Bartering Sex, Bride as Payment, Ch. 07

Story Info
Bride agreed to have sex with 9 men to pay for her wedding.
12.4k words
4
44.8k
31
7

Part 7 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 12/11/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Please vote. As if your vote is my applause, please vote.

*

Now that Michael kept his end of the bargain, it was Ashley's turn to keep her end of the bargain.

Continued from chapter 06:

He replayed it all through his mind over and again. Similar in what they all said when having sex and similar in the noises they all made when cumming, it was quite enlightening to have had sex with his mother, Katherine, his sister, Christine, his mother-in-law, Anne, and his sister-in-law, Julie. Without a doubt, he'd be masturbating over having sex with his mother, his sister, his mother-in-law, and now his sister-in-law, until the day he died. Never would he wonder what Katherine, Christine, Anne, and Julie looked like naked. He already knew. Never would he wonder what they did and sounded like when having sex. Again, he already knew that, too.

If ever he told any of his friends that he had sex with his mother, his sister, his mother-in-law, and his sister-in-law, they'd never believe him. If ever he told any of his friends that his mother, his sister, his mother-in-law, and his sister-in-law all wanted to have sex with him, they'd never believe him. If they did believe him, they'd think they were all whores and they'd want to have sex with them too. Yet, too embarrassed to tell anyone what he did with anyone, especially with the women of his family, it was none of anyone's business what he sexually did behind closed, bedroom doors.

If he ever told his friends that his wife suggested that he have sex with his mother, his sister, her mother, and her sister, they'd never believe him. They'd never believe that his mother, his sister, his mother-in-law, and his sister-in-law all willingly and consensually agreed to have sex with him. They'd think that he was lying. They'd think that he was living out his sexual fantasies by telling them and lying to them that he had sex with the four of them.

Moreover, they'd never believe that it was his idea for Ashley to have sex with the wedding planner, the florist, the printer, the band leader, the photographer, the videographer, the hall owner, the limousine owner, and the caterer. They'd never believe that she'd willingly and consensually agreed to have sex with nine men to satisfy their wedding debts. Yet, with sex no big deal to them in the way that it was a big deal to others, they'd never believe that he was in the swinging lifestyle with Ashley for two years before they were married either.

If ever he told his friends that they were ex-swingers, wanting to get with her too, they'd look at Ashley as if she was a whore. No doubt, they'd want to have sex with her, too. Just as if ever he told his friends that he had incestuous sex with his mother and sister, and had inappropriate sex with his mother-in-law and sister-in-law, they'd think that they were whores too. No doubt, they'd sexually want to get with his mother, sister, her mother, and her sister too.

Yet, even though somethings remain sexually the same, other things change with maturity. Married to her now, even though he wanted her to have sex with nine men while he watched and masturbated himself, she was his whore and no one else's whore. Once they moved past this mutually agreed upon arrangement to satisfy their wedding debts, from hereon in, never having sex with anyone else, they'd be a happily married couple. Until death do they part, they'd be forever faithful to one another and would never invite anyone else in their bed.

After he had sex with the four women of their immediate families, Ashley voluntarily and consensually agreed to have sex with nine men. To be honest, he was surprised that his mother and sister, and her mother and sister were more than willing to have sex with him. A daunting project, Michael hoped that by pimping out his wife to have sex with their creditors that they'd agree to have sex with Ashley as payment for their services. To be honest, even though she's beautiful and sexy, with money more important to some men than sex, he'd be surprised if all nine men agreed to have sex with his wife in exchange for forgiving their debts.

Yet, unless a man was homosexual or not right in the head, who wouldn't want to have sex with his wife? She was so beautiful. She was so sexy. She was so shapely. Reminding him of Faith Hill in her prime but with larger breasts, she was the most beautiful and the sexiest woman that he ever knew. Most men would never agree for anyone to have sex with their wives, but he wasn't like most men.

Chapter 07:

Treading uncharted ground, he was about to do something that was as illegal as it was immoral. He was about to prostitute his wife, his new, lawfully wedded bride for money. Michael was sexually using his new bride by abusing her wifely duties and her good nature in forcing her to satisfy their wedding debts with sex. In the way that he pressured her to participate in the swinging lifestyle before they were married and coerced to suck and fuck a multitude of men's cocks, he was daring to do the same thing now that they were just married.

