Baseballing

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sr71plt
sr71plt
3,026 Followers

He had one of Cruz's arms pinned painfully on his back as he worked his hard, energized cock inside Cruz's channel and began to stroke.

"Bond give it to you this good, does he?"

"No, Will," Cruz whimpered. "You're the best. Always were."

"It's not the length or the thickness, Cruz. It's the technique. The speed. Findin' the G-spot and keeping with it. Right?"

"Oh, shit, oh fuck, right, Will. I'm gonna come."

"Yes, you sure are."

Afterward, as they lay there calming their breathing, Cruz whispered, "It doesn't change anything, Will. You want me—ever again—you've got to get off the drugs."

"I know," Will murmured back.

"I've got a three-month tryout with the Norfolk Tide, Will. That's Triple A. From there, it's a chance in the majors with the Baltimore Orioles. I'm going to try it. If I come back, it will be because you've given up that drug."

"Fuck you," Will muttered. But when Cruz turned his face toward Will's, he saw that Will was crying.

* * * *

"I'm off it," Will said as soon as Cruz entered the Richmond apartment three months later. "And I've got a part-time job doing scouting reports across Virginia on high school and college players."

"I heard you passed the last two drug tests. Hadn't heard about the part-time job. You like it?"

"Well, you know. I guess I can't complain. They could have banned me from the sport altogether. I guess I should have known the career was winding down, with or without the Provigil. So, how about it? You coming back to the Flying Squirrels? I've missed you. Gone cold turkey on the sex too, hoping you'd come back to me."

"I haven't had any either, Will."

They fucked right there, on the couch in the living room, both of them in high heat, neither able to get enough of the other, Cruz seated, with Will crouched between his legs until Will pushed Cruz over his side and lifted one of the catcher's legs, pushed his own knee under Cruz's buttocks and took him in a side split.

"Wow," Cruz whispered afterward. "You're better without the drug."

"Am I? So, you coming back?"

"No, Will, I'm not coming back to Richmond. I've signed with the Tide—and they've included a tryout with the Orioles after the first season in my contract."

"Oh."

"But there's another clause in my contract, Will. They have an opening for a pitching coach. The job is yours if you want to move to Norfolk with me.

"So I'm still pitchin' . . ."

"And I'm still catchin'." Cruz finished the phrase.

"In that case," Will said as he reached over to the coffee table for another condom.

"No, Will. No condoms. Not anymore. Trust. This time we build on trust. And I want to feel you, skin on skin, nothing between us now. When you come I want to feel it deep inside me."

Will was shuddering as Cruz positioned himself over his lap and held Will's naked cock steady with his hand and lowered his channel on the ramrod. Both sighed and moaned and lips and tongue collided as Cruz began to rise and fall in rhythm to Will's upward thrusts.

sr71plt
sr71plt
3,026 Followers
12