Basement Sluts Vol. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Shawn started dragging his big balls along her nipple and areola. Then tracing from the bottom of her nipple to the top of her breast with his balls. Smacking her right breast with his heavy balls and then his cock.

"Oooooh. Beat my breasts with your big dick," moaned Casey. She didn't have to tell Shawn twice. He took his massive dick in his hands and started poking her huge pale breasts with it. Moving his massive cockhead against her nipples and the rings. Then he started smacking her massive titties with his dick. Watching them ripple from his cockslapping and seeing her enjoying it.

"Ooooh yesss. That feels sooo good," moaned Casey as Shawn moved his giant dick all over her equally giant breasts. Loving the feel of her soft pale flesh against his hard dick.

Casey cup both of her breasts as best as she could and held them out for Shawn to slide his cock between them. Shawn put his massive hard cock between them as Casey wrap them around and started bouncing them up and down his dick. Shawn also started thrusting his cock between her titties. His balls bouncing off the bottoms of her breasts as her cleavage made his entire cock disappear.

Josh was loving the action as he got close ups of Casey releasing sweat from her body and Shawn equally sweating hard as he pounds away at her mammoth breasts.

After a few minutes of tit fucking, Shawn sat back on the couch with his cock still hard and throbbing and Casey pulled down her black spider thong, revealing her black bushy pussy. She climbed on top of Shawn's dick, slowly inserting inch by inch inside.

"Ooooh fuck. So big. It hurts," cried Casey as she sat down hard and deep on his big dick. Shawn held Casey by her hips and started moving her up and down his cock. Her giant pale breasts bouncing and swaying against Shawn's chest as he bounced her harder and faster on his dick.

"Ugggghhhhh yeeeeeah. Harder. Faster. Deeeeeeper!" Cried Casey, feeling his massive dick nearly stretch her pussy to the limits. Then Shawn grabs her ass and started lifting her up and down on his dick. Her breasts smacking against his face and neck while pounding her pussy faster and deeper. Feeling her tight pussy wrap around his big dick and nearly swallowing it whole.

Josh zoomed up on Casey's bouncing titties as they smash Shawn's head and arms. He even wanted to release his cock and fuck Casey next.

Shawn quickly snatches one of Casey's sweaty tits into his mouth and started sucking on it. Playing with the ring on her nipple with his tongue while some of her tit rest in his mouth. His hands grab the other tit and start to squeeze and knead it. Pinching and pulling the nipple by the ring.

"Hmmmm. I love your titties. So nice and soft," moaned Shawn in between sucking her titties. While he sucked one, he would squeeze and knead the other with both hands. Shawn would suck her breasts for a good 10 minutes while sometimes stopping his dick from thrusting in her pussy. Both of her breasts were covered in sweat and saliva from the base up. Casey had multiple orgasms just from Shawn's devouring her huge breasts and nipples.

Shawn then lays Casey down on the floor and bend her legs all the way back to her head and stuff his cock in and out of her pussy. Her head was trap between her giant sweaty breasts as her knees and legs stretch beyond her head. Shawn held her by the ankles as he plows his huge cock deeper and harder inside her wet pussy.

"Uuugggghhhhh I'm CUMMMING. I'M CUMMMING!!" Cried Casey as she came on Shawn's monstrous dick still thrusting away at her pussy.

Shawn spread his legs across the floor and held her still by her ankles as his cock rested inside her cummy pussy. Moving his dick around insider her pussy. Then he resumed thrusting harder and harder. Deeper and deeper inside her pussy. Feeling her bush tickling his stomach as he is balls deep within her cunt.

After a few more long and powerful thrusts, Shawn release her ankles and turns Casey over on her stomach and preceded to fuck her doggie style. Her sweaty massive tits were flopping and flapping against one another and her chest.

Josh zoomed in on her breasts literally beating her chest like drums. He couldn't hold his horniness back any longer so he pulled out his hard cock and started jerking it at her sweat glistering face as she was in pain from Shawn's huge dick forcing it's way through her soak cunt.

Shawn stuffs her wet pussy with his entire dick as he continued to pound her pussy harder and faster. Casey gave away a few more orgasms and came to Shawn's pounding. Finally Shawn's monster was ready to explode and just in time too, as Josh was ready to blow his hot load on Casey's face.

Shawn pulled his huge hard wet dick out and turns Casey around so her face is beneath his cock and started jerking a large amount of cum onto her face and more on her enormous 36FF cups and nipples. Josh also blasted her face with a trail of hot cum getting in her black short hair and completely covering her face along with Shawn's cum.

As Casey started to lick what she could close to her lips, Josh moved the cam to her face and just slowly showed off her sweaty, gooey breasts and her sore red pussy as Basement Sluts Vol. 4 ends with the slight of her black socks.

12