Why would he do such a thing? Why would he want to sexually share his wife, a woman he just married? How could he do such a thing? How dare he do such a thing? Oh, the shame of it all. What he was about to do was such a reprehensible thing for a newly wedded husband to do to his newly, wedded bride, the woman that he supposedly loved until death do they part. No husband has the right to use his wife as a cum slut for the sexual pleasure of other men for money.

'So much for marriage vows,' thought Michael while laughing. 'I'm not even married a week and I've already had sex with my mother and my sister, and her mother and her sister. The family that has consensual, incestuous, and inappropriate sex stays together,' he thought while laughing to himself again.

Now that he fulfilled his end of the bartering bargain, it was Ashley's turn to fulfill her end of the bartering bargain. While he sat in the room watching nine men separately have their wicked, sexual way with his wife on nine different day, he couldn't wait for the next part of his bartering scheme to begin. He couldn't wait to see the sexually excited looks on the faces of the men once they stripped his beautiful wife naked and allowed them all to touch, feel, and fondle his sexy wife everywhere.

'Being married isn't as bad as I thought it would be,' he thought. 'I'm not even married a week and I'm pimping out my wife. Lucky for me my wife is a whore,' he thought while laughing to himself again. 'Lucky for me that Ashley loves sucking cock as much as she loves fucking cock. Lucky for me that I'm a degenerate pervert who loves watching my woman having sex with other men,' he said with a dirty laugh.

Only, expecting her to be the same and to never change, Ashley wasn't the whore that he made her out to be. Especially, now that she was married, no longer a whore, in love with her husband and willing to do anything for him, she was a good woman. Loyal and faithful, she truly loved, obeyed, and catered to her husband. If only he'd give her the chance without expecting her to prostitute herself, she'd not only make him a good wife but also their children a good mother.

Albeit her reluctance, the last thing that he wanted her to be was a good wife. He wanted her to be a bad wife, a very bad wife but in a good, sexual way. Now that he had sex with his mother and sister, and her mother and sister, he wanted her to have sex with more men while he watched and masturbated himself. Instead of her being his loving wife, he wanted her to be his promiscuous whore. As if he was the Devil and she was his to command, satisfying his sexual whimsy, he wanted her to do every sexually nasty thing that his libido desired.

Albeit his constant coercion, the last thing that she obviously wanted was to have sex with more men. The last thing she wanted was to prostitute herself for money but with her wedding debts weighing heavily over their heads and with her wanting to help, what else was she to do? With too many men already having that sexual pleasure, the last thing she wanted was for any man but her husband to see her naked. Again, with too many men already having that sexual pleasure, the last thing she wanted to do was to have sex with more men, especially when bartering sex for money.

* * * * *

Even though she reluctantly volunteered to help him seduce his mother and sister, and her mother and sister, as she did with everything else, a slave to his perversity, she did whatever he wanted her to do. Obviously not thinking that he had a chance in seducing them, she was as hurt as she was disappointed in him that he had succeeded in having incestuous sex with his mother and sister, and inappropriate sex with her mother and sister. Sure, she loved sex but if she had her druthers, especially now that she was married to the love of her life, she'd never have sex with anyone other than with Michael again.

'Woe is the ways of the sexually wicked,' he thought while laughing behind her back and at his wife's expense.

He couldn't wait to watch nine, more men strip his wife naked while touching and feeling her everywhere. He couldn't wait to watch nine, more men kiss her while fondling her naked, breasts, fingering her naked nipples, squeezing her naked ass, and masturbating her naked pussy. He couldn't wait to watch nine, more men hump his wife's mouth, fuck her face, and cum in her mouth. He couldn't wait to watch nine, more men mount his wife and make love to her before fucking her hard and fast. If her whoredom in the swinging lifestyle wasn't enough sexual excitement for him, after she took her vows to honor and obey, he couldn't wait to watch Ashley having sex with nine, more men.

