Barry's Latin Bride Ch. 03

Story Info
She asks Gordon to visit.
3.8k words
4
39.2k
4
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 12/07/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Gordon: Five days after Hector fucked her, I got a phone call at the house. It was Conchita. She sounded nervous. Her voice was cracking, but what I could make out was she wanted me to come over to help her move the refrigerator. Lame excuses, I'm thinking, but if that's what it takes for her to get her courage up, fine.

I get to the front door and she's in a knee-length bathrobe behind the screen door. I walked in and just helped myself to her. I grabbed her around the waist and planted a kiss on her lips. She was stunned for a moment. She went stiff and pushed at me to free herself, but I didn't let go. I knew she'd give. And she did. My tongue kept probing at her lips and she opened her mouth and let me in; we were tongue wrestling as my hands groped her smooth ass.

My hands had her robe off in about ten seconds. She was completely naked underneath. She kissed ravenously. She was hungry for it. All that pent-up pain, the constant rejection and home and temptation outside had finally cracked her. She was a roaring fire. I knew I could do anything I wanted with her.

My hands were all over her smooth hot babe curves, feeling the small of her back, the firm roundness of her ass, her hair against my neck.

I told her to get on her knees and undo my pants. She obeyed. She got on her knees. She undid my pants. She yanked them down. She gasped. My eleven inch cock was dangling there, semi-hard, inches from her surprised gorgeous face.

She'd never held anything this large, never seen anything so magnificent, never sucked a full grown python, never been fucked with a monster cock. I said, "Conchita baby, after you've been opened up by this king cobra, you're gonna be just as slutty as my Sylkie."

Conchita: I was - how you say? - entrance, in the trance. I hold it. I cradle this great culebra (rattlesnake), like a special pet. I kiss Gordon's magnificent treasure.

I try to suck it. It was incredible. I was absorbed completely in the act of adultery. I was feeling my heart exploding. I was ashame to be so weak to call him, but when I was hold this cock of a donkey in my hand I have cast away my regret and tell myself, "Too bad for you, my Barry. I don't need your poor little cock. I have here a much better cock."

I felt an adoration for this huge penis. And I cast away my shame and suck Gordon's cock with no more of inhibitions. He is calling me his whore and I am feeling my ears burn with shame and with lust. It is a terrible fire to feel!

Then he pushes me back and I fall to the floor surprised. He tells me, "Get up, slut. Go to your bed. I am going to fuck you in your husband's bed now."

I pick myself up, and I say, "Yesssssss!" I feel an anger in me. I feel I have a justification. I WANT to betray my husband. I WANT to let another man open my legs and put his manhood inside of me in my husband's bed! I WANT to lie with my husband tonight, knowing in my mind that I have make a fool of him.

There I threw myself on my bed. I am on my back, my feet planted wide, my pussy completely exposed. I say, "I am yours. You can fuck me!"

Oh my god, it was incredible! Gordon is "immense-oh!" It was no easy for him to put his huge cock into me. It was no easy for me. I felt the stretch. I felt the pain of him poking inside of me to deep, touching so much of my insides.

It was a painful fuck. But it was also so much pressure that I have five orgasm. I have almost never even have one. Sometime two, never more. My belly is was ache with pain.

I beg him to stop. I beg him to not stop. I scream obscenities. He pull, he stretch, he pinch, he scratch, he bite, he curse, he make me swear I am his puta, he make in me every muscle tense, every inside of me shaking like earthquake. He is the awakener of all things to me. I feel shame, lust, hurt, fear, anger, freedom, bondage, betrayal, revenge, more lust, hungry insatiable, sexual greed, orgasm, devotion ... all these things at once and then in waves, all these feelings from my soul and body fusing to him, to this Gordon.

He pull on my hair, and tell me to push. He slam like a crashing bus into my pubic bone. He tell me to 'breath, slut.' I gasp with pain. He growls like big dog. I feel I am his perra (bitch).

I am exhausted. I say finally, "No more." Truly, I can take no more. Still, he moves in me. I am a wave on the sea, at the mercy of this hurricane. This demonic torment-ah!

Then his immense snake is evacuate me, leave me feel like I am excavated, I am left a big open, empty cave. I look as he is crawling over me, his cock in hand and he is masturbating. He calls me, "Conchita, my sweet and newest whore!" And I am surprise to see his semen eject.

I splatters so hot and hard on my forehead, then on my left cheek.

"Open your mouth, slut!"

