Bartender Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
windwriter
windwriter
261 Followers

She grabbed at the guys shirt, biting the fabric between her teeth while they split the delicate skin between her pussy and ass. She cried softly against the man holding her. Finally he decided enough was enough and told the other men it was time to go. The man trying her boyfriend's ass moaned and shot a load of cum up his ass while he whimpered like a baby from having his virgin ass fucked.

A couple of the guys complained they hadn't gotten their nuts off yet and pushed the girl across the table to fuck her ass one last time without double penetrating her. She laid there and let them finish what they started, in complete exhaustion. One by one they filled her ass with cum until it oozed from her hole. Eleven of the twelve men had used and filled her mouth, pussy and ass.

The men quickly departed. The bartender stood with me behind the bar. The girlfriend limped on her high heels to her boyfriend to untie his wrists. He rubbed them to get the flow of blood back then reached to pull his pants up. She stopped him and told him to sit in a chair. Slowly she sucked his cock until it was full and hard. Exhausted, he pushed her head down on him one last time and shot his load down her hungry throat. She raised and kissed him. He turned to the bartender, "Thanks a lot buddy, you made my girlfriend a very happy woman tonight."

"Sure thing, take care. I hope you recover from your ordeal."

"Hey, I would do anything to turn my slut on. It's a win-win thing," he laughed softly.

They left the club. He followed behind them and locked the door. When I heard it click shut I wondered what would come of me for the night. The bartender walked toward me. His 6'4" frame towered over me. He looked down at me. "Are you ready to go?"

"Sure, are you going to let me out?" "Only if you go home with me."

"But...

"No but's... You and I have too much in common to part ways."

"You like to watch too?"

"Yes I do and I plan on watching you tonight."

"Watching me do what?"

"I'm sure you have heard about black guys cocks."

"I think that's a myth."

He took my hand and held it to his thigh. I felt the length of his cock where it went down the leg of his pants begging for release. I pulled my hand back quickly and let out a gasp. He lowered his mouth to my ear. His deep voice reverberated in my ear, "I assure you, my cock is no myth little lady. I intend on watching you take all 12" up that slippery wet pussy all night long. Maybe if we take our time you can feel it in your tiny rosebud."

windwriter
windwriter
261 Followers
12