Barry Beare, Sagacious Guru

Story Info
Training minds of women getting too little or too much sex.
2k words
4.48
29.5k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

DAY ONE

Forty-year old retired tennis coach Barry Beare's one fetish was he loved having sex with younger women. That's not something one chooses to talk about, especially to young women. Barry lived alone so he was free to play at his fetish but he didn't get a great deal of sex because he was not an attractive partner for bedroom sport.

Height was one thing. Barry measured only 5ft 5in. That's with shoes on.

Weight was another thing. Barry weighed 113 lbs.

So short, skinny, a tendency to fart and frown and tell appallingly filthy jokes.

It was miraculous that Barry managed to ever have sex beyond his own hand.

* * *

Curvy blonde deputy office manager Irene Wells entered Barry's office and called, "Hi Mr Beare!"

"Come through to the back darling... I'm on my computer indulging in stock market trading. That's the only way I make money."

"Charging $100 bucks an hour to coach people into confidence mode should have made you a rich man," said Mrs Wells, entering the back room where Barry mostly lived. He regarded his house too big for living alone.

Barry looked up and said, "Lovely tits Mrs Wells."

"I really don't think..."

"Stop that right away."

"But you..."

"Shut up. You claim you have been denied promotion and said on the phone your husband has interest in other women because he doesn't find you exciting. Christ Irene, I'd not have much interest in having a go at you myself because of your down-trodden persona. For fuck sake, focus and look out the window. The sun is shining, it's a lovely day and you ought to be thinking you're lucky to be alive."

"Well I'm not sure I want to be here with that foul language."

"Irene, look out the window, throw your arms open and shout, "I'm glad to be alive."

Irene did that and said, "Well?"

"That allowed me to confirm you have great tits."

"I can't believe I'm allowing this to happen."

Barry grinned at her kindly. "We'd expect a sour puss like you to say that, wouldn't we?"

"I-I... oh you are already working on me aren't you?"

"Very much so but you're in a real mess Irene but never fear, I don't regard you as being totally unattractive to me. I've mentioned your tits. Do you like sex?"

"What do you take me for – stupid?"

"Ah therein lies the problem."

"What problem?"

"When you interview for promotion you turn off the assessors with your negativism."

"Oh god."

"Cup your breasts and say loudly, "I LOVE sex!"

Irene, apparently thinking this session just might be going somewhere, did what she was told.

"Well done Irene. How do you feel?"

"Strangely elated, I think."

"Right, just let my hit this BUY button and I'm done fiddling here. Good, that's my stock trading done for the day. Now where was I?"

"Busy humiliating me."

"Ah, that negativism runs really deep doesn't it darling?"

"Very deep. I really haven't been so aware of it before."

"Good good. Now Irene please sign this release."

"Okay. What does it say?"

"It permits me to touch you at will."

"What does that mean?"

"It means I can touch you at will. This is for your benefit Irene so just get on with it and sign."

"Okay."

Barry then stood behind Irene. "You smell lovely."

"Thank you."

Barry placed his hands around Irene just under her breasts. "Now I want you to repeat that proclamation again, 'I LOVE sex' with emphasis on love."

As Irene said that Barry squeezed down on her diaphragm hard and she blurted s-e-x.

Barry stood back and said, "How do you feel about that Irene?"

"Well it made me sound very positive."

"About sex?"

"Yes."

"And positive about being positive?"

"Well since you mention that I feel obliged to say yes."

"Not good enough darling."

"I WANT to say YES!"

"Oh excellent. Now drop your top and bra and show me your tits."

"YES Barry. Let me give you an eye full."

"Splendid Irene. You pack a great set. Now that completes your one hundred bucks session for today. Until your next session tomorrow I want you to stay focused. If someone says to you it's raining, I want you to reply, YES, but what beautifully shaped raindrops. If your husband growls you've burnt the steak I want you to reply, "YES but cut under that darling for perfectly cooked meat."

"YES, I'll do that Mr Beare. I feel liberated."

"Oh no Irene, don't rush it. I want a few hundred more bucks off you before you REALLY feel liberated. Off you go."

As Irene reached the door Barry said, "Oh Irene, if you have a great desire to have sex with me just ask. My reply will be positive."

"Thank you Mr Beare. You'll be lucky if that day ever arrives. Ohmigod, that was being negative wasn't it?"

"It's okay Irene. God you have great tits."

Irene rushed back and kissed Barry. "That's for making me like me. You are much too perspicacious to be ignored."

When she'd gone Barry looked up that big word in the dictionary and grinned. Irene had him fixed as her guru already.

DAY FOUR

Irene practically bounced in for her fourth session. The parts of her that bounced caught Barry's attention.

"Oh I FEEL so positive," she said and confessed, 'Right out of the blue my husband fucked me last night."

"Isn't that what husbands do?"

"Mine hasn't done that to me for about three months."

Barry scratched his nuts, making sure she saw that.

"When did you last have one?"

"Five months ago," he exaggerated.

"Oh you poor DARLING. Would you like..."

"What I'd like from you is to concentrate to make me earn my one hundred bucks. Why do you seek promotion Irene?"

