Bartered Wife Series - New Tires

Story Info
New tires can be expensive!
2.9k words
4.08
14k
20
0

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 02/16/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Subone1
Subone1
526 Followers

Background

My wife and I live in a medium size Southern city. I had been a mid-level executive in the local office of a national firm. My pay had always been good, enabling my wife to stay home and live a more or less "country club" existence. This all came crashing to an end several months ago however when I was laid off due to a company merger. Things got financially tight real fast. I had trouble finding a comparable position, so I ended up working two jobs; both in retail. Both jobs combined paid considerably less than my previous position and I was putting in twice as many hours. I was always busy and always tired - plus we were always broke!

Things got a little testy around the house since my wife had to curtail her life of leisure. My wife had grown up in a wealthy family and was used to that lifestyle. She spent her days either playing tennis with her friends or working out at the health club. She has great body and is very buff from all her work in the gym. When she can't make the gym, she jogs around our neighborhood. She liked her life and decided to do something about maintaining it.

I couldn't argue when she insisted on helping me with the bills - even if her methods were a little unorthodox. My wife's approach to easing our financial strain was to resort to the time-honored tradition of bartering. Instead of paying money for our goods and services, she planned on trading her voluptuous body for them. She wasn't thrilled with this idea, but felt she had to do it to save us from bankruptcy. She also felt it would only be a temporary arrangement and would end as soon as I found a decent job again.

As time went on however, her attitude about bartering her body changed. She started off by having sex to pay the necessary bills. Soon, she was bartering her body for increasingly frivolous items. She finally hit rock bottom when I caught her giving the manager of the corner convenience store a blow job in exchange for a six pack of beer. But I'm getting ahead of myself...The following story is the second in a series of her exploits.

New Tires

When Cassi returned home from the dental appointment last week, I had been quick to thank her for her efforts. I comforted her and told her she was doing the "right thing" by helping us pay our bills. She said she understood and was glad to help, but I still sensed some reluctance on her part. I decided not to tell her just yet how incredibly turned on I got as she told me about her visit to the dentist office!

I waited a few days before I approached her on this topic again. While paying the dental bill with her body had been her idea, I needed her help this time. We had sold our second car when I got laid off and now both shared the same vehicle. Since it was our sole means of transportation, we had to keep it in running order.

"Hon," I said, "have you noticed the car needs four new tires?"

"No Sweetie, you know I don't pay attention to that kind of stuff," she replied.

"They're bad Babe, and we can't afford new ones."

She looked up at me expectedly and said, "What is it you want me to do?"

"I think you know, and the sooner the better," I said.

The next morning, she drove me to work so she could take the care to the tire shop. After dropping me off, she went home to "dress" for her excursion. She chose a black linen mini-skirt, gold lame sleeveless top, black thigh-high stockings, and gold backless high heels. Her nylons had a lot of lycra in them, making them shine when the light hit them just right. Her makeup was sexy, showing off her high cheek bones, heavy eyebrows, and pouty lips. She also wore sheer black panties which showed off her shaved pussy to even the most casual observer. Because she was bra-less, her nipples were visible against the lame material of her blouse.

She chose a tire shop on the other side of town so as not to run into any of her "Junior League" friends. They wouldn't understand why she was dressed like a little slut to go tire shopping. She strolled into the tire shop and turned every workers' head in the place. It was still early in the business day and there was only one elderly man in the waiting room, his car being worked on somewhere out in the garage. My wife asked the man behind the counter if she could speak with the manager.

"Hey Boss," the clerk turned and shouted, "someone out here to see ya."

A minute later an overweight, balding man appeared in the doorway of the back office. He was wearing greasy overalls and had a sausage biscuit in one hand and a cup of coffee in the other. Upon seeing my gorgeous wife standing there his first thought was that she was selling something.

He cautiously said, "Can I help you Ma'am?"

My wife replied, "I'd like to talk to you about a new set of tires."

He brightened immediately and invited her into his office, closing the door behind her as she stepped through the doorway.

"Have a seat," he said, pointing to an old wooden chair in front of his messy desk.

As my wife sat down, she immediately crossed her pretty legs, letting her right high heel dangle from her freshly pedicured toes. The manager decided to sit on the front edge of his desk so he could enjoy the view.

"I need four new tires," my wife said, slowly shaking her leg and high heel.

"The clerk out front can help you with that, why did you need to talk to me?" he asked.

"I can't pay for the tires," my wife said sheepishly, looking down at the ground. "At least not with money," she added.

