Bartering Sex, Bride as Payment, Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, Michael, I've been so lonely, so horny, and so sexually frustrated. Now, that I'm a little drunk, I don't have the self-control to resist you from having your wicked, sexual way with my naked body," she said as if daring him again to touch her and feel her where no son should ever touch and feel their naked mother. "Do with me what you must," she said as if she was a damsel in distress and he as an evil villain, Bill Cosby or Harvey Weinstein, ready to rape her already naked body.

She leaned her head back and threw her arms out to her side as if she was being nailed to a cross. When she leaned back in his arms like that, with her nipples erect and pushing through her thin nightgown, leaving two, big, wet spots, Michael leaned forward and sucked his mother's nipples through her nightgown. As if he was a pirate who had taken a sexy wench, he was ready to have his wicked, incestuous, sexual way with his MILF of a mother.

Surprising her, as soon as he sucked her tits, first one and then the other, she squirmed. She regained her posture by standing up straight again but not her composure. Instead, she put a hand behind her son's head and pushed his mouth to her breast. Obviously, his mother wanted him to suck her nipples. Then, when he nibbled her nipple and reached his other hand down to finger her already wet pussy, her mouth fell open with sexual excitement.

"I'm going to make love to you, Mother, and then, I'm going to fuck you. I'm going to fuck you hard and I'm going to fuck you fast. I'm not going to stop humping you and fucking you until you scream my name and cum," he said.

She stared in his eyes and smiled her approval at her son wanting to make love to her before fucking her. Obviously, she needed to get laid. Obviously, she wanted a good fuck. Obviously, what she wanted and needed was her son's big, hard cock. Obviously, judging her by what she said next, what she wanted and needed was to have multiple, sexual orgasms.

"Before you make love to me," she said as if embarrassed. She leaned forward to whisper in his ear. Eat my pussy, Michael. Finger my cunt while licking my cunt. It's been so very long since I've had oral sex. Make me cum, Michael. Make me cum with your tongue. I need to cum in your mouth, my son's mouth," she said breathlessly. "If you make me cum with your tongue and fingers, I'll make you cum with my hand and mouth," she said.

* * * * *

As if she was delicately breakable, Michael gently pushed his mother back on her bed. While kissing her, French kissing her, he touched and felt his mother everywhere that a son should never touch and feel his mother. Obviously, with her wanting to have some sexual fun herself, Katherine put her hand on her son's naked cock. As soon as she held her son's erect prick in her hand again, she wrapped her long, manicured fingers tighter around his stiff prick and slowly stroked him.

'My mother is stroking my cock. I can't believe my mother is giving me a hand job,' thought Michael.

Then, when he moved higher up on the bed, she moved lower down on her bed. Something he never thought his mother would ever do, she took him in her mouth. His mother was sucking his erect prick while stroking his erect prick. He couldn't believe his mother was blowing him.

'Oh, my God,' thought Michael. 'My sexual fantasy come true, I can't believe my mother is stroking me while sucking me. I can't believe my mother is blowing me. I can't wait to cum in her beautiful mouth. Not yet,' he thought while trying to think of something else, anything else not to prematurely cum in his mother's mouth. 'I need to eat my mother's cunt first. I need to lick and finger her pussy. I need to make her cum,' he thought. 'Then, I need to make slow love to her before fucking her fast and fucking her hard.'

Michael stared down at her with his brown eyes while she stared up at him with her brown eyes and with his hard, hairy, erect prick in his mother's beautiful mouth.

"Oh, Mom. That feels so good. Suck me, Mom. Blow me," said Michael to his mother. "My prick belongs in your mouth."

She gave him a stern look while removing his cock from her mouth to speak.

"Please don't call me Mom while I have your prick in my mouth," she said with a dirty laugh. "As if I'm your girlfriend, your wife, or your lover, call me Katherine."

She took his prick in her mouth again and sucked her son while stroking him.

"Okay, Katherine," he said. "Suck my cock, Katherine. Blow me," he said.

While she sucked his prick, he felt her big tits and fingered her erect nipples. Then, he removed his cock from her mouth. Not wanting to cum just yet, he moved between her legs. As if he was a gynecologist doing a gynecological exam, his mother raised her legs and spread her knees. He couldn't believe his mother was exposing her naked cunt to him. He couldn't believe he was seeing his mother's brown, trimmed and glistening wet, pink pussy.

In the way she stroked his cock, he fingered his mother's pussy. In the way that she sucked his prick, he licked his mother's pussy. He couldn't believe he was eating his mother's cunt. Something he never thought would ever happen, he couldn't believe she was allowing him to have oral sex with her.

"Oh, Michael. Michael. That feels so good. Please don't stop licking me. Please, don't stop fingering me. Please don't stop. You're getting me so very sexually aroused," she said squirming all over the bed while breathing heavily through her open mouth. "You're making me so wet."

Michael continued licking his mother's pussy while rubbing her clit and finger fucking her cunt with his other finger. In the way that women make cock sucking, slurping sounds to make men think that they're enjoying sucking their cocks as much as the men are enjoying having their cocks sucked, Michael made pussy licking sounds. He wanted his mother to know that he enjoyed eating her cunt as much as she obviously enjoyed her son licking her pussy.

"Uma, uma, uma," he said while licking his mother. "Uma, uma, uma. Cum, Katherine, cum. Cum in my mouth. Cum, Katherine, cum. Uma, uma, uma," he said.

He licked her faster. He licked her harder. He fingered her deeper. He rubbed her clit faster and harder while fingering her pussy deeper.

"Uma, uma, uma. Uma, uma, uma," he exhaled his hot breath on his mother's set cunt. "Uma, uma, uma. Uma, uma, uma. Cum, Mom, cum. Cum in my mouth, Mother."