I open and I receive his semen into my mouth. His semen on my lips and front teeth and tongue. Then it is that I understand Sylkie's sickness. I see clearly, "This man will give me the sickness. I think I have it already."

He tell it to me these words:

"I have in my life made of eleven very nice girls into whores. They are all learn and now you will learn that there are some things you cannot do and still go on living a decent, respectable life. One of those things you cannot do is throw yourself at a man like me. And you, a married woman. I love to steal a man's woman. You will be the 12th whore."

He stands over me stroking my hair when he say this, rubbing his sticky warm great cock against my cheek when he say this. I feel my body tremble when he say these things. I feel my fear in my throat. I feel the truth of his words in my heart.

The night come. I clean myself. I go slow to the bed at night to lie down with my Barry. I want him to show me an affection. I beg him to hold me. He turn his back to me. I cry and he hears me cry. How can he not show me even sympathy? I gets up and go sleep on the sofa. I lie alone and hurt, with the memory of Gordon's great cock, feeling it is not in me and yet feeling the soreness of its passing through me still. I feel a great emptiness of my spirit and body.

------------------------------------

Barry: I had the room rigged, the video tape rolling. Gordon and me and Sylkie watched it the next night at his place. Hector was there, too. Sylkie leisurely sucked my cock while Gordon and Hector ranted on about what a fine slut my wife was turning into, what a finer slut she was going to become in the weeks ahead.

It was incredible. The knowledge of the success of our conspiracy and its evidence on tape was too much. My lust was overwhelming. My body shuddered like its was being shook by an earthquake; that's how enraged my demons were. shot a nut-crunching load of cum down Sylkie's throat when I saw Gordon cream my wife's face. But I had a suspicion in the back of my mind that Gordon was going to take this much farther than I intended. Although, I must admit, I wasn't at all clear in my mind how far I intended this to go, or to what extremes I was willing to go to leave me wife at his mercy.

-----------------------------------

Sylkie: Conchita hid from me for three days. So I went over and knocked on her door. She was slow answering. Her hair was tangled, her eyes had circles. She wasn't sleepin' good. I got her to let me in and we went to the kitchen and I made coffee. We sat there at the table in silence. It was tense and I needed to get things straight.

"Listen, bitch. I know you tempted my husband. You lured him over here and threw yo-self on him. I know he fucked you."

She blushed red. She bit her upper lip and just barely nodded her head yes.

"But that's alright. Cuz a man like that, I know what he can do to a woman, you see, girl? I know you weren't counting on losing your head the way you did. And I share in on this, cuz I know he been wanting to fuck your ass for a long time."

Then she blurts out, "I think I am feel love for him." And she's sobbing on her syllables. "I ... I am sorry Sylkie. I can no stop thinking of him. My feelings they are too strong. I am scare I can no control them."

"Hey sister! It's okay. Everything gonna be okay." And I'm putting a soothin' hand on her shoulder and then I was just tryin' to comfort her. We talked girl talk for a couple hours, then she headed on in to work. She seemed fine when she left.

--------------------------

Rick: A couple days later, we're at work. One of the customers was asking me where he could get some pussy. I told him one of our maids, Rosie, was a whore and a damn good cocksucker. I said the front desk clerk was a slut, too and might be talked into joining.

So then Rosie goes up to Conchita and says she's going to suck off one of the hotel customers in his room for $50. "He says I'll get $100 if I bring you in on it. You'll get $100, too. Come on, girl!"

Conchita was turning Rosie down, but Rosie wanted that extra $50 and she was getting pissed. Conchita was being stubborn, so Rosie pulled out her trump card. "You fuck this up for me bitch, and I will tell your husband you are fucking with Hector and Gordon! I will tell him his sweet, pure wifey is a whore!"

Conchita was stunned. Her face went blush red and she clenched her teeth. She said in a shaky voice that he wouldn't believe her. That's when Rosie went to her purse and pulled out the photographs ... of Hector ... fucking Conchita ... in the backroom. They were grainy because they had been lifted from a security camera tape that we - heh, heh - had turned around to capture her "moment of weakness." as she calls it.

I came up behind her, reached around and started rubbing her belly. "Oh, Conchita! Aren't those your naked legs hanging up in the air? And look at this! I do believe that's Hector's dick hiding in your hot cunt. Conchita! You hot little mamasita!"

She tore away from me and trotted to the women's restroom. She locked herself in a stall and sobbed, but Rosie followed her and stood outside the stall, insisting, keeping the pressure on.

