Baroness and the Private

Story Info
Anal power play with the Baroness.
1.1k words
3.98
37.5k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

And so it was, hours before the great dawn surprise-attack against JOE's Satellite base in the former Soviet state of Izykstan , the chief of COBRA Intel sat alone, awaiting the first reports of action. The Baroness, few knew her birth name, hated the tension, a plush leather chair her only company. Most always the news would be good at first, then some hotshot JOE would turn the tide and save the day. The sounds of static transmissions hummed around her, blue and red lights, blinking on and off.

Then, loud echoing footsteps, sharp and precise, as all COBRA enlisted were trained to do. The Baroness turned her chair to receive the messenger and with a squeak of rubber against rubber, crossed one leg over the other. She whipped her long black hair aside and prepared a hard glare for the hapless private.

He stopped cold twenty feet from her.

"Lieutenant! I have the first reports; At 0700 achieved complete surprise.5% Casualties so far, JOE has launched no counter-offensive and our Long Range Artillery has not arrived yet."

He stood at rapt attention, daring not a glance at her. The last private he heard of that scanned her assets as she walked by, got slammed into the wall and kicked down the hall, by Destro...her man in COBRA.

"Private? Why is the delay? I ordered two of our best battalions mobilized a day in advance."

She leaned in to hear what he had to say. ]

A spring popped and the private jumped.

He flinched. " My only guess is that they got lost...Lieutenant." He began to sweat.

He glanced ever so discreetly at her, and he knew he shouldn't have.

The Baroness was fond of wearing a black rubber cat suit complete with a shiny black feather-light alloy breastplate. It looked as if it was just another piece of rubber, conforming to her every curve, but I was known to have saved her from a. 50 caliber sniper shot that otherwise would've killed her outright. She also wore knee length boots that allowed for her signature stride.

Frightening other females and striking bold animal lust into her male subordinates, she would glean the tension from all of this; she relished it like a foodstuff, vital to her survival.

She knew he was looking at her delicious thighs.

Baroness closed her eyes and tapped a finger on her knee. It echoed. He gulped.

" Private, come closer." Although he wished not to, he did as he was told.

The chair sprang up as she jumped up out of it and walked towards the private. The boots clacked like gunshots in the room.

" I hate bad news private, do you follow? Tell me some good news. Tell me something I want to hear."

Baroness stretched her arms out over her head. Every movement, soft squeaks of rubber.

He mulled it but could offer only a blank stare.

She pointed her riding crop at his pants, " Tell me how big it is."

The private stammered. " Uh, eleven t-to t-twelve." Baroness's eyes widened. " Twelve what?" A wicked smile began to grow.

The Private made a 'U'-shape with two fingers. " Inches." Her mouth opened. She stepped back and studied his pants.

The private recalled how in the lockerooms, the other privates spoke about hoe she was rumored to constantly trying to find out who had the largest members in COBRA. That if found, she would shift her 'attention'to that individual. until he was either dead or transferred out to some Antarctic missile base by a jealous cuckolded Detsro.

Baroness knelt down, laying aside her riding crop. She looked at the soldier's groin and reached out with her hand, the faint bulge now growing and expanding down his trousers further.

Sweat rolled down the private's brow. " Your Excellency, I-" he stammered.

" Shut you mouth, private. You will let me see it." She felt around for the fasteners holding him in and finding it, popping it open and with her gloved hand, he felt warm rubber grasp onto his cock. " Oh, my.... lets bring it out, shall we?" She fished it free and let go; it wavered in the cold air of the grand hall. A mammoth twelve inches and throbbing at attention, Baroness stood up to face the nervous private. " You going to let me use that, if you object, I'll shoot you dead." The soldier said nothing, and began to move his hand over to hold himself. Baroness smartly batted his hand aside. " Let me be in control, ja?" She squatted down before him, her suit groaned and made sharp rubbing noises. With a long lick of her tongue, the giant cock was shimmering in the multi-colored light.

She sighed as she gripped it tightly; it turned dark as it swelled in her fist, a drop of cum oozed out. Baroness's blood-red lips were around the lime-sized head of the cock. Her long black hair whipped at the soldier's thighs as she choked herself on the massive rod.

Baroness moved off of the cock, a thick strand followed her, she gathered it in her latex glove, then smeared it over his cock, then standing up, she ran a razor over her shiny ass and slit an opening down the back seam, then tearing it wide open.

The soldier noticed no undergarments, just a smoothly shaved pussy. Moving onto all fours, the Baroness wiggled her ass at the private and he lowered himself to her, and holding his slick cock to her rear felt for her pussy. She batted him away, "stick it up my bum, private" The soldier spat on her asshole and aimed his cock for it, upon touching, she twitched, moaning softly.

She licked her lips, and commanded him to force it all the way in.

He did, the hot tightness took him over and Baroness shrieked in ecstasy, " fuck me harder you maggot, fuck my asshole"

The soldier had her hips in both hands, noting the warmth of the latex around her, he jammed himself as deep as he could, and she would wiggle her ass at him from time to time. " Oh, I think-" He began; his cum was boiling inside him.

"Shoot it into my mouth, do it." She felt the girth slide out and quickly he was standing over her face and she looked up and with open lips, she cooed as he pumped his cock over her hot breath. "Oh, shit-" Baroness pushed out her tongue as he milked rope after rope of steaming cum. Her mouth was covered and her tongue lapped more off her lips.

" My, my private, I may call on you anytime, you understand? I can't let you go far, so I may put in a transfer to my personnel staff.

Not a word, private, that is all. You may go now"

He walked away spent, sweaty and dumbfounded. He looked back, Baroness was licking the cum off her gloves and breastplate.

The end.