Baseball Mom Ch. 02

Story Info
Kendra meets another couple.
3.4k words
19.2k
12

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 06/02/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Back on the road. Another weekend, another baseball tournament. She loved watching her kid play, as most parents do. She just wished she didn't have to go alone all the time.

Kendra was accustomed to that now. She was also comfortable with her recent decisions to take advantage of whatever opportunity might come her way. The last time they had to travel, she was able to get away for a quick rendezvous with a travel Dad from another team.

This time Kendra would be a little more selective. That time was just for the pure animal lust that she craved and needed. Kendra and found a way to get away from it all when she needed too. She planned on scouting the prospects with a little more scrutiny this time. If nothing else, she could always satisfy herself, which she customarily did.

The team travelled to Cincinnati for a four day long event. The first baseball games were held at multiple locations as usual. The parents would always be asking Kendra where their team played and she would always refer them to the coach, whenever she was unsure. She knew where they played, she just got tired of everyone asking her.

Why can't I just be a parent watching their son like everyone else. Why do they always come to me with their little problems. Alex isn't playing enough, where are the games, why didn't Mark pitch? These comments and questions drove her nuts. But she was always gracious and smiling when she replied.

Her appearance belied her mood.

Oh, she liked the other parents well enough, some she considered close friends, but it was just the constant demands on her time that would wear her down. She figured because she was single, that they all thought this kept her busy or something. She didn't know and she didn't care anymore.

As is typically the case, multiple teams would stay at the same hotels. Some parents would mingle with the parents from the other teams. Drinking and laughing and comparing teams and records. The usual banter about where their team was from or where they've played that year. The weather and other oddities.

One night Kendra was sitting with many parents when another couple joined in. Kendra's son played for a south Chicago team. They mentioned being from Michigan, and Kendra assumed they were travel parents like her.

Kendra took a long look at the couple. They seemed happy. He stood about six feet, maybe a little taller, she was a petite five feet two she guessed. Both good looking people.

He had very short cropped hair, stubs actually. She was an exotic beauty. Dark hair with lighter highlights. Big dark eyes and surprisingly large breasts for such a small person. Kendra was taller, blonde with hazel eyes and also a large busted woman.

She sensed something about the woman though. She was very much at ease, very sensual. She also noticed that she paid very close attention to her man and his wants and needs. She saw how she always kept his glass filled with ice and was always freshening his drink. He didn't say a word, he would just look at her and nod.

Kendra couldn't help but be seduced by her eyes. She would laugh with the rest, she would talk and smile, but every so often, she would glance Kendra's way. Without saying a word, Kendra felt a connection.

As the party started to wind down, some parents commented about about being lightweights, and excused themselves. Kendra was not one of them. She stayed til the last, unworried about the hour.

She knew her son was already in bed and fast asleep. The woman moved closer to Kendra and introduced herself as Lonnie. Unusual thought Kendra, but who cares. They made small talk, but Kendra wasn't really listening. She instead was imagining this woman naked.

"So Lonnie. Does your son play baseball too?"

Lonnie gave a puzzled look, before replying.

"I don't have any kids. We're just here on business and saw the party. Are you a baseball mother?"

"Oh, I'm sorry, I just assumed you were here like the rest of us. And yes, I'm a baseball mom."

"I didn't see you with anyone. Are you alone or is your husband someplace else?"

Kendra thought about this for a moment. She was recently single, separated but still married legally. Her husband wasn't much of a husband. Things had started to fall apart years ago, but she stayed because of the kids. She had another son a little older but she never brought him to the younger one's games.

"I'm alone" is all she said.

"Oh! Well if you'd like, Anthony and I have a nice suite. It looks like everyone is leaving. You can come party with us."

Kendra noticed it wasn't a request. It was a statement and one she couldn't resist. She followed the couple back to their room. A luxurious suite with separate bedroom.

Lonnie asked if she wanted something to drink. Kendra nodded, but before she said anything, Lonnie told her to sit down on couch. It was not an request, but a demand and Kendra obeyed.

Anthony excused himself for a moment and Lonnie poured two drinks. She handed Kendra one glass keeping the other for herself.

"A toast."

Lonnie lifted her glass while staring deep into Kendra's eyes.

"To new experiences."

Kendra raised her glass and took a sip. She watched Lonnie down the contents of her drink. Kendra followed suit. She wasn't ready for the easy burn of alcohol down her throat and she coughed. Her eyes watered a little and were blurry.

