Baseball and Apple Pie

Story Info
Lilly redfines her future with the help of two ball players.
4.6k words
4.63
37.3k
19
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lilly chewed her bottom lip and looked around the baseball stadium with a slight frown. Artificial lights extended the already lengthened summer day, and the night air remained noticeably muggy with just the slightest of breezes, but devoted fans stayed to end to witness a victory while a few others just wanted the free concert and fireworks that followed the game. Children ran up and down the concrete steps stained with months' worth of sticky beer and soda spills while popcorn and the occasional dropped pizza crust filled out the corners of every row.

The field and matching dugouts held some of the best professional ballplayers in the league. Deeply tanned and muscular, the men were in the prime of their life in every way imaginable and the sight of their hard bodies brought a small quiver to Lilly's excited body, but raw nerves fought their way to the surface and fed the undeniable ache that stubbornly burned between her legs.

Sitting in the dugout of a professional baseball team should have been an easy treat. The guys teased and taunted her like brothers, and the coach smiled her way indulgently. When Kyle Stewart returned to the pitcher's mound at the top of the ninth inning, he gave her ass a smart slap, and a steady smirk was hidden deep in his dark brown eyes. His clear message caught the tip of her anxiety but before she could acknowledge, third baseman William DeVry balanced the sting on her other butt cheek with a flat palm of his own.

The tingles in her core haunted her internal electrical circuit, and she registered the real purpose of her hot June evening and the foundation of her stress.

Born into a family of wealth and privilege, twenty five year old Lilly had already achieved degrees from Harvard, Columbia, and Stanford, but her father had finally declared it was time to come home and work for the family's multimillion dollar pharmaceutical company. Her cold, distant parent was not used to refusals, but Lilly had talked him into a few final months of summer relaxation to visit friends out West.

Reality, however, was very different. Lilly simply couldn't stand the thought of working for her family, but failed to find the argument to make her point. A future locked into the same life as her controlling father, aunts, uncles, cousins, and sisters made her physically ill. They suffocated her from every angle and sucked the life out of her very vivacious and capable personality.

Under the guise of perfectly respectable companions, Lilly simply rented a car by herself in San Francisco and had spent a month exploring the country in an act of reticent rebellion. The cool temperatures of northern California gave way to the winding roads of the redwoods and finally the blistering heat of the California valleys. From there she turned north to Oregon to visit the crisp cleanliness of Crater Lake and even spent a few days in the bustling city of Portland before she headed out again in a desperate attempt to experience as much as possible before the demands of her past called her home.

Dread followed her from town to village, carnival to county fair, crowded lake fronts to serene national parks. With each overnight, she envisioned herself a resident of whatever municipality she was in and imagined a life far away from the corporate America that represented the cornerstone of her family's existence. Small neighborhood houses on quiet streets encouraged her imagination to decorate the spaces with refinished treasures, a sharp contrast to the professionals who redid her parent's multiple homes every few years. Too soon, however, the barrage of cell phone messages, emails, and texts pulled her back to the harsh reality that awaited her in Boston.

The bar was an easy find. The country music and crispy cold beer gave her the chance to pretend for a moment that she controlled her own future. She wore a t-shirt her mother would have hated and expensive designer jeans with a killer pair of high heeled sandals that exhibited her long legs. She knew she was pretty, and enjoyed the innocent attention in the safety of the public location.

She noticed the men before they moved. Their contrasting good looks were hard to ignore; tall dark and solid blond faced her with bodies of steel and noticeable strength. In simultaneous movement, they came in her direction, and she sat a little straighter to meet their gaze. With a small sense of superiority, she registered their surprise when they caught sight of the brilliant green eyes that accented the reddish, chestnut colored hair, but control over the situation quickly dissipated when they stared into her soul. Their mood was light and exchange was simple, but the dominance that was an extension of their power set her back into her seat. She wiggled under the pressure of their joint persona with an awakening to her pussy, and the men exchanged a knowing look.

The blond spoke first, "I'm William DeVry and this is my friend, Kyle Stewart."