"What exactly did you have in mind little lady?" he said, sensing that he now had the upper hand.

"You put four new tires on my car, and you can have me for 30 minutes," she said, looking him in the eye now.

The manager smiled and rubbed the stubble on his chin.

"Well little lady, that's a nice offer, but I like to take care of my employees, ya know?" he grinned. "Since I'm giving you four tires, I think you ought to fuck me and three of my men!" he sneered.

By this time the manager was feeling more in control of the situation and had leaned over and was rubbing his greasy hand on my wife's inner thigh, just below the hem of her skirt.

She looked away and mumbled, "Okay."

"I didn't hear that lady, wanna say it a little louder?"

"Okay," she repeated, louder this time.

The fat manager was enjoying humiliating her.

"Okay, what..." he said, leaning into her face.

He grabbed her by the chin and turned her head back, so she was looking right at him.

"Okay, I'll fuck you and three of your men," my wife said, her voice shaking.

"That's good Bitch, that's what I thought you said," he chuckled.

The manager took my wife's car keys and opened the door, calling the clerk into his office. He told the clerk to put her car at the head of the line and to put four new tires on it.

He also told the clerk "Fetch Billy, Lou, and Bubba and have them wait outside my office."

He closed the door and walked to his desk, pushing his paperwork and breakfast remnants off to one side.

He patted the spot on his desk he had just cleared and said to my wife, "C'mon Honey, time for a test drive!"

My wife climbed onto the desk, laid on her back and obediently spread her legs. As she laid her head down, it rested on the manger's fast food wrapper from breakfast, his half-eaten sausage biscuit only inches from the side of her face. She rolled her head in the other direction and was met with an ashtray that was overflowing with stale cigarette butts.

The manger unzipped his overalls and let them fall to his ankles. He had positioned himself between my wife's legs as he stood at the edge of his desk. He lifted her short skirt and pulled her sheer black panties down over her legs and high heels. Once off, he leaned over and tucked them into the top drawer of his desk. He then bent my wife's legs up at the knees, so her spiked heels were resting on the very edge of his desk. He reached into his fast food bag and removed a packet of grape jelly. He opened the packet and smeared the jelly on my wife's cunt.

"Now that's what I call breakfast!" he chuckled.

He bent over and started licking her quivering pussy, lapping up the grape jelly as he went. My wife was grossed out by this disgusting man taking advantage of her but kept telling herself how much it would help us financially.

After he licked her cunt for a while, he stood and said, "Guess you're wet enough, hey Bitch?"

He didn't wait for an answer, and quickly pulled out his dick to assault my wife with. As he entered her, she turned her face and stared point blank into the half-eaten sausage biscuit, using it as a focal point to try and forget what was happening to her.

He fucked her for about five minutes, grunting all the while like the pig he was. He finally shot his load up into her and collapsed on her chest. He laid there panting for a minute or two, then stood and pulled his cock out, wiping his messy dick on her ankle as he withdrew.

As he pulled up his overalls he yelled, "Billy, get in here boy!"

The door opened and a fresh-faced 19-year-old boy stepped into the office. His eyes grew wide at the sight of my wife laying spread eagle on the boss' desk.

"Little treat for ya Billy boy! Go ahead and mount the Bitch, she's a good fuck!" he bellowed.

Billy was sort of shy, but not shy enough to pass up free, pretty pussy. The manager sat down in the wooden chair in front of the desk to watch Billy perform. The young kid quickly unzipped his blue jeans and pulled his cock out. My wife turned to look at him, thinking how young he looked in his tank top and backwards baseball hat. Billy was slightly below average in the cock department and appeared inexperienced sexually.

When he pulled his little dick out, the manager laughed and said, "Damn Billy, is that all you got!?"

Billy was nervous and embarrassed. He moved closer to my wife's cunt, but before he could penetrate her, shot his load all over the outside of her cunt. His cum flew all over my wife's abdomen clung and landed on her bunched-up skirt. Billy turned beet red as the manager laughed and belittled him. My wife actually felt sorry for the kid.

"Put that worthless thing away and send 'ol Lou in here. Maybe he'll do a better job fuckin' this Bitch than you!" the manager said.

When Lou entered the office, my wife recognized him as the elderly customer from the waiting room.

She turned to the manager and said, "Hey, wait a minute, he's your customer. He doesn't work for you!"

"That's right little lady, and he's a damn good customer too. Now, if you want those tires shut the fuck up and keep those pretty legs of yours spread," he growled.

