Barrons, Ltd. Ch. 3

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Aries
Aries
22 Followers

He walked around the table and looked at the situation she left him. He stopped on the opposite side of the table and took his shot. A double bank shot dropping the seven ball in the opposite corner.

She whistled. "Nice shot! Are you trying to hustle me in my own home on my own table?"

"Now, why would I do a mean and dishonest thing like that?" He took his second shot and sank the three ball in a corner leaving him an easy shot at the one ball in the side pocket. "Well, I'm still waiting for your answer," he said as he lined up on the one ball.

"Answer to what?" She asked as she finished her drink. "Would you like another?" She asked, pointing to her glass.

"Oh yeah," he said as he finished his drink and handed her his glass. "I was referring to my question as to why I would attempt to hustle you in your own home on your own table." The one ball dropped and he was left with another excellent set up for the five ball in the corner pocket.

She brought his drink over to him. When she was back on her barstool, she took a sip from her drink and looked him in the eye as she answered, "To get into my pants. What other reason would there be?"

He dropped the five ball and lined up on the eight ball. "Do I look like that kind of guy?" He asked, acting shocked. He took his shot and it came up about an inch short. This left her with a simple shot on the ten ball.

She got off her stool and walked over to the table as he sat down at the bar. She lined up on the ten ball. "No, you don't." She said, as she dropped the ten in the corner pocket. She walked over to the bar and took another sip from her drink. Then she turned toward him and placed her hand on his thigh. "On the other hand," she said as she moved closer to him, "One should never judge a book by its cover because looks can be deceiving." She finished as she kissed him hard and deep and played with his cock inside his boxers. He responded by grabbing her ass and pulling her closer.

After a few moments of kissing and caressing, he pulled back slightly and said, "You haven't finished your turn yet. Are you going to beat me or just leave me hanging?"

She backed up a step. Acting shocked, she replied "Beat you?! Are you into whips and chains and candle was or something?" She took another sip from her drink and turned her back to him. "No, I'm not going to beat you." She said as she untied the belt on her robe and let it fall the rest of the way open. She faced him again and shrugged the robe off her shoulders and let it drop to the floor. "However, I'm not going to leave you hanging either." She took his cock in her hand again and stroked him a few times, looking him in the eye as she did. She turned and walked toward the door. He started to follow her, but she said, "You stay here and make us a pitcher of drinks then meet me upstairs in the second room on the right in five minutes." Then she was gone.

Tom was dumbfounded. "This lady is wayyyy out of my league," he thought as he finished mixing the pitcher of drinks.

Aries
Aries
22 Followers
12