She laughed and apologized for not being able to handle her liquor. Lonnie laughed lightly, took Kendra's glass, and set on the table next to the couch. She then stood before Kendra, leaned down and kissed her. Kendra offered no resistance.

Lonnie pushed her back against the couch and began to undress. She straddled Kendra, not speaking, just staring into her hazel eyes. Kendra reached up to assist Lonnie who slapped Kendra's hands away.

"Sit there. Don't move until I say you can."

"Okay"

"And don't talk unless I tell you too."

Kendra nodded her head. What was going on? What should she do? She felt she should leave, but her curiosity got the best of her. She stayed on the couch, never taking her eyes off of Lonnie.

The seductive woman began to sway to unheard music, her hips swiveled, her hands touching her Victoria Secret covered breasts. They moved up her neck and to her hair, which she ruffled.

Shaking head, she laughed, turning around, she bent over, her ass in Kendra's face. Lonnie reached between her legs to rub her vagina through the silky panties that she wore, before smacking her ass. Kendra watched in amazement as this woman was putting on a slow seductive show.

Anthony came out from the bedroom. His tall frame wearing a silk robe, loosely tied at the waist. His hairy chest masked his strong pecs. He had a drink in his hands. And something else, Kendra wasn't quite sure what.

"Lonnie"

He said in a deep voice.

"Come"

Lonnie, stood straight up, walked towards Anthony and lowered her head, her eyes not making contact with his. He took her chin in his hand a raised her head up. They kissed for a moment and then he looked at Kendra. He didn't say a word, he just pointed and using his forefinger, gave her a silent demand to stand up.

Kendra complied but held his gaze. He leaned close to Lonnie and whispered something in her ear. She knelt down and opened his robe and took his cock into her mouth.

Anthony watched as Kendra looked on. She didn't know what to do. Should she remain standing? Should she sit down? Should she leave or should she join in? Kendra's pussy became very wet. She remained there, waiting for the next command.

Her hands folded in front of her. She wanted to do something. She wanted to join in, but somehow knew she must stay where she was until someone told her otherwise. So she stood there watching Lonnie's head moving back and forth, her hands reaching up and stroking his cock while she sucked him.

With a touch of his hand, Lonnie rose and turned towards Kendra.

"Come here."

Kendra slowly walked towards the now naked Anthony.

"Get on your knees"

Kendra got on her knees and reached for Anthony's engorged member. She received a smack on her hand. Kendra quickly pulled her hand back. She was about to argue when Lonnie told her.

"I didn't tell you to touch him"

"Okay" said Kendra.

"Yes Mistress Lonnie", said Lonnie firmly.

"Yes Mistress Lonnie."

Kendra learned quickly. She waited on her knees. Anthony's gorgeous cock dangling in front of her face. She wanted to touch it, to have it in her mouth. She wanted to make this man cum and feel his juice on her skin. But mostly, she wanted to please Mistress Lonnie.

"Good girl. Now you may touch it."

Kendra caught herself before she took his manhood into her mouth. The Mistress said touch it, not suck it. She reached up and began to stroked Anthony's cock. She didn't think it was possible, but he got bigger and harder than before. Kendra could feel her panties becoming soaked.

Lonnie took Kendra's head and pushed it into Anthony's midsection. She still didn't take his cock into her mouth yet, but she wanted too. Oh did she want too!

Lonnie positioned herself behind Kendra and was on her knees. She reached around Kendra and played with her breasts. She laid her body on her Kendra's back, rubbing her breasts on her.

She took Kendra by the hair and guided her mouth to Anthony's cock. Kendra needed no further encouragement as she greedily sucked and stroked him.

Anthony reached down and held her head as he gyrated back and forth, fucking her mouth and throat. Kendra gagged as Anthony's cock slid down her throat and back out again.

"We've got a choker Master" Lonnie said to Anthony.

"Move slut" she said to Kendra and added,

"Let me show you how to deep throat a cock"

Lonnie opened her mouth, relaxed her throat muscles and took Anthony's cock all the way. He grasped her by the hair, encouraging her with grunts and moans.

"Take it all the way. I'm going to cum down your throat"

He unleashed his load, moaning and telling her how good she was. Lonnie kept sucking and stroking until he told her to stop.

"See slut. That's how you suck a man off" she told Kendra as she wiped off her mouth. She then told Kendra to undress.

