Barry Fox

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
K.K.
K.K.
3,050 Followers

Then she started to unbutton her shirt. I asked her to let me do it for her and I stood up I opened the rest of the buttons on her shirt and helped her take it off. Tracy dropped the shirt on a chair and turned to face me. I couldn't help staring at her bra and I began to have difficulty breathing.

Tracy teased me a little. She said, 'If I take my jeans off you aren't going to take advantage of me are you?'

"I said, 'No I wouldn't do that.'

Tracy opened the button on her jeans and unzipped them. Then she pushed the jeans down over her hips and let them slide down her legs to the floor. She was now standing in front of me wearing only her bra and panties. I wanted to tell her how sexy she looked but I couldn't seem to get my mouth to work. Tracy bent down and picked up her jeans and placed them on the chair where she had put her shirt. By the time Tracy sat back down next to me my cock was almost ready to explode.

I started kissing her again and playing with her breasts. I took my time and was very gentle. I knew that Tracy might stop me at any moment so I didn't want to scare her by moving to fast. By the time I finally reach around behind her and unhooked her bra she was ready. I removed her bra and threw it on the chair with the rest of her clothes and began to gently kiss her breasts. I kissed and sucked on one and then the other. I licked and sucked on her nipples. Then I ran my hand up her leg and let it rest on the outside of her panties for a minute. I waited to see if she was going to stop me and when she didn't make any move to stop me, I began rubbing her pussy through her panties. I could feel the heat from her sex on my fingers followed by the growing damp spot in her panties. Tracy pulled my mouth to hers to kiss me and I slipped my hand inside her panties and began rubbing her naked pussy.

I had never touched a woman down there before. The only actual pussy I had ever seen was the one I saw that night in my dad's bedroom. I liked what I was feeling but I had no idea what I was supposed to do. The only thing I knew was that whatever I was doing Tracy seemed to be enjoying it.

I pressed my fingers against her slit and one of them slipped inside her. I loved the way she felt inside, warm and wet. I wiggled my finger around as I moved it in and out of her slit and while I did this Tracy started humping my hand and letting out a soft moan. I didn't know it at the time but Tracy apparently had a small orgasm while I was fingering her. I continued to push my finger in and out of her and her pussy juices began to run down my wrist.

I continued to finger Tracy's pussy as she slid down onto the sofa. Tracy was lying on her back with her eyes closed and when I pulled my hand out of her panties, she sighed but didn't open her eyes. I stood up and removed my pants, shirt, and my underpants and dropped them on the floor. Then I began to pull Tracy's panties off. She opened her eyes but didn't say anything. She just stared at my stiff cock.

I stood next to the sofa and Tracy reached out and touched my cock. It jumped and surprised her. Tracy laughed and I made it jump again. Then she wrapped her fingers around it and pulled me closer to her. Tracy kept her hand on my cock as I sat back down with her. She began stroking me as I went back to sucking on her nipples and pushing my finger inside her pussy. After a few minutes I kissed Tracy and then asked if she was ready.

Tracy didn't ask me what I meant, she knew.

"I am ready," she said, "but you have to use protection."

I got up and retrieved one of the condoms I had in the pocket of my pants.

"Tracy watched me roll the condom onto my cock. I had practiced putting a condom on, so that I wouldn't look foolish the first time I used one. I was having difficult time trying to remain calm as I was getting more excited by the second, knowing that in a minute I was going to actually be inside Tracy for the first time. Inside a woman for the first time. I had been waiting for this moment for a long time.

I got between Tracy's legs and lay on top of her and I used my hand to guide my cock to her opening. It took me a few tries to find the hole and when I felt the tip of my cock pressing against her pussy I felt my excitement growing. I finally found the opening and as I began to slide my cock into her, I had to stop when I was in only a short way. Tracy asked if it was going to hurt and I said I didn't know. Tracy said do it fast, and get it over with.

"I gave one quick push and slid all of the way into her. Tracy gave a little whimper, and then she made me stop and hold her for a minute until the pain went away. I was very gentle and kept asking her if she was all right. In a couple of minutes she told me to start moving slowly and she should be okay.

