Barrack Room Betty Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MicheleNylons
MicheleNylons
3,982 Followers

Knocker and Polly were still dancing close together; Polly had her hand inside Knocker's trousers and Knocker's hand was inside the split of Polly's dress.

"Knocker and Polly? Who'd have thunk it?" Michele giggled to herself and went over to the bar and poured herself a large scotch.

Michele propped herself on her barstool and watched as Jason approached Doris and lifted her to her feet to dance. Doris looked over at Michele questioningly and Michele gave her a perceptive nod.

Doris was well drunk by now and was enjoying the attention as Jason scrunched her buttocks and kissed her forcefully, glaring at Michele sporadically.

Knocker led Polly over to the velvet curtain and they disappeared inside. Michele sipped her drink but her curiosity got the better of her and after a while she wondered over and peeked through the curtain again.

Rod and Mary were rutting away, obviously close to climax; the 'thwok, thwok, thwok' sounds as his groin slammed against her buttocks testament to their lust. They were kissing and grinding and pawing at each other as their orgasms approached. Mary drummed her heels on Rod's torso and arched her back, lifting her buttocks off the bed as Rod released his seed inside her.

Knocker was fucking Polly doggy style on the other bed and they too were obviously close to extremis. He had lifted Polly's dress over her back and pulled her panties aside in his haste to penetrate her and Polly obliged by rocking on her knees to meet his thrusts. Knocker gripped her hips and pulled her back hard against his groin and ground against her as he orgasmed and Polly obligingly wriggled her buttocks. They both gasped and Michele grinned as she saw Polly's semen drip from her saturated panties onto the counterpane.

"Fuck! That's another thing! We need to pay off the laundry wallah so we can get our bedding and bar towels done," Michele lamented, ever the pragmatist.

When she turned back to the bar, Jason had Doris bent over one of the tables and was fucking her hard and fast.

"Oh! Oh! Oh!" she squealed.

Jason looked at Michele intently as he pulled out of Doris' anus and sprayed his issue over her creamy white buttocks as he held her pinned to the table.

His grin was vicious but Doris was unaware and giggled drunkenly as Jason's hot semen scalded her buttocks.

Michele returned to her pew.

She poured herself a scotch and lit a cigarette and blew a plume of blue smoke into the air.

"It's going to be a fucking long deployment," she sighed.

To Be Continued.

MicheleNylons
MicheleNylons
3,982 Followers
12