Baseball Cougars Take The Lead Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
George VI
George VI
5,958 Followers

There was an aluminum baseball bat leaning against the backstop with the handle up. Mom grabbed it and danced with it as a prop for a bit, like a cane. She lightly spanked her ass with it a couple of times, and I enjoyed the way her left butt cheek jiggled. Then she slid the bat between her tits, holding it with her right hand while wrapping her left arm around her tits to squeeze them around the bat. She stuck her tongue out and circled it around the bat handle, which got some hoots from the guys. Then she rested the bat between her legs, and rubbed the handle against her pussy. She spread her legs and thrust her hips out against the giant metal dildo. She spread wider, and started pushing one side of the handle between her pussy lips. As several teen boys groaned, Mom managed to get the entire handle into her pussy. She didn't get it in far, just enough that the handle was in her.

Mom stopped dancing, dropped the bat, and leaned her naked body back against the backstop. She reached up and grabbed the chain link fence with both hands, looking like she was Jesus on the cross. She announced, "Now I want a real cock in me." She simply smiled as Shawn and Kyle approached her and grabbed her tits. When she only smiled and moaned, several more guys approached and started to feel her naked body. Mom kissed Tim and put her arms around several shirtless boys. I reached in and got a hand on my mom's pussy. I worked a finger in, and she was very wet and slippery. Hands were on every part of her body. She got her hand on Eric's cock, and stroked it. Mike also got his cock out, and Mom jerked him, too.

Someone grabbed Mom's beach towel, and laid it on the dirt behind the backstop, where nobody from the street could see her. Mom sat down on the towel, and took Mike's cock in her mouth. She jerked off two other boys. I got my hand on her left tit, and it sure felt soft and wonderful. I squeezed it hard and massaged it rapidly, as did two other hands on her right tit.

Mom fell onto her back on the towel, and Mike fell between her legs. He worked his stiff cock into her pink pussy. Someone stuffed a cock into Mom's mouth, and Mike had some trouble lying on top of Mom because so many hands were on her tits. He had to stay up on his hands to fuck her, which caused her tits to bobble even when there weren't hands on them.

Mike came in seconds. Before anybody else had a chance to jump on her, Mom got up and pulled Shawn down onto the towel on his back. She straddled my now-naked teammate, and lowered her pussy down over his cock. She bounced around on top of him, while more hands groped her dirt-covered tits. Pete stuffed his cock in her mouth, and Mom jerked several more cocks as she sucked Pete and fucked Shawn. I stood back for a moment and watched my dirt-covered mom satisfy four cocks.

After Shawn and several of the others came, Mom ended up on all fours. She sucked Tim, while Bill stuck his big black cock into her pussy from behind. Her ass cheeks rippled each time he slammed into her, as her tits hung down and swung. Several other guys grabbed her tits and milked them.

Brad climbed under her and worked his cock up into her pussy. That's when Eric got behind her, and began working his cock into her asshole. It took some work, but soon Mom had cocks in her pussy, her ass, and her mouth. There was actually a little cloud of dirt engulfing them as they jostled around on the ground.

When everybody else had had their turn at least once, I pushed my way through the crowd. Mom had stood up for a breather. I pushed her back against the wooden backstop, lifted her left leg up, and worked my cock up inside her pussy. She was taller than me, so it was a pretty comfortable fit, as I fucked her and played with her tits. She French kissed me, and then I suckled her long fat nipples.

Mom turned around, and I entered her from behind, as she grabbed the chain link fence above the wooden barrier. She held on for dear life as I thrust her hard and fast. Her ass cheeks made a slapping sound each time my hips spanked them, and I reached around and groped her dangling tits roughly. She squealed and called out, "Oh, Don! Don! Whoooooo!" She grunted and groaned and just as I let a gob of cum fly into her pussy she gyrated around, still anchored to the chain link fence, and hung her head down and panted.

I pulled out, and Mom laid on the dirty towel again. But my team wasn't done with her yet. They continued taking her the rest of the afternoon, until each had had multiple orgasms in her and on her.

CHAPTER FIFTEEN: VICTORY LAPS

The last few games of the season were surreal. There wasn't a panty or a bra to be found in the whole stadium. Mom's opinion was that it was some sort of friendly silent competition between the moms, who were all vying for our attention. Moms were flashing their pussies up their skirts and shorts, tits were jiggling and hanging out the tops and sides, and even ass cheeks were hanging out the bottoms of shorts. Mom wore a tank top where half of her tits were hanging out the sides. I asked her if she worried about what dad would say, and she replied that the dads were so busy looking at the other wives that they weren't paying attention to their own wives' behavior and attire.

Mom and I fucked all the time. Mostly when Dad wasn't around, but sometimes if he was sleeping upstairs we'd go downstairs and fuck, or even grope each other just out of his view. Mom asked me which of the other moms I'd most like to have sex with again, and I replied, "Any of them." I asked her which of my friends she wanted me to invite over for a sleepover when Dad was out, and she said, "Any of them."

Like a religious convert, or the last person to try a new fad, Mom became wholly engrossed in her newfound cougar style. And so after the last game of the season, she organized a celebratory team party at our house. Of course she picked a night when Dad was traveling. When some of the other moms expressed envy that they weren't the ones throwing the party, Mom invited all of the other moms to our house as additional "chaperones."

The evening of the party, every last player and every last mom attended. We players were dressed in our usual t-shirts and slacks. The moms were mostly dressed sexy as hell. It was great watching them dressed in skimpy summer casuals all summer, but it was hot seeing them in dressier slacks and even sexy skirts and stuff. Mom had plenty of food and drinks, and some booze for the moms. The mood was instantly celebratory and lively. Several of the moms that I'd fucked but never really conversed with were cornering me. The coach's wife, Mrs. Miles, congratulated me on a good season, and gave me a kiss. Other moms patted me on the butt, and soon I was reciprocating with little ass gropes.

