Barrack Room Betty Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MicheleNylons
MicheleNylons
3,973 Followers

Finally spent, Lieutenant Winter disentangled himself from the beautiful transvestite and Michele lowered her feet to the floor. They kissed a little and then the Lieutenant looked at his watch.

"Time to go?" Michele asked.

"Are you angry?" he smiled.

"Nah; I've finished with you now," Michele smiled back mischievously.

"Bitch!" he laughed and kissed her quickly.

"But I really do have to go."

"I've got a little ensuite if you wanna share," he offered.

They squeezed in the little cubicle comprised of a toilet and a sink with a mirror over it. Michele wet a towel and wiped at her dress, fixed her makeup and brushed her hair while Steve fixed his bow tie, tucked in his shirt and combed his hair.

"So Pink Pussycats?" Steve asked raising an eyebrow to her in the mirror.

"What?" Michele replied.

"Did the boys pick you girls up at Pink Pussycats?" he clarified his question.

Michele giggled.

"Recruit Michael Nyland reporting for duty sir!" Michele smiled and threw him a mock salute.

Lieutenant Winters burst into laughter.

"Well fuck me! Barrack room Bettys! I always though the story was a myth," he grinned.

"Look I really gotta go," he was obviously rushed.

Steve dropped ten pounds on the desk and kissed her cheek.

"Of course you will graduate with honours Miz Nyland," he quipped as he bolted out the door.

"Hey!" Michele cried, a little offended that he had left payment.

She shrugged her shoulders.

"Of well, what the fuck!" she stuffed the tenner in her purse and extracted the spare pair of knickers she's bought along 'just in case'.

As Michele made her way back to the wets she heard the warbled throatiness of Lieutenant Winters' MGB driving away. She smiled to herself and opened the door to the wets.

Three of the couples were dancing, closely embracing each other under the Christmas lights and Jason was sitting on his own pouting. Michele sauntered over to him.

"How are you going lover?" she smiled at him.

The others stopped dancing to see what would happen.

"Well...Well...Well.." Jason stammered, he couldn't help but notice the wet patch on her dress.

Michele dropped into his lap and kissed him affectionately and her fingers found his penis and stroked him through his trousers.

"Don't be silly and don't be jealous," Michele lowered her face back to his.

The others went back to dancing, kissing and canoodling.

To be continued.

Reviews appreciated.

MicheleNylons
MicheleNylons
3,973 Followers
12