Barrack Room Betty Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MicheleNylons
MicheleNylons
3,973 Followers

"Ah fuck you and fuck your longhaired, sissy faggot!" Spike roared and threw the remains of his drink over Michele.

The lithe young man sitting beside Michele leapt to his feet and hauled Spike out of his seat and dragged him over to the entrance door. He grabbed him by his tunic and tossed him down the stairs.

He looked at the bellicose bouncer.

"Isn't this what you're paid to do?" he quipped.

"Nah, why bother when you can do my job for me," the bouncer replied.

The broody young longhair strode back to the booth.

"Come on!" he grabbed Michele by the arm and half dragged her from her seat.

"Where are we going?" Michele asked.

"Your place! I presume you have one?"

They burst through the door to Michele's room at her cheap lodgings, kissing and groping at each other.

Michele dragged him over to the bed and they fell on it, the shabby bed groaning under their weight. They kissed and groped each other, Michele was underneath him, struggling to pull down his skin tight jeans as he clawed at her knickers.

"Fuck that!" Michele groaned wantonly.

She pulled him on top of her and her hand found him; hot, hard and ready. She pulled aside the gusset of her stain panties and guided him to her sphincter. She had pre-lubricated in anticipation of bringing home a beau or maybe Jason dropping around.

Michele gripped his hips and rose up off the bed, slowly impaling herself on his hard phallus. She bucked underneath him, moving her hands to his shoulders and bringing his face to hers so she could kiss him. They fucked and thrashed on the rickety bed.

Michele put a hand to his throat, forcing him to pause. She lifted her legs up high and put them over his shoulders and he thrust into her deeply, his scrotum resting in her buttocks.

Then Michele fucked him; she hung onto his shoulders and thrust herself up and down off the bed to meet his thrusts.

Her high-heels banged against the wall; the bed groaned and squeaked as their passion mounted. In the room next door Polly and Mary giggled as they listened to the banging on the wall.

"Fuck me!"

"Fuck me!"

"Fuck me hard you bastard!" Michele was irrevocable, lost in animal lust.

The young hipster gripped her tight and screamed obscenities as he orgasmed and spent himself deep inside her. Michele's anal muscles contracted and gripped his throbbing penis as she spent into her panties.

An hour later the two lovers were sipping drinks and smoking a cigarette, still ensconced in the afterglow of their frenzied lovemaking.

Michele had slinked out of her dress and was left dressed in knickers, brassiere, suspenders and stockings, which were laddered and holed. She still wore her silver high heels.

Michele crushed out her cigarette and drained her drink.

"Bet you can't go again," she chided her lover.

"Oh for fuck sake am I going to get any sleep tonight?" Poly whinged in the room next door as the wall began to shake.

As the pale light of dawn crept through the window Michele snuggled up to her paramour.

"What's your name by the way?" she asked.

"Does it matter?" he replied.

"Not really," Michele yawned and fell asleep.

To be continued.

MicheleNylons
MicheleNylons
3,973 Followers
12