Barter System

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Frank watched this intently for as long as he could but finally he threw his head back and pumped his cock up into these sexy vixens' mouths. "Ooh, yes…Mmm….oooh, ahhh! I'm…going….going to….cuuuuuuuuummmmmm!"

He shot a massive amount of sperm out of his cock. The first shot caught them both by surprise and went between them, splattering their faces and hair. They recovered and took turns taking his cum in their mouths. Under normal circumstances, he would have started to soften after such a forceful orgasm, but he watched them not only clean his cock with their tongues but each others face too. What really kept him hard though, was that Leah and Ann started to kiss passionately while leaning across his body and their tits brushing against his manhood still being held tightly in Ann's hand.

The more they kissed, the more Leah played with Ann's tits and the more Ann jerked Frank's cock. Leah moved over so that not only was Frank's cock now against her heavy breasts, but with each stroke of Ann's hand on his cock, the head would slide between those tits, adding another erotic sensation to his already sensitive head.

Leah reached down and unbuttoned Ann's shorts. After Leah lowered the zipper, the shorts fell down to the floor and Ann stepped out them. Leah slid her fingers inside Ann's panties, caressing her furry bush before continuing down between her legs. Frank watched Leah's hand moving slowly beneath the silky cloth and realized this was not the first time they did this together. Ann broke the kiss to moan and stand up straight, spreading her legs wider. Much to Frank's dismay, she also stopped stroking him and was concentrating on her own pleasure.

Leah knew Ann loved to have her tits sucked while her clit was played with, so she moved around to Ann's side of the table. The height differential was ideal for these two as Leah did not even have to bend to suck on Ann's erect nipple. She thrashed her tongue feverishly over the nipple while giving her clit a workout of its own. Ann held her head to her chest and wiggled her hips against the hand between her legs. Ann could feel an orgasm swell within her loins, but before she could achieve it, Leah pulled away and shifted herself behind Ann. In one swift motion, she had Ann bent over the table, looking directly at Frank's rigid cock, and her panties around her ankles. Ann pulled one foot out and spread her legs wide in preparation for the oral assault she knew would follow.

Leah tongued her very sensitive folds slowly; taking great care to be sure every part of her pussy was licked, before devoting her attention to the swollen nub. Ann raised her ass higher and when her clit was sucked into Leah's mouth, she could no longer hold back.

"Leah…Mmm…yes…right there….faster….yes, faster, Faster…YES! I'M CU…..Ahhhhhh….Nnnnn, Ooohhhh!

Leah continued licking Ann's cunt with abandon. Her face was covered with Ann's cum and was determined to get more. Ann eyed the stiff dick before her, but unable, actually unwilling, to move to suck it. Leah pushed her tongue into Ann's pussy while pressing her thumb firmly against her clit. Frank was no longer able to just watch, so he took his meat in his hand and slowly stroked it. Ann clawed at the table to steady herself and watched Frank rub his pole. Her second orgasm hit her like a wave on the beach. She shuddered uncontrollably and cried out, "Yesssss!" over and over.

Leah stood up and walked around the table. She leaned over and whispered in Frank's ear, "Wanna taste her?" When Frank nodded, she took his face between her hands and kissed him, shoving her tongue into his mouth. Frank stopped playing with himself and wrapped one arm around her neck and the other on her back. He held her to him, tasting Ann's essence on Leah's tongue and lips. His hand slid down to her ass and he cupped a firm cheek. She moaned into his mouth so he proceeded to squeeze it. He felt Leah lowering her shorts so he slid his hand under her panties to grasp her bare ass. She broke the kiss and maneuvered herself so that Frank's hand was now cupping her aching pussy. She looked him in the eyes and slipped her panties down as well. Frank could not hold her gaze; he had to know what the pussy he had fantasized about looked like.

