Barry's Sluts Ch. 02: Emily

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LordOfHell
LordOfHell
1,203 Followers

Strip.

He then went back to his laptop and checked. Right on time, the live stream began coming to life. With perfect clarity, Barry received the video feed of his gorgeous Suzanna, dressed in nothing except a fishnet body-stocking, reclining on a bed with her shapely, sexy legs spread for the camera to capture.

"Oh hey, it's starting!?" a now-nude Trena exclaimed happily. Barry shushed her just as she plopped herself on the couch beside him, intentionally mashing her soft bosom against his bare back.

"Hey guuuuuys," Suzanna said in a very sultry voice. "It's me again, Suzanna G, and it's that time of the month. Time for 'Suzanna G's Spot'."

After she and Barry had married, Suzanna had begun to refer to herself as 'Suzanna G' in her videos. Until they'd wed, she had never gotten around to figuring out a stage name for herself, so she just took to using her first name. However, after she married and took the last name "Garrett", she thought that a simple letter "G" had all of the meaning she would ever need.

G for Good.

G for Gorgeous.

G for G-String.

G for Golden Shower.

G for Gräfenberg Spot.

Suzanna was gazing lustfully into the camera, making love to it with her eyes. In addition to her regular shoots, she was now doing this monthly live stream for a web channel owned by their studio. She was making money based on the number of views received for each session, which usually hit well into the hundreds of thousands by the end of the night. And just as always, Suzanna really knew how to hook her audience.

"Well guuuuuuys," she said, slowly running her hands all over her curvy body, "I hope you're ready for a real treat, because I'm going to get fucked in every hole tonight, and have my pussy, ass and mouth all filled with hot, creamy cum. And to make sure there's something for just about everybody, I've got five different flavors of cock: white, black, asian, hispanic, and arabian."

As she mentioned them, all five guys eventually walked in the shot behind Suzanna, beginning to touch her all over her body, and taking a firm hold of as much of her soft, creamy skin as they could.

"Lucky bitch," Trena said with genuine jealousy. Barry shot her a second glare, and she shushed herself once more.

Suzanna's breathing quickened as she enjoyed the attention. "So just sit back, relax, and enjoy the show. Or, if you've got a little company of your own in your slice of heaven, why don't you join us for a little cross-country orgy?"

Suzanna winked at the camera there, and Barry smiled, knowing that was just for him.

"Every time I see Suzanna naked, I thank God for bestowing upon me a pair of working eyes," Simon said, mystified.

Trena shot him a cold stare. "And what about me? Do you suddenly go blind every time we fuck?"

"You know I didn't mean it that way, Trena," Simon protested.

"Oh, and how DID you mea—"

"Oh for God's sake, if there's no other way to shut you up . . ." Barry took a fistful of Trena's hair and pulled her mouth onto his erect shaft. "There. Feel better?"

Trena's head was already eagerly bobbing back and forth over his member as she excitedly murmured, "Mmm-hmmm."

She took the opportunity to gorge herself on Barry's manhood, barely even pausing for breath as she eagerly deep-throated him. By the time she came up for breath, she was gasping and wheezing, as if oxygen was less important to her than a rock-hard penis. When she went back to it, Barry had to actively fight back the urge to cum in her throat. He had to admit . . . her technique wasn't anything like Suzanna's, but her enthusiasm, the way she simply loved to devour cock, was absolutely intoxicating.

In the meantime, Simon had taken position behind Trena, joining in the foreplay by placing his tongue at her rear, and tonguing her tight ass even as she went to town on Barry.

"Oh God, Barry . . ." Trena said as she paused again for breath. "Do you have any idea how long I've wanted to have this?"

"Ever since we first went out?"

Trena smiled. "Longer."

Long before he'd met Suzanna, Barry had actually dated Trena for a while. Things had gone well, and Barry—a virgin at the time—became interested in Trena as a girlfriend. Trena herself liked Barry, but not in the manner he thought. Eventually, Barry made the mistake of inviting her over to the four-bedroom dorm he shared with his roommates and in less than an hour, Trena was on the couch with every one of her holes being fucked by Dominic, Andre and Simon.

At the time, Barry felt rather bitter about it. Again, he was a virgin then, so he had that whole hangup about wanting his first time to be "special" and all that other nonsense. On top of that, Barry didn't really want to just fuck some convenient pussy . . . he was looking for love. So, whenever Trena came by and the guys began to do their thing, Barry always excused himself and retreated to his room. Trena always felt bad, because it really was Barry that she wanted, but the thrill of being fucked by three men at once just called to a slut like her.

