Baseball Cougars Take The Lead Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
George VI
George VI
5,963 Followers

Brad's dad, Mr. Curtis, was sitting next to Mrs. Curtis on her left. He was talking about baseball to another dad on the other side of him to his left. Mrs. Curtis watched the game. I caught glances of Mrs. Curtis' face, only a foot from mine. I'd been on a few teams with Brad, plus we'd been in some classes together back in grade school, and his mom was often a Snack Mom or Field Trip mom, so I'd known his mom for a few years. God, was she pretty, in a wholesome sort of way. Her shoulder length brown hair was stylish, her nose turned up nicely, and she had really kissable lips. At this close range, I could see wrinkles in her face that showed a few years. She looked over at me, and said, "Are you cold, Don?"

"Yeah, a little," I said.

"Here." She threw her blanket over my legs. We were now sharing her blanket, and even through my baseball pants I could feel her bare thigh press against mine. I didn't want to be offensive, but I wasn't going to move away from her. Perhaps it was my imagination, but she seemed to enjoy rubbing up against me. I glanced over at Mr. Curtis. He was turned away from us, still talking about baseball. I guess that nobody could tell under the thick blanket that we were so close anyways. I put my hands under the blanket, on the tops of my own thighs, to keep them warm. Damn, it would be cool just to slide my left hand over onto Mrs. Curtis' bare thigh. I looked over at her. She was staring straight ahead at the ballgame, but there seemed to be a little smile on her face. I'd swear I felt some sexual tension.

As if she read my mind, Mrs. Curtis put her right hand under the blanket. She slid it over to my hand, and held her right hand on top of my left hand. At fist I wondered if she were going to push my hand away or something. But she just cupped my hand for a moment. Then she grabbed my hand, and gently pulled it over towards her, until it was sitting on top of her bare right thigh. She withdrew her hand and rested it on top of the blanket, leaving my hand on her thigh. Wow!

I looked around. Everybody below us on the bleachers was watching the game, not us. A few of my teammates had arrived, and were hanging around by the backstop. Mr. Curtis was still turned away talking. I gently squeezed my hand down around her thigh. Mrs. Curtis' only reaction was to rub her shoulder into mine. We were now pressed together from shoulder to hip to knee.

Very, very gently, I slid my hand more inside of her thigh, until the back of my hand was touching her left thigh. Her skin felt so smooth and warm. With no objection from my teammate's mom, or from his dad who wasn't noticing, I squeezed harder, and wiggled my fingers a little. But that was all the chances I was going to take.

Them Mrs. Curtis slid her hand under the blanket again, put her hand over mine, and pushed my hand higher up her thigh, spreading her legs wider. I let her guide my hand up her thigh, until I felt the edge of her shorts. I was careful not to move my hand or arm much, but I squeezed her upper inside thigh with my fingers. I spread my fingers apart, until I could feel my little pinky tapping against the crease by her crotch over her shorts. Again she reached under the blanket, and this time I was sure that she would push my hand away. But instead, she pulled my hand up further, spread her legs wider, and placed my hand square on her crotch over her cotton shorts.

My heart was beating a mile a minute, as I slowly rubbed my fingers up and down over her pussy mound. I tried to control my motions and my emotions. I glanced over, and Mrs. Curtis still had a little smile on her face as she stared straight out. I glanced at Mr. Curtis, who clearly had no idea that his wife's pussy was getting rubbed by one of his son's friends.

It felt great rubbing the woman's protruding mound, and I would gladly have done it all day. But I was thinking of how I could go even further. Mrs. Curtis' shorts were loose jogging shorts. I wondered if I could slide my hand inside of the left hole from this angle. I slid my hand off of her mound, and slid it under her shorts. I could feel the edge of her cotton panties. My fingers caressed her mound over her tight panties, and I felt a wet spot over her pussy.

I slid my fingers inside of her panties at the crotch. The fabric and elastic offered little resistance, and I was now touching a clump of matted pubic hair. Sliding over further, I cupped the furry pubic mound, and rubbed over it. Mrs. Curtis arched her hips forward to meet my hand.

I found the source of the wet spot, as my middle finger slid up and down her slit. Feeling the warm wetness, I pressed inward, and my middle finger sunk deep into Mrs. Curtis' slippery pussy. My previously cold digit was now burrowed in the warmest place on the bleachers. Not that anybody else seemed aware of it. Being an experienced Baseball Mom, Mrs. Curtis would know that I was wearing a plastic protective cup inside of my jock, so there was no use for her to try to reciprocate and touch my cock.

