Basement Fun

Story Info
A young woman gets tied up and fucked relentlessly.
1.8k words
3.96
62.6k
23
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Bunny42
Bunny42
4 Followers

Her hands and knees bit into the carpet as she waited inside the cage on all fours. She was not there against her will, it was all a game. It was a thrill for her to pretend that she had been kidnapped and taken to a madman's dungeon. Though the finished basement of her home was a far cry from the stale, concrete hole she liked to imagine herself in.

Layla heard the creak of heavy footsteps on the stairs and her heart quickened in anticipation. Soon he was standing beside the cage, looking down at her. She wiggled her butt.

"You're such a tease," he said as he knelt down. He reached through the bars and gripped her thong. He tugged her closer until she felt the cold metal of the bars on her bare cheeks. "Wait there," he commanded and she was happy to obey.

He went over to the wooden chest Layla kept at the foot of her bed. Adrian opened it, rummaged around for a moment before he pulled out a pink bullet vibrator.

At her side once more, he reached back into the cage and grabbed her panties. He moved it to the side. Layla heard the click when he pressed the button and the hum as it started up. He placed it on her clitoris. She moaned and moved back and forth on her knees to rub the bullet against herself. She felt the heat rise in her as her juices began to flow. Suddenly, he took it away and stood up. Adrian walked around to the front of the cage and opened the door. She crawled out eagerly. He got the collar off the top of the cage and latched it around her neck. He gave it a quick pull to make sure it was tight and secure.

Before she could stand, he bent down and scooped her up. He carried her over to her bed and tossed her down. The foam mattress and down comforter made for a soft landing. She laughed with the exhilaration of the fall. Without being asked, she reached her hands up behind her head. The purple sheets felt smooth and soft beneath her fingertips. Adrian grabbed her wrist and brought it closer to the bed post so he could tie it there with rope. He pulled tight.

"I don't want you to do any escaping now," he ginned and ran his fingers lightly down the flesh of her arm. His touch was so light, it sent a wave of tingles up her spine. He tied her other arm to the left post and then secured her feet by the ankles.

He smiled and caressed her inner thigh. She wanted to test the ropes for herself and tried pulling at them but they wouldn't give. She couldn't get away even if she wanted to.

Adrian went back over to the chest and this time he got out a ring gag. He placed it in her mouth and tied it behind her head.

"Wait, I nearly forgot something," he said and left her lying prone in order to go back to the chest once more. When he came back over to the bed, he had a pair of nipple clamps in his hands. The anticipation in her rose. Without further ado, Adrian got on the bed and straddled her. He grabbed hold of her corset top and pulled it down until her breasts tumbled out. Her pink nipples were already erect. He grinned and leaned over and put her right nipple in his mouth. He ran his tongue around it, nibbled, sucked, and pulled while he played with her left breast. Adrian squeezed it while he tugged at her nipple.

Layla felt herself become wet and she writhed with pleasure, pulling against her restraints. Each time she tilted her pelvis upwards she could feel his hard cock under his jeans. The feel of his erection against her pelvis aroused her further. She would have moaned if it were not for the gag in her mouth.

After awhile he sat back up and brought out the nipple clamps. He pinched each nipple and placed a clamp around it so that it was just tight enough that she could feel it, but that it didn't hurt. He gave the chain a gentle tug and the sharpness sent a wave of heat through her.

He unzipped his jeans and pulled down his boxers. His dick came out, fully erect and eight inches long. He pressed her breasts together and put his cock between them, rubbing it back and forth. Layla felt how stiff it was and her pussy became wetter just thinking about having it inside her.

Adrian removed his dick from his breaths and inched forward until it was right in her face. He grabbed it and forced it into her mouth until it hit the back of her throat. Though she choked and tears came to her eyes, she loved every minute of it and relished the taste of him. He grabbed her head and humped her face. When he pulled it out, saliva dangled from the tip. He jerked it over her face for awhile before sliding off her and going back to the chest.

He returned with another bullet, purple this time, 10 inch dildo, anal beads and some lube. Her eyes glittered with excitement but she pretended to pull against the ropes. Adrian pulled her thong down to her knees and turned the bullet on.

