Barrons, Ltd. Ch. 4

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Aries
Aries
22 Followers

It had been quite a while for Vince and his resistance wasn't what it used to be. Thus it wasn't long before he was moaning. Barb could feel the tightening in his body and the throb in his cock. She unlocked her legs and knelt down in front of him, taking his cock into her mouth in long, slow, deep strokes. She sucked strongly on his cock while she massaged and kneaded his muscular ass. Soon she felt his cock throb again and tasted the pre-cum. She concentrated sucking and nibbling on the head of his cock while she vigorously stroked his shaft. Soon, he was groaning as his body convulsed and his cock shot cum into her mouth and down her throat. She continued until his body relaxed and his cock grew limp. He wound his fingers in and out of her hair as she looked up at him. He almost melted from the passion he could see in her eyes. She stood up and they kissed again. He began playing with her nipples and breasts. One hand traveled down to her pussy, probing the mass of curls for the hidden treasure. She stopped him.

"Why don't we wash up and continue this in the bedroom?"

"I think that's a good idea," he said as he grabbed the wash cloth and soap. "I'll wash you if you wash me."

"You already washed yourself."

"Yeah, but it wasn't nearly as much fun as having you do it."

"Oh really? Well, if you insist. You first, she said as she turned her back to him.

Aries
Aries
22 Followers
12