I worked my finger in and out of the lubricated pussy as fast as I could without moving my hand or arm. Mrs. Curtis' smile was bigger, her eyes glassier. Since it was easy, I slid my ring finger into the elastic pussy, and spread my fingers as wide apart as I could. I heard Mrs. Curtis inhale loudly. Then she put her hand under the blanket again, on top of my hand, and pressed my hand harder against her crotch. My palm was resting on the top of her slit, and rubbing up and down while I finger fucked her.

Mrs. Curtis was thrusting her hips in and out, and holding my hand against her pussy. I glanced over again, and Mrs. Curtis' eyes were closed, and she was biting her lip. She opened her eyes, but her jaw was firmly clenched. Then she clamped her thighs hard around my hand, bucked her hips a little under the blanket, and leaned forward, I presumed to cover her orgasmic motions. A few more thrusts, and the red-faced mom relaxed. After a few more pelvic thrusts, she pushed my hand away from her crotch. I was pretty sure that she'd had an orgasm and was finished with me. I pulled my hand out from under the blanket, and subtly wiped Mrs. Curtis' juices from my fingers onto the blanket.

Without a word, I climbed down the bleachers, and joined my teammates behind the backstop. On Coach Miles' orders, we grabbed some baseballs, moved out down the left field line away from the stands, and started to play catch to warm up. Away from the bleachers, I held my fingers up to Eric, and said, "Wanna smell Brad's mom?"

When it registered what I'd said to him, his jaw dropped. "What? Are you dreaming?"

"No," I replied. "I just finger fucked Mrs. Curtis under a blanket on the bleachers."

"Bullshit! Right up there next to her husband?"

"Yeah," I laughed.

"How? Why?" Eric stuttered.

"She didn't say a word, she just put the blanket over us, and placed my hand over her pussy. And I got two fingers in her!" I bragged.

"You asshole!" Laughed Eric. "I want to do that."

I was proud of myself for doing something that made Eric, the class stud, envious. "Well, if she let me finger her," I said pragmatically, 'She'd probably let you do it some time."

CHAPTER FOUR: BLEACHER BANG

I overheard a group of team moms complaining about Vito's mom. They were commenting about the way she dressed at the games. I thought it somewhat hypocritical of several of them, since by this point in the hot season they were showing as much flesh and undergarments as Mrs. Nippola was. There was a difference, though. With some exceptions, the other moms generally wore what was considered acceptable casual summer attire for a sporting event. Their complaint about Mrs. Nippola was that they considered her flamboyantly underdressed. She came to the games right from work, and often wore spiked heels, tight miniskirts, frilly, colorful, low-cut, or see-through blouses, and push-up bras. Early in the season pantyhose were in evidence, but they disappeared with the cool weather. And at the last game, there was a thong sighting by Eric, who sat behind her on the bleachers.

The team players had noticed Mrs. Nippolas' wardrobe, and the rest of her appearance. I guess she was of Italian descent, judging by Vito's name and Mrs. Nippola's long thick black hair and dark eyes and complexion. She wasn't very tall, but she had a curvy figure and smooth legs. Many times one of us would walk by her as she sat on the bleachers, so we could look up her skirt, which she made easy. Standing over her was also a pleasure, because there was plenty of cleavage spilling out the top of her low-cut blouses and push-up bras. When we players weren't checking her out, we caught the dads doing it, which was likely one source of the moms' irritations. She was divorced, which also may have scared the moms a little. She would bounce up to the bleachers on her high heels, wiggling her butt and shoulders, waving and saying hello to us players and the dads. We liked her because she didn't act snobby or treat us like children. By appearances, she had to be just about the youngest mom on the team. With her tight and revealing clothes she just made me desire her.

At a weekday practice, Kip, Shawn, and I asked Vito for a ride home, and he said no problem. Mrs. Nippola arrived while we were still on the field, and I had trouble paying attention to what I was doing when I could see her sitting alone on the bleachers in a short skirt and blouse. I came in to bat, and she gave me a little wave. She uncrossed her legs, and her pink panties were on display up her skirt. No pantyhose tonight.

Practice ended, and the coaches and most of the players disappeared in a hurry. By the time Vito, Kip, Shawn, and I got settled in Mrs. Nippola's car, there were just a few players on bikes left. But Mrs. Nippola's car wouldn't start. She tried it a few times, but no deal. The four of us got out of the hot car and stood around the bleachers along with Pete and Tim, who sat on their bikes in no hurry to leave.