Kendra kicked off her sandals and removed her T-shirt, her bra, jeans and panties. She stood before the good looking couple completely naked. She tried to hide her breasts with her left arm as her right hand covered her vagina.

"Don't be shy slut. Drop your arms to your side and let us look at your naked body." Lonnie said.

Kendra did as she was told. She stood there, her head bowed, her eyes looking down. Lonnie walked over to her, grabbed her chin and lifted her head. She licked Kendra's face and whispered,

"We're going to make master hard again and then he's going to fuck you in the ass while you lick my pussy. Would you like that slut?"

Kendra nodded without speaking. Her nerves on edge. Excited and a little frightened at the same time. Lonnie, still in her bra and panties walked around Kendra.

She'd stop and lick her shoulder, smack her on the ass, squeeze a nipple and lick her neck. She watched Anthony watching her. She smacked Kendra on he ass again before grasping her by the crotch.

"Do you like what you see Master?" She asked.

"I'd like it more if you were both naked."

Lonnie immediately removed her underwear and stood next to Kendra. She waited for 'Master' to give the next command. He looked over each woman, walked around them both. A cane in his hand. He walked behind Kendra.

She stood there, frozen, unsure what to do. Lonnie just waited. Silent, patient. Anthony leaned into Kendra, sniffing her hair, softly kissing her neck. She tilted her head to the side, just slightly and received a smack on her ass.

Anthony told her not to move as he slid the cane between her legs. The round metal handle felt cold on her soaking wet pussy. The cold made her squirm just a little and she got another smack on her ass. Lonnie stood motionless except for a smile. She knew what Master was doing and new her turn was next.

Anthony slid the handle inside of Kendra. She let out a small gasp, but stayed as still as possible. He whispered in Lonnie's ear and she went into the bedroom and closed the door.

Anthony continued to rub against Kendra, his right hand sliding the cane in and out of her while his left hand held her breast. His thumb and forefinger gently pulling on her nipple.

"How does it feel?"

"Good."

"You will call us Master and Mistress. We are going to use your body for our sexual pleasure. You will obey our every command. If you fail to do so, you'll put your clothes back on and you will leave. Do you want to leave?"

"No Master"

"Good. Take my hand and follow me to the bedroom. Your mistress is waiting for you."

Kendra took Anthony's hand as he lead her to the master suite. He opened the door and there was Lonnie, waiting. Standing in high heals, black with laces all the way up her legs. She was wearing a prosthetic cock that was strapped to her body. She had a small leather flogger whip with many leather straps. She had a blindfold and handcuffs with her and two huge dildos and vibrators.

"Lie down"

Kendra laid her back down on the bed.

"I'm going to put these cuffs on you and strap you to the bedposts. I'm going to blindfold you and then I'm going to take the whip to your vagina."

"Tell me you want me to do that."

Kendra had never felt such a rush of excitement.

"I want you to tie me up, blindfold me and whip me." she said with more confidence that she expected herself.

"Master is going to fuck your ass. Tell him you want him too."

"Master, please fuck my ass."

They finished handcuffing her, put on the blindfold and Lonnie lightly hit her with the whip, just hard enough to bring pain, but not so hard to hurt. Kendra never knew how good it could feel.

Over and over the leather straps made contact with soft flesh. Kendra could feel the heat and she liked it. Anthony told her to stop and to climb on top of Kendra. Lonnie's own pussy juices were flowing as she climbed onto the bed and kissed Kendra.

Their mouths open, tongues dancing, the feeling was sensational. Kendra so wanted to touch Lonnie, Anthony, anybody!

Kendra moved and positioned herself just above Kendra's mouth. She reached down and removed the blindfold. Kendra opened her eyes to see Lonnie's waiting vagina. She lifted her head up and kissed her pussy.

Something she had never done and only recently realized she wanted to do. She stuck her tongue out to taste another woman's pussy for the first time. Kendra's hunger for Lonnie only increased as Lonnie let out moans of pleasure.

Anthony un cuffed Kendra's ankles first, letting her move and squirm underneath Lonnie. She raised her ass off the bed, almost begging for a touch, a tongue, anything inside her pussy.

Anthony climbed onto the bed and buried his face between Kendra's legs. She was so horny, she licked and sucked Lonnie's clit with such fervor. The more Anthony licked and kissed her nether regions, the more Kendra licked and kissed Lonnie.

