Barren Harvest

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Darkniciad
Darkniciad
1,244 Followers

"Do you like it?" She asked, her passion-filled eyes locking with his.

"You look incredible," he replied, his voice husky with desire.

"I wanted to give you a nice welcome home," she said while backing out of the room, her hips swaying to make her skirt dance.

He followed, stalking her as he would any prey, his cock now hard and throbbing. Danica turned into his room and reached his bed with two quick steps, but he caught her before she could sit down on it.

Danica moaned as he kissed her neck and wrapped his powerful arms around her to squeeze her breasts. She could feel his cock throbbing against her skirt-clad bottom — so hard and eager. Even though she still felt twinges of regret from learning that she would never have children, she couldn't deny the exhilaration of completely spontaneous encounters with her lover whenever the moment was right. Her magic explained why it was safe to do so, because she hadn't yet found the courage to tell him the truth.

She sucked in a sharp gasp when he jerked down the front of her blouse to make her breasts pop free. Her back arched as he cupped the heavy globes in his hands and squeezed again, his fingertips finding her nipples as well.

His right hand left her breast and grabbed her left arm so quickly that Danica let out a yelp of surprise as he spun her around to face him. Before she could catch a breath, his lips locked around one of her nipples.

Danica panted as he sucked the stiff bud hard, his tongue tickling it all the while. A chill shot through her as wetness flooded her sex, brought on by the direct connection between it and her sensitive nipples. She found just enough presence of mind to kick off her shoes.

For long seconds, Danica simply reveled in him suckling her breasts, so forceful and controlling, yet springing from his knowledge of her desires. He switched back and forth without warning, sometimes lingering, sometimes barely swiping the turgid points with the tip of his tongue, driving her into a fever-pitch of need. She wrapped her fingers around his cock and stroked it in a tight grip, making him groan around her nipple.

Danica stepped back, her nipple leaving his lips with a loud, wet slurp. She was wet, aching, and felt stifled by her thick skirt. She was also anxious to see his reaction to what she was wearing beneath the pleated cloth. Jared pulled the tail of her blouse free almost as soon as her nipple escaped him, and she let him pull it over her head.

Her breasts jutted provocatively toward him as she popped open the two buttons on the back of her skirt, and then slipped it past her hips. The surprised delight in his eyes as he saw her surprise made her shiver.

The panties were a gift from a seamstress in town, in thanks for Danica's use of magic to help carry water to the woman's garden. Cut high on the sides, they displayed her legs well, and put emphasis on the lacy white material between. Danica stroked her hands over her hips, and then around to her panties. "Do you like them?"

He answered with a rumbling growl of desire, and then squatted down to lift her effortlessly with one arm beneath her bottom, and the other behind her back. He lay her down with the same ease, and then crawled over her body to kiss her.

Danica moaned as his lips left hers and latched onto a nipple again. She parted her legs, and he moved his knees between one at a time, never releasing her from his sucking lips. His hips shifted forward, pressing his cock firmly against the damp cloth of her panties.

Normally, foreplay between the couple lasted for quite some time, as Jared loved to worship her breasts — which was just fine with her. Tonight, she was too caught up in the rush of arousal, fueled by not seeing him for a week.

"I want you deep inside me," she pleaded with sultry need.

Danica lifted her bottom when he sat up over his knees and curled his fingers beneath her panties. A quick pull and a toss sent the lacy cloth to the floor next to his bed, revealing her newly shaven pussy and the manicured red curls on her mound.

Jared leaned over her, pushing her legs back with his chest. Once he settled onto his hands, the tip of his cock pressed against her nether lips and he sank inside her.

Danica let out a deep groan that he echoed as his cock filled her saturated pussy, slipping easily into her depths. He hesitated for only a fraction of a second once his balls settled against her bottom.

"Ah! Yes!" Danica cried out as his cock slammed home. The power and urgency of his need surprised her, though it matched her own. The feeling of fullness and hot friction caused the fingers of one hand to curl into claws, gripping the quilt, while the other moved between her legs.

After a few strokes, he pushed off the bed and grasped her thighs. His cock pounded even harder into her clinging sheath, causing her breasts to quake and the bed to creak in protest.