If only she knew that he was secretly laughing at her behind her back, she'd really be hurt. She'd really be upset. If only she knew that she did him a favor by demanding that he have sex with his mother and sister, and her mother and sister, before she had sex with the nine men they owed money, wouldn't she be surprised? Other than watching her having sex with nine, more men, there was nothing more that he wanted to do than to have sex with his mother, Katherine, his sister, Christine, her mother, Anne, and her sister, Julie again.

'If it wasn't enough that I saw them all naked, I still can't believe that I had incestuous sex with my mother and sister, in inappropriate sex with my mother-in-law and sister-in-law. I still can't believe that my mother, my sister, my mother-in-law, and my sister-in-law all not only blew me but also allowed me to cum in their mouths and swallowed my cum,' he thought.

If only Ashley knew that he spent years masturbating while imagining his mother and his sister naked and having sex with their naked bodies, what would she say? From the time he was an 18-year-old teenager and man of the house, he masturbated while imagining his mother and his sister stroking his cock before sucking his cock and fucking his cock. Now that he had sex with them, he couldn't wait to have sex with them again.

If only his wife knew that from the first day that he met her mother and her sister, he imagined them naked and having sex with their naked bodies, what would she think of him then? Before he had sex with them, masturbating over them doing just that, he'd love nothing more than for her mother and sister to stroke, suck, and fuck his prick. Now that he had inappropriate sex with them, he couldn't wait to have forbidden sex with them again.

The bartering scheme that he proposed worked more for him more than it did for his wife. Not only did it allow him to have incestuous sex with his mother and sister but also it allowed him to have inappropriate sex with her mother and sister too. Even more than having incestuous sex with his mother and his sister, and having inappropriate sex with her mother and her sister, his wife gave him her blessings to have forbidden sex with all four women.

What kept him from totally losing his mind to incestuous thoughts was when his mother fell asleep drunk on the couch and he touched and felt her through her clothes. Then, when she didn't awaken from him touching her and feeling her, he carried her to bed before stripping her naked. Before putting on her nightgown, he touched and felt his naked mother everywhere that a son should never touch and feel his naked mother.

Even going further in taking sexual advantage of his drunk and sleeping mother, he put his erect cock in her hand and humped her hand for her to give him a forced hand job. Forcing her to give him a sleeping blowjob, he even slid his erect prick slowly across his mother's sleeping lips before forcing his cock in her partially opened mouth. If he didn't think she'd awaken, he would have fucked her too.

* * * * *

Bad enough that he wanted to have incestuous sex with his mother, and sister and forbidden sex with his mother-in-law and sister-in-law, but what kept his sexual appetite in check was when participating in the swinging lifestyle before they were married. Now that they were married, what kept his sexual appetite in check was having incestuous sex with his mother and sister, and inappropriate sex with her mother and sister. What kept his sexual appetite in check was the thoughts of his beautiful, sexy, and shapely whore of a wife having sex with nine, more men in exchange for them forgiving their wedding debts.

'Once a cheater, always a cheater. Once a swinger, always a swinger. And once a pervert always a pervert,' he thought with the arrogant attitude, negativity, and disrespect towards woman equal to only that of Harvey Weinstein, Bill Cosby, and Donald Trump.

If it wasn't enough that he was already taking advantage of her good nature now, what would he do later when he was disenchanted with being married to her. Would he pimp her out again? Would he continue to cheat on her with his mother and his sister and with her mother and her sister? Or would he expand his cheating ways by having sex with the wives of their neighbors, the wives of his friends, and with the women she deemed were her best and closest friends?

Michael wouldn't have pondered doing such a dastardly and despicable thing of having sex with their female family members had Ashley not voluntarily and consensually, albeit reluctantly agreed to having sex with the nine men that they owed money. He never would have pondered doing such a dastardly and despicable thing of having sex with his mother and sister, and with her mother and sister had she not wanted something to hold over him. In the way that he'd use her having sex with nine men to pay their wedding debts against her, she wanted something to use against him in the event that they should ever divorce.