For the next fifteen minutes I stroked in and out of Tracy very slowly, bringing her to one terrific orgasm and then I climaxed. I held her for a few minutes then I pulled out. Afterwards, we sat and watched television in the nude and played around with each other. Tracy liked playing with my cock and I wanted to get a better look at her pussy. We explored each other's bodies for a while and when my cock got hard, I got another condom out and we had sex again. After that first night, we had sex every chance we got usually in the back seat of my car.

In the middle of July I ran into Karen Barnett one night, when Tracy was out of town visiting her grand parents. Karen was really hot. She had blond hair and blue eyes and a great body. Until that night I thought I was in love with Tracy and would never cheat on her, but when I sensed that Karen liked me I knew I had to have her.

I managed to give Karen the impression that I had broken up with Tracy without ever saying that I had. Otherwise, she would never have agreed to go out with me. Karen was a friend of Tracy's so I had to be careful that Karen didn't find out I was still dating Tracy and that Tracy didn't find out I had started dating Karen.

The first time I had sex with Karen was in the back seat of my car. The car was a ten-year-old Lincoln Town Car my uncle sold me. It was a great car for going out on dates because of the large back seat. Tracy and I had fucked many times in the back seat of that car by the time I got Karen into the back seat.

That night I took Karen out to a movie and then we went parking. The uncle that sold me the car had an old farm a few miles outside of town and that was where I always went parking. It was private property but I had my uncle's permission to be there. I parked the car far enough up the driveway that it couldn't be seen from the road and we sat and listened to the radio as we began necking. After a half hour of heavy petting, with our clothes on, I suggested that we get in the back seat.

Karen asked, "Why do you want to get in the back seat?"

I said, "So we'll have more room."

"More room for what?" She asked.

"Just more room."

"I don't think we need more room"

This wasn't getting me anywhere so I said, "It was just a thought. We can stay where we are."

Then Karen said, "Well if you want to get in the back, let's get in back."

There was something in the way that Karen had teased me; that told me she had done this before. Knowing this, as soon as we got into the back seat I started to unbutton Karen's shirt and she didn't stop me. I soon had Karen's shirt and bra off and was sucking on her nipples. Karen was wearing shorts with an elastic waistband, which made slipping my hand inside her panties quite easy. I had just started to finger her pussy when Karen stopped me.

"Wait a minute," she said.

Karen lifted her legs up and pushed her shorts and panties off in one quick motion and then she pulled me on top of her and kissed me. I slipped my hand between us and started to finger Karen's already wet pussy. Karen began nibbling on my ear and then started to whisper to me.

"Have you ever kissed a girl there before?" She asked.

"Where?"

"Kissed her pussy," she said.

I knew about oral sex. I had seen my dad doing it but I had never done it.

"No, I never have," I said.

"Do you want to try?"

I couldn't believe what she was asking me. It was something I had thought about many times after seeing my dad doing it but I had never had the nerve to suggest it to Tracy. Karen had me so horny that the idea of getting my face that close to her pussy appealed to me very much.

"Okay."

Karen moved back so that she was leaning against the door and her legs were on the seat. I had to open the door on my side of the car to get more room. I had my feet on the ground outside the car, and I leaned in and moved my upper body onto the seat between Karen's legs. Karen moved her right leg out and put her foot up on the back of the driver's seat giving me access to her pussy.

My car was full of the musky scent of her sex. There was nothing unpleasant about the smell so I was encouraged to move closer to her mound. The closer I got, the stronger her scent became and the more I liked it. When I was close enough to press my lips against her pussy, Karen put her hands on the back of my head and pulled my mouth against her wet opening.

At first I just kind of kissed and licked her a little without really knowing what I was supposed to do but then Karen started telling me what to do. I was amazed at how quickly I began to enjoy eating her pussy and even more amazed at the orgasm I gave her with my mouth.

After her orgasm Karen told me it was my turn but I didn't know what she meant. She told me to take my pants off and get back in the car, which I did. Then Karen took my cock into her mouth. This was my first blowjob and it was fantastic. Karen had me close to climaxing a couple of times, but she seemed to know when to stop to keep me from coming. I didn't think I could handle any more when Karen finally stopped.

