Basement Treasures

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What? What are you saying Matty?" She swallowed the last of her Scotch and sat the glass on the table. I tilted the bottle and refilled both our glasses. After putting the bottle on the counter, I pulled the box to me and lifted the lid.

"I was almost finished cleaning in the basement when I pulled some boxes out of a storage area under the stairs. I almost missed it, but realized their was a compartment behind them. It's a large trunk that's still downstairs but here's some of the things I found." I reached in and handed her a red bra and panty set. She took them with an incredulous look on her face and I pulled out another set and handed those to her as well. As she looked them over, I pulled out the notebook and opened it up to a page I had marked. Reading aloud, "I pulled the panties onto my body and felt the electricity they created in my senses."

I went on to tell her the highlights of my previous evening, detailing all the notebooks and telling her about all the underwear I found and the pictures in the books. I told her the timeline and that mom had been involved all those years we were growing up. And then I told her that he had found a new friend after mom had died. I couldn't look at her as I talked so I stared at the floor. "All these years Melissa. I can't believe any of this but it's all true."

I could see her eyes lock on to mine, "I know Matty. I'm 'M'". She put the glass to her lips and drank.

I stared at her not comprehending what she had said. Finally, the light shined in my head. "You're 'M'? Oh my God! I don't understand how you could ..." as I trailed off.

"Matty. Listen to me. It all started about a year after mom died and dad became depressed. I finally got him to open to me and tell me the problem. I told him I would like to help him any way I could. And as you read last night, one thing led to another through the years."

"How did you find out Melissa? I can't believe he just came out and told you he like to wear women's lingerie!"

I refilled our glasses with the Scotch dad had left over the sink.

Melissa took a drink and continued, "He couldn't say the words so he just unbuttoned his shirt. Can you imagine my surprise when he pulled open his shirt and he was wearing a bra? I can still remember the white lace he wore that day, even after all these years."

"Just like that? He just showed you he was wearing a bra?"

Melissa put her glass to her lips and poured the rest of the drink down her throat. She blinked as she felt the heat of the drink fill her stomach. She shifted in the chair, uncrossing and crossing her legs, her skirt riding up her thigh. She tapped the glass with her right index finger and I filled her glass for a fourth time.

"Yes. I think it was easier for him than to say it out loud to me. Over the next couple hours he proceeded to tell me he had been dressing for years. I guess you know that since you read his logs." I nodded and she continued. "Madeline (our mom) had grown accustomed to it over the years and began to help him dress and buy things for him. Dad was missing her attentions greatly and this was causing his depression. I told him I would do my best to take mom's place."

I was shaking my head as I listened to Melissa's story. I stood leaning against the counter as she spoke to me. I was amazed that this could have been happening for all my lifetime and I never had a clue. And then to think that Melissa had kept this secret for the past 14 years. "Melissa, this is just amazing to hear."

She smiled and I realized both our glasses were once again empty. I filled my glass then leaned forward and tipped the last of the bottle into her glass. Melissa lifted her glass, "What's amazing Matty? That dad wore women's underwear, that I helped him with his fetish, or that you jacked off last night reading his logs?"

I damned near choked on the Scotch as she asked. Even with the 80 proof Scotch warming my body, I could feel my face flush at her question. "Why do you think I jacked off last night?"

"Because I can see your erection right now!"

I looked down and the bulge in my pants was obvious and I hadn't even realized. Instinctively, I shifted my body but I'd already been caught. Caught by my sister!

"It's okay Matty. I really do understand after all these years with dad."

Melissa uncrossed her legs and stood. Three feet of linoleum separated us. "Would you like to put on a bra Matty?"

"Melissa! No! I can't believe you asked that!"

Her eyes locked on mine, Melissa unbuttoned her blouse and stood in front of me wearing a black lace bra. Her hands caressed her 38D cupped breasts. "Are you sure?"

