Barry's Sluts Ch. 02: Emily

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well, I . . . I, ah . . ." Emily seemed to slightly be losing her nerve when she suddenly came to a realization. "Wait a second! You're . . . you're Suzanna G!"

Suzanna beamed. "Why yes I am. But, in this house, I am 'Madame Zanna' to subs. Also dear, you really should be stepping out of those clothes."

"Uh . . . huh?"

Barry arched an eyebrow at Ariadne. "You didn't tell her?"

"S-Sorry, Master. I was so excited that I didn't think about it." Ariadne turned to Emily, all the while sliding out of her own clothes. "Pet, you need to strip. We don't believe in wearing clothes in this house."

Emily turned flush, and then looked over at Suzanna and Barry. They merely returned an expectant gaze, all the while sipping their cups of tea in their birthday suits.

After turning one last time to look at Ariadne, Emily began to work her way out of her top and shorts, slowly revealing her thin body to all in presence.

"Kind of thin, isn't she?" Suzanna mused.

"Not for long, Madame," Ariadne told her. "I've instructed her to gain weight until I've become content with her size."

"Well that's good. Already on the right track," Barry said. "But before we get into the details of all that, there's something we need to talk about, and I'm actually pleased that you've brought your friend here tonight, Slut." He pointed to the matching chairs opposite the couch. "Take the kids to their rooms, fetch yourselves some tea, and then come and sit down."

Emily followed Ariadne as they both went to take the babies into their room and then pour themselves tea. When they were comfortable, Barry began.

"We have a problem, girls. A big, BIG problem."

Barry explained to them what happened earlier with the reporter and the story she said her paper was going to run. Both Ariadne and Emily shifted uncomfortably after he was finished, and Ariadne was afraid to look her master in the eye.

"I'm sorry, Master. I didn't think that anyone would bother us just because I wanted to save one shop."

"I'm not blaming you," he told her tenderly. "In fact, I'm glad you did what you did. My only regret is not knowing what we were up against ahead of time, but we can't see everything coming. Still, I don't want the press in our business. What we do in our private lives is nobody else's goddamn concern."

Ariadne nodded, in full agreement.

Suzanna continued after him. "I've already called our lawyers and they're in the process of trying to halt the story. There are some aspects of it that they can suppress, but we won't be able to quash the whole thing. The story will print."

"The reporter said that 'city officials' were trying to close your shop. We need to know, Emily, who did you piss off?"

Emily sighed. "Bill Thornton."

Both Barry and Suzanna straightened in their chairs. "Isn't he the mayor of Chicago?" asked Suzanna, who was not native to the area.

"Yeah," Barry answered. "And a real ultra-conservative bastard. Before he was Mayor, he led a campaign to convince local phone and cable companies to drop any Chicago ISPs that helped run pornographic websites. Companies that didn't comply were suddenly cited on other little concerns like failing to uphold immigrant labor laws or improperly filing state taxes. That asshole was why I had so much trouble getting our streaming events finalized a few years ago."

Suzanna frowned. "And you elected a guy like that?! What is wrong with you people?!"

"Technically, Teacher, we live in the suburbs, so we couldn't vote for or against him," Ariadne corrected her. "But he's known to be tight political allies with the President of our town."

Barry facepalmed. "And that's who we just made enemies with."

Emily winced. "Sorry."

"No, it's fine," Barry answered with a sigh. "At least now we know. With any luck, now that he's in office, he won't be such an ass, but we need to watch our backs all the same."

Everyone nodded.

"I didn't mean to get anyone else involved in my problems," Emily stated with a forlorn expression.

"Oh please, we're soldiers for sexual freedom, darling," Suzanna said to her. "Your fight was always our fight. We just didn't know it yet."

Emily gave Suzanna what had to be the brightest smile Ariadne had ever seen her give.

"Now, with all that crap outta the way . . . I assume that you have become my slut's submissive," Barry said to Emily. Nervously, she nodded in reply. "Then I think it's time we got to know you, and went over some rules, just so we all know where our relationships stand."

They spent most of the night talking, and in the end, what was mutually agreed upon was that Ariadne would have complete autonomy when it came to directing her sub. Barry was still at the top of the food chain, and Suzanna was essentially his queen, but neither had any real authority over what Emily did. If Emily displeased either of them, though, it was in their rights to discipline Ariadne in her stead, but they would never subvert Ariadne's authority when it came to her own slave.