Kyle finished, "Can we sit?" His words spoke of a request, but his tone already knew the answer.

The perfection of their bodies was explained as both were employed by the local baseball team, and they had a rare summer night off. They chatted about their past for a long while before the warm night breeze drew them to the crowded deck. Brightly colored electric lanterns gave off a casually fun atmosphere, and the band fed off the electricity of the crowd. Lilly listened carefully, but the ache between her legs would clearly dictate her evening. She just didn't know which one of the perfect bodies she wanted to follow into the night.

William made it easier, "We like you Lilly. How about joining us for a few weeks. Nothing serious. Just a summertime fling. Come on the road with us, stay as long as you want. We'll have a blast."

Kyle continued, "We aren't into vanilla. We like to share our little pet with each other and sometimes join the big scenes with crowds, but we'll respect your safe words and your checklist."

Dark, sexy novels were a hidden passion, and her brain recognized the meaning of his words but they spoke so simply that it took a moment for her body to register its physical reaction. Her hidden ache grew to a full blown arousal accompanied by an undeniable blush, and she fought the urge to move her hands between her legs.

Kyle looked at her carefully, "Do you have any experience with BDSM, pet?" The thought of being this man's pet caused her body to visibly shudder as she imagined collars, leashes, and maybe even a small cage where she tucked away between rounds in their bed.

She considered a lie, but William's next words bore deeply into her soul. "Don't lie to us, Lilly. We can handle it either way. Experience is great, but we like to train our own little toys, too."

She wasn't a virgin by any stretch, but her experiences were safe, respectable, and incredibly boring with boyfriends who held country club memberships and wore conservative golf shirts as simple extensions of her parent's lifestyle. The idea of a hot summer fling described as the polar opposite of her own past ignited an unrecognized desire, but she was incapable of speech. She looked to the condensation on her beer bottle and simply shook her head.

Kyle saw the indecision and took her chin to force the gaze to his own eyes. "Let me give you some telephone numbers, Lilly. We've had other pets, and there is a good BDSM following around here that can give us recommendations. Make a few phone calls, think about it. If you want to give it a try, call me tomorrow, and we can meet." His last words filled her imagination while he added, "It's just some honest fun, little girl."

To guarantee her safety, they insisted on walking her to the parking lot, and she enjoyed the attention of their combined strength. But before they tucked her inside the rental car, William took her into his arms for a hug that demanded her concession. She offered no objection when his hands slid to cup her bottom and pull her closer to his clearly ready cock.

She had always loved the feel of a man's hand connecting the nerves on her ass, and his strong grip grabbed it possessively for an extra spark. "I'd love to see what you have under that t-shirt, Lilly. I hope you'll come." Turned toward her car, he gave her ass a hard smack, and she gasped as the trickle of moisture filled her tight jeans and provided a small release from her growing tension. The sting gave way to a quick warmth, and Lilly gave a second dramatic involuntary shiver.

Kyle laughed, "I think she liked that Will. Wouldn't you love to get her back to our place and play with her?" Without waiting for a response, he held the door open and buckled her into the seat belt. "We take care of our girl, Lilly." It took her a full minute before she could turn the key in the ignition.

Lilly wasn't stupid. She made her phone calls, and received messages of trust, safety, and experience that reflected nothing but encouragement and positive support. By the time she was done, sleep was impossible. In an attempt to ease her ache, Lilly turned the air conditioner down and hoped the frigid room temperature would release her internal heat, but the pitiful effort was futile. She considered her own hand, but it was clearly a practice that made her uncomfortable and gave up after a few failed attempts at intrusion through the safety of her panties.

By morning, she called Kyle, "One night. I'll give it one night. If it works out, I'll move in for the summer. If not, I get in my car and drive away and you never hear from me again."

Kyle laughed out loud, "You won't regret it. Let's meet for lunch to go over the details. You can come to the game tonight, and we can start right after."

Lilly spent the rest of the morning on the Internet to educate herself on BDSM relationships. Ignoring the erotic in an effort to control her urges, she focused instead on a few reliable sources, but as the darkest of her desires appeared on her computer screen, the tension in the walls of her pussy built to a frustrating degree.

