Baseball Cougars Take The Lead Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
George VI
George VI
5,958 Followers

I think she was loosening up a little.

I finally got a hand in, and tugged on her long nipples, and jiggled her little left tit. Tim, Mousy Mom's son, had his head down on her right tit, suckling on her nipple.

It was Eric who wormed his way front and center, and was receiving a hand job as he rapidly finger fucked the older but smaller woman. He apparently felt that they were both ready, because he said, "Do you want it?"

"Yes, I want it!"

"Do you want all of it?"

"YES!"

"Do you want it right now?"

"YES! I WANT IT NOW! FUCK ME! PLEEEEAAAAASE!!!"

Mousy Mom had found a pair of lungs. As her begging echoed through the room, Eric grabbed both of her ass checks, lifted her off the ground, and rammed his stiff cock into her wide open pussy. I saw her eyes widen as she found herself with her legs spread around the teen stud, her hands around his neck.

Eric stood in the middle off the room as Mrs. Lee rode him. He held her by her butt cheeks and thrust into her, hard and as rapidly as he could. "Uhhhng!" He grunted.

"UNNGGGGG!" Grunted Mrs. Lee.

"UNNNGGG!"

"HUMMMMMPHHHH!"

I briefly thought about Tim's dad being upstairs. If he was woken from the boys shouting or his wife's wailing, or if he heard it at all two floors up, he wasn't concerned enough to come downstairs. I forgot all about him. Apparently Mrs. Lee did, too.

A couple of the guys were still reaching in for titty feels, but otherwise it was Eric's show as Mrs. Lee threw her head back and closed her eyes.

"OOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWEEEEEE!" She gyrated and jiggled all over. I don't know how Eric hung onto her. Mrs. Lee wasn't very big, but none of us were big at our age, either. Only Eric was considered a big guy. "WOOOOOOEEEEOOOOOOO!"

Her wails echoed off the walls, causing cheers from her son's teammates. "Haarrrggghhhhh??!"

She collapsed onto Eric's shoulder, and Eric dropped her like a sack of potatoes onto the couch. Mrs. Lee took one long loud inhale, and I thought she was going to have a heart attack and die. Instead, she opened her eyes wide and looked at the naked boys with hard cocks surrounding her, and asked, "OK, who's next?" I was standing closest, and she yelled, "Don! You be next!" I sat down next to her and she practically attacked me. She locked her lips onto mine and rapidly tongued me, moving her mouth around like she'd never been kissed before. Her hands were also all over the place, quickly running from my shoulder to my chest to my thigh, and then stroking my hard cock. For my part, I felt her small firm titties and diddled her nipples.

With my newfound oral fixation, I clamped my mouth down on her right tit, and then her left, sucking the small boobies into my mouth, licking her nipples, and suckling like a baby. I ran my left hand up her smooth bare thigh and found her snatch, and rubbed her pussy hard. Then I slid my middle finger in and fingered her.

I had competition, as Kyle sat next to her on the other side and clamped his mouth over her right tit. Mrs. Lee hissed like a snake as the two of us sucked her two tits.

Mrs. Lee never relaxed. Like a kid on Christmas morning, she ripped into one part of me and then another. She stood up, and landed on my lap facing me, and slid her pussy down on to my cock. She did all the work, humping me like a horny dog, and wailing like a banshee. "Wheeeeeeee!'

I sucked her tits again, but soon other hands were grabbing her tits. Mrs. Lee reached down and grabbed Kyle and Chris' cocks as they sat beside me. Shawn stuck his cock by her face, and she took it into her mouth.

She wildly gyrated again; already having an orgasm nearly as big as the one Eric gave her. I also came quickly, and Mrs. Lee fell off me and landed on Kyle's lap, facing away from him, and took his cock in her pussy as she continued stroking and sucking other cocks.

Mrs. Lee never lost her energy, or her lust; continuing touching, fucking, and sucking as much teen meat as she could get hold of, her hands running over every part of our bodies, through our hair, over our balls, and everyplace else.

I stepped back and watched her riding Bill, straddling him as he lay on his back. Her back was arched, and I could see Bill's big black cock sliding in and out of her pussy as she slid her hips and butt in and out around it. Her hips circled, rolled, her butt danced. It was sheer beauty, sexual ballet, as erotic as anything ever. I thought of Mr. Lee upstairs, and I wondered if he'd ever stepped back and became aware at what a sexual artist his wife was.