Leah stepped out of her panties and stood there with her legs parted for him to access her ravenous pussy. She was completely shaved and she grabbed his hand and forced it between her legs. Normally, he would have caressed her silky folds and toyed with her clit but the way she was pushing his hand into her, he drove two fingers into her depths. She held his hand in place and began to thrust her hips back and forth, making his fingers slide in and out of her.

Ann, having recovered from her potent orgasms, wanted more, needed more, from Frank's cock, and sucking it just wouldn't do. While Frank's attention was on Leah's drenched pussy, she stealthily climbed up on the table and straddled him. He finally realized what she was doing when he felt her grab hold of his pecker and pressed the head against her hot twat. Slowly she rotated her hips, working his massive tool inside her. When she felt his head pressing against her cervix, she leaned back, placing more of her weight on his staff. She clutched her breasts and squealed as the remainder of his cock entered her. When the pain subsided, and she became accustomed to the sausage inside her, she began to raise herself up and then down. The pleasure of his huge cock overwhelmed her. Each cycle of up and down became quicker than the one before until she was riding him wildly.

Leah noticed that Frank's concentration was now on Ann and her rabid fucking rather than on her. Although his fingers where still working her cunt hard, she also wanted his conscious attention too. She pushed his hand away from her sopping slit and she too climbed up onto the table, straddling Frank, except she was spread over his head, facing Ann.

Frank couldn't believe his good luck. He grabbed Leah's hips and pulled her down to his lips. Before devouring her, he inhaled her musky scent. He darted out his tongue to separate her lips and entered her tasty hole. Leah and Ann were holding onto each other for balance while they bounced on top of Frank. Frank again pulled Leah down, holding her tightly to his mouth so that he could ravage her clit with his lips and tongue. Leah was so turned on already, that she came in torrents.

"Ahhhh, suck it! Yessss, gawd, yes! Heeerrrrreee I gooooooooooooooo!"

She deposited a lot of juice down into Frank's mouth, which he slurped and swallowed. Ann saw Leah's multiple orgasm take hold and began to have her third of the evening. Frank felt both women shaking above him and the fluids covering his face and groin. He didn't want to cum just yet, since he had not had the chance to fuck Leah's tasty pussy, and he desperately wanted to have it.

Ann crawled off Frank's cock and sat in the chair to rest. Her face was flushed and was panting. She closed her eyes and reflected on the pleasure she just received. Meanwhile, Leah leaned forward and proceeded to clean Frank's dick with her mouth, removing all of Ann's remnants. With her puffy slit still over his mouth, he softly kissed and licked it, occasionally taking her swollen clit into his mouth too. Her soft moans reverberated on his cock and he knew if he let her do this much longer, he would blow.

He wrapped his arms around her, pulling her tightly to his mouth once again. By pulling her up, she could no longer reach his dick with her mouth. She was a bit disappointed until she felt her clit being assaulted by his talented tongue. She ground herself into him and took a firm grasp on the table, groaning with pleasure.

"Mmm! Suck it, harder, that's it! Oh damn, you're gooood at this! Ahhhhhhhh, yes, oh…oh…oh… oooooh! Fuck me! I….nnneeeed … it. Let me …oh…ohhhhhh….here I go. I'm gonna…aahhhhhhhhhh, nnnnnnnnnnnnnn!"

Her entire body shook wildly as she threw her head back, overcome by the unexpected orgasm.

He held her closely to him, enjoying not only the sight of her hot pussy, the scent of her arousal filling his nostrils and the sound of her contented sighs, but also in the knowledge that he had satisfied her orally. Now he wanted to do it with his stiff rod.

She raised her head off his stomach and murmured, "Frank, that was fantastic. Would you fuck me now, please? I want this cock inside me so bad….so, so bad."

"You do, do you?" he replied with a little laugh. "I want you too!"

