Barroom Rendezvous

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

11:37

They had fucked intently for six minutes, barely beating her estimate despite him already cumming in her mouth. He looked at her and chuckled softly to himself as she smiled at her new lover. "I won," he said softly.

"No, I think I won!" Her voice so soft in his ear. Her hips began rolling again, gripping his cock as she giggled. "I think we're not done," she purred as she moved her legs and let him fall out of her. Her fingers hooked under his chin as she pulled him to his feet. She dropped back to her knees and took his soft cock in her mouth The taste of their cum mixed on his dick drove her wild, and she quickly sucked him back to hardness. She ran a hand down to her cunt, feeling the wetness that was still there from their fucking and knew she wanted more.

She pushed him back onto the couch, sitting him down as she straddled his waist. She gripped his cock and guided it inside her pussy, riding slowly up and down. Oh, God, he felt so good inside her. She bit down on his shoulder as he gripped her ass and guided her up and down. He slid in and out of her wet pussy, she sliding on his cock easily. Oh, his cock filled her perfectly! She leaned back, tilting her hips to press the head of his cock against her belly as she rode him, her tight cunt made that much tighter with the angle.

She pumped his cock hard, making his face smile as he rested his hips and let her do all the work. Oh, she was going to fuck him good! She took his cock out of her cunt, stroking it as she spun around to put her back to him Opening her legs again, she lowered herself onto his cock, looking down to watch him enter her as she felt the rush of his cock inside her cunt. She watched him slide in and out, resting her hands on his knees as she pumped faster and faster. His hands gripped her ass, sliding a wet thumb into her asshole as she fucked him. She sat back, allowing him to grip her tits as she tried to twist back and kiss him. The angle wasn't right, but she knew how to fix that. She slid off of him, standing and opening his thighs. She moved between his legs and pulled her ass cheeks apart. He quickly realized what she wanted, and guided the head of his wet, slick cock to her asshole.

In one move she sat back, sliding him into her tight ass. She had never taken more than a finger in there, and the feel of his thick cock sliding into her virgin asshole made her gasp and bite her lip. She slowly raised herself, almost taking him out of her ass when she felt his hands on her hips, pulling her back down and him into her. She leaned back, letting his cock rest inside her as their lips finally met. He wrapped an arm around her waist and held onto her, pumping his hips lightly to push his cock inside her tight asshole. She whimpered with the feeling of him inside her, moaning as her ass rested on his hips.

Slowly, keeping his cock inside her, he stood up and spun around, almost carrying her on his cock as he bent her over the couch and spread her knees wide. She felt her ass open more, letting him slide his cock freely in and out. "Oh, fuck," she whimpered. "Yes! Fuck my ass!" He knew she had never been fucked in her ass before, and he moved gently in and out of her. He didn't want to sink all of his cock into her yet, she was too tight for that, but he felt the tight ring grip his cock and knew he would have many more chances for this.

Her hips raised to meet his thrusts as he fucked her ass slowly, the sound of her breath heavy in his ears as he felt her body move with his. She gripped his cock with her ass, squeezing almost painfully as she pulled forward and slid his cock almost completely out of her. He held still as she relaxed her asshole, pushing back to slide him back in. Oh yes, he thought... she's fucking me with her ass and it feels so good! He knew he wanted to cum inside her ass tonight.

He felt her hand rubbing her pussy as his balls pressed against her lips, his hips beginning to move his cock deeper inside her. He heard her moan and whimper as he began to fuck faster, harder, deeper into her ass. In moments, he felt his balls squeeze and he knew what cum he had left was about to fill her ass. He gripped her ass as he began to pump sharply into her, his cum dumping into her body once more. She rubbed her clit, making herself cum almost immediately after him before collapsing on the floor. His cock popped out of her ass, still firm and trickling cum as he collapsed against her. Eyes closed, he felt her hand trace a line down his body. Her finger rubbing the head of his cock to collect the last drops of cum and bring them to her mouth. He pushed his hand between her legs to catch her pussy juices and taste her as they rested against one another.

"Shit!" She jumped up suddenly, and reached for her clothes. "Look at the time!" He glanced at the clock to see it read 1:17 am. They had fallen asleep! There was no way they could hide from their friends now! Surely they had been missed, and it wouldn't take their friends long to figure out what was happening. Quickly they dressed, laughing as they fumbled, stopping every now and then to fondle or kiss each other as they put their clothes back on. Once dressed, she unlocked the door and opened slowly. The club was still full of people, and she peered out to see if anyone they knew would see them exiting the room. She turned to him, gesturing for him to hurry as she slipped out of the room. She turned to go to the bathroom and fix her make up, but not before sneaking one last kiss. As he walked to the bar to get the drinks he had promised about two hours ago, he felt his cell phone vibrate in his pocket. He lifted the device to his eyes and saw her number on his screen. He opened the text message to see a familiar message: "Tonight, you will cum for me again and again!" The message was time-stamped from when he first got up to get the drinks. He quickly shot a reply, "And so will you." His heart soared as he approached the bar, asking for another round, the memory of making love fresh in his mind.

As he carried the drinks back to the now-empty table, he felt his phone vibrate once more. Her number again. He opened the note to read: "Cum for me now, lover!" As he sat, he felt his cock twitch, and he knew as soon as she got back, they would finally be sitting together, her hand in his lap.

12