Basement Visitor

Story Info
Landlady's grand-daughter pays a visit to my apartment.
1.5k words
4.43
66.3k
50
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rwcforfun
rwcforfun
425 Followers

(After reading for many years, this is my first story)

At 35 years old, I found myself divorced and living in a small, studio apartment in the basement of an elderly woman's home. I was remarkably happy considering I had left a very large home with all the amenities behind to live in a space smaller than the man cave I once enjoyed. I have to say, I was impressed with my own sense of decorating and the small abode had become quite comfy; although hardly a place that made it easy to welcome female visitors and therefore, it had been sometime since I was able to enjoy a night with a beautiful woman in the comfort of my own place.

As I pulled into the driveway one Friday evening after work, my landlord waved me down to inform me her grand-daughter was coming to stay for a long weekend and would be parking in my covered spot. So much for tenants rights, I gladly parked out on the street so the precious little thing wouldn't get any rain on her car.

Friday night was another rousing round of reruns and the sleep-aid of an old war movie in which I never made it halfway. Saturday, after a long day making up some lost ground at work, I fought my way home through one of those rain storms that leaves people searching for Ark plans on the internet. Pulling into the driveway, I was greeted with no parking space; a reminder I was remanded to the street parking.

Soaking wet, I finally settled into some old comfy sweats, ate dinner and was well on my way through a bottle of wine. A knock at the door startled me a bit, but I jumped up to see what someone could possibly be doing out in this storm.

I was greeted at the door by sight for sore eyes; at least for "its been too long eyes". There before me was a 5'0" tall, well-endowed young woman with "let's-have-some-fun" short hair, clutching a backpack under the pint-sized umbrella she'd been issued. Without a hesitation or introduction I invited her in, "come in or you'll drown!"

"Thank you. I'm Kerri. Claudia's grand-daughter. I hope I am not disturbing you."

"Just interrupting some old reruns. How can I help you?"

"I am visiting from out of town and needed to upload a paper for school and my grandmother apparently didn't find any need for internet service anymore and cancelled it. She said she thought you might have internet access." Having lived as Claudia's tenant for over a year, this didn't surprise me; she still wrote checks at the grocery store.

"Yes, of course. Here, take your coat off and you can set up your laptop over there in my office; which also doubles as my dining table."

Taking her long rain-coat off, obviously borrowed from her grandmother, revealed a young woman who had been blessed in so many ways. Wearing a tight shirt, her 34C breasts came alive with the hint of a hard nipple as the highlight. Her yoga pants, taking over where the shirt left off, formed perfectly over her round ass, and from the look of how they were formed through her ass and crotch, that is all she was wearing. It was all I could do to stay focused on her mesmerizing blue eyes.

"This will only take a minute. I have to upload this paper tonight or I'm screwed."

"Take your time. It is nice to have company for a change. What is your paper for?"

"I am finishing up my junior year at UNC in communications; studying to be a broadcast journalist."

"Damn, I'd watch you talk about the phone book on TV," I thought to myself.

"There we go! All done. Boy, what a relief. I'm all done with my junior year now. Well, thank you again."

"Congratulations! If you don't have to runoff, let's celebrate with some champagne."

"Oh, that is very sweet, but I'm only 20; still have 6 months to wait."

"I won't check your ID; unless of course you have to run back upstairs with your grandma?"

"No no (laughing). She was headed to bed and I'd just be watching her micro-sized TV by myself. Sure, I'll stick around for some champagne."

The lack of furniture required we sit fairly close together on my under-sized couch. Sipping our champagne, being close enough to Kerri to even smell her beauty, made my sex-starved cock start to actively stir. The first bottle went quickly and she gladly agreed to opening a second; finishing up her school was a good reason to get drunk she mentioned. As the champagne relaxed my lovely guest, the inhibitions came down as she shared stories of college parties complete with a plethora of hot, sexual escapades. As the story turned to what brought me to this tiny apartment under her grandmother's house, she kindly told me I'd have NO problem finding a new woman; and ended the comment with a wink. I excused myself to the restroom, partially to adjust my hard on to be less obvious; returning to find her fully wrapped up in a big furry blanket I had on the couch.

"I hope you don't mind. I decided to get more comfortable," she smiled and said with another wink. "It seems the champagne has started to release a lot of the pent up stress from college. Will you join me under the blanket?"

And with that she opened it up to reveal she'd slipped out of her clothes and was completely naked under my blanket. I paused for a second to drink in the perfectly shaped, natural tits and hard, pink nipples. Without hesitating too long as to have her change her mind, I pulled off my shirt, slipped out of my sweats and revealed the evidence of how much I had been enjoying her beauty.

We cuddled without words; kissing her beautiful lips, neck and working my way down to her breasts. As I sucked gently on her nipples, carefully taking each one in and out of my mouth, I slid my hand down to find her wet, completely shaved pussy had already been excited by her own hand. Placing my hand on hers, we tickled her clit together; bringing it to an enlarged state.

I slid off the couch, spread her legs to reveal her willing pussy and led in with my tongue. Flicking at her clit, sucking on it, and tasting her sweet juices. Kerri kept busy pinching her nipples, a site that would drive even the most seasoned man crazy, and pushing my head further and further into her snatch with the other hand.

"Make me cum baby. Eat me hard and make me cum," she whispered.

Having been blessed with a long tongue, I stiffened it up and pushed it deep into her pussy. She seized up, began to shake all over, and exploded all over my face with an orgasm that had been building up for months. Screaming uncomfortably loud, she began laughing with delight as she came; finally falling back into the most relaxed state a person can be.

After a few minutes of kissing her stomach and nipples, she whispered, "that was the most incredible orgasm I have ever had. Now it is your turn."

And with that, she led me over to my bed. Pushing me gently down on my back, she climbed between my legs and started licking my cock; cupping my balls gently in her hand and stroking me with the other hand as her lips moistened my dick.

"Now that I have this huge thing nice and wet, would you like to fuck me?", she said.

With that she slid up and impaled her pussy onto my cock. As she fucked up and down, stroking my cock with her pussy lips, our sober brains took over for just long enough to both understand that we hadn't planned this; leaving us with no condom and she wasn't on the pill.

"Tell me when you're about to cum mister, so I can get off of you," she laughed.

Pushing harder and harder into her, bucking her light body up and down on my shaft, I took breaks to have her lean over and so I could suck on her tits. The sight of her on top of me was right out of the best porn movies I had enjoyed on nights alone. I could feel the burning in my balls building, knowing that I was able to release a sizable load of hot sperm.

"I'm about to cum Kerri...a lot!"

"Leave me a mark," she said as she leaned over with her hits ready for me to suck a hickey into.

As she sat up from the hickey, my load of hot, gooey cum was able to shoot.

"Get off now, I'm going to cum!"

"Leave me more than just a hickey," she screamed as she laid down on me, clutching around my back, holding on tight as I blew my unprotected load into her fertile pussy. Once the pumping had started there was no stopping it. My hot cum shot so deep into her pussy it probably wouldn't even leak out.

As we laid there, both breathless from the experienced, she whispered, "I think we may be seeing a lot more of each other." And with that we curled up together, unusually calm with the fact that she may very well be pregnant.

rwcforfun
rwcforfun
425 Followers