Danica wasn't protesting in the slightest. Though she adored when he made love to her, she couldn't deny the thrill of him taking her, expending all of his lust in animalistic need. With only the most minimal change in his grip on her thighs, or a little movement of his knees, his cock stroked new pleasure centers, making her sex tingle with electric jolts of bliss.

His body collided with hers at a relentless pace, his balls slapping against her ass, and the headboard of the bed banging against the wall. Danica's fingers pressed against her clit, though she only stroked it slowly, allowing his slick shaft rubbing against it to do most of the work. Chilly pinpoints accompanied the swelling pressure behind her mound, though the rest of her body felt hot, and growing more so by the moment.

She knew that she was going to come soon, and come hard.

"Oh! Oh! Oh yes! Oh yes!" she cried out as her pleasure mounted, knowing how hearing her voice her pleasure affected him. "S-so good. So close. Oh yes!"

"Ah yeah," he groaned, his eyes fixed on the ecstasy tightening her features.

"Oh baby. Oh yes. Ah! Yeah! I'm gonna... I'm gonna..." A long, high-pitched moan stole her words as she teetered on the edge of sweet oblivion. She had just enough time to suck in a fast breath before it rushed back out as a scream.

Danica's toes curled and the hand clawing the quilt lurched as she exploded into climax. Her womb and walls both clenched tight, but the resistance of her tight canal wasn't enough to slow his thrusts. After the initial burst of orgasmic energy released her and her body went limp, staccato shocks of bliss ripped through her, in time with his hard cock plunging into her depths.

Jared's breathing turned rapid and loud, mixed with grunts of exertion. During the brief moments when she could keep her eyes open, Danica could see his chiseled features tightening. The jolts of exquisite agony causing her head to lash on the bed grew ever closer together, until she felt almost numb, barely able to catch her breath. Her mouth hung open in a silent scream, her heart pounding in her ears.

And then she came again.

It was no mere facet of her first orgasm that tore through her, but a second climax taking her before the first could even fade away. She knew she was screaming, but she couldn't hear it. His hips slammed forward one final time, and she could feel him pulsing, filling her full of cum, but her orgasm ruled her, stealing every other sense of the world around her. She just kept coming, and didn't even have the presence of mind to wonder if it was ever going to end.

By the time the world snapped back into focus again, Jared had rolled off of her to gasp for breath, his pussy-slick cock softening. She felt fevered, and sweat dampened every inch of her body. She let her clenched thighs drift apart, and lifted her hand away from her still-quivering pussy. A sticky mixture of her juices and his cream covered it, with more dribbling down her bottom onto the bed below.

It still took long minutes for Danica's mind to truly work again, even as her senses returned. "Oh my, you came a lot," she said in a soft, languid voice, realizing just how much of his creamy offering was seeping from her.

"Thought I was... That I wasn't going to stop," he groaned.

Danica moaned. "Me either. Gods, I came so hard." She snuggled over closer to him, and he slipped an arm beneath her to hold her. Even though she knew that the wet spot on the bed would grow chill and clammy before long, she was determined to simply enjoy the afterglow of her orgasm and his arm wrapped around her for as long as possible.

In the end, it was a desire not to explain her lateness to her mother that finally pulled her from his bed. He was snoring like a bear, forcing her to stifle a chuckle behind her hand. After covering up the surprisingly large wet spot on the quilt with a blanket from beneath the bed, she kissed him on the forehead and started looking for her clothes.

That didn't prove so easy.

Her skirt, which should have been at the foot of the bed, had moved into the hallway. Her blouse eventually turned up in his father's bedroom, much to her embarrassment. She gave up on her panties and washed before heading home, only to finally discover the lacy undergarments stuffed into one of her shoes. The mischievous ones, as her master called the poltergeists, were hard at work.

The Harvest Festival couldn't come soon enough.

♠~~~~Π~~~~♠

Danica was still tingling the next morning when she arrived at the school. Everything she could remember from the previous night played through her head, no matter how hard she tried to push it away, due to the effect it was having on her. It finally took seeing her teacher speaking with two other aged men outside the school for curiosity to overwhelm her remembered bliss.