At lunch, each of the men embraced her with a warm protection. They chatted for a few minutes in an obvious attempt to help her relax, but it wasn't nerves that interrupted her thoughts. It was the burning need for physical and emotional release. She wanted more out of life than her family's corporate world, and you didn't get any farther away than a pair of sexy baseball players on a hot summer night.

Finally, they brought out the contract of their BDSM game. She nodded slowly and attempted to reign in her tension, while William rubbed her back slowly. "Relax, Lilly. It's a great game if you play with the right people, and I know you are right. There are way too many kinks to talk about in one night, so let's just settle on your safe word, and pick a few practices we are willing to explore. It's easier to make an inclusive list than it is to make an exclusive one, and we can add to it later."

She listened carefully and made her choices. She needed help understanding some of the more unusual kinks on their list and blushed outright at others. Kyle spoke softly, "God, I love that blush. You are adorable, Lilly. Go back to the hotel, get your stuff together for tonight. We will pick you up at four for the game, and you can come back to our house for the night. We'll just call this an experiment. If you don't like it, we'll drop you off at the hotel tomorrow, and you can keep going."

He returned to the glare that sent tingles throughout her body, "But, we don't like our pets to wear panties. It's hotter than hell today too; t-shirt and shorts will make our job a whole lot easier. So if you don't want to start with a punishment spanking, I suggest you listen to me."

At four on the dot, there was a subtle knock on her hotel room door, and she was greeted by identical stern smiles. Despite a pair of shorts that already showed a lot of skin, Kyle undid her shorts and dropped them far enough to reveal her fully naked ass which received a slap in approval. "Good, girl."

With an outward air of bravery that her stomach didn't quite feel, she allowed William to buckle her into the backseat of Kyle's Audi and they drove to the stadium. Lilly expected jeers and drool from the other players and maybe even a touch of creepy, but all of them offered her a warm welcome. On the bench, the team remained respectful, but out of sight of television cameras, she sat on their laps and allowed back and bottom rubs with a demanding need for more. Surrounded by twenty five muscular vessels of testosterone with bodies chiseled out of granite did little to lessen her internal pressure.

As her first game drew to a close, she chewed on her bottom lip and stared at the crowds in the stadium with a nervous energy. Her men were on the field in full concentration of their game, and their intensity only increased her desire. She pushed her legs together to try to control her arousal, but she didn't fool anybody. When Clay secured the last out and the field changed sides, William motioned her to the locker room out of sight of the crowds, and she followed with her head down.

He said, "God, you are wiggling. Do you need something to relieve yourself now?" Lilly stared with innocent doe eyes, and hesitated at the semipublic location, but her need for release was stronger than her need for privacy. She nodded while the huge man pulled her close. With one hand on her breast, he moved the other between her legs and slipped them into her shorts. She immediately understood the need to skip panties.

When his hand slid up her thighs to find her sopping wet readiness, he scolded, "Geez, Lilly. Why didn't you tell one of us you needed something sooner? You feel like you are ready to explode."

She couldn't trust her voice to speak, but William simply moved his fingers through her finely trimmed bush of hairs. He pulled and tugged for a second or two, while the warmth of his hand ignited her fire even further. She whimpered slightly and he spoke, "Relax baby. I said I'd help."

He finally took his fingers along her channel and built even more wetness until he was satisfied. He entered her with one finger, then a second, and finally reached deep inside of her. Her whimpers of approval made him chuckle, "You like that, huh? Man, you are tight. Just wait until I get you tied to my bed. I'll explore you in places you have never even dreamed of."

Attempts to shake the cobwebs from her head failed miserably as he moved to torment her clit with experienced fingers. Pinching and prodding, he played until her whimpers turned to low moans. Too soon, the excited sounds of the crowd spread to the locker room, and he looked at the monitors, "Looks like Tom Dryer got a homerun, I think we can finish you off properly, now." His words almost caused her to take her shorts off to be fucked against the wall, but he smiled and said, "Just be patient. Give us a few minutes to shower, but you wait in the locker room with us. You're safer in there."