Emily wound up agreeing to an 18/6 deal—meaning she would be Ariadne's submissive eighteen hours of the day, and then would spend the next six as any normal guest in the house. Things were broken up so that all six of her free hours were during waking hours, meaning Ariadne's playtime with her was mostly during the evening and late at night.

Needless to say, neither Barry or Suzanna could fuck Emily without Ariadne's permission—their control over her didn't extend that far. Furthermore, Ariadne could not force Emily to sleep with anyone she didn't approve of. Emily was only a part-time, casual submissive, so she still had quite a few hard limits compared a total slut like Ariadne.

With the initial terms settled, Barry and Suzanna took a bath together and retired to their bed and left Ariadne alone to play with her new toy.

******

The next week was the probably the busiest ever seen in the Garrett household. Suzanna got in contact again with their lawyer in order to discuss the best option for snubbing the Daily Journey's story once and for all. He explained that his hands were tied, and all he could do was stall. Suzanna refused to accept that answer and told him to think harder, or she'd start shopping for a better attorney. In the meantime, she had to fly back to Los Angeles to do some shooting. Although she really didn't want to leave her family at a time like this, Barry insisted that they continue their lives as normal. Barry was speaking in his authoritative tone, the tone that she'd first heard that night he'd saved her life, so long ago.

Suzanna checked up on her mother-in-law and the new girl, still not quite over the fact that Ariadne, of all people, had gotten into the domme game. She simply stood and watched her work, and she noted that although her technique was unrefined, her time as Barry's slave had given her a lot of insight into the joys of being a toy.

At one point, Ariadne paused from her session and turned to stare at Suzanna. Surprised, Suzanna said to her, "What, Pet?"

"I'm just . . . surprised, Teacher. I've never quite seen you this exuberant before."

Suzanna realized for the first time that she had been humming almost the entire morning. Laughing, she told Ariadne the reason. "I'm happy because we're about to enter a very exciting era. An era I haven't seen in a long while now. We're going to see Barry's true personality take control," Suzanna told her.

Ariadne tilted her head. "His . . . 'true' personality?"

Suzanna's smile reached from ear-to-ear. "Maybe you haven't noticed it because of how long you've known him. Even though you're his slut now, you're still his mother, and he's still your baby boy. But, I saw this in Fresno with my own eyes. When Barry decides on a goal, and there's an enemy or challenge keeping him from that goal, he takes on a persona that absolutely refuses to lose or to be denied. Once Barry has his sights set, he will run over anything in his path. He won't care about the hardships, the risks, or the dangers. He'll best them all and settle for absolutely nothing."

Ariadne seemed shocked that that revelation, but didn't respond. She merely returned to disciplining Emily, while Suzanna went to prepare for her plane ride.

"Go and have a good time on the set," her husband told her with a kiss. "Say hi to Clyde and the others for me. And bring your pussy home post-haste so I can blast my cream inside it."

"I will, Papa," Suzanna said, beaming and missing his cock already.

God, she loved him so much.

Once back in the studio, Suzanna was pleasantly surprised that she was going to be doing another scene with Trena. The two kissed and hugged and commented on how good one-another looked, and then sat down to have their hair and makeup done together.

"So how are things going with you and Barry?" Trena asked Suzanna.

"You can't have him, if that's what you're asking," Suzanna laughed.

"Oh, no, girl. I would never dream of taking your husband from you. You two make the cutest couple ever. But, I still wouldn't mind fucking him again, from time to time. That asshole still hasn't cum in my mouth yet. He OWES me."

Suzanna smiled. "You know I don't mind that, Trena. You and I are practically sisters now."

"Good," Trena said, practically salivating at the idea. "But what's wrong? You seem a bit distracted."

"Oh, some legal bullshit," Suzanna responded. "Got a problem with some politicians who want to butt in on our lifestyle and expose us to the press."

"That sucks," Trena replied. "What're you gonna do about it?"

"My lawyer is trying to stop them from running the story, but he can't do it forever. We don't have the money to quash it."

Trena thought. "Have you ever thought about lobbying?"

Suzanna blinked. "You think that would work?"

"Well, if this guy's a politician, then he's either crooked or one of the few of them that think they're making the world a better place. Or he's both. In any case, lobbying would probably be cheaper than fighting the press, and if everything works out well, you'll have some political power to cushion you in the future."