Mrs. Nippola made a couple of calls on her cell phone, and then exited her car and joined us by the bleachers. "Vito's uncle is going to come and jump the car, but he can't get here for about half an hour."

At first I was a little irritated. Until I got smart and realized that not only did I have nothing to do at home, but we were now marooned with a sexy MILF in a short skirt and a see-through blouse. And it was starting to get dark.

I'd have preferred to be marooned alone with Mrs. Nippola, but I had to make do with five of my teammates. Mrs. Nippola settled back into the third row of the bleachers, and was soon surrounded by four horny teens. Vito stood nearby. I sat down on the first row of the bleachers, in a position to look up Mrs. Nippola's skirt. She didn't disappoint, and shot me a nice view of her panties. If the moms didn't like the way she sat during the games, they should see the way she looked now, with her skirt hiked up high, a black see-through blouse that showed her black bra, and her cleavage spilling out the top of the scooping blouse.

At Mrs. Nippola's invitation, Pete and Tim had managed to grab bleacher seats on either side of her. With the whole bleacher for the five of us, they were up tight next to her. She didn't seem to mind their proximity. In fact, she put her hands on their thighs. Kip sat directly behind Mrs. Nippola, obviously looking down her blouse at her cleavage.

The baseball field wasn't far off of the street, but it was a quiet street with little traffic, and the houses across the street were quite a distance and hidden by trees. Beyond the outfield were only shrubs and trees. We were fairly isolated.

Mrs. Nippola took a cell phone call. "Oh, don't hurry," she told the caller. "I'm surrounded by six strong handsome young athletes." That gave my cock a jump, along with the little wink Mrs. Nippola gave me. Upon hanging up the phone, she said, "Vito, you don't mind if I get cozy with your friends, to you?"

"Why should I care?" replied Vito.

Mrs. Nippola pressed her thighs into Pete and Tim's. To do this she spread her legs wide, which hiked her skirt up even higher. Sitting in front of her, my eyes were at crotch level, and I looked between her two naked smooth inner thighs to see the mound of her pussy covered only by her tight pink panties. Mrs. Nippola ran her palms up Pete and Tim's thighs, and grazed their crotches. Presuming they wore their cups to practice, she was only grabbing hard plastic, but the idea of what she was doing was enough to raise the temperature of everybody on the bleachers.

"It's getting warm," said Mrs. Nippola. I think I'll unbutton my blouse a little." Mrs. Nippola's sheer low-cut blouse didn't have too many buttons, so she only had to undo three of them to open up her blouse and have both of her shiny bra cups exposed to the dimming light.

"Geez, Ma, why don't you just flash them your boobs?" Asked Vito.

Mrs. Nippola gave a little smile. "Do you boys want to see my boobs?"

"Yeah," was the unanimous reply from the five of us.

I couldn't believe it was that easy. And even easier was that Mrs. Nippola had a front-hook bra. With another dirty smile on her face, she unclasped the front of her bra, and her two tits fell out of their holsters. They weren't as gravity defying as her push-up bra suggested, but they were firm and sizable and sloped out nicely. Her dark areolas pointed up, and her nipples were long and hard. She proudly thrust her chest out and smiled as she modeled her bare tits for us.

The bare tits were soon covered by Pete's and Tim's hands, eagerly kneading and squeezing them.

Mrs. Nippola's feet were on either side of me, and I took advantage of my position to start stroking her calves. She looked down at me, and said, "Don, why don't you sit here, for a better view?" She patted her footrest. I deftly climbed down and sat on the board at her feet, facing her. My face was now nestled between her bare thighs. The hot mom reached down with her right hand and pulled her panty crotch to the side. I was now a foot away from her bare pussy. It was shaved, with dark brown flesh on her mound surrounding her pink lips. The only pubic hair was a black strip right above her slit.

I burrowed my face between her thighs, and licked her hairless pussy. She quickly stopped, reached under her skirt, lifted her butt up off the bench, and pulled her panties down her thighs. I helped her slide them down her legs, and left the warm silky garment on the bench beside me. It was soon kicked off the bleachers and fell under them. By the time I got back to the bare pussy in front of me, Mrs. Nippola's slit was already oozing juices onto the aluminum bench. I eagerly went back to licking into her pussy, slurping up and down and back and forth.