I lifted my glass to my lips but it was already empty. I was now very aware of the erection in my jeans. My eyes drifted to Melissa's incredible breasts encased in black lace. She stepped forward and picked up one of the bras that I had laid on the counter at the outset of our conversation. It was a simple light blue bra. It was a start. Melissa pulled my t-shirt over my head. I merely watched her, not able to say a word. That done, she held the bra out and I slipped my arms into it. She moved even closer as she reached around me and hooked the bra. Our faces were inches apart, I could feel her breathing and she could feel mine.

Melissa held her place for seconds before backing away. "Turn around and see for yourself in the window." It was dark outside and my reflection was very clear.

After a few beats, I could see Melissa's hands cupping the bra in the reflection. Her lips were nearly touching my ear, "You need stuffing but you look Hot!" Her body was pressed against my backside, my erection grinding into the counter. Her breath was hot on my skin as her hands slipped under the bra cups and her fingers played with my nipples. I could feel her pelvis grinding into my ass as she pressed harder against me. I felt her teeth nibbling on my ear. By now, her fingers were pinching my nipples turning me on like I'd never before felt.

My cock was throbbing and before I realized, I felt it explode in my pants. "Oh God Melissa!" I could feel my cum splashing against my boxers. A second and third jet of my cum shot from my cock. Melissa held her body against me, not letting me go from this moment. Before she backed away, i could feel my warm cream running down my thighs. "Damn! I'm a mess! Why did you do that?"

"Because you wanted me to do it!" She slipped her hands from the bra and began buttoning her blouse.

"Now that the secret is in the open, let's go have a look at dad's trunk. You might want to bring another bottle though I think we've both had enough!" Melissa was just a bit wobbly on her heels as she walked towards the stairs down to the basement. I made a stop in the bathroom and stripped off my pants and boxers. I dried my cum-covered legs with a towel and pulled my jeans back on, leaving the boxers on the floor. I found a half bottle of Scotch and brought our two glasses filled with ice cubes to the basement.

Melissa was bending over the trunk looking through the undies dad had left behind for us. "I bought most of these things for him. He had definite styles that he enjoyed." She held up a pair of black boyshorts and commented, "I bet you would look very good in these Matty."

"You're crazy Melissa. The bra upstairs was one thing, but this is totally different." I poured Scotch in our glasses and handed one to Melissa.

"For me Matty? I miss seeing a sexy man in shorts like these!" She pulled down the side zipper on her skirt and it slid to the floor. She quickly stepped out of the skirt and stood in her stockings and thong. My eyes dropped to her sex, visible just below the cut of her blouse. The fabric was sheer and could see the outline of her pubes. Melissa sipped her Scotch as she stood there daring me to take the shorts from her.

I blinked first. I took the boyshorts from her hand and walked towards the dark end of the basement without saying a word. I had taken three steps when I felt something hit me in the back. "Those are a matching set. Put them on and I'll snap you." I bent over and picked them up then continued towards the darkened corner. I had thought about this last night, especially when I was jacking off but I really didn't think Melissa would offer or I would suggest it. And now the moment was here.

A couple minutes later, I returned to find her sitting on the folding bed flipping through one of the notebooks. She had removed her blouse and was now in her bra, thong and stockings. I was both terribly aroused and terribly embarrassed as I walked into the low light where she sat. Melissa sat on the edge of the bed to get her first look at me. Surprisingly the shorts fit my body pretty well though my erect cock was pressing firmly against the thin fabric and threatening to burst through the waistband. I thought to hook the bra in front of me then slid it around my chest. It was in place but the cups sagged just a bit. Her smile lit the room. "You look fantastic Matty!" She had rolled up a couple pairs of panties and handed them to me as she stood. "Put these in the cups, they will make you look a little more 'right'."

A couple feet of concrete separated brother and sister, both of us in panties and bra. Melissa reached behind and unhooked her bra and let it slide off her shoulders. Her enhanced breasts were a perfect 38D. They danced in front of me, her skin absent tan lines. Large nipples centered large, dark areolas. "Dad bought these for me. He said mom and large breasts and he missed them when we played. Do you like them Matty?"