I took a break while my teammates were fucking Mighty Mom, and I was eating pizza and drinking pop over by a table. I felt someone touch me from behind, and I turned my head and saw Mrs. Lee. She pressed her bare tits against my back, wrapped her hands around me, and rubbed my chest and shoulders. "It's your turn again, Don" she whispered.

I turned towards her. My cock has semi-limp, but I put my arms around her and made out with her. I reached around and finally got to feel those two ass cheeks that I'd dreamed so much about. Mrs. Lee was still a whirlwind of energy, and kissed me wildly. She fell to her knees in front of me, and began licking my balls and shaft. That was enough to get me hard, and when she sucked my cock rapidly I was ready to go again.

Mrs. Lee was one of the few moms light enough that I could pick up, and I lifted her by her hips and sat her on the table in front of me. I stood between her legs, and threw both of her legs over my shoulders. I slid my cock in her pussy and slammed into her hard. My hips made a slapping sound as I hit her hit her ass and thighs, and as slender as she was, her butt and thigh flesh jiggled a little.

I looked down at the sexy blonde mom. Her little tittes were jiggling too, as she smiled up at me. But it wasn't long before other guys crowded around us, and started to feel her tits. One of these guys was Tim. I'd almost forgotten that Mrs. Lee's son was among us. Tim was naked along with the rest of us, and he still had a hard cock sticking nearly straight up. He reached down and felt his own mom's tit, tugging on her nipple.

Mrs. Lee looked over and realized her son was feeling her tit, and standing over her naked as she got fucked by one of his friends. She put her hand up over his. At first I thought she was going to pry her son's hand off of her tit. But instead she patted it and stroked it. She ran her fingers up his forearm, looking into his eyes, and then down to his cock.

Mousy Mom reached over and carefully touched Tim's hard dick. He didn't pull away - in fact he thrust his hips toward her. So Mrs. Lee took his dick in his hands, and stroked it. Tim kept on feeling her tits while he got a hand job from his mom.

This was turning me on, and I was almost ready to blow.

Mrs. Lee guided Tim's dick over to her face, and she leaned over and took it in her mouth. She sucked on her son's cock as he moaned.

That put me over the edge, and I came in Mrs. Lee's pussy.

I pulled my cock out and stepped away. Mrs. Lee let Tim's cock slide out of her mouth, and motioned for him to stand between her legs. Tim did as instructed and Mrs. Lee threw her thighs around him. Tim entered his mom, as she let out a gasp. After a few pumps to get in rhythm, he thrust fast. Mrs. Lee let out loud wails again, and soon she was gyrating all over the table. Both she and Tim came quickly, and he pulled out and stepped away.

Mrs. Lee didn't have time to rest or to ponder what she'd just done. Vito flipped her over on the table, and fucked her doggie style as Mrs. Lee grabbed two cocks with her hand and stroked them.

Mighty Mom was randy all night. At about 3:00 AM she got a little weak and shaky, but after some pop and cold pizza, she continued the gangbang until about 5:00 AM. I don't know how Tim felt when she hollered, "This is the greatest day of my life!" But I was proud to be part of any woman's greatest day, even if I was only one part of thirteen.

Finally we helped Mighty Mom find her clothes. She gingerly put them on like she'd just fought a heavyweight match, and walked bowlegged upstairs, presumably to collapse into bed next to her sleeping husband.

CHAPTER FOURTEEN: MY MOM

It was just Mom and I in the car as she drove me to a practice. "Do boys like Vito and Kip know that you're looking at their moms in the bleachers?"

"Yep."

"It doesn't bother them?"

"Not that I can tell."

"How do you feel when the other boys talk about me?"

"Proud."

"Proud? You're proud of the way I look? Hmm. What if it wasn't just looking? What if you saw one of them, um, trying to touch me? Would you be upset?"

"Like if I saw one of them with his hand up your skirt? I'd be turned on."

"Would you tell your Dad?"

"No, that would be between you and me. Would you tell dad if you thought I was having sex with a friend's mom?"

"I think we can have a few secrets from Dad."

"Which of my friends to you think is attractive?" I presumed she'd say Eric.

"Well, at my age, they all seem attractive."

There was a long silence after that. I'd just told my mom that I'd get aroused watching her with one of my friends, and suggested that I saw Eric with his hand under her skirt. She told me she thinks all my friends are attractive.

"How are they approached?"

"What?"

"How would boys your age even know if a woman was seriously interested in them?"

I paused for a minute for this one. "Just take off your clothes."