But things had changed, now that Barry had a loving wife and dutiful slave. Now that he'd found what he was looking for, he was all too happy to give Trena what she had always wanted.

"I've heard that you can cum more than once a fuck," Trena told Barry optimistically, "so don't you dare bother holding back. Just like your slut wife over there, I want to enjoy having spunk in every one of my holes, and I know you can deliver."

Barry had to admit—he liked it when his lovers challenged him to cum more than once in a short time. It was a trick he had learned thanks to Suzanna. From what he was told, it was a pretty rare talent.

Behind the camera, Suzanna was enjoying getting herself fisted by the black guy while one of the other men offered his cock to her mouth. Another man was sucking and licking one of her feet while yet another was busy with the other. The fifth and last guy was sucking and squeezing her beautiful tits.

"So, I've always wanted to ask: how does it feel?" Barry heard Trena ask. "She's your wife. How does it feel watching her get pounced on by five well-hung guys?"

"You want to know how it feels?" Barry said with a smirk, grabbing Trena by the wrist and yanking her onto his lap. "THIS is how it feels."

"Ohhhhhhh . . . mmmmmm," Trena murmured as she sank onto Barry cock and threw her arms around his head.

"You feel how hard it is, right? That answer your question?"

"Oh yes . . . God, Barry, you're huge! That feels even better than I'd hoped."

"Dammit, no way am I missing this action," Simon squawked.

Trena began to buck her hips excitedly, not even bothering to build up slowly. She was a true, cock-addicted fiend, and she was getting her high after only a few seconds. Simon moved behind her and took his position. This was obviously familiar territory for him, considering the countless number of times he'd done this with Trena, even before becoming a porn star. He slid his shaft into her rear and began thrusting immediately, trying to match her rhythm.

"FUCK ME HARD, BOTH OF YOU!!!" Trena screamed.

Both guys did as she asked and reamed her ass and pussy out. Trena was far gone after only a few seconds of being double-fucked, and she hollered and screamed as loudly as she could, saying "Fuck me more! More!" again and again. The girl was fucking insatiable.

Barry came in her pussy and Simon in her ass, and then both guys turned her around and swapped holes. Barry came in her a second time, but Simon began to tire out, to Trena's disappointment.

"Please tell me you have more in you," she growled to Barry. He answered by laying behind her, spooning from behind, smashing his cock into her anus while he fingered her clit. Trena lost herself in the fucking as Barry came inside her yet again and didn't lose a lick of erectness.

"Yes, Barry! Seed me! Dump your creamy cum In every hole! I want it all, Barry! I need it!"

Simon just sat back and watched, enjoying both shows—Suzanna being triple-fucked while she jacked off the last two cocks and her husband fucking his ex-girlfriend while she begged him to fill her with cum.

They continued for about five minutes when the front door opened and in walked Ariadne with a pair of strollers. All eyes turned to look at her.

"Oh shit," Simon said, suddenly covering his modesty. "I didn't know anybody else lived here!"

"Oh, I didn't think you'd still be filming," Ariadne said, immediately pulling the straps down on her dress and stripping nude on the spot. "Don't mind me." As was customary in the Garrett home, she undresssed down to nothing and went about her business, avoiding the camera as much as possible. Barry was just as surprised—he'd thought they would be done before Ariadne returned, but she was back earlier than expected.

Quietly, she pushed the double stroller to the babies' room, and as she walked, Barry noted that her body language seemed a bit more deflated than usual.

Simon watched her as well, keeping a candid eye on her swollen belly as his cock slowly came back to life.

"Hey, who is that?" he asked, enraptured.

"My slave," Barry told him. Simon stared with wide eyes.

"That . . . that's legal?"

Barry groaned. "She's not legally my slave, but we enjoy living that way. She does whatever I ask with hardly any questioning."

" . . . Too much . . . talking . . . not . . . enough . . . fucking . . ." Trena gasped. Barry rose to the challenge and started pounding her ass even harder.

Simon had a wicked grin as he watched Ariadne start preparing a meal in her birthday suit. "You said she'll do anything you ask?"

"I don't share her," Barry told him flatly.

"What?! Oh, come ON, dude. I've never done a pregnant chick!"