The two teens on either side of Mrs. Nippola had pulled down their pants and jocks. Mrs. Nippola jerked the two stiff cocks while I ate her out. Above her, Kip and Shawn were getting in some quick feels of her bare tits also. Mrs. Nippola took turns French kissing Pete and Tim. Soon Kip had his cock out, and Mrs. Nippola turned her head back and wrapped her lips on it.

"Vito, tell us if someone is coming," called Mrs. Nippola to her son.

"The only thing coming is you, Mom."

Mrs. Nippola stood up, and climbed onto Tim's lap with her back to him, and slid her pussy down onto his hard shaft. She used her knees to pump up and down. When she bounced too hard, the aluminum bleachers rattled, and she calmed down. Everybody, including me, took turns feeling her tits. I now whipped out my cock, stood in front of Mrs. Nippola, and she leaned forward and sucked on it. I could hear her slurping noises as her lips slid up and down my cock shaft. She even licked my dick head, while emitting little moans. It wasn't quite as good as a pussy, but getting a blow job seemed like the next best thing!

Tim came almost immediately. Mrs. Nippola slid off his cock, and laid down with her back on the bleacher. I quickly climbed between her legs, with my feet on the boards on either side of the one we were lying on. Mrs. Nippola squeezed me with her bare thighs, her skirt bunched up around her waist and her blouse and bra wide open. She wrapped her arms around me, and I slid my cock into her hot wet pussy.

Anybody driving or walking down the street might have noticed several bodies on the bleachers, but from that angle and in near-darkness they probably couldn't see any nudity or know that we were fucking. At least I hoped.

I pumped rapidly. I learned that being on top gave me a better angle to thrust faster than when Mrs. Miles had straddled me. I have to admit it only took me a minute to cum inside of her. I was proud of myself for lasting that long.

As soon as I climbed off and before I even had my wet cock back in my pants, Kip took my place and became the third Cougar to fuck our teammate's sexy brunette mom.

When Kip was done, Mrs. Nippola sat up. She pushed Pete down onto the bench, climbed on top of him, and fucked him while the rest of us played with her tits. She proudly bounced up and down, her back arched mostly, as we pawed at her jiggling tits.

Mrs. Nippola leaned over and took Tim's cock in her mouth. "Mmmmm! Mmmmm! Moaned Mrs. Nippola as she fucked and sucked. She started to writhe her body, circling her hips over Pete's cock.

Tim didn't even last as long as Pete, and came into Mrs. Nippola's mouth. Only after Mrs. Nippola swallowed his cum did she let the dick pop out of her mouth. She finished her orgasm, wailing loudly until Vito told her to keep quiet.

Just as we finished up, Vito's uncle drove up in his car. We quickly pulled our clothes up. Mrs. Nippola looked around for her panties, but had to give up and leave them behind as she helped get the car started. She gave us a ride home singing as she drove with the windows open.

CHAPTER FIVE: MOM ON THE FENCE

Several days after Vito's mom's bleacher bang, my mom was driving me home from a practice. I'd already told her about the car not starting to explain why we were late getting home.

"Hey, Don?"

"Yeah, Mom."

The other night, were there any other girls at the park when you were waiting for the car to get jumped?"

"Uh, no Mom."

There was nobody else at the baseball diamond besides your teammates and Vito's mom?"

"No, Mom."

"I heard that some women's underwear was found under the bleachers the next morning."

"Yeah?"

"Nobody else stayed later?"

"No, Mom. We were the last ones to leave."

Mom dropped it, but I guess it pays to be discreet. Should've picked up those panties.

----------

Our next game was an inter-league game in a nearby town. Our game was late afternoon, and it was scorching hot. Just a few feet from the playing field down the first base line was an outer six-foot chain link fence around the entire park. While an earlier game played, our team found some shade along the fence, since there was a row of trees just outside the fence. The coaches watched the previous game from behind the backstop.

Usually these away games had less parents attending, and I didn't see too many of the moms around the bleachers. Then I spotted Kip's mom, Mrs. Deil, on the other side of the fence. Smoking was banned from the park, and she was sneaking a smoke on the other side of the outer fence. I watched her working her way down to where we were sitting. She was wearing tiny white shorts that showed her nice slender legs, and a rustic blue tank top. Since I'd already seen her bare tit down her shirt another time, I was hoping that she'd be braless this time too. As she got closer I could detect two nipples poking through her top.

Mrs. Deil quietly sat down in the shade just a foot from where we were huddled on the other side of the fence. I worked my way over to the fence and glanced through. So did many of my teammates, no doubt also remembering that Mrs. Deil didn't always wear bras.

George VI
George VI
5,963 Followers