She climbed off the table onto some very wobbly legs. They both laughed at her attempt to stand. When she tried to climb back on top of Frank, he stopped her, "No, not that way. I want to have you totally." He slid off onto his own tired legs and, grabbing her by the waist, lifted her up onto the tables' edge. With her legs hanging over the edge, he parted and stood between them with his raging hard-on pointing out over her. She leaned back onto her elbows, intent on watching his huge member enter her. She lifted her legs up and spread them wider so he could get better access. He gripped his cock with one hand, stroking it to tease her a bit, and put the thumb of the other directly on her inflamed clit, eliciting a surprised "Oooh". He guided his missile to her wet opening, brushing the head up and down over her silky folds. She moaned softly and closed her eyes briefly to savor the sensation.

Leah's eyes popped open when Frank pushed the head inside her snug hole. He wrapped his arms under her sexy legs, lifting them up higher. He clutched her thighs and began working his torrid cock into her love canal. All her orgasms made her pussy sopping wet, which only excited Frank more. Other than her being very tight, he slid inside her easily. With each inch she took, she swiveled her ass to get the greatest pleasure from his massive tool. Unable to remain on her elbows, she lay down flat on her back and grabbed the back of her knees.

With half his cock inside her, Frank pulled back and then thrust himself into her, burying his cock deep within her sultry twat. She arched her back, propelled her big, round tits into the air and cried out in pain and ecstasy.

She panted, "Damn, you're splitting me in two."

Jokingly, Frank replies, "Would you rather I stop?"

"Don't you fucking dare!"

He pulled back slowly and rammed his meat back into again, getting the same reaction. But this time he didn't stop. He pulled back again and thrust into her with all he had. With her holding her legs up, he was able to use his hands to caress her ass, legs and tits while he pummeled her bottom.

When he held her tits in his hands, she became more vocal. "You like these tits, don't you? Ahhhh….squeeze them, oooh, my nipples like that. Oh, oh, oh, mmmm! Gawd your cock is good." Then, looking for some affirmation from Frank, she asked, "Is my pussy ok for you?"

"Hell yes! And damn, you know how to use that thing too!"

Frank eased up on his thrusts, but not the tempo. He didn't want to cum just yet. Her cunt muscles were squeezing him perfectly and he didn't want it to end. Just then he felt something clasp onto his balls. Leah groaned too. He was so intent on fucking Leah, and she him, that they completely forgot about Ann. He looked down between them and saw Ann on the floor beneath them, one hand on his nuts and the other was probing Leah's ass.

He slowed up even more so that Ann could play with his balls without hurting him and as Leah's ass rose and fell, Ann's finger burrowed into her puckered rose bud. With the addition of Ann's actions, he could feel his own orgasm approaching rapidly. Having her hand on his sack, she sensed it too, and called out, "Look out, Leah, he's gonna blow!"

And blow he did. He pushed himself into her as deeply as he could go and felt his cock throb and then erupt. She felt his hot cum fill her well fucked pussy and she exploded into her own orgasm. Ann watched them both shiver and convulse through it all, caressing his spent balls and her tired bottom.

Leah looked up at her lover, taking pleasure in his cock still buried inside her and his ogling of her naked body, even after she had given it completely to him. She sat up, squeezing her cunt muscles tightly to hold him within her. She wrapped her arms around him, pressing her body against his, and rested her head on his chest.

"Frank, I can't remember when, if ever, I've been fucked and sucked so thoroughly. We really must do this again."

Frank smiled and kissed the top of her head as Ann climbed out from beneath the table. "I have never had two women at once and none could ever come close to you two."

His cock slid out of Leah and she released her hold on him. She moved up on the table completely and lay on her side, feeling his spunk oozing out of her. Frank and Ann sat in the chairs facing her. They sat in silence for a minute or two, trying to catch their breaths when Frank asked, "You two have much going on for the next week?"

Both ladies looked at each other trying to remember what their schedules looked like. Leah spoke first, "I'm open. It's slow now for me." Ann followed, "I have a few appointments but nothing that can't be rescheduled. Why?"

"I thought that you two might like to spend a week with me at my cabin. There's a big lake and a lot of nature trails. Interested?"

"Sure!" "Sounds like fun!", they replied.

Their week together is another story for later.

12