As soon as he called her Mom and Mother instead of Katherine, she became even more sexually excited. She grabbed two handfuls of his hair and mashed his face in her sopping wet pussy. She rubbed her face all over her cunt. He has his mother's vaginal secretions all over his face. Then, with her not having had oral sex or any sexual contact with a man in a decade, it didn't take her long to cum.

Obviously, she was so horny. Obviously, she was so sexually frustrated. Obviously, she was so ready. Obviously, she was so sexually excited that her son was fingering her, licking her, and ready to make her cum by giving her oral sex. Obviously, with her not stopping him from eating her but encouraging her instead, she was as sexually attracted to her son as he was incestuously attracted to his mother.

"Michael, oh, Michael. Oh, my God, Michael. I'm cumming, Michael. I'm cumming. Michael, I'm cumming. Mommy is cumming. Don't stop. Please, don't stop. Lick me faster. Rub me harder. Just don't stop licking me. Please don't stop fingering me," she said. "I'm cumming, Michael. I'm cumming."

With his tongue licking her as if it was motorized and with his finger fucking her as if it was his surrogate cock, he rubbed his mother's clit harder while pressing on her bean.

"Cum, Katherine, cum," he said. "Cum, Mom, cum."

Once again, as soon as he called her Mom, she stiffened her legs and tightened her body before screaming out his name in sexual pleasure.

"Michael! Michael. Oh, my God, Michael. I can't believe how happy you've made me," she said. "Oh, God, that feels so fucking good, so fucking good."

* * * * *

Then, as if deflated, she fell silent. As soon as she had an orgasm from her son giving her oral sex, not even allowing her to bask in the afterglow of having a sexual orgasm, he mounted her. Something he thought he'd never do, especially after getting married, he couldn't believe he mounted his mother. He couldn't believe his mother allowed him to mount her. He couldn't believe he was about to make love with his mother.

Instead of rejecting him by pushing him away, she reached down for him to slide his dick inside of her. Obviously, she wanted him to make love to her as much as he wanted to make love to her. Obviously, she was as eager to fuck her son as much as he was eager to fuck his mother.

He gently humped his mother to slowly slide his stiff prick deeper inside of her. Then, he humped her a little faster and a little harder. As soon as he humped her a little harder and a little faster, she returned his harder and faster humps with her harder and faster humps. Building their rhythm, as if they were the couple who just got married and were on their honeymoon, he made sweet, slow love to his mother before he fucked his mother fast and hard.

Fucking his mother faster, he fucked his mother harder. Fucking his mother harder, he fucked his mother deeper. He fucked his mother as fast, as hard, and as deep as he fucked his wife. Something he had always imagined doing when masturbating, he couldn't believe he was fucking his mother and she was fucking him. It was one thing for him to fantasize fucking his mother while masturbating but it was something else to really fuck his mother.

She returned his fast, hard, and deep humps with her fast, hard, and deep humps. Again, another thing he imagined while masturbating, he still couldn't believe his mother was fucking him. He couldn't believe that his mother sexually wanted him as much as he incestuously wanted her. Determined to get her to cum a second time, literally pounding her pussy in the mattress, he wanted to give his mother the fucking of her life. He wanted his mother to be happy instead of being so sad. In the way that he had given her a sexual orgasm with his fingers and tongue, he wanted to give her a sexual orgasm with his cock.

"Oh, Michael. Michael. Don't stop. Hump me harder. Hump me faster. Fuck me, Michael. Fuck me. Fuck your mother," she said collapsing in bed as if she had been shot. She stayed like that with the both panting and sweating until she spoke again. "Good God, Michael. Good God. That was unbelievable. That was so unbelievable," she said kissing him. "That was the best sex I ever had in my life."

As soon as she had her second orgasm, again, instead of enjoying the afterglow of sex, she was ready to return the sexual favor. Not wasting any precious time, she moved her mouth down to her son's erect prick in the way that he moved his mouth down to his mother's wet cunt. Obviously, with her daughter out on a date, she could be home any minute. Stroking him while sucking him, she was determined to get him to cum in her mouth. Katherine wanted her son to cum in her mouth as much as Michael wanted to cum in his mother's mouth. She stroked him harder and faster while sucking him deeper.

"Cum, Michael. Cum. Cum in my mouth. It's okay," she said temporarily moving his cock from her mouth to speak. "I want you to cum in my mouth. I want to taste your cum. I want to swallow your cum. Cum, Michael, cum. Cum in Mommy's mouth," she said.

Especially with her encouragement, and with her stroking him harder and faster, it didn't take him long to orally accommodate his mother. He ejaculated a huge load of his cum in his mother's mouth, cum that he was saving for his wife. Instead of spitting him out, she not only swallowed him but also, she licked him clean. His mother obviously sexually enjoyed stroking and sucking her son's prick as much as he incestuously enjoyed fingering and licking his mother's cunt and as much as he enjoyed his mother blowing him. Obviously, his mother enjoyed her son making love and fucking her as much as he enjoyed making love and fucking his mother.

To be continued...

As if your vote is my applause, please vote.

  • COMMENTS
8 Comments
ToughSailorToughSailor4 months ago

Totally verbose. Also in dire need of an editor . . . .

DonnapfDonnapf4 months ago

I need to to get my rubbery dick out now and fuck myself to orgasm!

naughtysister6naughtysister6about 2 years ago

omg this is one great story I hope you add to it I`m so wet from reading this story

Ian SinclairIan Sinclairabout 2 years ago

Wonderful story Susan, I just adore the way you write with eroticism, building up sexual tension between that most significant taboo of lust between mother & son. I'm hoping that there is some personal experience in it rather than only a wild imagination!

Show More