Lou was easily in his 70s and needed a bath big time. He walked over to my wife and grinned down at her through tobacco stained teeth. He wasted no time getting his pecker free from his pants. Unlike Billy, Lou knew exactly what to do. He never said a word as he plowed his old wrinkled dick into my wife's pussy. He lasted a long time, fucking her for at least 15 minutes without stopping. He finally tensed and made his deposit, drooling at the corner of his mouth as he came inside my wife.

He pulled out, put his dick away, and stepped over to where the manager was sitting. He whispered something in his ear, causing the manager to grin and call him an "old pervert".

The manager then said to my wife, "Lou wants to buy your high heels for $20 - sez he likes 'em."

My wife acted indignant and said, "I don't think so!"

She was actually thinking how we could use the $20 but didn't want to lose her favorite high heels. Lou leaned over and whispered again.

"Lou sez he'll make it $40, if you kiss his pecker goodbye," the manager chuckled.

My wife, again only thinking how we needed every dollar we could get, relented and said, "Okay."

Lou grinned again and moved to the edge of the desk near her head. He unzipped his pants and took his dick back out.

My wife leaned over and kissed the head and mumbled, "Goodbye".

She felt totally humiliated as Lou dropped two twenty dollar bills on her chest. Lou then went to her feet and slipped off her backless high heels. He held them up to his face and kissed the toe of each shoe.

As he shuffled toward the door with his perverted purchase, the manager said, "Send Bubba in here Lou, it's his turn now."

This time it was my wife's eyes that grew wide. Bubba was a huge black man, weighing close to 275 pounds.

"We saved the best for last little lady," the manager said. "If you're not sore yet, you will be when Big Bubba is done with you!"

Bubba stepped between my wife's legs as they now hung off the end of the desk. As he pulled his mule-size dick out, my wife got up on her elbows to look at it.

"I think you got her attention with that huge fuck stick of yours Bubba!" the manager laughed.

"You want that big black thing up your pussy, don't you Bitch?" the manager jeered at my wife.

Although this had been a totally degrading scene, my wife enjoyed a big cock like any woman.

"It's very nice," she replied.

"Very nice!" the manager mimicked her. "Darlin', he's gonna have you beggin' for more here in a minute!" the manager said.

He then turned to Bubba and commanded, "Fuck her hard Bubba, those are top-of-the-line tires she's gettin'."

Bubba picked up my wife's legs and wrapped them around him as he stood at the edge of the desk. He pulled her ass right to the edge of the desk and entered her none-too-gently. My wife winced and bit her knuckle to keep from crying out. Bubba was huge! She had never been impaled like this before! Her cunt soon stretched to accept his size and she began to enjoy his animal-like pounding. Bubba was fucking her hard, shaking the desk and making the drawers rattle.

My wife was getting into it and sensed an orgasm coming on. Although embarrassed, she couldn't have stopped it if she wanted to. She moaned, thrashing her head from side to side. The sausage biscuit stuck to the side of her face as she rolled her head around the desk.

"Oh my God...I love it! Don't stop! Keep fucking me! Hurt me you fucker!" she screamed.

Bubba was close to coming. He pulled out of her cunt, stroked his dick with his huge hand, and shot his load all over my wife's skirt and gold lame blouse. He kept stroking and cumming, she was covered in his goo! She even felt some of it hit her face. Bubba wiped his dick on the inside of her nylon clad thigh as he backed away, grinning in satisfaction at having just fucked another white woman.

"Guess she liked it Bubba," the manager said, "you hear that Bitch moaning!?"

Bubba chuckled and left the office. The manager helped my wife up off his desk.

"Your car should be about ready," he said.

He reached into his pocket and pulled out his business card.

He tucked into my wife's stocking top and said, "You ever need any more tires little lady, you know where to come."

My wife left his office, shoe-less, panty-less, and hair disheveled. As she walked back through the waiting room, she noticed it was now almost completely full of people. They stared at her, complete with cum stains on her blouse and skirt. As she walked across the tile floor of the waiting area, she felt a glob of cum ooze from her cunt and heard it splat on the floor. She thought she heard a lady gasp but wasn't sure.

When she picked me up from work later that day, I commented on the new tires.

"Hope getting the tires wasn't too much of an inconvenience," I said.

She smiled and said, "Just don't ask me to pay any more bills for a few days - I'm too sore!"

Subone1
Subone1
526 Followers