Baroque Buggery

Story Info
Costume party makes man question his sexuality.
1.5k words
4.16
90.9k
25
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
al_Ussa
al_Ussa
277 Followers

All through college, Jim Benson had earned a reputation for being a little... eccentric. More than a little eccentric, actually. He had an unusual sense of humor, strange taste in fashion, and probably the worst luck of any human being on the face of the earth. Nonetheless, with his good look and charms, he never had any shortage of friends. Or girlfriends for that matter.

It was one of his closest friends -- George Anderson -- who had talked him into going to a costume party this Halloween. Jim was always the kind to go with the flow, so to speak, so he eagerly went along with it. Quite honestly, George was just hoping to get laid, since he had just gotten out of a bad relationship. Either that or at the very least get a few good drinks in.

George had chosen to go dressed as his favorite superhero -- the Green Lantern. Not everyone got it, but at least most of the people at the party recognized the character. Jim, on the other hand, had chosen a slightly more unusual character. Wearing tight fighting leather pants and with his head shaved, he was supposed to be Billy Corrigan from the band the Smashing Pumpkins. Unfortunately, nobody seemed to get it at all. The fact that he looked nothing like the singer certainly didn't help matters any.

Things just didn't seem to be going that well for him, until George motioned for him to come over and meet someone.

"Hey Jim," he said, "I'd like you to meet my friend Chris. We went to college together."

George was talking to a slender, clean-shaven young man dressed in exquisite 18th century finery, right down to tights, heavy make-up and a powdered wig. Chris even affected the flamboyant gestures and foppish manners appropriate for some sort of French dandy.

"Nice to meet you," Jim said as he looked over the young man's body, "That's a very... interesting costume you put together there. Who are you supposed to be?"

"Thank you," Chris said as he took a bow, "It's supposed to be King Louis XIV. I made it myself, actually. It took me two whole weeks, in fact."

"Well it looks... absolutely lovely."

George just smiled and took another sip of beer from his plastic cup.

"I thought you two would hit things off," he said, "Anyway, I'm going to go catch-up with the guys. You think you can take care of yourselves?"

Jim was a little frightened, to be honest. He almost immediately had found himself attracted to this rather feminine man, and it made him feel confused and uncomfortable. He wanted to keep George around, just so nothing awkward could happen, but it was too late. George had already left to go catch up with his friends before Jim could even answer. Not wanting to seem rude, he turned back around to Chris.

"So," Jim said, not entirely of what he could even talk about.

Before he could finish his sentence, Chris interrupted him.

"You want to get out of here," he asked, "We could go and just hang out up on the roof."

Jim hesitated.

"I don't know," he said, "I mean, me and George just got here and we've hardly even had a chance to mingle."

He didn't trust himself being alone with Chris, and grasped for any excuse to get out of it.

"Oh come on," he said grabbing Jim by the arm, "There's nobody interesting here yet, and besides, we won't be up there that long Mr. Corrigan."

Taking Jim by surprise, Chris pulled him out of the apartment and into the hallway. Despite being pretty small, he had surprising strength. Reluctantly Jim went along with it, following Chris up the stairs and onto the roof. It was a chilly October night, but the moonlight looked absolutely beautiful from their vantage point high above the city.

"Look Chris," Jim said as he struggled to find the right words, "I... don't know, there's just something I have to..."

Chris put his index finger to his lips and shushed him, slowly coming closer and pressing his lithe young body up against Jim. He felt uncomfortable having another man rub up against him, but also a little aroused too. Chris dropped to his knees, struggling a little to try and get Jim's cock out of his tight fitting leather pants. Slowly, he began to jerk it. Jim cursed himself as his increasingly stiff member betrayed his true feelings, becoming rock hard in only a few strokes.

"Oooo," he moaned in pleasure as Chris expertly worked his shaft.

It wasn't that he was gay. At least, Jim had never thought of himself as being gay. But this felt so good. Jim didn't want to be turned on, but it was far too late for that. There was no going back now.

Soon, Chris wrapped his lips around Jim's cock, gently sucking him off. His tongue stroked the tip of Jim's cock, bringing him to the absolute peak of sexual ecstasy. His saliva started to mix with Jim's precum, lubricating the cock and making it easier for Chris to deep throat it. Jim looked down in shock as he felt the tip of his cock brush against the back of Chris' throat. No woman had ever taken it that deep before! Hell, no woman had ever given him such a great blow job in his life!

Chris looked up at him and stopped sucking, letting the cock slip out of his mouth.

"Sorry," he giggled, "I didn't want you to cum just yet. Not when we're just getting started. How would you feel about fucking me up the ass?"

Jim took a deep breath. He was already conflicted enough about his sexual identity. Almost without thinking about it, he nodded.

"All right," Chris said as he bent over and dropped his tights, "Sounds good to me. Any time you're ready."

Chris wiggled his ass perfect, round ass cheeks, trying to entice Jim. Jim hated it. This... strangely attractive waif of a man had made him question his sexuality, his identity, and Jim was going along with it. He wanted to fuck him more than anything else. No... he wanted to dominate him. He was angry, confused and scared all at once, and with nothing else to do, he thrust his manhood into Chris' puckered anus.

"Owww," Chris screamed in surprise, "Yeah! That feels good!"

Jim was shocked. Not only was Chris letting him forcibly sodomize his anus, but he actually seemed to be enjoying it! Jim continued to fuck, forcing himself deeper and deeper into Chris' well-used asshole. It was strangely arousing, and he grabbed Chris' curvy hips to give himself more support.

"Oh yes," Chris exclaimed, "Keep going! God this feels so good! Ride me! Ride me hard!"

Overpowered by some sort of primal, instinctual behavior, Jim continued to slam his member up Chris' ass. He was very glad that there was a lot of saliva and precum coating his dick, because otherwise there would hardly have been any traction at all. Soon, he felt himself cumming, shooting a load of his hot, sticky seed up into Chris' stretched ass.

Chris laid there for a moment, and Jim was unsure of whether he was overcome with pain or pleasure, or perhaps some strange mixture of the two. Finally, he got back up to his feet and pulled his tights back up, still a little winded from their vigorous fucking.

"That was amazing," he giggled, "You really like it rough, don't you? I've been with a lot of guys before but none of them were so... forceful."

Jim was scared now. Dizzy from his actions, he turned around and began to walk back down the stairs.

"Wait," Chris called out, "Where are you going?"

Jim didn't even bother answering that. His head was spinning. He slowly made his way down the stairs, tightly clutching on the railings for balance. He stumbled back to the apartment, not sure of who saw him leave. He really hoped they weren't talking about him... him and Chris.

"George," he said motioning for his friend.

George excused himself and went over to see what Jim wanted.

"What's up," he asked, "Did you hit things off with Chris?"

"About that," Jim whispered, "I... I think I'm gay! I just had sex with Chris up on the roof and..."

Before he could finish the sentence, George started to laugh.

"Hey," Jim shot back angrily, "What's so funny about that!"

"Nothing," George said still laughing heartily, "It's just that... Chris is a woman!"

"What?"

"It's true," George continued, "Chris is short for Christina. She just happens to like dressing like a man. That's all."

"So... she's a woman then? And then that means that... I'm not gay?"

"No," George said, "You're not gay. I don't know what the hell you are, but you're not gay."

But Jim wasn't laughing. He had already gone back up to the roof, hoping that he could get a chance to spend a little more time knowing Christina...

al_Ussa
al_Ussa
277 Followers