Basement Sluts Vol. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Shawn let one of his fingers brush against her wet cunt. He brought it up to his mouth and tasted her sweet juice.

"Mmmm. Your love juices taste sweet. I think I might have me a full glass this time," said Shawn.

Jennifer positioned herself on her back and spread her legs bald-eagle style for Shawn. Her clitoris was large and hanging down her pussy drenched in her cum.

Shawn buried his face in her luscious snatch. Shawn used his hands to open her cunt and started to lick furiously up and down letting her juices soak his tongue and travel down his throat.

"AAAHHH! Oh God! Eat me Shawn. MMMMM!" cried Jennifer as she began to hump her pelvis against Shawn's face.

Shawn licked every inch of Love's sweet pussy circling the clitoris with his tongue and then licking at it furiously. His fingers plunged in and out of her wet cunt while he licked and sucked her clit.

Jen was trashing her head wildly on the bed. She closed her legs around Shawn squeezing his head between her thighs tightly.

Shawn took his hands from behind her legs and wrapped them around Love's pale thighs and began to push his tongue in and out of her pussy like a small cock.

Josh zoomed in on Love's face as expressions of pleasure crossed her face and loud moans escaped her lips.

"Oh yeah! Eat me Shawn. Suck my pussy. Ohhhh!" Love continued to cry.

Shawn devoured her glistening pussy for another five minutes and rose up from behind her legs to leave her on the breaking point of cumming.

"I think your sweet puss is ready for this fat cock," announced Shawn stroking his still wet huge dong.

Shawn kept Jen's legs far apart and rubbed his swollen cockhead against her clit. He slowly shoved his meaty cock between her juicy pussy walls.

Josh was filming every painful and pleasured _expression on Jen's face as the huge black cock entered her pussy. With a few powerful thrusts, Shawn managed to get 8 1/2 inches between her tight cunt. The juices were already flowing out between her walls.

"That's it Shawn. Fuck Jennifer Love Hewitt. Every male's fantasy to fuck this gorgeous, natural busty celebrity. Join the likes of Carson Daly and that dude from "That's 70's show" and fuck the shit out of her," urged Josh.

Shawn thrust his massive cock hard and deep inside Love's cunt making her scream in pain and pleasure at the same time. He grasped her ankles and held her legs apart further ramming his cock faster in her. Love's screams could surely be heard throughout the entire third floor they were on.

Sweat glistened down Shawn's face and upper torso as he let her ankles go. He watched Love's big titties mindlessly as they flopped and wobbled all over her chest glistening in sweat and saliva.

"OHHHH FUCK! YOU'RE FUCKING COCK! AHHH OHHH GOD!" cried Love feeling her tight pussy being stretched to the limits by Shawn's drilling monster.

Shawn bent his head down and seized one of Love's juicy milky-white breasts and sucked the whole thing between his starving lips. The other big tit just flopped about smacking the side of Shawn's face wildly. That really got Shawn pumping as he pounded her pussy furiously with ruthless abandon splitting her drenched cunt to the breaking point.

Jennifer wrapped her legs around Shawn as his thrusting got more intense. The heels of her bare feet bounced off Shawn's jiggling ass. She could feel Shawn's huge balls wildly beating her ass like bongos. Love never felt a huge horse cock like Shawn's between her legs before. The intensely was nearly draining Love completely of her strength.

Her pelvis smashed against him viciously. Her pale thighs became red and trembled from Shawn's thrusting. Her face was completely flushed out and her heavy breathing and loud moans could be heard throughout the room. An orgasm shot through Love's body as Shawn pressed his sweaty body against hers now. Her big sweaty breasts slid up and down his wet chest. The heat they were giving off was about to make Josh blow his load and he did.

"Oh fuck!" moaned Josh feeling his boxers being soaked by his own cum.

Shawn rolled Jennifer over on top of him not letting his huge prick slip out of her soaked snatch. He took hold of her ass and started bouncing her up and down.

Love started to move up and down with his thrusts placing her hands on his chest and bouncing her ass up and down his thighs. Her full breasts bounced wildly on her chest and Shawn just loved the view of Love's sweaty body pouncing on his big dick.

"AHHHH! OH YESSSS! OHHHH! I'M GOING TO CUM!" Love shouted as her face, dripped in sweat, expressed ecstasy. "FUCK ME SHAWN! FUCK MEEEEE!

Josh was totally blown away by Jennifer's sexual and aggressive side. He captured her riding high on Shawn's rocket and her breasts just beating against each other like giant ping-pong balls.

