Bartering with Brothers

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That's not true! Any guy would want you. You're beautiful and smart, and..." he trailed off as his eyes roamed over me and his breathing started to accelerate. His eyes got stuck at my chest and then he forced himself to look away.

"Any guy would want me, except you, huh?" I teased.

"Please don't go there? I'm just trying to make you feel better, that's all."

"Maybe I'd feel better if you gave me a kiss," I suggested, giving him a hopeful look.

"Are you serious?" he asked. "You um...You really want to kiss me?"

I nodded. "What's so wrong with that?"

He looked like he was about to explain it but it was just too complex.

"Look, I'll buy you the bag, okay?" he suddenly said. "I'll just buy it for you. You really don't have to go this far."

"Really?! Oh thank you!" I cried, and threw my arms around him, squeezing him tight. Then I kissed his cheek and whispered in his ear what I had just come to realize... "But I still want you."

"Mia!" he scolded.

"What? We've both been really busy working and studying and neither of us has anyone to take care of our needs! I mean how long has it been since you broke up with that last girlfriend you had?"

"Three months," he admitted, reluctantly.

"And has there been anyone in your bed since then...?" I asked.

He scoffed like he wasn't going to answer such a crazy question, but I just kept waiting...and waiting...

"Well, a couple of girls, yeah. But not really often enough," he said, shyly.

Of course I knew he had to be getting pussy with his looks, but I was glad he still seemed to want more. That left room for me.

"Aw, poor baby. You must really need some attention," I said. I ran my hand down his chest and stomach, tentatively going for his fly.

He didn't stop me. I got bolder.

"Why don't you let me thank you for that lovely bag you're gonna get me?" I smirked, as my hand went even lower.

"Mia..." he said, warningly, and he looked at my hand like he was terrified but he still didn't do a damn thing to stop me as my hand moved right onto the bulge in his jeans. His cock was hard.

"Hmm. If this is as wrong as you say, then what is this?" I teased, raising an eyebrow as I lightly squeezed his cock.

"I...I don't know! I don't know why it's like that!" he said, looking embarrassed.

I put a finger over his lips. "It's okay," I whispered. Then I took my finger away and kissed him on the lips.

"Mia, I don't think we sh - " he began, but I just kissed him again and nibbled on his bottom lip.

At first he was frozen, but then he seemed to snap out of it and he kissed me back. I smiled and kept kissing him, pleased that I always got what I wanted. Always. He would be no exception.

Our kisses deepened quickly and soon we were tongue kissing like true lovers. I unfastened his jeans hastily and pulled his cock out, stroking it as he practically tongue fucked my mouth.

"Oh my God, I always wanted this but I thought you'd hate me if you found out," he said, between kisses.

I snickered as my ego inflated to a mammoth size.

"I could never hate you. Now, let me suck your cock for you," I said, sweetly.

He didn't need any further convincing. In fact, he put his hand on my head and practically pushed my head down. I took him in my mouth, getting off on tasting my second cock that day. He was hung as well as Aaron, but his cock had a slight curve to it and was very hard and suckable.

"Mmm...Oh Josh, I love your cock," I moaned, and sucked it all the way down until my nose was pressing against his groin before I pulled back. I guess that must have turned him on because he started pumping his hips, fucking my mouth like crazy. I had to suck faster to keep up with him and he definitely shoved it down my throat a couple times but I didn't mind, it just turned me on more.

While I was sucking him off he reached between my legs and touched my pussy, sliding his hand into my panties to rub my clit. I got so horny I couldn't stand it, and I suddenly stopped and stood up, taking my clothes off as he stared up at me in complete awe.

"What are you doing?" he asked.

"Getting naked so you can fuck me," I said, tossing my jacket aside and then taking off my tank top.

I think any remaining shred of propriety he had left just disappeared when he saw my tits. He started taking off his own clothes, too. I slipped out of my skirt and panties, then when he was naked and seated again on the couch I hopped onto his lap, kissing him and rubbing my naked body against him. Damn, he felt good! I grasped his cock in my hand and lowered myself down on it.

I will never forget how good it felt when his cock slid inside me. It filled my pussy so completely, it was a match made in heaven. I started to ride him, rocking my hips so his cock slid in and out of me again and again. He held my ass in his hands and fondled it as his mouth latched onto my right tit and suckled. I let out a squeal and braced my hand against the back of the sofa as I pumped my hips back and forth, desperate to feel his cock massaging my slick tight inner walls.