Suzanna beamed. "Trena, you're a goddamn genius."

"Says the bitch with two Masters degrees," Trena joked. "And you're welcome, sis. Although, I might just use this little favor as leverage to steal Barry from you for an entire weekend or two . . ."

******

Barry, in the meantime, was honoring Ariadne's request to talk with some of his contacts in the sex industry to try and discern some buyers who might be interested in backing their little mechanical enterprise. To that end, he flew back to Vegas and met with Rod Styles, one of the wealthiest philanthropists and playboys in the business.

In addition to other ventures, Rod owned a chain of Vegas hotels where one could find high-priced call girls and spend a night or two 'renting' them. The hotel had a good reputation for honoring the discretion of its clientele, ensuring the safety of its girls, and providing a variety of fetishes. Some of them had dungeons for bondage lovers or one-way mirrors for cuckolds who liked voyeurism. Barry, Suzanna, and Ariadne had spent a few nights in one of them, and that was mostly where Suzanna and Ariadne had their first sessions as domme and sub.

Rod was an unapologetic lecher, and he loved making a spectacle of himself. He was kind of a hard guy to like, but he dug Barry, and gave him some leeway that most others didn't have.

The relationship he and Barry had—if it couldn't be called 'friendship', then perhaps maybe the proper word would be 'camaraderie'. It was through Rod's connections that Barry had been able to find some of the most recent talent for his studio, and Rod's good word often carried a lot of weight. For that reason, Barry had taken steps to remain on Rod's good side, even when he got a little overbearing.

Still, Barry had to watch his step. Rod was an advocate of the 'party hard' lifestyle, and while Barry was pretty sure the guy wasn't into dope himself, a lot of his company was. Barry had stressed that Stallion Productions had a zero-tolerance policy for drugs and any employees that tested positive for them would be fired without argument. Three times now, Barry had to let go some promising young talent because of that policy, and all been recommended to him by Rod Styles.

The two met at Rod's fitness club in LA, as Barry tended to enjoy doing a workout while networking. Barry enjoyed pushing himself physically, thanks to the training he'd received from Suzanna long before they'd gotten married. At the time, Barry was crippled and Suzanna forced him into intense workouts each day until he completely recuperated. It was during that period that they'd truly fallen for each other, and even to this day, one of Barry's favorite pastimes was taking a dip in ice cold water with his lovely wife, especially after intense workouts or fucking.

"So you think that these devices your lady friend is making are any good?" Rod asked Barry, as he sat back on the incline bench and gripped the barbell. "You understand that I'm not eager to get one of my girls hurt using some faulty equipment."

"Someone whose business sense I trust implicitly says that they're the real deal," Barry told him. "Once we get these babies patented and rolling off the assembly, we are going to make a fuckton of money."

Rod didn't look completely convinced, but he liked the way Barry was selling the idea. He was saying everything Rod wanted to hear, and that made him nod his head whenever Barry gave his pitch. He finished his first set with Barry spotting for him, and then sat up and took a drink from his water bottle.

"You know, Barry, I always did like you. You know why?"

"Nah, how come?"

"Because of your name."

Barry scoffed incredulously. "Get the fuck out."

"No, seriously. Your name, 'Barry', comes from the Irish Barrath, Barenth, and Barold, which meant 'spear'. Your name's Spear. Mine's Rod. You like to fuck, I looooove to fuck. We're goddamn monuments to manhood, baby! All hail the almighty COCK!"

Barry forced a chuckle, even though he honestly felt Rod's misogynist sense of humor was a bit much. Several people were looking around at them, and Barry was doing his best to avoid eye contact. Moments like these were the price one paid for associating with Rod Styles, but stiill, the guy had more money than he knew what to do with, and right now, Barry needed some of that.

******

Ariadne found it intoxicating to possess her own sub. She had become so accustomed to being the 'bottom' that she had never even considered what it would be like to dominate another human. What surprised her most was Emily's response to her control. Ariadne had noticed that Emily had a duality to her personality as far back as three years ago, when they had first become lovers. Case in point, Emily loved when Ariadne had her bound, gagged, and teased her with various items such as feathers, ice cubes, silk or anything else which stimulated her skin. Emily couldn't help herself—she was a squirter, and Ariadne quickly had to move their fun in the basement because she hated making Emily clean the carpet every time she came.