Conchita: I go with Rosie, this evil little puta! I go with her to the room of Mr. Herringbone. He is a fat man who is do something selling lands. He is throwing the money at us. I put a $100 dollar bill in my pants pocket. He offer to me a drink. I needed it! I drink straight one shot of tequila, then another. I am undress while I watch Rosie sucking on him. He then is wave his hand for me to join with her. I kneel there with only my pants on, but he is say he want see me naked.

I feel a nervousness. I don't want get caught, then I will lose my job and Barry will find out anyway that I have commit this act of prostitution. I pull down my pants and panties. I kneel again and am to other side from Rosie and she hold his cock, her mouth wet now, spit on her chin. She pushes this man cock at me: "Suck it, bitch."

She hold his cock and I bent over and put my mouth down there. My lips they are close down and I feel a repulse to this moment. But what I can do? I suck him. I suck on his fat little bald man's head.

Rosie then is moving around. She get under me and is put her hands to massage my thighs and then to massage my clitoris. I suck Mr. Herringbone now with a little bit interest. I feel Rosie face is moving up, her cheeks rubbing my thighs. Then, oh, her lips and tongue is cleaning my, she is in ... I feel a tenderness of her fleshy tongue on my fleshy vulva, is sweeping into ... oh, I suck hard.

I suck the "customer." I suck and think, "I can let it feel good. Is okay. I can let it feel good."

Rosie: That dumb ass Conchita. All that worrying she does. I don't care what she says, she came out of that room happy. She exploded. I got her orgasm bottle to burst on my face. It fucking popped. And she sucked Mr. Herringbone dry, swallowed his cum like a pro.

She was smiling the rest of her shift. She even told me, "I can't believe we no get caught. It was too easy."

"I told you, girl. I told you this a great opportunity. You got to seize the moment, sister!"

Conchita: The $100 dollar that Mr. Herringbone give to me, I kept this in my purse. I would pull it out when in quiet moments and look at it. I did no want to spend it because I feel funny for the way I get it. Then is come the Saturday and Gordon and Sylkie, like is their tradition, get a room. They call me there to deliver extra towels and this time I go in. Sylkie leave me alone with Gordon.

We talking of me, how I am. I say fine. How is Barry? I say I don't know. He ask am I depress? I say sometimes. He say Barry is no worthy of me, he no love me, he no protect me, he no try to satisfy me. I say I have been thinking this it is true.

Then he ask me to show him the money. I am surprised! I say, "How you know?" He say, "Rosie told me." I feel shame. I go get my purse and come back and pull it out the money.

He put it in a plastic bag and roll it up and unzip my pants and pull to side, jerking at my panties. He stuff the baggie with the $100 bill in my pussy and say, "I told you I will make of you a whore! Did I not?"

I feel the shock as his hands massaging my ass. "You plan all this? You plot all this things to ... to .... you!"

Gordon embrace me, and I try to free myself. I feel his erection, it is throb-throb-throb on my belly. He have way to make me surrender. He kiss on my neck and hold tight my buttocks. I feel my lust again, always there close to me, now stronger, hotter. I feel myself trapped, my freedom slipping away, my life I am surrendering to this man, and he is very bad man. I am at mercy of very bad man.

He undress me completely. He bend me over the bed, my legs reaching the floor, and he is start to pushing it his big cock against my anus. Oh my god! I beg him, "No, Gordon. No, no no noooooo!"

I feel a finger press very hard on my anus. It is prying, scratching. I beg him, "Please, papi. Don't, don't. Oh god, please don't!"

The finger makes circles inside the anus. The sphincter is feel a relaxing. I moan.

There is the sensation of the fat warm flesh of his spit-wet cockhead, pressing into the relaxed sphincter. I take deep breath, pretend I am with doctor and he is about to inject me, probe me. There will be tests.

The injection, it stretches me. It pumps into me too slowly. There is some pain. I try controlling my breath. The injection is become a short, thrusting stroking of the mighty treasure of a charismatic and very sexual man who use it his power over women for evil. I am being fucked. I am being abused. I am becoming now this very bad man's whore!

I have the sickness. I want what he is doing to me. And I am crying because I want it. I am crying because I have lost the control of my actions. I feel compelled by a great force. I feel obsession. I feel my willpower has come under the greater will of a force of nature I cannot escape.