I ground myself down on him as his mouth moved to my left tit, his tongue circling and flicking against my nipple as I wrapped my arms around him and continued to bounce myself up and down on his hard cock while he rocked his hips beneath me, keeping the sensation at its maximum. A strong wave of pleasure overtook me and I came, shuddering and creaming all over his cock. As good as that felt, my pussy still wanted more. I raised up off of him and turned around, bending over the coffee table with my ass and pussy on wanton display.

Taking my cue, Josh knelt behind me, placing one hand on my hip and using the other to guide his cock into my waiting and now dripping hole. I let out a loud moan and I guess that was enough encouragement for him because he began thrusting with deep long strokes. Pleasure overwhelmed my body and I thought to myself that I could not believe Josh was such an amazing fuck.

He found a steady rhythm, pumping and pounding my pussy so good I felt like I was going to lose my mind. His hands slid around me to grasp and knead my tits and tweak my nipples as his cock plunged in and out of my wet and willing pussy. Sounds I didn't even know I could make came flowing out of my mouth.

"Fuck...fuck...yes...yes..." I chanted as every stroke of his cock set the nerves in my pussy aflame with pure raw pleasure. Hot, dirty, forbidden pleasure.

"Is this what you wanted?" he breathed in my ear.

"Yes!"

"You wanted me to fuck your pussy deep and hard like this?"

"Yes! DON'T FUCKING STOP!" I cried, frantically.

"God, your pussy is so wet, it's squeezing my cock so tight!"

My reply was nothing but moans and gibberish.

Pleasure crashed through my pussy in waves and grew more and more intense with each thrust until I was shoving myself back on him with complete abandon. The only sounds that could be heard in the room was panting, moaning, and the sound of bare flesh meeting again and again in a distinctly pleasurable smacking sound. My juices were running down my thighs and at one point I think I may have been drooling on the table.

When he released my tits and put his hand between my legs to rub my clit as his cock continuously pummeled my pussy, I lost it. My entire body tensed up and I came with an incredible force. My legs shook, I screamed, and my pussy clenched again and again around his cock, releasing more of my juices.

Josh moaned appreciatively and fucked me faster.

"Can I cum in you?" he asked.

"Yes. Yes, please cum in me?" I begged. The idea drove me crazy with lust. I wanted to go to class with a pussy full of his cum.

"Are you on the pill?" he asked.

"Yes," I said. "Yes, it's safe. Just do it!"

Josh gave me a few more deep thrusts and came, flooding my pussy with his warm cum. The sensation sent me spiraling into another orgasm and when finally the blissful spasms subsided I was trembling on the table and gasping for breath.

Josh was in no better shape than me. As soon as he pulled out of me he collapsed on the floor, panting and sweating. I slipped off the table to lay next to him. For a moment we both just laid there, eyes either closed or fixed on some distant nonexistent point as we reflected on the intense and incredibly taboo sex we'd just had. Josh looked over at me and smiled.

"That was incredible," he said. "I love fucking you."

"I love fucking you, too," I agreed. "We need to do that again soon."

"Very soon," he said, pulling me to him with a naughty grin. "How about right now?"

"Oh God, I wish. But you know I have class."

He groaned in disappointment, frowning adorably.

"Don't worry. We'll do it again soon," I said, and pecked him on the lips. I wasn't sure when soon would be, though, because I didn't want him getting spoiled and thinking he could have it all the time.

We both got up and got dressed, talking about the surprising lack of guilt that we felt. I actually didn't feel anything at all except satisfied and happy.

On my way out of the door, Josh gave me his credit card so I could get my bag.

"Don't max it out," he said, trying to sound authoritative.

With a grin I copped a feel of his ass, plucked the card out of his hand and left.

Victory was mine.

#

Afternoon classes just seemed so tedious. I kept thinking that I would much rather be back at Josh's, fucking and sucking him some more. Surprisingly, I was still kind of horny. I'd been replaying our encounter in my head all afternoon and I could feel that tension in my pussy again. That craving. But I was stuck here and he probably had things to do, anyway. I wanted to go home and masturbate at least, but I had to stay in class if I ever wanted to graduate.

I got so much homework assigned to me and it was all due on Monday. I didn't want to spend my weekend doing that shit. The worksheets and reading wouldn't be so bad, but my English teacher assigned a really long annoying midterm paper for us to write. I sucked at writing papers. Math was really more my thing. But this stupid paper counted for 50% of my grade.

