Basement Sluts Vol. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Shawn tit-fucked Jessica for a few more minutes before his cock exploded all over her tits and face. Huge blobs landed in front of her face, mixing with the already hardened cum from Josh. Her cleavage became a sticky river of cum as Shawn emptied the rest between her soft melons.

Josh got next to Jessica and aimed his cockhead directly in her face. He let out another huge load of cum on her face. He jerked his cock a few more times and let some spray down on her tits. He zoomed the cam in on Jessica's cum drenched face. Her face was completely soaked in Shawn and Josh's cum. Not even her eyes were cum free.

"Ahhh man! That felt good," said Josh.

"Hey Jessica. I decided to come and see you after all," said Nick her husband as he entered the room to find Shawn and Josh beating their dicks over her face and chest.

"WHAT THE FUCK!" Nick shouted.

"Nick!" shouted Jessica in horror.

"What's going on here?" Nick asked confused.

"It's not what you think?" Jessica tried to explain to him.

"Hey! I know you guys! You guys are awesome. I love your shows. I try and watch them every time I can. Man. I really learned a lot from watching your videos. I never thought I would be standing here, watching the two greatest guys on earth ejaculating over my wife's face. Mind if I join?"

Jessica, Josh, and Shawn were surprised by his reaction to their 3some.

"You're not mad honey?" Jessica asked looking like a bandage mommy with white cum covering her face.

"No honey and I came to tell you that I fucked your sister but I was drunk honey. I'm really sorry. And if this video was away to get back at me. Then it worked. I'm horny as fuck and I want to fuck my wife," Nick responded.

"Oh Nick. Come join the fun," Jessica said with a smile and cum flowing from out her mouth.

"Great! We would love to have your join us," said Josh. "More ratings and you could re-act your honeymoon with Jess and show the world what you guys are doing behind closed doors."

Nick got undressed and revealed his big dick. He started jerking his cock over Jessica's face just like Shawn and Josh. Soon all three ejaculated all over Jessica's face and her big tits.

Josh turned the camera off, ending the special celebrity episode of Basement Sluts, but his fun was not over yet. He went and got Jennifer out of bed and returned to Jessica's room where Shawn and Nick were double penetrating her. The five of them started an orgy that didn't end until the sun came up.