"Ah, welcome, Danica," the master greeted her. "I am sending the students to the cave to gather crystals for a light enchantment. Would you mind watching over them, and helping to eliminate crystals with flaws that will weaken the magic?"

"Okay," Danica answered, wondering about the task. Nearly all of the students had learned the light enchantment long ago, during their earliest lessons.

Sensing her unasked questions, the elder wizard said, "I will reveal more upon your return. Have each student gather five crystals."

Danica nodded her understanding, but she was even more curious now. Even the relatively simple enchantments would take up more than a day, if each student did it five times. Upon reaching the cave, she didn't have time for further speculation. As the only senior student and assistant who hadn't yet left the school, she had her hands full.

The cave was warded and well lit, but still had its dangers. Danica had to split her time between watching over the younger students and evaluating the crystals that everyone gathered. She was much relieved when the last student exited the cave and followed the river-rock path back to the school. Upon entering behind the boy, she was amazed to find the school filled with pumpkins.

Blight had made that harvest even worse than that of other crops. If what she'd heard was true, the amount of the orange fruits inside the building could very well represent the entire crop from the region. The sound of a prayer chant attracted her attention, and explained the pumpkins as well.

An old priest prayed over a pumpkin, beseeching his god, and then suddenly there were four. There was no flash of magical power. The copies simply appeared, giving her the impression that they were there all along.

"The first step, my dear," the old master explained as he walked up next to her. "Clantilas' god will give him the power to do this, and more. Others have tasks as well. The gods share our concern, and will aid us in this."

Danica speculated, "So the crystals are for pumpkin lanterns?"

"Indeed! Indeed! First we must awaken the spirit of the festival in people's hearts. My hope is that the magical lanterns might aid in this, and they are an important part of the ritual, as well."

"We'll never be able to enchant all the crystals and carve the pumpkins today, though," Danica said. She had to admit that the excitement of the students about a sign of the festival that they had given up on was heartening.

"We will concentrate on enchanting the crystals today. With our aid, and that of the older students, we should finish in plenty of time. I fear to send the pumpkins home whole, as they will more likely find their way to a table than a porch."

Danica nodded her head in agreement. "I suppose we should get started, then."

The old master cracked his knuckles. "To the task. To the task."

♠~~~~Π~~~~♠

Danica was in an especially good mood when she returned home that afternoon. She'd managed to enchant one of her light crystals with an amber glow that sometimes danced like a flame, and other times sparkled fancifully. It was the most difficult thing she'd ever attempted with the enchantment, and it had come easily to her.

Every student had worked hard, and many of the crystals were complete. All this despite the poltergeists moving spell components, crystals, and everything else that was out of sight for a few seconds. Tomorrow, that part of her master's plan to revive the festival would be ready.

The thought of seeing Jared again tonight also made her feel like skipping as she walked up the well-trodden dirt path to the house. Her mother was hard at work with a pair of knitting needles when Danica entered. The older woman held up the nearly finished garment and asked, "What do you think?"

Danica smiled, knowing that the sweater could only be for her. "Won't it be a little tight up here?" she asked, tugging at the bosom of her robe.

Her mother winked and said, "That's the idea, dear."

Danica laughed, though her cheeks turned quite red as well. "I'm going to see Jared, if that's okay?"

"Of course." She then looked around as if checking to see that they were alone and asked, "Should I expect you to be late, or expect you at all until morning?"

"Mom!"

The elder woman returned to her knitting with a chuckle. "I was young once, whether you believe it or not. Run along and pretty up for your man. Don't forget to eat something."

"Okay," Danica answered, feeling thoroughly scandalized as she hurried to her room, grabbing a pitcher kept near the fireplace along the way. She poured the warm water into her wash basin, and then undressed to wash before changing.

As she pulled off her clothes, she winced. Though she'd tried to ignore it all day, she knew that she had been a bit too enthusiastic — and so had Jared. She was sore, and that meant that she wouldn't be having any of that sort of fun with him for at least today.

She was still anxious to see him, though. With her original plans for the evening thwarted, she chose a conservative sweater and skirt that wouldn't tease him too much. The garments did have the advantage of providing a great deal more warmth than what she would have chosen otherwise.