"Just... get naked?"

"Yeah. We like stripteases. Lots of bare skin. We'd get the point."

"So they like women, who uh, act slutty?"

"Yeah."

----------------------------------------

Mom couldn't believe that we wanted to play ball on a day off near the end of the season. But a bunch of us were bored, it was a weekday, so we decided to try to organize a casual game of softball instead of hardball. I asked Mom if she would drive some of us to the field. At first mom was reluctant to do all the driving and be in charge of thirteen teens. But she kept asking me if we were sure that she would be the only adult there, and the more I said yes, the more she seemed to warm up to the idea.

"Would you mind if I wore my bathing suit and got some sun while you play?"

"Certainly not," I replied.

"You know, I used to play some softball. Can I shag a few balls for you?"

"I'll ask the guys, but I don't see why not." I texted the rest of the team. I told them that Mom wanted to play a little softball, and that she might wear her bathing suit. Within minutes, all thirteen teammates had texted back that they now wanted to play. Several made comments like, "if ur moms gonna to be in a bathing suit, i'm there!" I showed these texts to my mom, who seemed quite flattered. She read them again and again, pushing her tit into my shoulder as she read from my phone.

It was a warm sunny day when five of my teammates met at my house and piled into Mom's van. We all wore shorts and tank tops or t-shirts, and brought our baseball gear. Mom climbed into the driver's seat wearing some shorts and a polo shirt. I was a little disappointed. I guess I'd hoped that she would dress sexier for my teammates, or at least bring a bathing suit along. Still, Mom looked like she'd taken her time with her hair today, and she looked kinda hot in her sunglasses as we drove to the field.

Upon arriving, our seven teammates were already there. Mom had brought a cooler full of pop for us, and as we drank pop Mom laid a beach towel in foul territory. When mom unbuckled her belt, I could see everybody stop what they were doing and watch mom. She seemed to realize it, too. She stood in the middle of a circle of thirteen of us boys, and tugged her shorts down her hips and butt. I didn't recognize the bottom of her bathing suit. I thought she'd be wearing her old blue or black one. This one was a bright lime green. Then when she stood straight up, I realized that these were bikini bottoms! Mom NEVER wore a two-piece bathing suit! She turned her back to me for a second, and I could see that not only was it a two-piece bathing suit, that it was cut really high in back, showing off quite a bit of her butt cheeks.

Then everybody held their breath as Mom grabbed the hem of her shirt and lifted it up. As she pulled her shirt up over tits, through her hair, and dropped it on her towel, everybody was shocked at how tiny her bikini was, and nobody was more shocked than me. Mom always wore conservative bathing suits and clothes in general. Her bottoms were not only cut high in back, but they dipped low in front, practically down to her pussy. And the top was the tiniest string top possible, with Mom's 40D tits hanging out the top, sides and even underneath.

We'd all seen young ladies in bikinis, but I could tell by the way all of my teammates' jaws were hanging open that it was an extraordinary sight to see a tall, busty mature woman in the smallest scraps of fabric imaginable. On close inspection, Mom had her flaws, and they couldn't be hid in the bright sunlight. Her tummy bulged some, her butt was a bit too large, there were stretch marks, and even a scar. But after all the lusting these boys had expressed for my mom, and my own growing lust for her, it was the sexiest sight I could imagine seeing in public. Whew!

Mom had her sunglasses on, but I could tell by her smile and her demeanor that she was enjoying the looks of my teammates. Mom pulled a bottle of suntan lotion out of her beach bag, and started rubbing it all over herself, as we all watched attentively. Her tits jiggled as she rubbed her cleavage, and as she bent over to lotion her legs, her big tits hung down, looking like they might fall completely out of her skimpy top. She rubbed her belly and her upper thighs, spreading her legs until a tuft of brown pubic hair was exposed.

"Chris, can you do my back?" She asked as she handed the bottle to Chris. Chris gleefully poured some lotion onto her shoulders and rubbed her back. But Shawn and Brian quickly butted in and also rubbed her back and shoulders. Shawn poured some lotion onto his hands and rubbed the back of her thighs, and when Mom simply smiled at the six hands on her, Kip lathered up her upper thighs and part of the bottom of her butt cheeks that were exposed.

Finally Mom lay down on her beach blanket just behind the backstop, and we started playing softball. But everybody was paying attention to Mom lying there, and balls kept "accidentally" rolling over to her so guys could get a better look."