There were a dozen similar scenes all over our family room. Mom announced that the only rule was that nobody could go upstairs. So in every corner of the room, moms and players were pairing off and conversing, hugging, kissing, and groping. Mom had some music playing, and a couple of the moms were slow dancing with boys.

I didn't catch what prompted it, but all of a sudden Mom started dancing to a fast song in the middle of the room. She was shaking her hips and thrusting her hips as the other guys started watching and cheering.

Not to be outdone, several of the other moms also started dancing. Soon all of the moms were dancing as us players backed up to the walls and watched the show. Thirteen MILFs dancing sexy and smiling at us. One by one, each mom started to lift skirts up, or lift up blouses or unbutton dresses, until it turned into a mass striptease. The moms who wore underwear were wearing some real sexy stuff, not the usual casual stuff we'd generally seen at the park.

Any one of these women would have given me yet another hardon. The women my eyes gravitated to in particular were the ones that I hadn't really seen completely naked before. I'd fucked Mrs. Kreske in the concession stand, but hadn't seen her with her clothes off. Now I watched her pull off her bra and slide out of her panties, and enjoyed seeing her completely naked for the first time. And then there was Mrs. Curtis, who I'd finger fucked, but had never seen naked. She was so pretty and her body was quite sexy, too.

Once the women were all naked, they continued dancing for a while, shaking their tits and asses as the rest of us. Mrs. Miles and Mrs. Taylor mashed their four big tits together as they danced, and my own mom ground her crotch into Mrs. Osteen's ass. Eventually the women started to lap dance the guys on the couch and chairs, and generally paired off.

I worked my way over to Mrs. Curtis. As the only woman there I hadn't fucked, I had some unfinished business with her. As I stood in front of her, she grabbed me and French kissed me, then quickly pulled my shirt off, followed by my pants. We hugged and kissed naked, standing in the middle of likewise couples. I grabbed her ass and she grabbed mine. As she ran her hands over my shoulders and chest, I kissed my way down her neck to her small pointed tits, and sucked them. Mrs. Curtis grabbed my cock and stroked it as I rubbed and fingered her familiar pussy. She was as wet as she'd been that first time, and I was hard as a rock. There were no chairs or carpet space available, so Mrs. Curtis pushed me back onto an end table, sending food and photos flying. I sat on the edge of the table, and Mrs. Curtis spread her legs and straddled me. She lowered herself onto my cock, and used her knee and ankle muscles to thrust up and down on my cock. I of course squeezed her ass and sucked her tits as she sat on my lap facing me. Then she got up and turned around, and fucked me with her back to me. This gave her faster thrusting capabilities, and allowed me to reach around her and feel her tits and hard nipples. I also reached down and diddled her clit just above my cock. It took virtually no time for her to squeal and gyrate through an orgasm as I shot a load of cum up into her pussy.

As Mrs. Curtis collapsed on my lap panting, I surveyed the scene in the rest of the room. Many of the other moms were emitting their own moans and squeals while my friends fucked them. I spotted Mom straddling Eric on the carpet, riding his cock as her tits bobbled. Mrs. Curtis and I made out for a while. Then as other couples finished their first rounds of fucking, we began to mingle with other people. Moms stopped for drinks and boys stopped for food, but otherwise the action continued for the rest of the night. I noticed Mom fucking and sucking Vito and Kyle at the same time, which left two women for me. Somehow I ended up leaning against the wall as two of the prettiest moms, Mrs. Clark and Mrs. Osteen, rubbed their naked pussies up and down on my upper thighs, humping me, as they played with my cock and balls. I groped both of their asses and felt their tits as I took turn making out with each of them. They pushed me down onto the carpet, and Mrs. Osteen sat on my face as Mrs. Clark sat on my cock. After a period they switched places, and in due time I had both of them wailing and gyrating into orgasms.

Late into the night, I was completely spent, and was resting on the couch, when Mrs. Miles approached me. "Do you want to be with me now, Don?" She asked.

I looked at her naked body. Mrs. Miles was the one who started it all with me, and since then I'd had many fantasies about hooking up with her again. But I looked down at my cock, red and shriveled from five orgasms in one night. "I really want to, but I'm not sure if I can."

Mrs. Miles dropped to her knees between my legs. She stroked my cock and played with my balls, and I started to grow, but just a little. She dropped her head and sucked me, and that helped some more, but not enough. Finally, my manager's wife wrapped her big tits around my cock, thrust her chest out, and tit fucked me rapidly. That was the ticket, and after she'd gotten me plenty hard and pulsating, she lay down on the couch and pulled me down on top of her, and we fucked madly until we both came.

Late into the night, at my mom's insistence, all of my teammates paired off with their own moms. I hadn't been too worried about hooking up with Mom this night, because I figured that we'd have many more nights together. But as Mom and I sat on the couch and kissed and groped, I looked around and saw all of my teammates doing the same with their own mothers. Many of these guys by now had fucked their own mothers, but there were several that hadn't that I was aware of. Now I was watching Eric pounding his mom's fire bush, Mike fucking Mrs. Miles's tits, and Mrs. Kreske getting banged from behind by Kyle. It wasn't likely I'd ever see a thirteen-way incest fest again. But I had little doubt that this wouldn't be the last sexual encounter that these sex-crazed teenagers would have with many of these sex-crazed mature women.

THE END

George VI
George VI
5,958 Followers