"I want to get you nice and wet," he said as he pressed it against her clitoris. The buzzing warmed her, she wanted more, she wanted to feel is dick inside her but she could not cry out for it because of the gag, and was totally at his mercy. He held the bullet there, driving her mad. Suddenly he stopped it and took it away. She would have groaned in frustration if she could have.

He leaned forward and put his face in her crotch. He licked her swollen clit up and down, adding his saliva to her own juices. She arched her back with pleasure as he licked and licked, up and down, round and round. She felt his fingers graze her inner thigh and the electric tingles it gave her. It felt so good when she felt his fingers force their way into the opening of her vagina. He curled them upwards and pressed them against her G-spot as he continued to lick at her clit. She felt her muscles clench around his hand as the pressure mounted. She knew if he kept it up, she would squirt any moment... and then he pulled his hand out and lifted his face.

"We can't have you cumming too soon, we're just getting started," he said. He grabbed his dick and started to rub it. He jerked it over her exposed pelvis before he shoved it in her mouth again. As he thrust it in and out, he reached back and tugged at the chain of her nipple clamps.

He took his cock out of her mouth and moved back down to her breasts. Adrian played with chain a bit before he un-clampped her nipples. He brought his mouth down to them. They were so sensitive now she could feel the light tickle of his breath on her flesh. He nibbled at her right nipple and reached over and pinched her left nipple and tugged at it. She felt the heat rise and flush her cheeks. She writhed and wriggled beneath him. Layla felt his hard cock press against her damp vagina.

Adrian got up and grabbed the bullet and the dildo. He thrust the dildo inside her, pushing it in and out, again and again. Her muscles clenched around it. He stopped for a moment only to lube up the anal beads. He popped them inside her one at a time. Layla felt the burn and the pleasure as each one stretched her anus. Adrian kept them inside her as he pushed the dildo back into her vagina. He turned on the bullet and ground it against her swollen clitoris in rhythm to each thrust of the dildo. Just as she thought she was going to cum again, he pulled it out and turned off the bullet.

He lightly kissed her inner thighs. Adrian got off her and loosened each of her ropes. As she was wondering why, he took hold of her and picked her up. Before she could make so much as a sound, he flipped her over and put her on her hands and knees. He tightened the ropes again and got behind her. She could feel his hard cock pressed against her ass and she could feel more juices flow with anticipation. He pressed the bullet into her clitoris and spread her legs with his knee. With one thrust, his hard dick was inside her. He pushed in until his pelvis was against her ass cheeks. She pushed back against him. She liked how he fucked her like a doll, but she didn't want him to be stuck doing all the work.

He slapped her ass and she felt the beads move around inside her. The sensation was so warm and lovely. He slapped her again, until she was sure her skin was red, but it felt good more than it actually hurt. He thrust in and out. Adrian leaned over her, driving himself deeper into her and grabbed the back of her collar. He used it like reigns to steady himself and keep his balance as he pounded into her.

She felt the pressure begin to build. The tingling increased with the warmth of each thrust. The combination of having both his dick inside her vagina and the beads in her ass was like heaven. The sensation intensified until she could take no more. She moaned against her gag and pushed back against his dick. Her whole body shook with pleasure and release as she orgasmed. After she finished, he pulled out of her and loosened her ropes again so that he could flip her back over onto her back. She was exhausted now and her breathing was shallow, but she was more than satisfied.

He brought his erect penis to her face and undid her gag. "Now suck it," he commanded. She smiled and leaned over. She was more than happy to please him after he did such a good job of taking care of her. Layla took him into her mouth and began to suck hungrily. She could taste herself on him mixed with the salt of pre-cum. She wrapped her tongue around the tip and licked it like a loli-pop. She kept going at as he moaned with pleasure. He wrapped his fingers in her hair and pushed her face into him. He popped himself out of her mouth. Adrian smiled down at her as he started to jerk himself off. He pulled on himself fast and hard until he came all over her face. His jizz was hot and sticky and she licked her lips, already horny thinking about next time.

The end

Bunny42
Bunny42
4 Followers