Yet, nonetheless her willingness to go along with him, her motivation for him having sex with his mother and sister, and her mother and sister was different than his motivation to have sex with their female relatives. She suggested that because she obviously thought that he'd never sexually seduce them, and he used her suggestion as her permission to have sex with their female relatives. Her motivation for going along with him and having sex with nine men was different than his motivation for wanting his wife to have sex with nine men. She wanted to buy a house and he just want to watch his wife sucking and fucking nine men while he watched and masturbated.

After what little money they received from their wedding, they thought they'd receive more than enough to pay for their wedding and have money left over for a honeymoon. Now with them in a financial hole, she clearly didn't want to spend what little money that they had saved for their house down payment to pay for their wedding debts. With him coercing her to use sex instead of money, by using her hands, her mouth, and her pussy instead of their savings, she no doubt hoped to keep the money they had saved. Convolutedly and perversely, in addition to wanting to save their money, he hoped to satisfy his sexual fantasies of his wife having cuckold sex, yet, again.

Much different than from his wife's motivation, he wanted to watch nine, more men strip his newly married bride naked. He wanted to watch nine, more men touching and feeling his wife everywhere that only he should be touching and feeling his wife. If his sexually outrageous, single, swinging days weren't enough, now that they were married, he wanted to watch Ashley in sexual action again. He wanted to watch his wife stroking, sucking, and fucking nine, more men in exchange for them forgiving their wedding debts. A good plan in theory, yet if only he knew the toll that having sex with nine, more men would take on her, perhaps, he'd think twice about prostituting his wife.

In the way that Michael coerced Ashley to participate in the swinging lifestyle before they were married, he coerced her to have sex with nine, more men to pay for their wedding expenses now. Not right and not fair, he was such a selfishly, self-centered cad. It was one thing for her to have sex with other men when they were both single and swinging in the swinging lifestyle, that was fun, albeit more fun for him than for her. Clearly, he didn't care about anything or anyone but himself.

Now that they were married, she obviously thought that her sexually promiscuous days were over but he thought otherwise. Now that they were married, instead of cherishing her all to himself, he encouraged her to dishonor her wedding vows and shame herself by bartering sex for the money they owed. Not all a bed of roses, now that they were married, fearing the worst, Michael feared that he may regret his decision to coerce his wife to have sex with other men in payment of their wedding debts. Somehow and someway, he feared that pimping out his wife would return to haunt him.

Even though he suspected that he was asking her to do something she may forgive but never forget, apparently, he didn't care. No doubt, with the nine men thinking her a whore to go along with her husband's devious plan, money was more important to him now than the reputation and the feelings of his wife. If he's doing something like this now that they were just married, what would he do later after they were married for few years?

Ashely's only saving grace was that all of the wedding debts for the wedding planner, the florist, the invitations printer, the band leader, the photographer, the videographer, the hall owner, the limousine provider, and the caterer were all in Michael's name. Should anything happen to her husband, she wouldn't have to have sex with any of these men. Should anything happen to her husband, with the debts only in his name before they were married, legally, she wouldn't have to honor his debts. She'd be debt free. Not only that, but she'd inherit a sizable life insurance policy that he had taken out with her as the beneficiary just before they married.

She'd never kill him for money, of course, she loved him. Yet, if it bothered her enough that he wanted her to continue in the swinging lifestyle while he continued having sex with his mother and sister, and her mother and sister, she could annul the marriage now before it was too late. Only, just as she'd never kill him for his life insurance, she'd never declare their marriage as invalid. Nonetheless, if he was going to act like this throughout the rest of their marriage, especially with all the money that he already owed for the wedding, maybe she'd be wise to ponder leaving him now before they had children.

* * * * *

"These are the rules," said Michael.

He talked to each man separately and privately.

"Okay," said each man ready to agree to Michael's convoluted and outrageous rules.

All eight men, but for the caterer, initially agreed to abide and adhere to whatever rules that Michael invented for the chance of having sex with Ashley. Who wouldn't? Seriously, in the way that Ashley looked like a much younger, prettier, and shapelier version of the country singer, Faith Hill, married to Tim McGraw, what man wouldn't want to have sex with her? Stunningly beautiful, one-in-a-million, she was drop dead gorgeous.