"Come inside me now," she said. "I want you now."

I reached for my wallet and pulled out a condom but when Karen saw it she said, "You don't need that. I'm safe. I'm on the pill and I want to feel your juices inside me"

So I dropped my wallet and the condoms on the floor and moved on top of her. Karen put her right leg up on the back of the front seat and her left leg going up the back seat with her foot on the rear deck under the window. I got between her legs and pushed my cock into her pussy. I had known all along that Karen wasn't a virgin but she was so tight, that she could easily have made me believe she was a virgin if she had wanted to. When I was all the way inside her tight, warm, and juicy love tunnel; I was laying on top of her with my knees bent and my feet pressing against the window in the back door. I began stroking my cock into Karen and she lifted her hips on each down stroke. We soon had a very comfortable rhythm going and we kept that steady pace until we both climaxed. That was the first time I had sex without a condom and it was the best. I knew right then that no matter what happened with Tracy I was going to keep fucking Karen.

When Tracy came back to town I introduced her to oral sex and we both loved it. She never asked me why I suddenly wanted to do that which made me wonder if she already knew about oral sex and was just waiting for me to initiate it.

Everything was great until the middle of August. I was dating both Karen and Tracy and getting more sex than I had ever dreamed of getting. It was then that Tracy told me she didn't want to go out with me any more. She said she was going to be leaving for college in two weeks and she didn't want to be going steady anymore. It pissed me off that she broke up with me but I was sure that she'd be back. I was her first and a woman never forgets her first. I knew that she would always be thinking about my cock and how it felt that first time. I knew that I would bed her again and I told her so.

*****

I was about to continue my story when Dr. Haverty interrupted me.

"We are almost out of time today so let's stop your story here and you can continue it next week," she said.

"Next week?" I said. "I have to come back next week?"

"Barry, we are just getting started. You will need to tell the rest of your story so that you can understand what is happening to you. We will have to meet at least five more times, maybe more. It all depends on you," she said.

I started to get up but Dr. Haverty stopped me.

"I just have a couple of questions before you leave today," she said. " Do you really believe that because you were Tracy's first that she would always desire you?"

"Of course. That's just the way women are isn't it?" I asked.

"I see," Dr. Haverty said. "Do you think this desire to have sex with you would be stronger than her desire to be faithful to another man."

"Any woman can be taken from her man. If you know the right things to say to a woman it doesn't matter how much she loves another man, she can still be seduced. If you happen to be the one who took her virginity it just makes it easier to take her," I said.

Dr. Haverty was silent for a moment and I thought that she was probably wondering if I could seduce her.

"Okay Barry, I think that does it for today. See Linda on your way out and have her set you up with appointments for next five weeks," Dr. Haverty said.

When I stood up and turned toward her, Dr. Haverty was busy writing on her note pad. From the looks of it she had taken a lot of notes.

I wanted to make eye contact with her before I left but when I said good night she responded without looking up from her notes.

"Good night Barry."

*****

Second Appointment Wednesday, October 20

I showed up ten minutes early for my second appointment with Dr. Haverty. I wanted to use the extra time to see if I could get a date with Linda. When I walked into the office Linda looked up at me and smiled.

"You're a few minutes early. Dr. Haverty is with another patient right now." Linda said.

"That's okay. I kind of wanted to talk to you anyway." I said.

Linda gave me a strange look and asked why I wanted to talk to her.

"It's just that you are a very attractive woman and I wondered if you might like to go out for a drink with me some time."

Linda lifted up her left hand and pointed to her wedding band. "I am married."

"So? Being married doesn't mean you can't have some fun on the side." I said.

"That may be true but I am not so sure that you would be any fun and I don't cheat on my husband." Linda said and then closed the glass window and went back to the papers she was looking at.

Shot down again. How many times was that now? Was I ever going to get a date again?

I sat down in the waiting area, alone with my thoughts, and waited until Linda opened the window to tell my I could go into Dr. Haverty's office.

