Barry's Sluts Ch. 01: Suzanna

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LordOfHell
LordOfHell
1,208 Followers

Suzanna rose an eyebrow at that inquiry. "Is this about your cougar, Barry?" With a hint of jealousy, she added: "Who is she?"

"Answer the question," Barry demanded in his commanding tone.

But Suzanna's curiosity bolstered her resolve; for the first time, she was immune to that sexy, dominant demeanor of his. "If you answer MY question, I'll answer yours."

Barry hesitated for a moment, but then relented. "Okay, Suze. But this is just between you and me."

"Oh, please, sweetie, I think you and I are pretty good about our intimate secrets, so that shouldn't be a problem," she bucked harder to emphasize the point.

Barry took a deep breath before laying down his answer. "She's . . . my mother."

"What . . .? Oh . . . fuck." The sudden thought of Barry fucking his own mother made Suzanna lose control. An orgasm swept through her body, forcing her to collapse on Barry's body. In response, Barry hugged her close to him and slammed her hard from underneath until he climaxed as well, dumping his second load of the night inside of Suzanna's steamy pussy.

"Ah . . . Goddamn . . ." Suzanna tried desperately to catch her breath, but every time the image reappeared in her mindscape, she was pushed right back to the brink. She spent nearly two minutes bouncing between lucidity and orgasm before she was finally able to make a coherent response.

"You . . . you really want to fuck your own Mom?"

"I already did," Barry acknowledged. "Like I said, I lost my virginity to her."

"Oh God, that's so hot . . ." Suzanna said, savagely kissing Barry on the lips, forcing her tongue down his throat. Barry's tongue reciprocated as the two lovers explored each other. When she at last drew away for breath, she then added:

"Yeah, she would have to be a Slut in disguise to fuck her own son." She paused before adding. "But then again, considering that her son is a stud like you . . ."

"Stop avoiding the question," Barry demanded. "What do I do?"

Suzanna shook her head. "That's a bit of a complex mess you have there, love. I don't think any advice I have to give will help with that situation. But . . . I will tell you this: you have another side to you, as well. You have a very strong, dominant side to you. You simply will NOT be denied when you want something. Let that side come out when you meet your cougar . . . sorry, your mother . . . and you'll get her."

Tenderly, Barry rubbed Suzanna's back as he said, "Thank you, Suzanna. For everything."

She smiled. "Mmmm. If you really want to thank me, then how about cooperating to make us cum at the same time again?"

Softly, she whispered, "But this time, I want you to call me 'Mother' while you fuck me."

****** EPILOGUE 2 ******

FIFTEEN MONTHS LATER

"Hello?"

"Barry!?"

"Suzanna!? Wow, what's it been? Six months?!"

"Cut the crap! Why did I just find out that YOU bought Stallion Productions two weeks ago?!"

"Haha. Aw, I'd hoped to surprise you a bit later."

"Quit jerking me around, Barry! Since when do you have that kind of money!?"

"Well, remember when I told you how my dad died in a plane crash when I was a kid?"

"Yeah . . ."

"Well, turns out that my Mom successfully sued the airline after that for a couple of million. Then, she just invested the money and left it untouched for over a decade. She didn't even want to tell ME about it until I was old enough to start my own family."

"Well, I know for a fact you've got THAT part covered, you son of a bitch. How IS little Lyrica anyway?"

"About to celebrate her date of conception, soon. And she's becoming quite a handful."

"I bet. I'm sure she takes a lot after her brother . . . or is it her daddy?"

"Haha. I prefer the latter, myself. Besides, she's got a REAL brother on the way soon . . ."

"Did I ever tell you your Mom's a lucky bitch?"

"Heh, many times."

"Look, Barry . . . I know you wanted to stay in Chicago to help raise your kids and all, but . . . I just wanted to tell you . . . not to forget about me."

"Well, Suze, remember when you called my mother a 'lucky bitch'? I'll have you know that buying Stallion was her idea. And so is what I'm about to say next."

"And what's that?"

"Suzanna Mendez . . . will you marry me?"

TO BE CONTINUED in "Barry's Sluts II: Emily"

LordOfHell
LordOfHell
1,208 Followers
1...5678910