I nodded I did, but couldn't say a word. While she had my attention on her breasts, she reached down and rolled the thong off her hips and gravity took them to the floor. My eyes traced down my sisters body from her breasts, over her firm belly and down to her pussy. Other than the stockings, Melissa stood nude before me as if we were standing in the kitchen. I stepped forward and put my right hand to her left breast. I felt the firmness in my grasp and rubbed my thumb over her hard nipple. Melissa moved her right hand over my cock and began to rub it through the thin fabric. I was already oozing precum and she was now rubbing it the length. I leaned forward and pressed my lips to hers. We kissed for the first time as lovers, not as siblings. Her tongue pressed past my lips and played with mine. Her hand slipped inside the boyshorts and I felt her long fingers on my cock for the first time. "Oh Matty, I think you're even bigger than dad!" I lowered my lips to her left nipple and suckled it as if it were the sweetest thing in the world. Her left hand pushed my head into her breast as I opened my lips to take more of her.

Finally I felt her sliding down my body, her lips kissing down my belly. Once on her knees, she pulled the shorts down and saw my cock for the first time. "It is so beautiful!" She kissed the crown gently. Light kisses made there way around the crown as her left hand slowly, but forcefully, stroked my cock from base to crown. I felt her lick my precum from the tip before opening her lips and taking my cock into her mouth. She slowly, but with purpose, began to slide her mouth up and down the entire length of my cock. I could feel her teeth lightly raking the underside of my cock as she took me to the base. I could feel her breathing through her nose against my skin as she had my cock in her mouth and throat. I found myself trying to caress my chest through the bra as she gave me the best head of my life. She could feel my orgasm rising so she backed off just enough to catch my cum in her mouth. I continued to pump but she stopped it from sliding down her throat. Melissa stood up and pressed her lips hard to mine. I felt her tongue press pass my lips then I tasted my cum as she shoved it into my mouth. I could feel her hand squeezing my cock, letting me know she was in charge of the situation. I stopped resisting and finally swallowed my own cum. As I did, Melissa released my cock. She backed away and raised her Scotch to her lips and took a long drink. I did the same to wash the taste of my cum from my mouth.

We crawled onto the bed and Melissa proceeded to tell me about the years with dad. She told me about sucking and fucking and dressing with the man we called dad when we were young. It was very interesting and arousing to hear the stories and her feelings. More than an hour passed when Melissa turned to me, "Matty? Will you go down on me? I really need to cum!" She smiled when she said it.

I quickly got between her sexy thighs as she adjusted on the bed. I kissed my way up her inner thighs and was soon greeted by her female aroma of lust. I inhaled deeply and the scent filled my senses. My tongue begin to flick around her sex. I could taste her juices as they seeped through her slit. I licked between her lips and felt Melissa arch her back at the touch. I soon found her erect clit with my tongue. It was hard to my touch as my tongue began to flick back and forth across it. Two fingers slipped inside her pussy as I continued to torment her clit with my tongue. I could feel her body catch fire with desire. Melissa was moaning under my touch which only encouraged me to ravish her clit with more intensity. I slipped the fingers from her pussy and pressed them against the rim of her ass. When I did, her body arched sharply forcing her clit upward. Without missing the beat, I shoved my two fingers coated with her juices into her asshole. The sensation pushed Melissa over the edge and she cried out as the orgasm wracked her body. My chin was being coated with her juices. My fingers fucked in and out of her asshole as she thrashed underneath me trying to shake me from one of her pressure points. When I felt her body release a second orgasm, i finally let her relax. I crawled up her body and kissed her passionately, her juices still coating my face.

I awoke a few hours later and saw Melissa gathering up all her clothes. "Sorry Matt. I can't stay. I've got a mid-morning meeting."

"Next time, maybe we can fuck?"

"Next time I'll bring my toys!"

I saw her sexy ass swish as she climbed the stairs and left me to sleep in my boyshorts and bra.

12