I was so disappointed when my last class let out because I was trying to figure out how I was going to do that paper. I took my mind off of it by stopping by the Phillipe Sidaine boutique downtown to get my new handbag with Josh's card. It was glorious! It was so beautiful I didn't even want to touch it. I had to take it home immediately and fawn over it in private. Then I'd have to take lots of pictures of it and post it on my Facebook, that way all my friends could know that they were inferior because they didn't have it!

When I got home I found my teenage baby brother, Max, sitting on the floor outside my apartment door, wearing a black hoodie and some dark skinny jeans, looking all disgruntled and dejected.

Ugh. Teenagers.

When he heard me coming down the hall he looked up at me like a lost puppy, big brown eyes all sorrowful; his angular face shrouded in dark tousled hair.

"What did you do now?" I asked, instinctively just knowing he'd been kicked out of the house by Mom for the night.

He practically shot up to his feet in anger. "I didn't do anything!" he yelled, irately. "Mom is being a bitch again!"

"Alright alright alright alright," I mumbled, waving a hand in dismissal and opening the door. "Come on in, you can just spend the night here."

Once inside my loft apartment, Max flopped down on my couch and began playing with his phone -- which was all I ever saw him do for the past year, anyway. I put my new purse up somewhere neither light nor dust could touch it, because I am that crazy, then I took a shower. When I was done I put on a baby t-shirt and some panties, which is what I normally wore around the house, then I headed into the kitchen and cooked Max some dinner. I didn't really feel like going to all the trouble, but if I wanted to get him to tell me what he had done to set mom off this time, I would need to at least feed him. He was kind of a secretive fucker.

When the food was ready we sat down at the table, opened a bottle of wine and began eating and talking. At first he didn't want to tell me what he did but by the time we finished the bottle of wine -- and by "we" I mostly mean Max - I found out that "mom being a bitch" really meant "mom lecturing him for not going to school, always coming home drunk, fucking random girls at all hours of the night, and having marijuana stashed in every existing drawer, corner and crevice of his room."

Wow, she is just so unreasonable. He should not be expected to put up with this. (Note my sarcasm.)

"She said she doesn't want to see my face for a while so I could just go stay with you or one of our brothers for the weekend. She just put me out! What the fuck is that? I mean, I am eighteen now, I'm an adult, she can't treat me like this," he ranted, pushing the veggies he'd picked out of his meal around on his plate with a fork.

"Max, being an adult is more than just reaching a certain age. To be respected like an adult, you have to behave like an adult," I said. "Which you are not doing."

"Oh and you are?" he pointed out. "You don't do anything, ever. You just pawn all your responsibilities off on other people so you can go shopping and pick up guys."

"Yeahh...." I said, tapping my fingers casually on the table.

He waited for me to add something in defense of myself. I didn't bother.

He started laughing and I joined in.

"I guess this is one of those 'do as I say, not as I do kind of moments,'" I giggled.

"At least you accept it," he said.

"Oh, I can't deny it, because actually, I need to ask you a favor," I said. "You're really really good at English and I - "

"No," he immediately said.

"Well, you didn't even let me get the question out!" I pouted.

"Because I already know what it is, and the answer is no. I am not doing your homework. I don't even do my own homework," he said.

"Well, yeah, but....I can't write this stupid paper, Max! And c'mon, you're great at writing! It's like the only hobby you've had since you were eight! You know you could bang this thing out in thirty minutes! You're really smart!"

"Yeah I probably could, but I don't want to. It's Friday night and I am not doing your homework."

"Well, I don't mean tonight, genius, I don't want your drunk ass writing my paper. How about tomorrow night."

"How about no?"

Damn. He was really sticking to his answer. Any other day I would have just accepted that, but today I had found a new tool for my arsenal that made life easier and more fulfilling. That tool was called, you guessed it: Bartering. I wasn't going to use the kind of incentives I'd used with my other brothers, because I still saw Max as a kid. But surely there was something I could offer him to bribe him into doing my stupid paper.

"Well, what if I made it worth your while?" I asked, propping my chin up on my hand.

"What do you mean?" he asked.

"I mean, you do this for me and I do something for you," I explained.

Max's eyes lit up. "Like what?" he asked, leaning forward a bit in rapt anticipation.

Okay, I really had his interest now. Good!