Lonnie reached over and un cuffed Kendra's right hand, placing it on her breast. Kendra pinched and squeezed Lonnie's nipple. Lonnie knew she was close to cumming. She began to grind herself against Kendra's tongue and mouth. Her moans become louder and louder.

"Master, I'm so close. May I cum?" She asked Anthony.

"Can you hold?"

"If Master wishes, but I'd really like to cum"

Anthony was busy with his tongue on Kendra's pussy. Faster and faster he licked her. The faster he licked, the more Kendra lifted her ass off the bed. Trying herself to cum, she bounced up and down, doing anything to reach that final moment of explosion.

"Master, I can't hold out."

"Yes, Lonnie, you can cum. I want you to cum all over your sluts face. Make her drink you up. Let her make you cum."

Lonnie came almost immediately. She moaned louder than Kendra had ever heard. Guttural, deep, orgasmic. Kendra had made this woman cum, and she wanted to cum herself to cum so bad.

She reached down between her legs, rubbing her clit, only to have her hand slapped away. Lonnie had regained enough composure to take Kendra's hand and cuff it against the bed again. She climbed off and watched as Anthony continued to lick and suck Kendra.

She knew it was too late to ask if she could cum, so she didn't bother, she just let loose with her own guttural moan. She closed her eyes, pushed her head backwards and came like she had never cum before.

Lonnie un cuffed Kendra, told her to roll over and then climbed on the bed in front of her. Kendra didn't wait for a command, she just started licking Lonnie again.

Anthony raised Kendra's ass up and slide his cock in. Kendra moaned as his member penetrated her ass. She only had anal sex once before. It wasn't like this. This was something more. Something dirty, kinky, erotic and she loved it. Never before had she felt so full, so excited. This couple could do anything and she was going to let them.

Anthony grabbed Kendra's hips and pumped her ass harder and faster. Lonnie grabbed Kendra by the hair and pulled her face into her pussy and held her there as she had a second, even more intense orgasm.

Kendra could now concentrate on the ass pounding she was getting. She reached between her legs and rubbed her clit as Anthony continued to fuck her.

Lonnie got off the bed and put on the strap on dildo. Anthony removed his cock for Kendra's ass, slide underneath her and began to fuck her pussy. Lonnie then climbed on the bed and used the strap on dildo in Kendra's gaping ass.

Kendra had never been double penetrated before. She never used any toys when she was with her husband, he just wasn't that adventurous.

Kendra closed her eyes and let the couple fuck her. After a couple of efforts, the couple were in unison. His cock sliding in, while the dildo slid out and then back in again. The sensations were incredible.

Kendra could feel her whole body begin to quiver with the most powerful orgasm she had ever had. She couldn't hold herself up any longer and she cried out in ecstasy.

"Oh my God! I'm cumming. I'm cumming" she cried out.

Anthony wasted no time, he pumped furiously and then pulled out so his cum shot in the air and covered Kendra's ass. Lonnie removed the dildo, bent down and licked up the cum off of Kendra, spreading the rest over her ass.

She climbed off the bed and Kendra rolled over onto her back. Still breathing hard from her orgasm. Just the slightest touch on her vagina caused her to squirm.

"Please Mistress. I can't take anymore. It feels too good."

Lonnie looked at Anthony who was already putting his robe on. He nodded at her, letting her know this session was over. They would fuck together later. Lonnie went to the bathroom and grabbed a wet and warm washcloth.

"Lie still Kendra, I will clean you up."

"Thank you Mistress"

"Lonnie" she told Kendra.

Play time was over. They were back to just being two women. No more Mistress and submissive.

"Anthony and I thank you for sharing yourself with us. Maybe we'll see each other again sometime."

"Yes, I think I'd like that." Kendra replied.

She let Lonnie continue to wash her off before dressing and returning to her own room. Kendra felt weak, tired, sore and wonderful. She was beginning to enjoy these away games and was now looking forward to the next away tournament.

Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Baseball Mom Previous Part
Baseball Mom Series Info

Similar Stories

Office Wish, Gangbang Fantasy Leanne is transformed into the office fuck toy.in Group Sex
Jen's Chaperone Wife helps her best friend and husband get along better.in Erotic Couplings
Holiday Party My wife is seduced at a holiday party by a dominant man.in Loving Wives
The Lesson Learned Husband and wife meet a stranger on a business trip.in Loving Wives
My Best Friend's Hot Mom Young stud bangs MILF in all 3 holes during hot summer day. in Mature
More Stories