kind of sneaked out. I promise. I wouldn't lie to you. In fact, I've tried to talk my baby out of this whole silly mess, but his ego is just too big sometimes. You know how he is!"

Baron smiled to those words. He, indeed, knew how Johnny was and was hoping, in this case, he'd die by the sword he lived by. Mina continued:

"Anyways, you're my best friend and I know you're not so hot tempered; you're a pretty mellow guy, you know? I just wanted to see if I could at least talk YOU out of this...but at the looks of things, I don't think I am going to be able to; am I, Barry?"

Baron got up from his bench; leaving his weights behind and began to spar with an old, bruised up bag. Every hit connected, every hit that would be meant for Johnny; stopping only to say:

"Listen, Mina, I know what I'm doing and I have to do this. Your boyfriend is running his mouth; being nothing but sizzle and no steak! If I back down and if I let him get away with this then I wouldn't deserve to have claim to this belt! So tonight, I'm going to lace up my boots; tighten my gloves and put him in his place once and for all!".

Mina could see the determination; the passion in his brown eyes and the calm, confidence in his husky voice, as he returned to beating on the defenseless bag. Baron really had no fear, it seemed, whatsoever. And maybe, she thought, his lack of fear would also be his demise. Then her mind had now taken another turn, and with her face growing again with shades of a curious red, she reminded her best friend of another promise:

"Well, I was also thinking about that bet you made. I mean, what if you win?".

The "Big Dick Hunk" was now perfectly confused, as he jabbed away at the, barley hanging on, bag. He simply stated:

"Well, Mina, then I win---still the champ! It's not that difficult to grasp---"...

Mina, now getting aroused at the mere thought of finishing her question; or rather, explaining further, without time to react, grabbed Baron's arm and kept him from finishing off the poor bag and his sentence!

"I meant about what you had said at that stupid press conference, a few weeks ago---about taking me home?"...

The champion stopped dead in his massive tracks; accepting her touch on his biceps; contemplating what might happen at that moment. It was true: He naturally did have many feelings for this amazing woman, who had been his best friend, for now over three years; but could he be as low as Johnny Angel turned out to be? He thought as fast as he could and offered:

"Oh, that? I just got caught up in the moment! I just wanted to hurt Johnny real bad, you know? I didn't mean to disrespect you in any way or put you in the middle of things. But don't worry: I wouldn't disrespect you like that. You are not some prize to me---like you are to Johnny!".

Mina now pressed her body up against Baron's; her large breasts smashed against his chiseled chest; her fingers were playfully dancing up and down his frame; to his neck, to his chest and to his stomach. She slowly kissed his lips and admitted:

"Maybe I want to be your prize..."

She had kissed his lips again; this time with a little more force; a little more passion. Letting Baron know she was serious and showing him how willing she would be, to be all his! And now the champ wanted so badly for that to be so! But his conscience called foul though...

"Mina, that was the greatest kiss of my lifetime. I've always wanted your kiss so bad---but just not like this! And maybe you're right: The real prize tonight isn't the title: It's you. So if I have to earn and fight for you, your love; for your loyalty and for your body tonight, then that's what I'm going to do! But I promise you this: I'm going to take you from him tonight, and if I can't---if I lose--then I don't deserve you..."

The World Heavyweight Champion then stormed out of the room. Now more than ever, he was eager to start this fight and have the girl of his dreams at his side after it...