Jennifer's body started to shake and took a few more orgasms before she finally came long and hard all over Shawn's huge cock and balls.

Shawn tightly held on to Love's ass cheeks as his orgasms spread throughout his body. A rush of cum flowed from his huge balls through his shaft and out his pee-hole blasting enormous steams of cum deep within her already gooey pussy soaking both of their privates.

Shawn and Jennifer's breathing started to go back to normal, and Love rested her sweaty body against Shawn's. Love was knocked out.

"You might have to take Jessica, man. I think Love actually wore me out," said Shawn slowly lifting Love off himself and laying her down on the bed.

"With pleasure," said Josh with a huge grin.

Shawn got dressed and helped Josh pack up the equipment before leaving Love's room and sneaking over, just two doors down, to the room of the famous newlywed star, Jessica Simpson.

***

Josh and Shawn quietly knocked on Mrs. Simpson's door. No answer. It appears that Jessica had gone to bed early. That wasn't going to stop Josh and Shawn from achieving their goal. The door was locked but lucky Josh had a master key to get into everyone's room.

Josh slowly inserts the key inside the keyhole and turns the knob. The lights were off indicating that Jessica was indeed asleep. And also she was snoring real loud.

"Damn. That girl snores like a dragon," commented Shawn.

"No for long. Set up the equipment. I have a way to get Jessica to fuck me without even knowing it," said Josh grinning.

"Well I hope her husband doesn't find out what we're doing to his wife," said Shawn.

"That dude from 98 diseases? He's one lucky bastard and I'm about to become the second luckiest bastard," said Josh. "I just have to think of a way to seduce Jessica?"

"Why not just blindfold her?" asked Shawn.

"Because. All the girls on our show usually fuck us willingly or for money. Jessica doesn't want to fuck us willing and she doesn't need our money."

"I think I would have other reasons to fuck one of your guys?" answered Jessica.

"Oh shit! Am I dreaming?" said a shocked and confused Shawn.

"She just woke up saying she would fuck one of us? Must be a dream," said Josh.

"Nope. No dream. I've been looking for a reason to get back at Nick for fucking my little sister Ashley last month. I think you two guys can help me do that? I'm not dumb all the time. I know a good plan when I see one," Jessica answered.

"Really? He fucked your sister?" said Josh confused. "Why on earth would he want to do that when he has you?"

"He doesn't know I know that he fucked her. My sister is a slut and would do anything to become famous like me. And fucking my husband just became number one on her list. I would say it's payback time for Nick," Jessica explained. "But I don't want my marriage to end neither. The last thing my career needs to a failing marriage, so you guys are going to fuck me blindfolded for your show."

"Excellent," agreed Josh.

Jessica reached into her draw and pulled out her blindfold.

"Get ready boys," Jessica urged as she put the blindfold across her eyes.

"This is it. I'm going to enjoy this," said a happy Josh.

Jessica lied in bed and Josh walked over to stand right in her pretty face.

"I hope your cock is big. The bigger, the better. Nick would be jealous if some other white boy had a bigger cock then him," said Jessica with a smirk.

"Don't worry Jessica. You won't be disappointed," replied Josh.

Josh quickly got undressed and his big hard cock was leveled at Jessica's face.

Jessica took his big dick in her hands and started stroking it. Running her thumb over his cockhead repeatedly.

"Wow. You do have a pretty big dick. Better then Nick's by 2 inches."

"I'm glad you like," responded Josh as chills circulated through his body from Jessica's touch.

Josh pushed his swollen cockhead against Jessica's lips. Small moans escaped her mouth as she willingly engulfed his cockhead.

Jessica slowly sucked his cock and moved her tongue around it. She turned her tongue into a dart and thrusted in and out of Josh's pee-hole.

"OH God! That feels great. Having Jessica Simpson sucking your cock is what every guy needs to feel," moaned Josh.

A tingling sensation rushed through his white body as Jessica started to suck more and more of his cock down her moist throat.

Josh held Jessica's head and ran his fingers through her golden locks. He started to help her bob up and down on his cock.

Shawn zoomed in on Jessica's delicious mouth, sucking and slurping his best friend's cock. She has nearly taken his entire dick down her throat. Josh could feel his cockhead invading her throat as Jessica didn't stop for a breather to engulf his whole cock. Jessica had a face full of pubic hairs as she deep throated Josh. Josh's balls were bouncing off her chin as he started matching her bobbing with his own thrusting.

"Fuck her mouth, dude. That's what she needs - a nice big juicy dick to help her vocals out. Let her sing on your cock," teased Shawn feeling his own giant cock growing rapidly in his pants.