"I don't know. Whatever you want," I said, with a shrug.

"You mean, like, anything? I can ask for anything I want and you'll do it?"

"Sure. I mean there must be something you want that you don't have, or maybe something you'd like me to do for you?"

"There are...things...I'd like you to do for me," he said, cryptically.

I cocked my head to the side. That sounded awfully sexual... Nahhh, Max wouldn't be interested in that with me. I was his big sister, he probably just thought I was a pain.

"Okay, like what?" I asked.

He thought on that. "How badly do you need this paper done?"

"Badly. I can't pass this class if it's not done."

"So then, this is pretty serious?" he asked.

"Yes. It counts for 50% of my grade. It's ultra super important, okay?" I said with a huff. "Now why don't you just tell me what you want so we can get down to business?"

"Okay," he said, then smiled at me nervously. "I want you...to let me eat your pussy."

I started laughing.

He couldn't be serious.

"I'm serious," he said, which immediately stopped my laughing.

"Really?" I asked. That was a total shock to me. Unlike with Aaron and Josh, I'd never known that Max had thoughts like that about me. And I'd certainly never suspected he'd have the guts to ask me something like that outright. I was flattered, and kind of proud of him. Maybe he was more grown up than I thought?

"Yeah. I mean, it's kind of been a fantasy of mine ever since I caught you in the boat house that one time."

Ah yes, I remembered that. One night I was in the boat house with my boyfriend at the time. He was eating my pussy and I started cumming on his face. I suddenly got the feeling that someone was watching, and I looked up to see Max watching us from a window. He had this shocked look on his face, and when our eyes met he darted away.

Later on I pulled him aside and asked him what he was doing there. He said he came out to take the dog on a walk, and he heard strange noises in the boat house, so he came over and looked in to see what was going on. He couldn't believe I was doing something like that. I swore him to secrecy, and he never told our parents. But I didn't know at the time he had been turned on by what he'd seen. Now I wondered how I never imagined he would. He probably went back to his room and stroked his cock thinking about my pussy. God, that really turned me on...

"It's your fantasy huh?" I asked, smugly. Well, it was official: I must really be hot. I knew all the guys I met wanted to fuck me in every hole, but even the ones I grew up with couldn't resist me! What could be more flattering? I was suddenly starting to feel all warm and horny.

"Oh yeah. I think about what you were doing with him, but in my fantasy it's me pleasing you instead of him," he said. "Does that gross you out?"

"You could never be gross to me, Maxie," I said, sweetly. "So...sometimes when you jack off you think about eating my pussy?"

He nodded.

"Do you like to eat pussy, Max?" I asked, getting more and more turned on by the moment.

"I love it. It makes my dick so hard it leaks."

"Mmm," I sighed, pleased with that response. I spread my legs under the table and slipped my hand onto the seat of my panties to rub myself slowly. "Really? You like licking and tongue-fucking wet pussies?"

"Yes, there's nothing I love more than eating pussy, and my number one fantasy is eating yours. Are you...Are you touching yourself right now?" he asked, excitedly.

I nodded, pulling the seat of my panties aside to rub my soft wet pussy lips before running my finger up to play with my clit.

He started to get up from the table, I guess he wanted to see. I raised a finger and waved it back and forth.

"Ah ah ah baby bro, first I have to know that we have a deal. If I let you eat my hot juicy pussy, you will write that paper for me, right?"

"Yes! I'll do it!" he said.

"And it'll be good enough for me to at least get a B right?" I asked, as I slid my finger into my pussy and started thrusting it in and out. He couldn't see but he could surely see the motion my hand was making and he knew what I was doing.

"Uh huh," he croaked out.

"Good. Now let me see your dick, Max."

He immediately unfastened his pants and pulled it out. My eyes roved over the long smooth cock in his hand. My pussy twinged and creamed at the sight of it, and I had to remind myself that I was only getting his mouth - that was the deal. So I raised my eyes to his lips. Yeah, I bet those would feel really nice on my pussy.

"Come here," I said, turning my chair a bit away from the table. "Take my panties off."

He came over to me and knelt in front of my chair. He looked incredibly excited and also pretty nervous as he hooked his fingers in the sides of my little white panties. I raised my hips and let him pull them down, all the way off me. I then propped my leg over the arm of the chair, opening my pussy to him. His eyes glazed over with lust when he was met with the sight of my glistening cunt.