Bartender Gets His Fill Ch. 2

Story Info
Bartender goes through further training.
3.3k words
4.23
30.8k
2
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 07/23/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Master and Brandi got up and went into the only other room in the loft. I continued laying there wondering what excitement they were planning next when Brandi came out of the bathroom and started to take my restraints off.

She smiled at me and told m, "Its time for you to go home now, I'll drive you."

"What! That's it!" I cried out. I stared at her incredulously, the shock obvious on my face.

"Now don't be like that, we had fun and this is the Master's way of training you. If you turn into a good slave then you'll be even more satisfied" She said. "Here, put this on then get dressed."

She handed me a thin leather strap with a tiny clamp on it. "What is it and where does it go." She laughed as she took the strap back. Brandi reached down grabbing my cock and cinched it on as tightly as she could. I lost my erection almost immediately, but her touch was soft and this was the first time she had touched my cock all night.

"Consider this your remote leash, the Master does not want you to cum until he sees you again. Now lets get dressed." After getting dressed Brandi led me to her car and drove me home without incident. Except to say that she would see me at work tomorrow, and that I had to keep "it" on.

I went to work like any other day except I had this uncomfortable sensation in my pants. Normally I don't think about my dick throughout the day, but today was different. I couldn't keep my mind off of it. But each time I felt aroused, thinking about the night before, and what may happen this evening the leash prevented me from getting an erection. I struggled all day with keeping mundane thoughts in my head to relieve the tension in my pants.

I had been pretty successful with keeping it down, when Brandi finally walked into the bar. She was with another women and they were both dressed in black tank tops and black leather pants wearing high heel shoes. They almost looked like twins.

Brandi looked her normal amazing self. The other woman had blonde hair that was up in a ponytail. She was also about 5'9'' 120lbs. Her tits were shaped nicely in the tank neither woman as wearing a bra and their nipples were like bullets barely being contained under the fabric.

Like I said, I had been doing a good job of keeping things down, but now I felt a rise in my pants that almost doubled me over. I took a few deep breaths and got myself under control. It was obvious they knew what my discomfort was about when they approached the bar grinning coyly. Brandi asked if anything was up, I gave her a pained smirk. She then introduced her friend.

Her name was Kathy and she leaned in as she shook my hand exposing her deep cleavage to me. My hand was sweaty and I could feel my face flush as the excitement of seeing her tits as well as the pain my dick battled each other.

I said, "Pleasure to meet you." Then I almost ran out of bar to a bathroom hoping to relieve some of the tension. Brandi called out to me, as I was leaving, "Don't forget your orders." How could I, I would have loved to take this damn thing off, but I was also excited about what would happen later that evening if I was a good boy.

After collecting myself I returned to my bar and tried to avoid any eye contact with them. I focused on other customers; if it became slow I would clean things and distract myself trying to avoid their looks. As closing time grew closer and closer I did begin sneaking gazes their way. Kathy and Brandi were laughing at something my co-worker was talking to them about. Brandi noticed me looking at her and she motioned me to come over. I shook my head "no" afraid that I would pop an erection and have to excuse myself again. She looked at me as a parent would to a misbehaving child and motioned me again. This time I went over.

She bent over the bar giving me a great look at her tits and whispered to me, "Are you ready to cum?" I about fell over. "Oh my God its al I've thought about all fricken day, or at least tried not to think about." I said to her in a less cool voice than I had hoped for. I didn't want her to think that I was anxious, but there was no way to hide it.

When the bar finally closed I met Kathy and Brandi outside. Brandi asked if I remembered how to get to her place. When I told her "yes" she told me to drive. Kathy and Brandi got into the back seat, and I began driving to the Masters home.

I started driving quickly when Brandi firmly told me to slow down that we wouldn't be able to get in for another half an hour and that I should just drive until she told me otherwise. Of course, I thought, lets just drag this on a little longer.

I drove around randomly again trying to think of anything else besides sex when I looked into the rearview mirror and saw that Brandi had her shirt off and Kathy was kissing her deeply their tongues intertwining while Kathy squeezed Brandi's breast pinching her nipple between her fingers. I felt the pain in my dick again, but couldn't look away.

Suddenly headlights were in my face and an oncoming car honked at me. I had to quickly jerk the car into my lane, jolting the two women in the back seat. After I had gotten it back under control they were both laughing at me. Kathy told me to watch the road. I replied back in a smartass way, "Why don't you!" Very mature, but I was losing it. The pain in my crotch was going beyond the fun point and I really needed to cum.

Brandi said in a motherly tone, "Now be good or you'll be punished." I didn't respond I had had it.

Finally Brandi put her shirt back on and told me to park in front of her building.