Jubilant celebration followed the win against their league rival, and the team quickly filled the room with their power. They stripped out of their sweaty uniforms, and she was immediately surrounded by mountains of naked beauty that still glistened from the steam of their showers. They laughed and teased while granting her celebratory kisses and hugs with arousals of their own in need of attention. Not everybody approached her with a touch, but foreplay clearly consisted of at least ten men exploring the aching parts of her body, and she was encouraged to grasp a few of the hardened cocks. Kyle and William allowed the play, but their claim to her was evident to all.

Finally, she reached the home they shared. It was a beautiful contemporary ranch with huge windows and soaring ceilings settled into a quiet, upscale neighborhood, but a large wooden fence that backed to acres of state parks guaranteed their privacy. Kyle led her to a moonlit backyard complete with an oval shaped in ground pool and a gentle nighttime illumination bounced off the water. The sound of tree frogs provided their closest company and soft jazz music played from hidden speakers. William soon followed with a bottle of wine and crystal glasses. "We aren't looking to get drunk, Lilly, but it's a good bottle, and I think you'll enjoy it."

The men took their shirts off before she could take a sip, and Lilly shuddered at the sight. Kyle leaned back with an ominous scowl and said, "You are wearing way too many clothes to get started, pet. Come here."

Instead of frightening her, his demand simply worked her ache; her trust in his actions was complete as he stripped her of what little clothes she wore. The nighttime breezes tickled her sensitive skin in a freedom of movement that empowered her soul and each of her nerve endings connected to the nature of her surroundings. She moved her own hand to her breast just to prove it was still hers, but Kyle quickly replaced her hand with his and scolded, "That's my toy, little pet."

William handed her a small velvet box, "We got this just for you, Lilly." She opened it to find a leather collar that matched the green of her eyes; her name carefully burned to the side opposite the soft fleece that would rest against her skin. William fastened it onto her neck while Kyle rubbed her tits in a clear attempt to keep her nipples at their peak. When he was satisfied, he took great handfuls of her breasts with the power of his grip, and she moaned softly.

Then he made her repeat her safe words. "Nobody will judge you if you need to take it slower, Lilly. You have to promise us you will call it you become overwhelmed. If you can't trust us, you won't have any fun, and if we can't trust you, we won't be able to take you to the edge. We don't want to break you."

She wiggled in her anticipation and a frown came to her face. She was getting tired of everybody being so supportive. With a touch of sass, she said, "I'm growing old over here William. When do you plan on getting on with this?"

The men smirked. "I guess I had better get started. Over my knee little girl. Let's see what we can do to that pretty little bottom of yours." Suddenly shy, Lily froze, but retreat was impossible. After two days of burning denial, she needed the release quickly, so she followed William's instructions.

Settled over his lap, she tried to adjust herself to a comfortable position, but William picked where she would rest, "It's all about arm length, pet." He spoke softly as he rested his hand on her ass. The warmth of it clearly connected his body to hers, but the thought of the power a professional third baseman must have in his arm caused a sudden twinge of regret.

His first smack hit solidly, but the sting was gone as quickly as it came leaving only a delicious warmth that fed her internal electricity. He continued to work her bottom, alternating between stinging smacks and gentle rubbing, his expert hand seemed to understand how much she could take by the message of her wiggling. She loved the feel of him and spread her thighs even further to encourage him to invade her channel, but when he didn't respond fast enough, she simply reached for another first and bit him on the thigh.

William yelped and Kyle laughed, "I think we have a player, Will."

William responded, "Give me your belt, Kyle. We can't have a pet that bites."

Lilly tried to move away in apology, but William's strength held her with one simple hand to her back, her kicking legs hooked into the vise grip of his legs. The first lick of his leather bit her ass with a shock, and she yelped as a half dozen followed in quick succession. She cried out at each whack with promises to behave, and the helpless feeling knocked the sass out of her. When the sting of her punishment was done, she realized the belt only increased her readiness. Through tears, she spoke with a pout, "I'm sorry, I won't bite again, but somebody needs to fuck me."

12