Eventually I said, "Mom, why don't you play with us." I didn't mean it in a dirty way, but a few guys snickered as Mom stood up and grabbed a glove. Wherever Mom played on the field, the guys tried to hit the ball to her. This was because whenever she ran, her big tits bobbled all over the place in her tiny top, and even her ass and thighs wobbled. Her bikini bottom was cut so high that the back kept riding into her crack, exposing her white ass cheeks. After a few lame attempts to fix this, Mom simply let her cheeks show.

Several times after short runs, Mom's areolas snuck out of her top. Clearly they were quite dark and quite wide.

Mom went in to bat, and grabbed a bottle of water. She drank some, and splashed some on her face. Then she poured some on her chest. The water cascaded down her top and then ran to her bikini bottom. That's when something miraculous happened. The wet bikini turned transparent. There was no lining in it at all. Mom must have known this. My eyes darted back and forth between Mom's tits and her pussy. She did indeed have very wide areolas, but they were not out of proportion on her large jugs. And her bush had been trimmed away from her thighs, but there was still a nice dark triangle of hair on display at her crotch.

It was hard to keep the game going with Mom parading around like that. Finally Mom grabbed a bat and went to the plate to hit. She spread her legs and stuck her butt out as she stood in the batter's box. Eric was pitching, and he had a hard time putting the ball over the plate for Mom. She swung and swung at the high and outside pitches, as her tits wobbled. Finally Mom got a piece of a ball, and as it rolled toward third base, she sprinted toward first. Tim fielded it and threw to first. The ball got away from Brad, mostly because he was watching Mom jiggle. Mom took off for second. The instant she turned the bag at first, her right tit fell completely out of her top, and it flopped naked all the way to second. She fixed her top at second, but she didn't seem the slightest bit embarrassed at her wardrobe malfunction. She stayed on the basses for quite a while, taking running leadoffs after every pitch. Both of her areolas were sticking out the top, but she didn't even bother to adjust. Mom was virtually naked out in the field surrounded by my friends and me. I was just one of thirteen young teens who were sporting hardons. We didn't bother wearing cups to this game, so my cock was sticking out in my boxers, and several other teammates were trying to hide their erections.

After the inning ended, we all came in for a break. It was hot out there, and now nobody had their mind on baseball as long as my mom was hanging out all wet. Mom poured some more water on her suit to keep it transparent, her areolas were hanging out the top and sometimes the sides of her tiny triangles, a tuft of pubic hair hung out over her bottoms, and her ass was virtually bare.

Pete had brought a boom box, and he turned it on. Mom was standing back behind home plate by the backstop. The backstop had six-foot high boards along the back wall, making it the one place on the field where nobody driving or walking along the street could see her. Mom seemed to pick up on that. She looked around, made sure that nobody else besides the team was nearby, and started dancing.

My teammates let out some hoots when Mom put her arms up in the air and started swaying to the Metal music. Encouraged by the noise and the looks, she soon started to thrust her chest out, as her big tits strained the fabric of her transparent string bikini top.

Mom turned around and shook her ass at us. The white flesh jiggled and rippled. She turned back and thrust her hips; her legs spread wide, her knees bent. Mom knew how to dance some. Her areolas were sticking out the top nearly to her nipples. Finally her right nipple popped out and caught the fabric, and stayed exposed.

As my teammates cheered her on, and complimented Mom's tits, she shook her tits back and forth until her right tit fell completely out, hanging over the tiny lime-colored patch of fabric. Mom then slowly pulled back on her left string, until her left tit also fell out. Mom's tits were really pale, and her areolas were a darker brown, making a nice contrast. She raised her hands up high over her head and thrust her tits out, and then leaned over and let them dangle over the heads of the players that were sitting in the dirt behind home plate. With much cheering and fanfare, Mom easily untied the strings of her top, pulled the whole garment off her chest, and dropped it into the dirt.

She continuing to dance and jiggle her tits for us. Mom started playing with the strings of her bottom, stretching them out and pulling them up and down. Slowly, she tugged the wet bottom down her hips, until her pussy was completely out in the open, causing more cheers. She bent at the waist and lowered the garment down to her knees, until they fell on her own down her to gym shoes, at which time she kicked them off.

Mom continued to dance for us for a few more minutes, playing with her own tits and rubbing her pussy, smiling at each boy, including me. I simply smiled back, and applauded with the rest of my friends. She looked super sexy, and I was quite proud of her naked body.

George VI
George VI
5,958 Followers