I was in a very pouty mood by this point, which helped keep my penis in line. The three of us arrived at the loft and entered. The room was completely lit only by candles, the bed had red satin sheets on it now and the master was standing there holding a riding crop completely naked. His cock hanging limply but thick between his legs, he motioned for Kathy and Brandi to leave the room then said to me, "Come here slave." I started walking towards him, when he called out, "No, crawl slave."

I hesitated. "What, you don't want to suck my dick slave?" The master said as he started to stroke his cock causing it to rise a little. I then got on my hands and knees surrendering to my need to suck his huge cock again. I don't know why I felt such an urge since this would only be the second time I have ever given head to a man, but I was addicted and would do anything to suck his beautiful cock. I crawled over to him, with my head lowered and waited for his next instruction.

He lifted my head by the chin and smiled at me, saying, "That's a good slave, now stand up and take your cloths off. I hurriedly did so, hoping he would take his leash off of my dick and free my dick to get hard with out hurting me anymore. When I had taken everything off he looked at my cock and how it was straining against his leash. His smile widened stating, "You have been a good slave, haven't you?"

"Yes Sir." I replied looking down gazing at his cock, feeling my own strain against the leash.

"Get back on your knees and pleasure me." I was disappointed that He hadn't taken the leash off and I sighed before kneeling. SMACK, his riding crop bit into my ass and I quickly got on my knees. Lifting his cock with my hand I looked up into his eyes and took his head into my mouth. Stroking his cock as I sucked on his head twirling my tounge around it licking his head feeling his cock grow even larger in my mouth.

I then slid my tongue up and down his shaft before taking it back in my mouth swallowing as much as I could relaxing my throat taking him in my mouth to the hilt. I groaned in pain as my dick also grew straining against my leash. My moan caused a vibration as I sucked my Masters cock. I wanted him to cum quickly hoping then he would take the leash off. I started moving rapidly up and down his cock taking him deep into my mouth then letting it out squeezing his head between my lips before taking his full length deep inside me again.

The master began moaning with pleasure, grabbing the back of my head pushing deeper into my mouth gagging me a little at first, but I was definitely getting used to this and was able to relax my throat right away. He began fucking my mouth more and more rapidly, faster and faster until I felt his hot cum shoot into the back of my mouth. Mmmm this was the second time I had tasted cum and already I couldn't get enough of it I swallowed it all, each time he shot more I hungrily ate it up sucking his cum out not wanting to let any go to waste. Sliding my tongue up and down his length cleaning it to perfection.

"Very good slave." It came out as a sigh. "You have been a good slave and now you will be rewarded. "Get on the bed and lie down on your back" Brandi and Kathy then came into the room. Brandi had on a white baby doll negligee and Kathy was wearing a black leather bra and panties, holding a cat-o-nine-tails. The Master sat in a chair at the foot of the bed.

Brandi and Kathy bound my arms and legs to the bedposts, and then Brandi got on the bed and undid the leash around my dick. I felt such relief all over my body I shivered. Brandi smiled at me as she took my cock into her mouth, pumping my shaft with her hand as her head bobbed up and down. I cam almost immediately releasing a huge load of cum into her mouth. She looked up at my as she took it all in. She then crawled up to my face and kissed me deeply. She hadn't swallowed any of my cum and let it fall into my mouth. Now I was eating my own cum, I couldn't believe it two days ago I hadn't ever tasted it now I couldn't get enough of it. "Do you like?" Brandi asked. "Mmmmm yes." I replied. " Well your night isn't over yet baby." She stated.

I was exhausted; I couldn't imagine what else could happen tonight. Then I remembered Kathy and her whip.

The Master reached under his chair and pulled out a black bag. I watched anxiously waiting to see what he would pull out, Brandi was still lying with me on the bed, rubbing her hand over my chest and nipples causing them to stiffen. I barely noticed as the Master pulled out a string that had 6 beads on it My eyes grew wide as I thought about where they would go. "Lift your ass up slave." I did so rising it up off the bed. Kathy brought her whip down on my chest gently, bringing my attention back to her. She undid her bra and smacked my chest again. I continued to watch her and gaze at her beautiful tits they must have been about 34c her nipples dark brown and erect.

I was interrupted from my gaze when I felt the first bead enter my ass. It glided in smoothly. The second caused a little pressure, the third caused me to cringe my breathing became heavy. I felt Kathy's whip against my chest, this time harder making me jump as the Master inserted the fourth bead. The pressure building up in my ass, I began panting as Brandi started kissing my neck, my face, then she started sucking on my earlobes. I felt another smack on my chest the leather straps biting into me, stinging me, and the fifth bead was pushed into my ass. I tried to count in my head how many more were left I thought there was either five or six, I was hoping for five.

My ass felt huge as the beads pushed inside of me. WHIP Kathy let loose another lash stinging even more as Brandi kissed me deeply lifting her body so that I could see her chest. I was hyper ventilating looking down her nightie seeing her milky white tits forming beautiful cleavage. I stuck my tounge out wanting a taste of her skin. She rose pulling her straps down exposing her chest fully to me as Kathy brought down another lash harder then before and right on my nipple. And to my surprise the Master forced another ball into my already too tight ass.