For reasons she couldn't quite put her finger on, Danica felt extremely uneasy as she walked the road to town. Though she should have been quite warm, goose bumps prickled her skin at about the halfway mark in her journey. The words of a magic missile spell bubbled to the forefront of her mind, an offensive magic that she could cast quickly and with great accuracy. She picked up her pace and her gaze darted everywhere, seeking a threat she felt rather than saw or heard.

Eventually, the feeling eased, but not before she caught a hint of something that smelled corrupt — dead and rotting. Her nerves settled a little as the first few buildings of town appeared around a bend in the road, and she assumed that her uneasiness was from smelling some dead animal and only recognizing it when she was close.

Danica wasn't sure if it was her new knowledge of what the annual festival was meant to combat, but she still felt somewhat on edge. The wind kicked up as she neared Jared's house, feeling chill and ominous. She hurried to the door, eager for the warmth and security of Jared's house — and his embrace.

He let out a groan in response to the chill when he answered the door. "Come in, it's freezing."

A powerful shiver ran through Danica when the door closed, and the heat of the fireplace replaced the icy bite of the wind. It wasn't nearly enough to chase away the cold hand of foreboding around her heart.

Standing on her tiptoes to kiss him did the trick, though.

As their lips parted, Danica noticed Jared's pack sitting in a chair. Several obviously new arrows were also lying on a table near a sharpening stone. "Are you leaving again so soon?" she asked with a pout.

"Not too long," he answered, his expression apologetic.

"You're at least going to stay through the Harvest Festival, aren't you?"

"I wasn't going to go until afterwards, but there isn't going to be a festival, from what I've heard."

A crooked grin spread across Danica's face. "I wouldn't be so sure about that."

Jared's eyebrows crept upward, but Danica cut off his speculation with another kiss. Even though she'd made every effort to avoid it, and had no intention of teasing him, she couldn't help but kiss him hard, pressing her body against him. Though he seemed a little stiff at first, he melted into the embrace and let his hands roam over her.

Things progressed rapidly, but when Jared cupped her sex through her clothing, Danica pulled away.

"Sorry," he apologized.

"No, it's my fault. I'm... I'm a little sore." Feeling bad about teasing him, and too worked up to completely push it away, she smiled and said, "That doesn't mean that I can't do something for you, though."

He opened his mouth as if to speak, but not a word passed his lips. Danica smiled as she let the sweater that she'd just removed fall to the floor at her feet, cupped her breasts in her hands, and sauntered toward him.

She grabbed the front of his trousers when she reached him, and moaned when he responded by caressing her right breast. Her fingers slipped to the knot holding his trousers up and pulled it loose, even as she guided him to turn around.

His eyes full of desire, he stepped closer to her when she sat down in a chair. Danica jerked down his trousers and licked her lips at the sight of his hardening cock. He knew exactly what she was doing, and she loved how much it turned him on.

"Mmm, baby," she moaned as he nestled his nearly erect member between her breasts and squeezed them around it. She worked loose the buttons on the back of her skirt at the same time, allowing enough slack for her to slip a hand beneath the pleated cloth.

Danica gave his swollen tip a flick of her tongue when it thrust out from between the confines of her breasts. "Uh huh, baby," she encouraged him while she wormed her fingers beneath her panties to her clit.

Jared grunted and groaned as he thrust his throbbing cock between her breasts, showing the same almost-desperate need that he'd exhibited the night before. Danica reveled in it, licking and sucking the tip every time it popped free into reach. Her fingers worked fast beneath her skirt, trying to keep up with his rising passion as she ignored the pinpricks of discomfort.

"Yeah. Mmm hmm. Oh, baby. Do it," she encouraged him as he oozed pre-cum and his fingers squeezed tighter into her ample globes. The initial itch of pleasure between her legs rapidly swelled to electric chills tingling all through her sex.

Danica looked up to see that his eyes were closed and his expression was tight. He was getting close, but she was soaring to her heights right alongside of him. "D-do it, baby. C-come for me!" she cried out before leaning down as far as she could to suck the tip of his cock with every stroke.

Darkniciad
Darkniciad
1,244 Followers