Barra's First Submission

Story Info
The warrior learns to submit to his Mistress.
2.3k words
4.43
22.7k
2
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ygraine
Ygraine
60 Followers

Niamh continues to train Barra in the ways of magic and healing as he becomes more comfortable in her service.

Niamh found it soothing to work with her stock of medicines when she needed to plan something. Barra's success the previous day in choosing his wooden staff showed his readiness for further development. She wanted to ensure Barra grew in spiritual strength as soon as he could. Usually the path towards completeness and connectedness with all things took time and effort. Druids were supposed to study for years until their awareness and knowledge reached that stage when magic flowed freely from one form to another.

Barra did not have years. If someone challenged him or upset him sufficiently, there would be blood on his hands. His life could be forfeit; she would not be able to save him again. There was another way; a way to teach him control and connectedness and inner peace. On the face of it, it would seem only to do with the body, something to which all acolytes were introduced once they reached sexual maturity.

Some of them accepted the teachings and practice whilst others did not. Some saw only the bodily pleasures; never reaching past the short moment of pleasure into the stillness and communion beyond. She remembered, with a wry smile, how difficult it was for her to submit to her teacher, Malcolm's, will during those first fiery years of her training in the Hidden Isles. She was determined to do everything her way, to seek and find the magic; bending it to her will, hers alone.

Niamh wondered how Malcolm kept his patience with her, never angry, never chiding, just the gentle offer of a different way of seeking. In the end she put away her stubbornness, realising how much she needed his guidance to achieve the inner peace she sought. In the end, it had been so simple, so easy; placing her trust in Malcolm to bring her to the place of perfect calm, where she could exist as a perfect being and from that, reach out into the all the other times and places where magic led her.

Niamh hoped Barra would trust her in the same way, so he, too, could meld his body and mind and reach out into the universe.

After the evening meal was put away and the lamp were lit, Niamh closed the door early; locking it securely before she came back to light the lamps and take up her place by the hearth. Barra was carefully inscribing his latest ogham message, blowing the dust from the cuts in the twig he was holding into the fire and watching the fire sprites play in the flames.

For some reason, he was very aware of Niamh's presence near him tonight. He knew she was watching him with a pensive look on her face - a look he only remembered seeing once before. That memory made his heart almost stop beating.

Niamh waited until he was content with his carving and offered it to her. She accepted it gravely, reading the short message and laughing quietly to herself at his humorous response. Although the message itself was short enough and to the point, their blood bonding enabled her to see the hidden pictures he'd planted with each sign.

She got up and put the message in the basket where she kept all the ogham sticks. If she did not resume her seat immediately, he did not notice, but suddenly the air crackled as a band of energy raced around the inner sides of the roundhouse, settling itself into a solid wall of protection as wards were set.

She had her back to him when she suddenly asked, "How many weeks since you offered your gift to the Goddess, Barra?"

He flushed, glad she could not see his face. Unusually for him, his voice shook, "Some weeks, m- my Lady!"

"Have you honoured Her since?" Niamh resumed her seat by the hearth.

"It is something that I am ... trying to learn. It does not come easily to me."

"You mean to tell me you have not used your hand to help yourself in all that time?" Niamh sounded genuinely surprised, "Not out by the midden in the morning?"

Barra's face grew redder. "My lady," he stammered, "it is not a thing to do at the midden. It is more private."

"It is a thing to be done if you are to keep your seed healthy, Bara. It gets stale if left inside for too long. There is always a reason why the Goddess wishes us to do something. Sometimes she helps us to understand what that reason might be, at other times, we follow her wishes as part of the path towards perfect love and perfect trust."

"Yes, My lady, if you say so...."

How did she know these things? Barra wondered. Even if she did know them, why would she talk about them? Men did not talk about these things, yet it affected them personally. Then he looked at her face, realising that although her voice might be that of the healer, there was something more in her eyes - she was genuinely concerned about his wellbeing. Something inside him shivered.

"So you are telling me honestly," she touched a finger under his chin, "you have not done this thing since?"

Barra's Adam's apple bobbed as he swallowed. "My Lady, it was not a thing I was accustomed to think about as part of the warrior's training... No, Lady..." His eyes tried to focus anywhere but on her face, but he could not escape her frown.

"You do not feel the wish? the need?"

"When I rise, I am hard and there is desire; but it passes."

"And at other times?"

"At other times, there is desire..."

"And?"

"I, I mean, a man cannot have his hand on his member at all times - whenever he takes a notion to a - " he stopped himself, "to someone."

Niamh raised an eyebrow. "This is not healthy, Barra."

"Tell me what I should do, Lady, I am trying to learn."

"It is no shame to offer your gift to the Mother. Those offered in humility are accepted."

Barra felt genuinely concerned. "At all times?" he queried.

"How would you quantify all the time?"

"Oh... say a man felt desire three or four times a day, should he offer a gift each time?"

Niamh chuckled quietly, "I have known young men - some hardly more than boys have to do this."

"Aye... so it is with boys.." he sighed, "not usually with grown men..."

Niamh leant forward and put her hand on his face. It was a caress to make his heart pound. "Do not sigh, Barra, " her voice was gentle and loving, "You are learning and changing - it is hard."

Now he was able to meet her gaze, his twinkling eyes belying the lack of expression on his face, "Aye... it is hard...."

Niamh grinned at him mischievously, "My apologies, that was an unfortunate use of words."