Barry and Suzanna were true to their word . . . as Ariadne knew they would be. Even though Barry still fucked his mother at every opportunity, he never touched Emily. Sometimes, he would sit by and watch their sessions, and sometimes, he would even fondle Ariadne's body or penetrate her while she toyed with her sub, but he never interfered otherwise.

If Ariadne had believed that there was no way her life could get any better, she had been a fool. Including Emily in the 'family' was one of the best things to happen in years, and Ariadne constantly let Barry know that when they had sex. He always responded by releasing a full load into one of her holes.

It was a few weeks into their roles when Ariadne figured out one of Emily's most hidden fantasies. Ariadne was again tormenting Emily by teasing her body with clothespins and rubberbands, but instructing her not to cum without permission. The whole time, another device of Emily's own design was stroking and massaging her pussy.

With each passing second, Emily was beside herself with desire and becoming maddened with pleasure.

"Oh, shit! Please . . . let me cum, Mistress," Emily begged. "I'm gonna die if I don't! Please! I'll do anything!"

"Anything, you say?" Ariadne teased.

"Yes, anything!"

"If I tell you to fuck the Master, would you?"

"Yes! I'll fuck him, Mistress!"

"Who else? Who else would you fuck?"

"I'd . . . I'd fuck Madame Zanna, too, Mistress!"

"Who else?"

"Who . . . who else do you want me to fuck, Mistress?"

"Would you fuck a stranger?"

"I . . . yes, Mistress I would!"

"Would you take money from him afterward, like a common whore?"

"Oh Goooooood! Fuck! Yes! Please let me cum!"

Ariadne again noticed how much that idea seemed to get to Emily. Now that she had her slave right where she wanted her, Ariadne decided to press a little bit deeper. "Would you fuck Rick?"

"W-What . . .?"

Ariadne turned up the power on the machine, making Emily writhe. "You heard me. Would you fuck your brother?"

"I . . . I couldn't do that, Mistress! He's family!"

Ariadne decided that now was the time to reveal her secret. "So are my Master and I."

"What, Mistress?"

"Barry is my son," Ariadne confessed. "He is also my Master and the father of my other children."

Apparently, the mental image was too much. Emily screamed at the top of her lungs and her pussy juice streamed out of her moist hole. Immediately afterward, Ariadne turned the machine off, but left Emily shackled.

"Since you came without my permission, you're staying bound for a while. When I'm ready, we're going to start this again. You need to learn to cum only when I tell you to, Pet."

"Y-Yes . . . *pant pant* . . . M-Mistress." Emily gasped for breath until she could finally speak intelligibly. "You . . . you have sex with your own son?"

"I didn't hear a 'Mistress' there, Pet."

"Sorry . . . Mistress," she added late.

"But yes, I fuck my son, Barry. I'm normally not even allowed to call him that, unless his cock is in my pussy."

Emily shook her head in disbelief. "I don't understand! How could you do that?! Isn't it . . . isn't it nasty to you, Mistress?"

Ariadne smiled. "At first, it was awkward, but afterward, it became impossible to ignore how good it felt. I give my body to my son willingly, to use as he sees fit. I'm both his loving mother and his dirty, devoted slut. I'm quite happy with that."

Emily looked to the side, still contemplating what Ariadne was telling her. "No wonder you guys are so protective of your privacy. Damn, and I thought my family was kinky."

"Well, I would never make you do something you don't want to. I was only trying to get you in a certain mood, Pet." She glanced down at the trickle on the floor. "And it seemed to have worked."

"Well, not when I was thinking of Rick, but when I thought of you and Barry . . . damn, that was hot."

"So then, I can trust that you won't tell anybody?"

"Why would I, Mistress?" Emily asked. "You guys have done more for me than anyone else I've ever met. I'd never betray your trust."

Ariadne purred and lightly rubbed her fingertips on Emily's skin. "Good Pet." She then went and turned the machine back on. "But I found something else you said to be interesting."

"Nngh. W-What is that, Mistress?"

"You said you'd like to be paid for sex. Was that true?"

Emily licked her lips, but didn't answer.

"Pet, I know you heard my question."

"Yes, Mistress I . . . God, it's embarrassing. Yes, I've sometimes fantasized about fucking strangers for money."

1...456789