"Because I spend too much on makeup according to my husband. He said get a pay increase and I could spend without him being critical."

"God, that's pathetic Irene. You bleat, your mouth drops and your tits hang like pendulums."

Christ Mr Beare. You can't speak to me..."

"Shut up Irene. Now repeat after me, "Thank you for drawing those deficiencies to my notice Barry. I'll find remedies."

"Thank you for drawing those deficiencies to my notice Barry. I'll find remedies."

"Good, that's the first time you've called me Barry. Why haven't you used my first name before this?"

"Because you are older and superior to me."

"That's shit Irene. Now say what I just said."

"That's shit Irene."

"Do you believe that?"

"No."

"Why not?"

"Because I was taught to be respectful to older people and to regard my seniors as my superiors."

"That's crap and you know it."

"It's been ingrained into me."

"Then ungrain it. What goes in comes out always... just think of a dick."

Irene's shocked face slowly dissolved into a grin. "I REALLY know what you mean BARRY."

"Oh amazing. Every time you think of someone as your superior I want you to visualize a dick sliding in and out of them."

"What if it's a guy?"

"Even if it's a guy, in fact especially if it's a guy."

"OHMIGOD!"

"Oh GREAT; that should have burnt that image into your brain Irene. Do you walk about thinking of sex half the day, perhaps more?"

"No."

"Good gracious. How do you fill that gaps?"

"I think about cleaning the toilets, doing the ironing and being more thorough when making the bed."

"You fucking idiot Irene. How old are you?"

"Twenty-seven."

"Little wonder you don't get much sex. THINK what you want and you improve your chances of getting it. You must spend part of your day visualizing opening your legs and watching a dick or a dildo slide in. Be like other women especially those who spend half their time fucking because they scarcely think of anything else. Even with household chores and kids there's still plenty of waking hours available for fucking. It's a copout to say you're too tired or too busy."

"Ohmigod, I never knew that."

"I bet that twenty-seven-year old pussy of yours is in near pristine condition because it's rarely used and abused. You have a brain programmed to allow you to think about sex for half your waking hours but you abuse it by not using it for that purpose. And I bet you don't think about promotion until briefly when you fill out the application and then when going to the interview when you drown yourself in negativism."

Hanging her head Irene whispered yes, he was so right.

"IRENE, ANSWER ME PROPERLY!"

"I've had that TENDENCY but it's FADING FAST."

"Good girl. Well that a hundred bucks gone. Your next session is your final one. I don't want you to become addicted to me otherwise you'll not think for yourself."

"Thank you Barry. Would you like to see my pussy?"

"No thank you."

"Barry you selfish bastard, I WANT YOU to inspect my PRISTINE CUNT."

Hands shaking, Barry said how could he refuse such a civilized request from a lady.

Irene jumped up on to his desk and spread for him. She then ordered him to perform cunnilingus and then left, a very, very happy young and confident woman.

FINAL DAY

A very confident Irene with baggy eyes arrived for her final session and gave Barry a bouquet of flowers and a big pack of cookies.

"God, look at you. You looked fucked."

"Yes three times in the past sixteen hours."

"By your husband?"

"No but two of the three people on my interview panel I appear before next Tuesday. I'm going to get the promotion Barry I can feel it in my water. I have had very little sleep thinking all the time about dicks sliding in and out of me. I was going to give it to you this afternoon Barry but to be honest I'm totally whacked."

"That's fine," Barry said. "We'll happily give that a miss and today will concentrate on sure-fire tactics to remain positive in various situations and then we'll review what you have learned from me."

When the hour was up Irene kissed him, cried her thanks and walked out, swinging he ass. She walked tall and because she was thinking about dicks almost walked into the door.

"Her name is Sandra."

"What?"

"Bye darling," Irene said, blowing a kiss and closing the door behind her.

Half an hour later there was a knock on the door. The woman was about thirty-five, his height and skinny but with well defined boobs. Then Barry saw the likeness.

"Hello what can I do for you?"

"I need corrective coaching. All day and half the night I think of dicks sliding in and out of me. My sister tells me it is unwholesome and it has cost me my marriage."

"Well Sandra, I think I can turn your life around."

"How do you know my name?"

"The name Sandra just filled my mind so I guess I just used it."

"God you are a guru."

Barry smiled and placed a hand on a tit. "Lovely."

"Thank you."

"Small usually means firm and you certainly have that. You ought to be very proud of your body."

"I am."

"Please sign this consent form."

Sandra read it aloud and said, "This allows you to have sex with me once a day."

"It's part of remedial training. If we don't have sex you really won't comprehend what I'm talking to you about."

"May I make one change to the document before signing?"

Barry sighed and said okay.

Sandra made the change, signed and handed the document to Barry. It now read he was permitted to have sex with Sandra daily. There was no limit to the number of times.

"Wow, thank you Sandra. What are you doing?"

"I'm taking off my panties and will sit on your desk. You classified my sister's pussy as almost pristine. I'm anxious to have my classified and used."

"Spread for me Sandra," said the guru, smiling bearishly, returning from locking the office door.

THE END