"So go out and make one," Barry told him. "But you can't have my slut. Her pussy is only for me."

Simon pouted. "But dude, you let me fuck your wife before. I mean yeah, it was for the job, but still . . ."

Barry paused and eyed Simon intently. "Simon, either we drop this discussion or you get out of my house. Choose."

Barry heard Ariadne giggle from the kitchen—like always, she enjoyed when he was possessive of her. Trena whined like a spoiled puppy while Barry waited for an answer. When Simon sighed and rose his hands defeatedly, Barry resumed and then came inside of Trena's ass yet again.

"Ohhhhh yes," she breathed, "now fuck me on all fours!"

Barry stood from the couch, soaking in sweat. Unbelievably, she was starting to wear even him out. "Let's take a break. I'll be back in thirty."

"Awww, but I know you can go longer, and I need to be fucked now!" Trena whined. "You haven't even cum in my mouth yet!"

Barry sighed. "Simon, fuck her. Picture her big and swollen with your baby."

"Yes, SIR, Bossman!" Simon said enthusiastically as he pounced on the still-eager Trena.

Barry knew that'd keep Simon going for a while, so he left his two employees to their work while he went to check on Ariadne.

******

"Hey there," Ariadne heard Barry's voice say as she bent to fetch some celery from the vegetable bin. She felt his hand on her rear, and instantly her body quivered. She immediately stood erect and turned to greet him.

"Oh! Master! I didn't mean to interrupt your internet recording thingy."

"Don't worry about it," he told her. "But I just wanted to know: why do you look so down?"

Was she that obvious? Well, Barry had studied psychology all of this time, and he had become exceptionally good at reading body language. Knowing it was futile to try and hide her disposition, she decided to tell him what was wrong.

"I failed to get Emily back today, Master," she told him.

He frowned, but nodded compassionately. "You know this means you're going to be punished." He folded his arms and then elaborated on what that meant. "Only anal sex for a week."

"Oh, God, no!" Ariadne cried, then covering her mouth when she realized she could be heard from the other room. "Hear me out, Master. I have a plan!"

He rose an eyebrow. "Oh?"

"Emily is . . . well, she's in dire straits right now. Her business is going under and she looks pretty worse for wear because of it. I want to help her save her shop!"

"But that doesn't necessarily mean she'll take you as a lover again, even if you do," Barry surmised.

"No," Ariadne admitted, "but I still want to help her. Even if she doesn't take me back."

Surprisingly, that made Barry smile warmly, understandingly. Ariadne felt flushed, not knowing what she had said to please him.

"How much do you need?" he asked.

Wow, he caught on quick. "Um, I don't know yet. She didn't tell me how much she needed. But, a small shop like hers, I can't imagine it would take more than a few thousand to fix it up."

Barry nodded. "Since you handle all of our books anyway, you know more about our budget than I do. Take as much as you need to make it happen, and just keep me updated."

Ariadne beamed. "Thank you, Master! I won't disappoint you again!"

He purred and cupped a finger under her chin, "You haven't done any such thing to begin with, My Slut." With pure lust in his eyes, he kissed her lovingly and whispered, "Turn around."

Her eyes went wide. "But Master, I failed you . . ."

"Turn. Around."

She turned and lifted her ass on his command, and the next, second, she could feel his girth filling her.

"I'll leave this little enterprise to you, my pet, but come to me if you need anything else. I'm eager to see you succeed."


With that, she felt his cum splash inside the walls of her cunt, and she moaned satisfactorily.

She was so lucky to have such a compassionate and understanding master!

******

The next day, Ariadne headed right back to Clitacasm after dropping her children off in the mall nursery. Just as before, the protesters were outside with their signs. They seemed more vigilant and animated, and Ariadne figured that her visit must have jump-started their spirit for bitching. Fortunately, there was security outside this time, and one of the officers gave the protesters a wary look as they tried to bar Ariadne's entrance again.

"We're letting you all stay here for the moment, but we'll throw every one of you out in a heartbeat if you disturb any business."

Most of them backed off right away, but as she made a straight line to the store, Ariadne heard one of them yell out: "Whore! I bet you aren't even married to that baby's father!"

Raging underneath, Ariadne stopped herself from stating: "That's right. I've got something better."

When Ariadne got to the register at the rear of the store, she was surprised to see yet another familiar face.

"Rick!"