"But true nonetheless, Lady, in both senses.."

Niamh cleared her throat and regained her healer pose, "I have not shaved you these two moons,.ave you passed the itching stage?"

Barra smiled back at her, slightly more nervous than she had seen him before. "Aye - the itching is past."

"Good..Let me get the salve and you can show me your technique and we shall see if it is the most effective for the purpose."

"Yes Lady, as you say," He let go of the breath he'd been holding. He could hardly believe what she was suggesting. She wanted to watch him while he offered his gift to the Goddess to see if his technique were effective? Part of him, the old Barra, warrior bred who used women for his own comfort, wanted to get up and run far away from this place, but another part was transfixed by the idea of what she was suggesting. Under his tunic, he knew his manhood was very aroused by the idea.

Naimh soon returned with the salve and his favourite pelt - the large black bear hide. "Take off your tunic, Barra. I should like to examine you, if I may, before you start."

Barra hesitated for a fraction of a second before complying. Normally he was not troubled now by removing his clothing at her command, but tonight was somehow different. He knew if he acceded to her wishes, he was no longer acting because he was compelled to, because he was her slave; he was doing it because he wished to submit to her will. He welcomed her direction, her guidance and he trusted her intention. In one fluid movement, he stood up, unbuckled his belt and put it carefully on the stool, then pulled the tunic over his head, letting it rest where it fell. He stood before her, naked, his erection clearly visible. He was acutely aware of how fast he was breathing and tried to slow it down.

Niamh warmed some salve on her hands, then took his manhood and examined the tip.. Then she made sure the foreskin peeled back. His eyes half-closed at her touch, even though it was business-like and she was quickly finished.

"Good," was all she said as she released him.

"Shall I sit now, my Lady?"

"You have no pain anywhere?"

Barra gulped back a laugh. "Pain? No. ... no pain," then he stifled a gasp and closed his eyes completely as she grasped his balls, squeezing them "Good," she said as he felt her touch leave him. He opened his eyes slowly, to see her offering him the salve. "You may sit now, Barra."

"Yes," he mumbled, trying to bring himself back to the moment, "Sit, yes."

"Are you sure you would not prefer to lie?"

Barra seated himself on the fur, crosslegged, "I may lie back... during... or perhaps after...It takes its own course..."

"Do you wish to gaze upon something of the Mother?" she asked softly, trying to reduce his sense of discomfort, "Sometimes the youngsters find it helpful."

He looked at her, licking dry lips. "I think I can see... what I need - in my mind's eye." he added hastily.. He watched in amazement as her hand went to the lacing of her boudice.

"I can bring forth the means of sustenance if you would find it helpful." She offered.

He paused, hardly able to find the words most fitting for what was turning into a sacred ritual. It was not just about the freshness of his seed or the pleasuring of body, this was his gift to the Goddess, given to Her Priestess, who was trying to make the process as easy for him as she could. "Lady, that would be .. most welcome ."

He took a little of the salve in his left hand, working it into his right as he watched her loosen her hair and let it fall all around her, like a dark shadow. In the soft firelight, all cares and worries were smoothed from her face, making her appear like a young girl again. Then she unlaced the fastening of her boudice all the way down to her waist so both her breasts were exposed. He noticed their fullness and the length of the nipples as he continued to smooth the slippery salve into his hands, for the first time lowering his hand to his phallus, deftly coating it.

He gazed at her, looking at how her hair fell flowing down past her shoulders, her breasts, soft, smooth and inviting as his hands cupped his scrotal sac, working the glistening oily salve into the skin, seeping all around himself.

Despite his wish to prolong the ecstasy of the moment, the stimulation was too much for his painfully aroused body. Too soon his moment of quickening came and his mind was so filled with pleasure and endings, he hardly noticed her ease herself behind him, supporting him, allowing him to rest against her body, her warm hands stroking his arms and head as she whispered the words of acceptance and reassurance into his ears, then eased him down onto the pelt planting a single kiss on his brow.

Then she fetched warm water and a soft cloth and she washed him. He lay there, sated, feeling her hands on his relaxed body.

Without thinking, he blurted out, "But what about you, Lady, what about your needs?"

Niamh looked away saying, "I have no needs except what my Lord and Lady wills"

Barra said nothing, but in his mind he did not believe her. Then, as she stood to take the water and throw it away, he suddenly caught a thought from her mind, as clear as if she spoke it out loud.

"Even if I did, who would keep watch for me?" The poignancy of her self perceived isolation almost made him weep for her.

He lay for a while, half asleep in the warmth of the fire and the drowsiness brought on by his gift giving. He watched as she made her preparations for retiring. When he saw her begin to brush out her long hair, he got up and went over to her.

"May I?" he asked, holding out his hand for the brush. He noticed the tears on her cheek and knew she needed the warmth of another human touch, no matter how small. Wordlessly, she handed the brush to him. He gently eased his fingers through the tangles, following with the brush so she felt no pain, only a gentle tugging, until every length was lying smooth and shining down her back. With this simple act he tried to convey how much he cared both for her and for her wellbeing.

As he finished, he felt her hand over his in a gentle squeeze of thanks. There was no need for words between the two of them. He relinquished the brush and went to fetch the pelt, settling himself for sleep in his usual place at the foot of her pallet. Niamh blew out the lamps before slipping between her own covers. Soon they were both fast asleep in the darkness.

Ygraine
Ygraine
60 Followers