As I entered the office Dr. Haverty turned in her chair and greeted me.

"Hello Barry, how are you today?"

"Not so good Dr. Haverty. I just got shot down again. I don't understand what's happening to me."

"Just got shot down again? What do you mean?" Dr. Haverty asked.

"I just asked Linda for a date and she blew me off."

"You asked my receptionist for a date?"

"Yeah, why?"

"That is very inappropriate behavior. I don't want you trying to get dates with my staff do you understand?" Dr. Haverty said. I could hear anger in her voice.

"What's the big deal?"

"You are a patient in this office and as I said you are not to ask my staff to go out with you. If you can't obey that rule you will have to find another Doctor."

"Okay, I got the message. Sorry." I said. In the back of my mind I wondered if she was jealous. I hoped she was.

"Last week you were telling me about Tracy and Karen," Dr. Haverty said. "You said that Tracy broke up with you because she didn't want to be going steady with you when she left for college. Why don't you pick up your story from there?"

The following is the gist of what I told Dr. Haverty that day.

*****

After I broke up with Tracy, Karen and I dated for about two years and then we got married. I had some one-night stands while we were dating, but I had planned on not fooling around after we got married. That lasted about six months. I found that it was easy for me to pick up women and I just couldn't deny myself the pleasures of the flesh available to me. I was very careful to not let Karen find out what I was doing. I did love her and didn't want to hurt her. I was having sex with other woman, on average, about twice a month. This lasted for five years. I was beginning to get scared. Paducah isn't that big a town that you can cat around forever and not get caught. I knew I was going to have to stop or find a safer way to get sex outside my marriage. The solution came to me in Louisville.

I had started working at Sharon Manufacturing and had joined a softball team with guys that I worked with. One weekend in June the team went to a softball tournament in Louisville. None of the other guys were bringing their wives so I left Karen at home. The first day of the tournament I was sitting in the bleachers watching a couple of the other teams play when I overheard a conversation between one of the players and a woman sitting just below me in the bleachers. The guy was telling her that he was going out with the guys after the game and that she should just go back to the hotel. I could tell she was a little pissed about that but she didn't say anything.

When the guy she was talking to went out to play third base I leaned forward and asked her if she was with someone on one of the teams. She pointed to the guy at third base and said that he was her husband. I waited a few minutes before I spoke to her again.

"Did a lot of the wives from her husband's team come for the tournament?" I asked.

"No. I am the only one that came," She said.

"It's good that he brought you. Most of the guys like to come to these tournaments without their wives so they can fool around."

She turned around and looked at me and asked, "Is that what you do?"

"Of course it's what I do but your husband brought you so you don't have to worry about him, right?"

I could see that she was thinking about what I said. Then I introduced myself and she told me her name was Tammy and she lived in Bowling Green, Kentucky. I don't know how I came up with the idea so fast but I told her that I often have to go to Bowling Green on business and I just left it at that.

Tammy and I talked quite a bit during the game and I managed to get her to tell me the name of her hotel without making her suspicious. After the games that day I showered and went over to Tammy's hotel. I checked the bar but she wasn't in there so I sat in the lobby hoping she would appear. I only had to wait a few minutes before I saw her getting off the elevator by herself. I move quickly into position and when she started to walk passed me I bumped into her and then acted surprised to see her.

What are you doing here?" She asked.

"I was visiting some friends that are staying here." I said. "Where is your husband?"

"He's out with his team doing God knows what," she said.

I asked her if I could buy her a drink and she accepted. We walked into the hotel bar and found a table. After we ordered drinks I turned on the charm and began complimenting her on her hair, her clothes and even her shoes. Then I told her that if she were my wife I would not have left her alone in the hotel.

Tammy laughed at me and said, "Didn't you say you were here to mess around?"

"Yes, that's true but you are not my wife."

I could tell she liked me because of the way she smiled at me.

"Is it true that the guys don't bring their wives so they can screw around?" She asked.

"That has always been true of the guys on my team and most any other teams I know of but what do you care, your husband brought you with him."

K.K.
K.K.
3,050 Followers