Barry Fox

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
K.K.
K.K.
3,013 Followers

"You don't think it was wrong to manipulate all those women with your lies?" She said. "You ruined some of those marriages and then just moved on to other girlfriends. Did you ever once consider what you were doing to their husbands?"

"You are supposed to be helping me so why are you trying to make me feel like I was a bad person? I didn't think I was doing anything that terrible," I said.

"I am just trying to get you to take responsibility for your actions," Dr. Haverty said. "We can't modify your behavior until you realize that your old life style was self destructive and accept the fact that you need to change."

"Change? I don't want to change. I just want to feel better so I can get my life back." I said.

"So you just want to go back to the same life style you had before Karen and Eva interfered?" She asked.

"Of course. I was enjoying life until they messed things up for me. I just want you to make me feel better so I can get back out there and start finding new girlfriends," I said.

"I am sorry but I cannot in good conscience help you pursue this self destructive behavior," Dr. Haverty said. "If this is the path you wish to follow I suggest that you find another psychiatrist to handle your case. I can recommend a few doctors if you like but under the circumstances I can no longer see you as a patient."

I was stunned by what she said but if she wasn't going to help me get what I wanted I would find someone who would.

"I am not sure I will need another doctor. I am already feeling a lot better than I was when we started but I would like a list of other doctors just in case."

When I stood up and turned toward her, Dr. Haverty made eye contact with me for the first time since our first meeting. I took this as a sign from her that now that I was no longer her patient she might be available to me.

"Now that you are no longer my doctor how about going out to dinner with me tonight," I said.

DR. Haverty shook her head and frowned. "Barry, if you can't see how inappropriate that was, you really need more help," she said. "Please find another doctor and continue your therapy."

I just smiled at her and left. I didn't even look at Linda as I walked through the reception area.

I walked to the parking lot to get my car and while I walkd I thought over the last several weeks of therapy and realized that I did feel a lot better than I did when I started. I also thought over everything Dr. Haverty said about my behavior being self-destructive. As I climbed into my car I realized something important. I had never been to Indianapolis. Maybe I should go up to Indianapolis and see if I could get something going up there.

K.K.
K.K.
3,013 Followers