"Ohhh yeaaaah!" moaned Josh. "I'm going to make sure this little bitch doesn't sing again."

Josh started thrusting harder and harder down Jessica's throat. Deep moans and mumbling could be heard coming from Jessica. Saliva poured out of her mouth and down her chin like a river. Josh pulled his big wet cock out and started slapping Jessica's gorgeous face with it. Rubbing his cock all over her face, Jessica was just moving her face along with his cock.

"Oh yeah, baby! Perhaps this will help you get rid of all those bad pimples you used to have," teased Josh as he rubbed his swollen cockhead against her cheeks. He smeared pre-cum over parts of her face.

"Oh, I love your dick," moaned Jessica.

Jessica pulled down her bed sheets and revealed her white see-thru nightgown. Her huge breasts were sticking straight up with no support from a bra.

Josh's cock got harder as his eyes saw the delicious sight of her amazing breasts.

Shawn got a close up of Jessica's breasts as they rose and fell with her breathing.

Josh started unbuttoning her nightgown while she inserted his cock back into her warm mouth sucking Josh's big dick with ruthless abandon.

"Oh God, she's going to make me cum!" moaned Josh continuing to unbutton Jessica's gown.

He unbuttoned her gown to her stomach and pulled the sides away to free her enormous tits.

"Oh Man! I thought I would never see Jessica Simpson's titties," said Shawn zooming in on them.

Her nipples were small and pink, centered in the middle of both oversized breasts. Josh's hands immediately cupped her big breasts from the bottoms. He squeezed the famous newlywed's breasts. He had now become the second man alive to feel Jessica's boobs.


"These things feel fantastic and they're all natural too, Shawn. Come get a feel," Josh said while jiggling Jessica's huge titties on her chest.

Jessica was moaning loud around Josh's cock as both Shawn and Josh felt up her breasts.

They both took a breast in their hands and stretched the nipple from it. They jiggled her breasts by their nipples and watched the rippling effects. Shawn zoomed in on Jessica's breasts being jiggled around on her chest.

"Can't wait to taste these," said Josh as he pulled his cock out of Jessica's mouth.

Josh grabbed the rest of Jessica's gown and pulled it down off her body leaving her torso naked and her lying in her socks and white cotton panties.

"Damn she's so hot," moaned Josh as he continued to knead both her giant jugs in his hands.

"Look inside her drawer and see what size bra she wears, Shawn."

Shawn continued to video tape Josh's tit play while using one hand to search in her drawer. He found one of her bras and read the tag.

"38DD."

"Just like I thought," said Josh as he bent his head down and took one of her DD's between his lips and sucked on it whole.

His tongue slithered around the nipple and licked the small areolas. He sucked on Jessica's fat tit like he never sucked a tit before. It's not every day you get to suck a famous singer/actress's tits. Josh was going to make the best of it. He crammed as much of her breasts into his mouth as possible still kneading and squeezing her big titties like he was trying to pop them out of her chest and into his mouth.

He pushed both huge boobs together and lashed out at her rock-hard nipples. He then took both buds between his lips and sucked on them hard using his teeth to nibble and chew on them.

Jessica was moaning and groaning and Shawn captured her facial expressions on cam.

"I think you got her soaking wet, man," said Shawn zooming in on a huge wet spot in front of Jessica's panties.

Josh gave Jessica's huge tits one last munching before kissing down her stomach. His hands never left her tits as he made his way down to her crotch. He could smell her pussy aroma and couldn't wait to dive in.

He let go of her breasts finally after some long hard squeezes and brought them to her panties. He pulled down her panties revealing a bald and moist cunt. Josh pressed his nose into her pussy to smell her juices up close. He then started to lick her pussy walls and move his tongue up and down the center of her drenching snatch.

"OOHHHH!" moaned Jessica as she was tossing and turning in the bed.

Jessica's legs were wrapped around Josh's head as he munched away at her pussy.

"Make Jessica sing a high note," teased Shawn.

Josh licked her cunt rapidly swirling his tongue over her clitoris and sucking it between his lips. Jessica definitely was singing some high notes while Josh devoured her crotch. He was like a mad dog sucking and biting every inch of Jessica's pussy.

Josh didn't want Jessica cumming just yet. He lifted his head from her crotch and kneeled between her legs. He spread her legs across the bed nearly reaching each end of the bed with her legs. He started to beat his big hard cock against her pussy rubbing his cock up and down her pussy entrance. It was almost too much for Jessica to take.