The young man nearly choked on his sandwich when he saw Ariadne. "Mrs. Garrett!? W-What the heck are YOU doing here?! It's been forever!"

Ariadne guessed that Emily hadn't told him she'd come by. It made sense—Emily had kept their little lesbian escapades secret from him, too.

"Good to see you, Rick. How are you doing?"

"Oh, I'm good," he told her pridefully. "Working here for more hours than I used to. Getting laid more often. Times are good."

Ariadne smiled, but noted that he avoided telling her all of the news that Emily had told her the day before. She decided not to press it, though.

Rick then noticed Ariadne's belly and collar. "Aw shit. Someone got to you first."

She blushed. "Sorryyyyyyyyy . . ."

"It's cool," he said. "You look hot, though. Just thought I'd let you know that."

"I need to speak with your sister," she told him, trying to change the subject and ignore the redness in her cheeks. "Is she around?"

"Em? Yeah, she's in the back. I'll let her know you're here."

Rick disappeared through the curtain behind him and Ariadne took the moment to look around. Not much had changed at all in the shop aside from the low inventory and the annoyance outside, and that gave her a strange sort of comfort. She had just complained to herself, only yesterday, that the mall was too different from what she remembered, but this little shop was still the same as she remembered.

Rick came back a few minutes later. "She said come see her in her office."

"Thanks, Rick," Ariadne said, giving him a kiss on the cheek as she walked around him and headed behind the curtain.

The office was behind a door immediately to her left. Ariadne had never been inside before, but she remembered the layout of the shop very well, even after all these years. Inside, she found Emily doing paperwork.

"What do you want, Aria?"

"I told you yesterday. I want to help you."

"And I told you yesterday. Buy stuff or get out."

"Alright, then," Ariadne said, reaching into her purse and retrieving her checkbook. "How much?"

Emily scoffed. "You dumb broad. Don't you need some merchandise first?"

"I'm sitting in it," Ariadne told her. "I'm buying the whole store from you."

Emily sat back in her chair. "You were serious."

"I have never misled you, Emily," Ariadne nodded.

"Then what did you call it when you . . ." she stopped herself, deciding not to retread that line of thought. "What do you want from me, Aria? Really?"

"Well, to start, I want you to be your old, lively self again," she answered.

Emily's expression remained unchanged. "And to finish?"

"I want you again."

Emily's eyes softened slightly. "What does your 'master' have to say about that? Or was it his idea?"

"It was," Ariadne admitted. "But like I told him, I'm going to help you regardless. You're a wonderful person. You and your brother, and you don't deserve what's happening to you."

Emily's fingers tapped on the table in front of her. "Okay, assume that I take your offer. Your business offer, I mean. What are your terms?"

Ariadne reached into her purse again and fished out a small digital recorder, setting it on Emily's table.

"What's that for?"

"Since we don't have time to draw up a written contract, the next best thing would be to record this conversation to an MP3 file. And I'll let you make a copy before I leave this room."

"Not expecting this arrangement to go well between us, I take it?"

"No, I just know how business operates. There could be any number of miscommunications or misunderstandings about the specifics of any deal we make, so until one of us can type up a contract, this will have to do."

Emily nodded.

"First, I propose a partnership. Really, my first priority is to get you two back on your feet. I have business experience and I can contribute ideas if you want, but I like your shop and don't want to change things any more than necessary. My 'purchase' would really be more like an investment, and I want to be in on any future business decisions you make before you make them."

Emily sat silently for a while, apparently weighing Ariadne's offer. After a few minutes, she finally spoke up. "Is this money something we have to pay back? And what happens if we make a decision you don't approve of, even after bring it up beforehand?"

"This is an investment, not a loan. Once I sign this check over to you, it's yours do with as you see fit, but as a partner, I get to see what decisions you make before you make them so I can opt out if need be. I want my time, money and resources to be at your disposal, but only so far as I like what plans you've come up with. To that end, I'd like you to show me how you've been running things up to now and I'll try to come up with some suggestions here and there to help manage the business more efficiently. But in the end, that's all they'll be: suggestions."

"What about profits? I assume you're going to want a share?"

"Let me see what your revenue has been for the past five or six years and I'll let you know what I want. I'm really not all that worried about it, as I don't need the money, but whatever I pay you today is coming from my 'other' business partner and he is interested in seeing what becomes of this. Therefore, I'd like to have something to show him for it."

LordOfHell
LordOfHell
1,203 Followers
1...34567...9