Bartering with Brothers

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh my God," he said, reaching out toward it. Then he stopped and looked up at me. "Can I touch it?"

"Oh yes," I said, feeling an intense anticipation that surprised me. I'd never thought of being with Max like this before, but it was turning out to be a real turn on.

His fingers stroked my pussy up and down, sliding between the lips aided by my own juices. His fingers found my clit and rubbed it, making me squirm a little in my seat. It felt good, but I wanted his mouth. I slid my hand into his hair and pulled his head closer. Getting the hint he moved his hand and ducked his head down to lap at my cunt with his tongue. I moaned and continued to run my fingers through his dark hair as he ran his tongue back and forth over my clit then around and around it.

"Mmm, that feels good," I sighed, grabbing my tit with my other hand and massaging it. "Is your cock hard?"

"Oh yeah," he said.

I looked down and could see that it was hard, lying against his leg. I wanted to feel it but my hands were occupied. So I took my soft foot and rubbed it along the length of his cock. Oh, I was so pleased at how hard it was so I kept stroking it, feeling it with my foot. He started to hump against my foot, getting off on what I was doing to him. He ate my pussy ravenously while still humping my foot. He was so horny at the moment and I loved it.

"Look at you. You really love big sister's body, don't you?" I asked, with relish.

His response was a moan and an attempt to slide his tongue as far up my pussy as possible.

"Oh God, fuck," I swore, now trying to ride his face. I grabbed the hem of my tank top and pulled it over my head, tossing it on the floor. "Suck my tits!"

He moved up to my tits, cupping them in his hands and sucking first one then the other nipple into his mouth while his hand squeezed the other. I groaned in pleasure and took his right hand, putting it between my legs. To his credit I didn't have to tell him what I wanted, he plunged two fingers into my pussy and finger fucked me as he licked and sucked all over my tits. It felt so good I lost all rational thought. I was trembling and creaming down his hand.

"Oh my God, you are so hot. Please let me fuck you?" he begged.

I didn't know what was pleasing me most, the stroking of my pussy or my ego.

"Um, that wasn't the deal, baby bro," I sang. Even though I really wanted to, I wasn't sure if I should let him.

"What if I promise to get you an A? Wouldn't that make you happy?" he asked.

Yes. Yes it would. But I pretended to be thinking it over.

"Hmm, make me cum really good and I'll think about it," I said, with a smirk.

He went back down on me and really ate my pussy with a passion, fingering my hole as his tongue licked, lapped and teased my clit until I couldn't take anymore and I came, clutching at his hair with a scream. My hips bucked and he just kept licking me as I shoved my pussy in his face and let loose a gush of my cream. When I came down from my high he licked my pussy clean, which only succeeded in making me horny again.

"Can we fuck now?" he asked, eagerly.

I pretended to be having a moral dilemma. "I don't know, Max, I want to but...Mom would just die if we did something like that!" I said, knowing full well it would only make him want to do it more.

"Fuck what she thinks! And you know, it would serve her right for kicking me out. Bet she'd never expect us to spend the night doing stuff like this," he said, with a devious little smile. "Besides, she never has to know. It'll be our secret."

"You won't tell Aaron or Josh?" I asked, giving him my best vulnerable and innocent look. I didn't know whether they would be mad or not, but I didn't want any of them to know I had fucked the others, or someone might get mad and then I might end up not being able to fuck any of them anymore. That would be sad.

"I won't tell anyone," he swore, slipping his fingers back inside me and pumping them in and out slowly as he leaned in to kiss me softly on the lips. "It'll stay just between you and me. Nobody else needs to know."

"Well, okay," I said.

No sooner than I'd gotten the words out did he grab me around the waist and literally pick me up, carrying me into my bedroom. I let out a scream and a giggle as he threw me on my bed.

"When did you get so strong?" I asked, thoroughly impressed.

He just grinned and took off his clothes. He had a really nice looking body. He was on the slender side but he had a nice trim waist, toned abs and some nice muscle to his arms and legs. When did my baby brother grow up into this sexy guy in front of me? Obviously I had missed something.