"OOHHH! Stick it in me. I want to feel your big dick plunging my cunt," Jessica moaned as she used two fingers to rub the outside of her pussy.

Josh didn't hesitate and plugged her pussy up with his thick cock shoving his entire shaft deep into her womb.

"OOHHHH YESSS!!" cried Jessica as Josh started to rock her body up and down.

"Ladies and gentlemen, Josh is the second man ever to fuck Jessica Simpson. Make her sing Josh. Make her sing," urged Shawn.

Josh pressed his body against Jessica's as he rammed his cock in and out of her cunt. Her large breasts were slipping and sliding up Josh's chest wildly.

"Oh God! I can't believe I'm fucking Jessica Simpson. OHHH!" moaned Josh as he thrust faster and harder between Jessica's cunt walls.

Jessica wrapped her arms and legs around Josh holding him tight, digging her nails into his back and moaning loud in his ears.

"AHHH! She's still so tight. Nick hasn't been fucking this pussy hard enough," moaned Josh.

He dove his head between her breasts and started sucking on them licking and sucking every inch of her huge melons as they flopped up and down against his face.

"Do her doggie-style man?" urged Shawn as he pulled his own cock out and started stroking.

Josh switched positions with Jessica and had her on all fours. He grabbed her huge swinging breasts underneath her while ramming her cunt hard.

"Oh YEAH! FUCK ME! HARDER YOU BIG DICK BASTARD!" hollered Jessica as her body was producing sweat all over.

Josh played with her big titties while thrusting his cock deeper and deeper inside her snatch. He could feel her juices starting to flow down his cock and balls.

Jessica moved one hand between her legs and started to rub her clitoris in circular motions. She could feel Josh's thrusting getting faster and harder. Her pussy had tightened its grip around his cock. Orgasms spawn through Jessica's body. She buried her face into the bed biting and tugging at the sheets hard.

"I'm going to cum!" Jessica moaned.

Josh started thrusting slower and slower. He took his hands off her tits and placed them on her hips. He stopped his thrusting and kept his cock rested inside her warm and damp pussy. Her cum started pouring out in mass. Jessica started to resume the thrusting herself by pushing her ass back against Josh's crotch.

Josh started moaning and knew he was ready to cum next. He resumed his thrusting to match Jessica's. He reached his climax and pulled out of her pussy.

Jessica turned around facing him with his cock above her face. She rips off the blindfold as Josh gave his cock a few jerks before he finally came all over her sweet and innocent face. Huge blobs of his cum spurted on Jessica's nose, eyes, and mouth.

Jessica opened her mouth, and Josh stuck his cum-spraying cock inside, letting her swallow the rest of his hot stream.

"Here, Josh, take the camera. I need to get a load off myself," urged Shawn.

Josh got over of the bed and took the camera.

Shawn immediately stripped off his jeans and boxers and pulled Jessica over the edge of the bed by her ankles. He rubbed his huge black cock against her cum-covered pussy. He slowly eased his cock inside Jessica and started thrusting hard, trying to fit his entire giant inside her.

Josh was filming Jessica's painful expressions appearing on her face. She has never had a huge black cock inside her before. Her screams could probably be heard through the entire hotel.

Shawn pounded her cunt like a jackhammer, thrusting non-stop in and out of her. He cupped both her huge balloons and feasted on them, licking and sucking the salt of her breasts before sucking on her nipples.

"AHHHHHH! OOHHHHH! SO FUCKING HUGE! YOU'RE GOING TO RIP MY PUSSY APART!" yelled Jessica, feeling her pussy being separated painfully.

Jessica started to cum again. Josh's cum has never been wiped off her face. Shawn avoided kissing her and just sucked on her huge titties, stuffing as much as possible between his large lips.

After Jessica finished cumming, Shawn switched positions and had Jessica on top of him, bouncing her on his huge dick.

Josh zoomed in on Jessica's enormous breasts flopping up and down on her chest, slapping against each other, making thunderous noises.

Jessica gripped Shawn's chest with her nails and bounced herself up and down on his enormous cock.

"AAHHHHH! AGGGGHHHHH FUCK! YOU'RE TOO FUCKING BIG!" shouted Jessica as Shawn's entire cock was stuffed between her pussy walls.

Shawn couldn't take the sight of her big tits bouncing any longer and pushed her onto the bed. He straddled her chest and wrapped her tits around his cock. He held her breasts together and started thrusting through her cleavage. His thighs bounced off the bottoms of her enormous jugs.

Josh's cock was back hardened. He didn't bother to get dressed and decided to just film Shawn fucking Jessica in the nude. He started stroking his cock swiftly.