I then heard him order the women to stop. Brandi climbed off the bed and fixed her nightie back on. Kathy whipped my other nipple causing me to jump then she also stepped back keeping her bra off. The Master gave her a stern look. She bowed her head knowing that she had disobeyed. He then ordered them to undo the restraints. I was still breathing hard feeling the beads in my ass push my insides, now I was confused wondering what he was going to do to me. I was shivering, even though it was hot in the room. The Master pulled out a garment from the bag and threw it towards me telling me to put it on. It was a classic maids apron with silk panties. I put the panties on first feeling my cock squeeze into the fabric bulging against the silk. I had never worn anything this tight since high school when I had to wear a jock during PE and that wasn't silk. The pressure was still huge in my ass and I was struggling to keep my breath normal. I put the apron on tieing the straps behind me and got up off of the bed.

The Master smiled at me and asked me to turn around. I did so trying to appear as sexy as I could for him. The Master then asked that I get wine out of the kitchen for he and the ladies. I walked slowly into the kitchen feeling my ass struggle to hold the beads inside. I opened the fridge and bent at the knees reaching in for a bottle of Chardonnay. I grabbed three glasses from the cabinet and an opener before walking back into the main room.

Brandi and Kathy were now on the bed. Brandi was sucking on Kathy's tits taking as much as she could into her mouth. Kathy grinned at me as I walked back in. The Master was slowly stroking his cock as I sat the glasses on the nightstand. I put the corkscrew in slowly turned it into the cork. I couldn't help but watch Brandi move down Kathy's stomach licking her belly button sticking her tongue into it and flicking it around. The Master cleared his throat and I looked quickly away focusing on the bottle. The corkscrew was all the way in. I could finally relate to the cork feeling the beads push against my insides. I pulled the cork out slowly, releasing a pop as it came out of the bottle. I poured three glasses and sat the bottle down. I could hear Kathy moaning, but I did not look fearing the reprocussions. I walked over to the master with my eyes directed to the floor and handed him his glass.

He looked up at me still stroking his cock, and used his free hand to take the glass. He smiled and said, "Give Kathy her glass, then come back and stand beside me." I did as I was ordered. I walked back and handed Kathy a glass, Brandi had her face buried in Kathy's pussy, and Kathy just smiled as she took the glass from me. I went back and stood by the Master facing the bed. He was continuing to stroke his cock. He then set his glass down and began rubbing my ass squeezing it playing with it. "Pull your panties down, they look really good on you." I blushed as I said "thank you sir." I then pulled down my panties, bending at the waist to give him a nice view of my ass. I felt the string that was attached to the beads in my ass hit my leg and I hoped he would finally pull them out.

He began rubbing my ass again, messaging it. Kathy had taken her glass and poured it on her pussy letting Brandi lick it up. My cocked was hard again forming a tent in my apron. The master took the string and pulled releasing one bead. I exhaled deeply as it came out thinking, "Oh yess take them out." But he stopped pulling and began stroking his cock again, continuing to rub my ass. He asked, "Do you want to stroke my cock slave." "Yes please Sir," was all that I could say. He smiled as he motioned me to rest on the arm of the chair, still facing the bed. He kept his hand on my ass caressing it as I started stroking his cock still watching Brandi eat Kathy's pussy out. Kathy was breathing heavily now pushing up into Brandi's face as I felt another tug and another bead come out of my ass.

I squeezed the Masters dick, feeling it come out wishing he would take the rest out. I pulled on his dick taking my hand circling his head and moving back down his shaft in a twisting motion. The Master began moaning encouraging me to work harder to please him. I stroked his cock the way I love to stroke my own cock moving up and down his shaft rubbing his balls, then squeezing his shaft pump faster and faster. He started moaning and breathing heavily. The noises on the bed became louder as Kathy began to cum her moans turned into screams as Brandi ate her out. The Master also became louder and I quickened my pace. He told me to stroke my own cock as well now. I did so pumping both of our cock's in unison watching the women on the bed get off. I was already close to cumming again. I moved my hands more rapidly and felt him pull another bead out of my ass. I felt my cock swell and was about to cum. The master suddenly began shooting his load all over my hand and at the same time pulling the rest of the beads out of my ass. I doubled over. I've never felt such loss of control over my body and my own cock exploded with one of the most intense orgasms I have ever had. I heard Kathy screaming on the bed, but I was not focused on her at all.

The Master looked down at me and told me to clean him up. I smiled sheepishly at him still shaken by the intensity of my last orgasm. I began licking the cum off of my hand then took his softening cock into my mouth sucking out as much of his cum as I could.

"Good slave."