I didn't have time to figure it out because he soon climbed in bed, spreading my legs and positioning himself between them. I held my legs open at the knees while he pushed his cock inside me. We both moaned as he sank into me.

"Oh fuck, I can't believe I'm finally fucking you," he said, as he pulled almost all the way out and thrust back in.

I wrapped an arm around him and thrust my hips up to him, urging him to keep doing that. He kept thrusting, pumping me fast and deep. I went from panting to moaning as my horny younger sibling fucked me. It didn't take long for me to reach the point of no return. After all the fingering before my pussy had been aching for a cock and after only a few minutes of being penetrated again and again by a long hard teenage cock my pussy was quivering and on the verge of release.

"Oh God, Max, I'm cumming!" I cried out, completely losing control of my body as I came, gasping and moaning while his cock continued to slide in and out of me. Max grabbed a handful of my hair and rode me hard for a moment before cumming inside me, moaning and grinding his hips into me as he filled me with his cum.

I was in a state of sexual bliss, and was quietly content as we rested a moment, catching our breath. I was feeling really relaxed when Max suddenly turned me over and pulled me up onto my knees in front of him. I felt his cock poking at me, hard again. Once again, I was pleasantly surprised. He thrust inside me and started fucking me, holding my hips as his cock worked in and out of me, sending waves of pleasure through my pussy. I grabbed onto the sheet in an effort to maintain my sanity as his cock caused intensely wonderful sensations to nearly overwhelm me.

I found myself rocking back against him desperately as his cock hit just the right spot in me again and again. I started to whimper and rub my clit, mewling as I got closer and closer to release. I could not believe even Max was an incredible fuck. I was truly the luckiest sister in the world.

Just when I thought things couldn't get any better, he pushed a finger in my ass and fingered me while he fucked me. I went crazy. I had never had that done to me before and I loved it.

"Oh God, yes! Finger my ass while you fuck my pussy!" I cried, as he pounded away. "Fuck your cock is so good!"

I came again, shuddering and gasping into the pillow as my pussy clenched again and again uncontrollably in sweet release. My brain informed me that my pussy probably could not cum anymore or it would be sore. My pussy informed me that it wanted more cock.

"Mia, ride me," Max said, and pulled out of me to lay on the bed.

I straddled him and eased myself down on his cock. My pussy squeezed tight in joy. I raised my hips up and down, riding the long hard pole currently fucking my cunt. I braced my hands on Max's chest and enjoyed the look of bliss on his face as I worked him relentlessly, making up for all the lonely nights I'd had in the last month. Max pulled me down to him and kissed me deeply, then cupped my ass in his hands as I continued to hump and grind myself down on him.

"Oh yeah, fuck me," he groaned, and I did just that, rocking back and forth faster as I felt another orgasm creeping up inside me. Max began to thrust up into me, and our wild fucking had the bed bouncing and us panting as release crept closer and closer for both of us.

"Mia, I'm cumming!" he told me.

When I felt his cum flooding my pussy I came hard. I lost control, spasming on him as pleasure ran rampant through my body. He kept thrusting up into me until my orgasm waned and I went still on his softening cock. I closed my eyes and just lay there on him thinking that I was finally completely satisfied. It was such a relief. I felt so relaxed and wonderful.

"I'm so glad we did this," he said, stroking my hair.

"Me too," I said.

I fell asleep that night thinking that I'd had the best day ever.

And the good days just kept on coming.

Since that day things have gotten really exciting for me. I mean, between Aaron, Josh and Max, I get plenty of sex these days. And the funny thing is that all of them think they're the only one I fuck!

I do whatever I want at work and I never get written up. I always look good, dressed in all the latest clothes, bags and shoes. I never did return Josh's credit card. And that paper I needed for English class? Got an A. I can pretty much coast for the rest of the semester.

Life is good.

Of course, I'm still on the lookout for a new boyfriend, but hey...I'm not in any real rush.