Hector: Sylkie went to get us. We - me, Rick and Alex - each had a beer and smoked a joint in the general manager's office (he doesn't come in on the weekends). Then we headed back to the room and were we ecstatic! I positioned myself in front of Conchita and Gordon made her suck my cock while he plowed into her with his battering ram. The whole fucking time I was basting my sausage down her gullet, she was groaning with pain. Gordon had no mercy on her asshole!

"That's it, bitch. Suck my pole, Conchita. How do you like having more cock than you can handle, huh, slut? Mmmm. You're learning. Getting yourself a real good attitude adjustment, aren't you, whore? Cock breath. I want to see my cum gushing out of your thick, meaty, bloodred, made for dicksucking Mexican lips, slut mama."

She sucked me erratically. The asshole stabs kept breaking her concentration. She'd whince and heave in air, then clamp her slutty lips down and suck my dick some more. When I felt my butternut boiling up, I grabbed her hair and commenced to face-fuck ramming cock until my pubic bone was splitting her lip.

I let go two shots of cum deep into her mouth, then pulled back and started hand-jacking jizz all over her fucking whore face!

Oh, that was suh-weeeeeeeet!

Rick: Me and Alex were standing by the bed, stroking our cocks. Sylkie was sitting in a chair rubbing her clit. We were cheering Hector and Gordon and telling Conchita to "take it."

When Hector shot his wad, I just groaned, "Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, damn!"

I pushed him back when he was done and set my pipe in front of Conchita and told her, "My turn, slut. About time you sucked my pipe!" She went right to it. She grabbed that shaft and stroked it and licked under the head, then started sucking, sucking, sucking, SUCK-EENG!

I was reshaping her suck face for about two minutes when Gordon suddenly slapped her ass with a loud SMACK! and she bit into me.

"Ow, bitch. Fuck, Gordon, give a guy a warn .... "

Hell, he dug his nails into her hip bone, sinking nails deep into dimpled brown whore flesh, and he slammed his cock deep up her colon to release his semen. His eyes were shut tight. He was straining, forehead veins bulging, letting his long, fat whoremaker makes its gooey, white deposit inside her soiled cavity.

Conchita's hands were in fists, crunching blanket in her palms. She was moaning loud.

Gordon released her, pulled back and Alex stepped up to her ass to have a look.

"Oh shit, Rick, you have GOT to see this!"

I walked around to have a look. "Damn!"

Her asshole was stretched out of shape so wide that Alex could put three fingers in there without touching the sides. It was fucked-up, nasty bizarro shit!

Conchita: When Alex, he rolled me on my back on the bed and start to fucking my pussy, when he do this, I was in another place of mind. I was like delirious. Rick then again was putting his cock where it close to my lips. I let myself feel anything. I let it all in and all out and was happy.

I was more than happy! I was insane. Una puta loca (a crazy whore).

Sylkie got a jar of vapor rub jell and began rubbing this on the skin all over my breasts and belly, then on my calves and feet. I felt its warmth so pleasant, and this with the sex of lusting men taking my mouth and vagina, using me like I am a perra cochina (nasty bitch). It was everything that my Catholic upbringing warned me for so much time to avoid. To run away from sin. Run away and hide from sin?

No. I would run to it. I would surrender myself to it. So much temptation!

How can I explain? You see, to have sex with four men at one time in this way, it is so powerful an experience! It is like drug addictions. You progress from coffee to cigarettes to beer to marijuana to cocaine.

Barry was not like Gordon. Marital sex was not like adulterous sex. Adulterous sex was not like prostitution sex. Sex with one man was not like sex with two men. Sex with two men was not like sex with four. Every time, it was stronger, more intense, more exciting, more scary for me.

Sexual abandon is by far the stronger addiction than drugs!

It was an easy thing for me to obey when Gordon ordered me to leave Barry. He showed me the videotape that my husband took of me having sex with Gordon the first time. He explained all the story of my husband's betrayal. He told me to leave Barry.

Of course I would! The son of a bitch!

I quit my job and I work in bars, visiting with lonely men, with horny men. I take them to the hotels nearby and I let them FUCK ME! ... For MONEY.

They fuck my pussy. They have me suck on their dicks. And I like it!

And once a week Gordon arranges parties, orgies. I meet with his other whores and we sin. We fornicate. We slobber on cocks like horny pigs and we cover ourselves in cum. And when I am really lucky, Gordon gets close, and he puts himself between my legs, and he reminds me who it is that gave me the sickness of mind and soul, the sickness that makes a whore love being a whore.