Barriers Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jon told me about his dream of playing ball for OSU, the college his father attended. He got very misty eyed reflecting on his fathers untimely death and how it motivates Jon to never leave anything to chance and always try his hardest in anything he does. His father left him and his mom a very successful business that Jon would have to take over in a few years and this meant Jon had to get all the fun out of his system and grow up real quick. I was surprised he told me all of this on our first date.

"I think it's about time to get going as much fun as this was."

"Oh so you had fun?"

"A lot more than I thought I would have with you honestly."

"Wanna go back to your place and keep the night going?"

"Look I'm not trying to lose my virginity to the first guy to take me on a date."

"Oh I'm your first? I had no idea." He said very sarcastically.

"You're really helping your case here Jon."

"I'm not trying to get into your pants unless you want me to Jason, I'm just saying I have nothing else to do tonight and we can go back to your place and watch Netflix, I'm not trying to be your boyfriend just yet because I know you're not ready. Hell you're leaving for Scotland for a month when school lets out anyways. I'm just looking for a friend and certainly won't say no if you wanna take things further." Jon got up to clean up the plates. "Not all of us are douchebags like Mark. I hope I showed you that today." He walked away and give me a minute to myself.

This really was a strange feeling, someone making friends with me out of the blue. I was still pretty skeptical but I figure it can't hurt with Jenna looking out for me.

"So is my night with you ending here or are we off to your place?"

"I think this is where you drop me off at home and we call it a night."

"Aww that's a shame. At least you honestly enjoyed yourself right?"

"Yes Jon I promise I had a great time."

Jon shouted something in Chinese at his mom and grabbed his keys and motioned me back to his car.

Since that date I've seen Jon a couple of times. He's been over my place with Jenna and we sat around and watched TV. I was very cautious with him but slowly but surely he was growing on me. I hadn't seen him since I came back from Scotland in August so it was a real surprise to see him here now.

"Well you never told me when you were coming back from Scotland so I had no idea where you were." Jon moved from his car closer to me. "I missed you a lot Jason..."

"Why on earth did you miss me of all people?"

"Because I can't do this to just anyone." And with that he grabbed me, pressed my back against my house and kissed me.

12